當前位置:首頁 » 搞笑電影 » 老電影搞笑英譯台詞
擴展閱讀
鐮倉物語電影有字幕嗎 2025-08-22 16:22:08

老電影搞笑英譯台詞

發布時間: 2022-05-15 16:45:55

1. 求幾段英文電影中的經典台詞及其翻譯

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

「好了,德米勒先生,我為特寫鏡頭做好准備了。」——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

「願原力與你同在。」——《星球大戰》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

「緊上安全帶,今晚將會非常顛簸。」——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

「你是在對我說話嗎?」——《計程車司機》(1976年)

拓展資料:

(1)英語(English)是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,拉丁字母淵源於希臘字母,而希臘字母則是由腓尼基字母演變而來的。

(2)英語是國際指定的官方語言(作為母語),也是世界上最廣泛的第一語言,英語包含約49萬詞,外加技術名詞約30萬個,是詞彙最多的語言,也是歐盟以及許多國際組織以及英聯邦國家的官方語言,擁有世界第三位的母語使用者人數,僅次於漢語和西班牙語母語使用者人數。

英文網路

2. 急求:英語電影經典搞笑台詞(中英雙語版)

Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

我們做夢的時候,夢境是真實的,對不對?只有到醒來的時候才會意識到事情不對勁兒。我問你,你從來都不記得夢從何而起是不是?你總是直接插入到夢中所發生的一切。

關於造夢的原型

Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

不要根據記憶重塑夢境。統統想像出全新的場景。

關於盜夢

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界重寫一切游戲規則。這就是為什麼我要從夢中把它盜取出來。

關於生命的悔恨

The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

那個時刻我沒有把握住。無論我做什麼我都不能挽回。我想要呼喚他們,他們卻恰好跑開了。如果我再見到他們的臉龐,我就只能回家去。回到真實的世界。

關於愛

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系——因為我們在一起。

關於放手

I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

她不是真實存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什麼都想,但我想像不出你的復雜情緒、你的種種完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一個影子。你只是我竭盡全力能創造出來的而已,但是很遺憾,你遠遠比不上真實的她。
阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞一:最多的台詞

I SEE YOU 句子雖然很簡單,但包含了復雜的意思。可以蘊含看,理解,凝視,明白,觀望等無數意義,越是簡單的越代表了復雜的含義。

I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看見你。應該是一種發自內心的一種溝通,以及一種帶有敬意的詞彙

《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞二:最震撼的台詞

THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有號召力……

《阿凡達》經典英文經典台詞三:鼓舞士氣的經典台詞

People heaven sent us a message 人類給我們帶來了信息

And nobody can stop 而且沒人能阻止

But we send them a message 但是我們也要讓他們看到

Run as fast as the wind 像風一樣奔跑

Tell other clans to come 告訴別的種族

Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告訴他們圖魯克所需要的

Fly now 飛吧

With me 和我一起

My brethrens 兄弟們

Sisters 姐妹們

And we are showing new people heaven 我們要讓他們知道

Cannot take all they want 他們並不能得到所有

And that's,This is our land 因為,這里是——是我們的土地!
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
愛德華:「是那些超級英雄之類的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...那些壞人呢?」
Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
愛德華:「我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們只捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控制我們的慾望。
但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。」
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn』t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 貝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一個吸血鬼;第二,在他身體內有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鮮血;第三,我毫無條件地、不可救葯地愛上了他。
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:「大聲的說出來那是什麼。說出來。」
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
《暮光之城·月食》

Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
愛德華:伊莎貝拉·斯旺,我答應會愛你到海枯石爛,至死不渝。

Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
簡:她仍然是一個人類,沃爾圖里不會給她第二次機會的。

Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
貝拉:你為什麼這么反感和我在一起?

Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
愛德華:我知道你做出這個決定的後果,若干年後,你熟悉的人都將一一死去。

Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:為什麼不給我個機會呢,貝拉。我是真的愛你,我真的希望你能選擇我並和我永遠在一起。

Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你應該考慮一下,也許我比你更適合照顧她。

Bella:Edward, she found us.
貝拉:愛德華,她知道我們在這。

Edward:I will protect you no matter what
愛德華:我會一直保護你。

Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
貝拉:你不知道你將你自己捲入了什麼。

Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我將為你而戰,直到到我的心臟停止跳動的那一刻。
sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性導致變異的蜘蛛俠和克力普敦超人。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
愛德華:「我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我們只捕獵動物。我們已經學會如何控制我們的慾望。但是你,你的氣味,對我來說就像毒品一樣,你就像我私人的海洛因。」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
伊莎貝拉:「你知道,大家都在看我們。」
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I『m going to hell."
愛德華:「那個人不是,他只是看看。現在我們打破所有規矩了,反正我要去地獄的。」
Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
愛德華:「那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?」
Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
貝拉:「我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。」
Edward:" Forever?"
愛德華:「永遠?」
Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
愛德華:「和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?」
Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
貝拉:「最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。」
Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
愛德華:「貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。」
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
愛德華:「我再也沒有能力離開你半步了。」
Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。
Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
愛德華:「大聲的說出來。說啊!」
Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Isbella:" How old are you?"
伊莎貝拉:你幾歲?
Edward:" Seventeen."
愛德華:「17歲。」
Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
伊莎貝拉:你17歲多久了?
Edward:" A while."
愛德華:有一陣子了。
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)

3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。

3. 歐美電影里的經典對白!(英,譯)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

4. 求一些經典英文電影的經典台詞,要帶翻譯的!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地

5. 求十部英語電影的經典台詞加翻譯、帶出處、每部十句、別粘貼、求新意、、

《羅馬假日》

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?


記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?


Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.


安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。


Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.


喬·布拉德雷:我可以說嗎,為我自己…的報社說說:我們殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。


Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.


安娜公主:我很高興聽到你能這么說。


Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?


另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?


General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...


將軍普若夫諾:(提示)每一個,都有它獨特之處…


Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.


安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。



Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.


安娜公主:我現在不得不離開你。我要去那個角落並且轉彎。你必須留在車內並且開車走。答應我不要看我走過那個角落。只要開走並且讓我留下就像我離開你。


Joe Bradley: All right.


喬·布拉德雷:好的。


Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.


安娜公主:我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。


Joe Bradley: Don't try.

喬·布拉德雷:那就算了。

6. 10部英語電影經典對白,加翻譯共五句

《本傑明·巴頓奇事》
"Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy ?"
"Will you still love me when I have acne ?When I wet the bed ? When I`m afraidof what`s under the stairs ? "
「我要是成了黃臉婆,你還會愛我嗎?」-------黛西(Daisy)
「等我老到臉上長滿青春痘,老到尿床,老到連樓梯下有什麼都怕,你還會愛我嗎?」 ------本傑明 (Benjamin)

Everybody feels different about themselves , one way or another . Butwe`re all going the same way . Just taking different roads to get there ,that`s all . You`re on your own road .
每個人在某種程度上都對自己有不同的認識,但是我們最後都會去往同一個地方,只是走的路不同罷了。

You never know what』s coming for you!
你永遠也不清楚接下來會發生什麼 。

We`re meant to lose the people we love . How else would we know how importantthey are to us ?
我們註定要失去我們所愛的人,要不然我們怎麼會知道,他們對我們有多麼的重要。

阿甘正傳
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。

7. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

8. 英文電影經典台詞

20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:

背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://..com/question/21113917

9. 求一部台詞最最最經典(幽默)的英語電影!僅限一部!

《出水芙蓉》

終棘警探(Hot Fuzz) 找到9個BT種子
導 演:埃德加·懷特
主 演:吉姆·布蘭德本特 提摩西·道爾頓 大衛·布拉德利 帕迪·康斯戴恩 史蒂夫·庫根
上 映:2007-2-16 0:00:00
地 區:英國
類 型:喜劇片 動作片
劇 情:這個喜劇講述了一個高級巡警——尼古拉斯·安吉爾(西蒙·佩吉飾)已經在倫敦工作了很多年。然而,他卻經常把好好的一件事情弄得很糟。於是,上級將他指派到桑得福特西部一個偏遠的小鎮去工作。在這個偏遠的上鎮上,他的工作與在倫敦時完全不同,要每天處理鄰居關系等一些雞毛蒜皮的小事。安吉爾開始非常不習慣,加之他的新搭檔——丹尼·布特曼(尼克·弗羅斯特飾)雖然年輕,但卻是一個很笨的傢伙,他必須很努力才能逐漸去適應這種「……

獨家新聞(Scoop) 找到64個BT種子
導 演:伍迪·艾倫
主 演:伍迪·艾倫 羅莫拉·蓋瑞 休·傑克曼 斯嘉麗·約翰森 凱文·麥克納利
上 映:2006-7-28 0:00:00
地 區:美國 英國
類 型:喜劇片 愛情片
劇 情:一個美國女大學生,為了替學校報紙尋找獨家新聞,來到英國倫敦采訪自己的好友。在調查和采訪的過程中,她經歷了魔力、發現了謀殺、更陷入步步為營的懸疑,更讓她毫無准備的是,她愛上了一位風度翩翩的英國貴族。
在找到了自己的新靈感女神斯佳麗·約翰遜後,小個子、幽默而神經質的導演伍迪·艾倫彷彿也再次得到了上帝的啟示,2005年末的《賽末點》充滿了讓人驚喜的元素:非伍迪·艾倫主演,非紐約拍攝的影片再……

亨德森夫人的禮物(Mrs. Henderson Presents) 找到12個BT種子
導 演:斯蒂芬·弗瑞爾斯
主 演:朱迪·丹奇 鮑勃·霍斯金斯 韋爾·楊 凱利·雷利 希爾瑪·巴洛
上 映:2005-12-25 0:00:00
地 區:英國
類 型:喜劇片
劇 情:1937年的倫敦,有錢有勢的勞拉·亨德森剛剛成為寡婦,但她可絕非那種心甘情願將自己剩下的人生浪費在打橋牌和閑聊上的普通女人。年已69歲的她風韻猶存、精力旺盛,很快便厭倦了孀居的日子。好朋友康威爵士夫人給她提出了建議:她需要的是一個愛好。相比那些選擇揮霍金錢和慈善事業作為愛好的闊太太,亨德森夫人的決定令人刮目相看,她買下了一家劇團。於是,這家名為「風車」的劇團成了她的新寵。但她對經營劇團毫無經驗……

僵屍新娘(Corpse Bride) 找到65個BT種子
導 演:蒂姆·伯頓
上 映:2005-9-23 0:00:00
地 區:英國
類 型:奇幻片 動畫片 喜劇片
劇 情: 劇情設定在19世紀的歐洲小村裡,一個叫維克多的男子突然間來到一個地下世界,並且和一具女僵屍結了婚,影片講述了他在這個僵屍世界的所知所遇,並且從中悟到一些人生真諦。這部驚悚風格的木偶動畫片講述19世紀的歐洲村莊,一名叫維克多和男子和朋友開玩笑時將訂婚戒指套在地上一根手指狀的樹枝上,同時說出了結婚誓言,想不到這樹指竟變成一根腐爛的手指,而且是一位被謀殺的姑娘的。被謀殺的姑娘變成僵屍……

查理和巧克力工廠(Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) 找到72個BT種子
導 演:蒂姆·伯頓
上 映:2005-7-13 0:00:00
地 區:美國 英國
類 型:奇幻片 家庭片 喜劇片 冒險片
劇 情: Charlie是一個善良的小男孩,他出生在一個大型巧克力工廠附近的一戶貧窮的家庭;Willy Wonka一個個性古怪的人,擁有一家同樣古怪的巧克力工廠。孤單一人的Wonka舉辦了一場抽獎,決定為自己的巧克力工廠選擇一個繼承人。包括Charlie在內的5個幸運的孩子抽中了金色的獎券,並獲得參觀這個充滿神秘色彩的巧克力工廠的資格。於是,幾個孩子來到了這個已經15年沒有人來過的古怪工廠,參加一場神秘莫測的冒險…………

銀河系漫遊指南(The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) 找到83個BT種子
導 演:蓋塞·珍尼斯
上 映:2005-4-28 0:00:00
地 區:英國 美國
類 型:科幻片 喜劇片 冒險片
劇 情:遨遊太空:從地球的惡夢開始
每個人都曾經歷過懊惱糟糕的早晨。懶床睡過了點,起床弄傷了腳趾,下樓磕了頭,早餐烤焦了麵包,阿瑟·登特(馬丁·弗里曼飾)的這個早上可謂衰運當頭,而且還遠不止這些。政府已經決定拆掉他的房子,好友福特·普里弗克特(摩斯·德夫飾)承認自己是個外星人,正在地球上尋找新版《銀河系漫遊指南》。最聳人聽聞的是,外星人正在建造銀河系高速公路,而地球是阻擋工程進展的障礙物,外星人即將……

戰鴿快飛(Valiant) 找到58個BT種子
導 演:加里·查普曼
上 映:2005-3-25 0:00:00
地 區:英國
類 型:奇幻片 動畫片 喜劇片 動作片
劇 情: 大部分鴿子只會吃穀物,極個別卻註定要創造歷史。第二次世界大戰中,激烈的戰事中,軍鴿成為了英國的好幫手。他們通過軍鴿向法國抵抗組織和歐洲聯軍傳達命令,輸送情報,所有軍鴿都要通過嚴格的訓練。這不,個頭超小的信鴿小沃雖然身材弱小,卻立志要成為英國皇家空軍一名威震八方的信使,以實現自己為祖國效力的宏願。

戰爭爆發了,小沃懷著滿腔的熱情來到倫敦申請加入「皇家信鴿服務……

憤怒之上(The Upside of Anger) 找到14個BT種子
導 演:麥克·賓德爾
上 映:2005-3-11 0:00:00
地 區:英國 美國 德國
類 型:劇情片 喜劇片
劇 情: 泰瑞·沃夫梅爾(瓊·艾倫飾)是個精明聰慧的中年女人,她同丈夫以及四個女兒一起居住在市郊的富人區。然而,糟糕的是泰瑞還是個不折不扣的好酒之徒。酗酒的惡習使她變得傲慢而偏激,時常令周圍的人們忍無可忍。 終於有一天,泰瑞的丈夫由於忍受不了她的言行,悄然離家出走。被絕情的丈夫拋棄之後,泰瑞不得不獨自承擔起撫養女兒們的重擔。生活的艱辛加之處在青春期女兒們叛逆的性格令可憐的泰瑞疲憊不堪。可悲的是……

Uomo perfetto, L(Uomo perfetto, L') 找到390個BT種子
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 區:義大利 英國
類 型:喜劇片
四角關系(Imagine Me and You) 找到48個BT種子
導 演:歐·帕克
主 演:派珀·佩拉博 琳娜·海蒂 馬修·古迪 安東尼·海德 達倫·博伊德
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 區:美國 英國 德國
類 型:愛情片 劇情片 喜劇片
劇 情:人有時總是難免著魔,不分原由,甚至顛倒對錯,面對讓人魂牽夢繞的愛情更是如此。一如這部輕松、詼諧而別出新意的英式喜劇中的女主角蕾切爾(派珀·佩拉博飾),恰恰在最不該動心的時候中了愛情魔咒,讓自己一直苦苦追求的幸福也隨之天翻地覆。
開朗活潑的蕾切爾是一名典型的英國女子,為了能和男友海克(馬修·古迪飾)修成正果,長久以來一直專心經營著同海克的情感生活。在兩人的精心籌備下,婚禮終於如期舉行。……

普魯托的早餐 找到13個BT種子
導 演:尼爾·喬丹
主 演:利亞姆·尼森 史蒂芬·雷 班頓·基臣
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 區:英國
類 型:喜劇片
劇 情:這是一部獨特而震撼的電影,導演為曾因《哭泣的游戲》、《夜訪吸血鬼》、《愛到盡頭》而備受矚目的Neil Jordan。

影片講述了20世紀70年代一位可愛卻很粗魯的年輕人Patrick Braden 的經歷。Patrick嬰兒時便在愛爾蘭家鄉的小城中被父母拋棄,因此在很小的時候就認識到自己與眾不同。依靠自己的智慧和魅力,他成功地在這嚴酷的環境中堅持下來,同時善意地拒絕讓任何人或者事情改變他。……

法國間諜(Double zéro) 找到35個BT種子
導 演:傑勒德·皮爾斯
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 區:英國 法國
類 型:喜劇片 冒險片
劇 情: 本片是對美國間諜喜劇片《Spies likes us》(《像我們這樣的間諜》)的重新翻拍,但法國電影人的精心製作和法國演員的精彩演繹為影片注入了特有的法國式喜劇風格。影片對007系列影片中邦德的故事進行了顛覆式的再造,男主角不再是英俊倜儻代號007的帥哥,而是一露臉就讓人忍俊不禁,看似大智若愚兩個笨傢伙。他們工作極度認真,即使是身陷險境,面對死亡仍然不折不撓地一根筋;即使身處槍林彈雨,仍然耐心而溫柔的接……

BJ單身日記2:理性邊緣(Bridget Jones:The Edge of Reas) 找到15個BT種子
導 演:畢班·基倫
上 映:2004-11-12 0:00:00
地 區:英國
類 型:喜劇片
劇 情:上集講到三十幾歲的單身女人布里吉特·瓊絲(BJ,蕾妮•澤爾維格 飾)在年青律師馬克(柯林•弗斯 飾)的臂彎內度過了浪漫的白色聖誕夜。雖然沉浸在幸福之中,但此時的BJ卻開始迷惑:一個如此完美的男人,又為何會愛上這個身材走樣又事業無成的一個我呢 ? 於是每次從睡夢中被可怕那個可怕未來驚醒之後,BJ都感覺自己形勢不太樂觀,除了要繼續落實戒煙、戒酒,她還要踢走那些豬腩肉,以便努……

BJ單身日記2(Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason) 找到33個BT種子
導 演:比本·基德容
上 映:2004-11-12 0:00:00
地 區:英國 法國 美國 愛爾蘭
類 型:愛情片 劇情片 喜劇片
劇 情: BJ單身日記又來了,布莉琪發現自己和達西有不少問題,沒想到這時休葛蘭又出現了,吹皺三人感情一池春水…… 布莉琪瓊斯一個三十好幾,老是自我懷疑、凸捶出糗、力求工作表現、積極減重的倫敦單身女子——終於能夠沉浸在愛情的喜悅中。她成為完美先生馬克達西的女友之後,過了六個禮拜的幸/性福生活,她的人生不會再更美好了。或許……會嗎?盡管達西對她……

阿爾菲(Alfie) 找到18個BT種子
導 演:查爾斯·舒耶
上 映:2004-10-22 0:00:00
地 區:英國 美國
類 型:愛情片 劇情片 喜劇片
劇 情: 1966年米高肯恩主演「風流奇男子」重拍。本片描述一名倫敦獵艷高手艾菲,出入於眾家美女之間,雖然曾與某位愛人有過小孩,卻把孩子送給別人收養,繼續在女人堆中打滾。直到不小心又藍田種玉,他一面想說服她墮胎,一面又擔心自己染上性病,被搞得焦頭爛額。
故事講述了生活在紐約的英國青年阿爾菲的情感經歷,詼諧荒誕之餘不免引人深思。主人公阿爾菲是一名豪華房車司機,除了應付還算體面的工作,他更喜歡徜徉於聲……

紳士大盜(Arsène Lupin) 找到31個BT種子
導 演:尚·保羅·薩洛梅
上 映:2004-10-13 0:00:00
地 區:英國 法國 義大利 西班牙
類 型:神秘片 愛情片 犯罪片 喜劇片 冒險片 動作片
劇 情: 根據Maurice Leblanc(莫里斯·勒布朗)的小說改編 劇情 故事發生在十九世紀末。Arsène Lupin(亞森 ·羅蘋 )是一個身手敏捷、魅力獨特的大盜,從不失手的戰績使富人們聞風喪膽,而他也過著逍遙自在的大盜生活。然而,在他遇到美麗的公爵夫人後,他的生活發生了改變。這個迷人、風情萬種的女人立志要把Lupin變成一個真正的「紳士」大盜。Arsène Lupin從此歷經險境,開始了……

新娘與偏見(Bride and Prejudice) 找到13個BT種子
導 演:顧倫德·查達哈
上 映:2004-10-6 0:00:00
地 區:美國 英國
類 型:舞蹈片 愛情片 喜劇片
劇 情: 白斯家的四個女兒都已長得婷婷玉立,卻苦了白先生及白太太,他們日夜惦記著為女兒們物色金龜婿。由英國來印度參加婚禮的年輕富商巴澤,正是他們為大女兒查雅挑選的理想對象,兩人亦互生情愫。聰敏漂亮的二女兒娜麗達忠於愛情,堅決不受父母支配而要找到心目中的「Mr. Right」,她的新思維令到母親非常頭痛。此時娜麗達遇上巴澤的好朋友--來自洛杉磯的酒店業巨子達西先生,兩人郎才女貌,看似天作之合,然而卻非一見鍾情……

21世紀風流奇男子(Alfie) 找到23個BT種子
導 演:查爾斯·謝爾
上 映:2004-10-1 0:00:00
地 區:英國 美國
類 型:喜劇片
劇 情:
1966年米高肯恩主演「風流奇男子」重拍。本片描述一名倫敦獵艷高手艾菲,出入於眾家美女之間,雖然曾與某位愛人有過小孩,卻把孩子送給別人收養,繼續在女人堆中打滾。直到不小心又藍田種玉,他一面想說服她墮胎,一面又擔心自己染上性病,被搞得焦頭爛……

百萬小富翁(Millions) 找到29個BT種子
導 演:丹尼·博伊爾
上 映:2004-9-14 0:00:00
地 區:英國 美國
類 型:科幻片 劇情片 喜劇片
劇 情: 九歲的安東尼和七歲的達米安是一對兄弟,和英國每一位孩子一樣,他們每天上課下課、出去玩耍,日子過得平淡無奇。某一天在路上,他們撿到了一隻帆布背包。這是在一場銀行搶劫槍戰中掉落的背包,裡面足足裝有237000英鎊,但問題是,當時正直英鎊統一換成歐元的特殊時期,所以這些英鎊必須在一個星期之內花完。兄弟倆很快意識到了這個包的價值,他們商定,在沒有決定怎麼處理這筆錢之前,絕對不能告訴父親。 達米安是一個……

10. 經典搞笑電影對白

經典搞笑電影對白,經典搞笑電影台詞

朕給你的,才是你的,朕不給你,你不能搶。——《黃金甲》

黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。——《天下無賊》
做人要厚道。——《手機》

有一日,我的心上人會腳踏七色祥雲,身披金甲戰衣來迎娶我,可惜我猜中了開頭,卻猜不中這結局。
——《大話西遊

你開會呢吧?對。說話不方便吧?啊。那我說你聽。行。我想你了。噢。你想我了嗎?啊。昨天你真壞。嗨。你親我一下。不敢吧?那我親你一下。聽見了嗎?聽見了。——《手機》

我對您的景仰有如滔滔江水連綿不絕,又有如黃河泛濫一發不可收拾!——《鹿鼎記》

小雞長大了就變成了鵝;鵝長大了,就變成了羊;羊再長大了,就變成了牛;等牛長大了,共產主義就到了。——《活著》

每個人都會經過這個階段,見到一座山,就想知道山後面是什麼。我很想告訴他,可能翻過山後面,你會發現沒什麼特別。——《東邪西毒》

其實,我是一個演員。——《喜劇之王》

說好三年,三年之後又三年,三年之後又三年,都快十年了,老闆!——《無間道》

紙包雞,雞包紙,紙包雞包雞包紙……——《麥兜菠蘿油王子》

跟著你,有肉吃。——《無極》

以上是經典搞笑電影對白,經典搞笑電影台詞,大家都看過了沒?

我泱泱大國,以誠信為本。——《夜宴》

你貴為皇後,母儀天下,睡覺還蹬被子。——《夜宴》

古倫木,古倫木!歐巴,歐巴!——《陽光燦爛的日子》

神仙?妖怪?謝謝。——《大話西遊》

愛一個人需要理由嗎?不需要嗎?需要嗎?——《大話西遊》

長夜漫漫無心睡眠,我以為只有我睡不著,想不到晶晶姑娘你也……——《大話西遊》

你噴我老婆,我不介意!以德服人,以德服人!——《方世玉》

曾經有一份真摯的愛情放在我面前,我沒有珍惜,等到失去的時候才後悔莫及……——《大話西遊》

OK!OKOKOKOK!——《沒完沒了》

一念天堂,一念地獄。——《大塊頭有大智慧》

你想學?我教你。——《功夫》

「小琴,你覺得我怎麼樣?」「除了帥沒什麼好說的。」——《國產零零漆》

安全第一!——《方世玉》

打雷啦!下雨啦!快收衣服啊!——《大話西遊》

我不管你是男是女,我只知道我好鍾意你。——《金枝玉葉》

飛,是小李飛刀的飛;刀,是小李飛刀的刀。——《國產零零漆》

我本是男兒郎,又不是女嬌娥。——《霸王別姬》

「小二,來兩條肥香腸!」小二:「你不是正在吃嗎?」——《東成西就》

梁朝偉:「我是警察!」劉德華:「誰知道?」——《無間道》

辣妹子辣,辣妹子辣,辣妹子不該拿的不拿。——《尋槍》

從現在開始,你只許疼我一個人,要寵我,不能騙我,答應我的每一件事都要做到……——《河東獅吼》

頂你個肺!——《瘋狂的石頭》