当前位置:首页 » 外语电影 » 有中英字幕的电影里的好句子
扩展阅读
儿童关进监狱学校的电影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布劳迪最新电影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

有中英字幕的电影里的好句子

发布时间: 2022-10-07 04:26:11

1. 英文电影里的好词好句

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

2. 急!!!求英文电影《放牛班的春天》和《弱点》里的经典台词各十句、英汉都要有、谢谢各位、帮个忙塞~

《放牛班的春天》网络网盘高清资源免费在线观看:

链接: https://pan..com/s/1VDmqqdO6z7Q-4bQvHrN0OQ

提取码:w5mb

1949年的法国乡村,音乐家克莱门特(热拉尔·朱尼奥 饰)到了一间外号叫“塘低”的男子寄宿学校当助理教师。学校里的学生大部分都是难缠的问题儿童,体罚在这里司空见惯,学校的校长(弗朗索瓦·贝莱昂 饰)只顾自己的前途,残暴高压。

性格沉静的克莱门特尝试用自己的方法改善这种状况,他重新创作音乐作品,组织合唱团,决定用音乐的方法来打开学生们封闭的心灵。 然而,事情并不顺利,克莱门特发现学生皮埃尔·莫安琦(让-巴蒂斯特·莫尼耶 饰)拥有非同一般的音乐天赋,但是单亲家庭长大的他,性格异常敏感孤僻,怎样释放皮埃尔的音乐才能,让克莱门特头痛不已;同时,他与皮埃尔母亲的感情也渐渐微妙起来。

3. 复仇者联盟一中的好词好句英文以及翻译

复仇者联盟一中的好词好句英文以及翻译:

1、War has started.

战争已经开始。

2、And we are hopelessly outgunned.

我有一整个军队。

3、How desperate are you? And you call on such lost creatures to defend you.

你有多绝望?你召唤这些失去的生命来保护你。

4、You're here with a mission, sir? Trying to get me back in the world.

先生,你来这儿是来任务的?试图让我回到世界。

5、Trying to save it.

试图拯救它。

6、Doctor, we need you to come in.

医生,我们需要你进来。

7、What if I say no?

如果我说不?

8、I'll persuade you.

我会说服你。

9、What are you asking me to do?

你要我做什么?

10、It's called the Avengers Initiative.

这就是所谓的复仇者的主动性。

11、I thought I didn't qualify. Apparently I am, what is it, volatile, self-obsessed?

我以为我没资格。显然,我是什么,不稳定,自我迷恋?

12、And don't play well with others.

不要和别人玩得很好。

13、I think they need a time-out.

我认为他们需要一个超时。

4. 求哈利波特7部电影的每一部中英对照台词,每一部5句。

1、《哈利•波特1》

Once it comes,you have to face it bravely

该来的总归会来,一旦它来了,你就必须勇敢地去面对

I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness

我不过是死读书,再靠一点儿小聪明

There are more important things: friendship and courage

还有更多重要的东西:友谊和勇气

It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed

死亡实际就像是经过漫长的一天之后,终于可以上床休息了

People like to choose the things that are not good for them

人类偏偏就喜欢选择对他们最没有好处的东西

2、《哈利•波特2》

Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck

哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告诉我,那个橡皮鸭到底是做什么用的。

It's not much,but it's home

不是很大,但总是个家。

Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer

伏地魔杀了我的父母,他不过是个杀人犯,没什么了不起。

Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself

不敢直呼对方的名字只会加深你的恐惧。

Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes

只有主人送衣服给多比时,多比才能自由。

3、《哈利•波特3》

Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more

无辜的人会流下鲜血,奴仆和主人会再次相逢

I would die,rather than betray my friends

我宁愿死,也不会背叛朋友

I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man

我永远不会忘记第一次走进学校的感觉,以自由之身再度走进去感觉一定很好。

A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen

小孩子所说的话就算是事实,也无足轻重,尤其是对那些不善聆听的人。

He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder

将会在今晚回来。今晚,那个背叛朋友的人、心灵被腐蚀的杀人凶手会平安逃走。

4、《哈利•波特4》

Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it

暂时使疼痛变得更麻木,只会使你最后感觉疼痛时疼得更厉害。

Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable

我们只有团结才会强大,如果分裂,便不堪一击。

Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing

时间总是不会满足你的愿望,反而会加快它的前进速度。这真是一件奇怪的事。

Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy

黑暗和困难笼罩着前行的道路,很快我们就要在正确的和轻松的进行选择。

If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals

如果你想了解一个人的为人,就要留意他是如何对待他的下级的,而不能光看他如何对待与他地位相等的人。

5、《哈利•波特5》

There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back

种种迹象表明,神秘人已经回来了,这是无法否认的

I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that

我在这里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能这么做

If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it

如果想要每个人都知道它,最好的办法就是禁止它

What you fear is fear itself

你所恐惧的是恐惧本身

Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this

你自己只有一茶勺的感情,并不代表人人都是这样

6、《哈利•波特6》

You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco

你应该感到荣耀,西茜,德拉科也是。

I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different

我不信,她想让我去看病,他们觉得我跟别人不一样。

I was chosen for this,out of all others,me

在这么多人当中,他只选了我,我。

You're blinded by hatred

你是被仇恨蒙蔽了双眼。

Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three

为什么每次有什么事发生,总是你们三个在场。

7、《哈利•波特7》

It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success

决定一个人是否成功的是其信仰的质量,而不是信徒的数量

Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers

胜利,取决于战斗者的意志,而非跟随者的数量

Only stupid people can show their feelings freely

只有愚蠢的人才会自负的随便流露自己的情感

This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth

这面镜子不能教给我们知识,也不能告诉我们实情

People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see

人们在他面前虚度时日,为他们看到的东西而痴迷

5. 这些电影里有哪些常用英语口语句子

《美食总动员》:Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. 胆小的人做不出精湛的美食。
You must be imaginative, strong hearted. 你必须要有想像力,还要有决心
《玩具总动员》:
Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飞!

Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:这不是飞,这是有型有款地下坠!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的专业训练都被浪费了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已经没有时间来恐慌了。

Woody: This is a perfect time to panic!
胡迪:这正是恐慌的最佳时间!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,这就是真正的巴斯光年!

Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?

Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我没有,没没。巴斯,看,一个外星人!

Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?

Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被选中了。再见了我的朋友们,我要去一个更好的地方了。

望采纳

6. 有什么好的英文电影台词吗 最好是中英对照

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

7. 英文原版电影经典台词

电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。

1.来自《楚门的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。

《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。

我们的生活何尝不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

8. 跪求100句地道美式英语句子,分别来自10部英语电影,每部10句,要求有电影名及句子的中英文双意,帮帮忙!

《Titanic 泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen,or who I’m going to meet,where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
9.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟着你跳

《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死 在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。
2. I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.
我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也无法控制自己远离 你了。
- Then don’t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顾一切地爱上了他。
6. Bella, you’re my life now.
贝拉,现在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.
没有你的世界,我活着也没有意 义。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.
离开你是我在 这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。

《Roman Holiday 罗马假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不会尽如人意,不是吗?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
乔•布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
乔•布拉德雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
乔•布拉德雷:我仅代表我自己…我们通讯社认为:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。

《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
2.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要让任何人知道你在想什么。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don’t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不关心你的所作所为是正确的还是错误的,我只是要你知道,只有我有权利作出决定,因为我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永远不会做让自己内疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你经常跟家人呆在一起吗?不错。因为不经常与家人呆在一起的男人,永远也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我费了一生的精力,试图不让自己变得十分粗心。女人和小孩子们可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你 忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但 某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜 意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁, 所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么 办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直 到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎 样,明天又是全新的一天。

《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救赎》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌余生,岌岌于死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐惧中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能适合我的地方.令我不用再担心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好东西,也许是世间最好的东西.好的事情从不会逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚 强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能
6.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚 犯。希望让你重获自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对 它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。

9. 急求三部英文电影的经典语句,中英文对照。有说的时候的图片更好(另加分)。每部至少十句。

公民凯恩:
Emily: Really Charles, people will think...

Charles Foster Kane: What I tell them to think.

艾米丽:真的,查尔斯,人们会想……

查尔斯·福斯特·凯恩:我让他们怎么想他们就怎么想。

Thompson: No, I don't think so; no. Mr. Kane was a man who goteverything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe Rosebud was something hecouldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn't have explainedanything... I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guessRosebud is just a... piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.

汤普森:不,我不这样看。凯恩先生是一个获得了他想拥有的一切然后又失去了这一切的人。也许玫瑰花蕾是某种他没能得到或是失去了的东西。不管怎样,它并不能用来解释一切……我不认为可以用一个字来解释一个人的一生。我猜,玫瑰花蕾也许就是拼图上的一块,遗失的一块。

教父:
1.Behind the great wealth, are hidden evil.
巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。

2.Let your friends underestimate the advantages of the enemy overestimate your weaknesses.
让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。

3.Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。

4.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.
离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他。

5.Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
迈克对文森特说:永远不要让任何人知道你心里在想什么!

6.I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don’t apologize — to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don’t apologize — that’s my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn’t enough time, Michael. It wasn’t enough time.
我从来没有想过要带给你这些。我工作了一辈子,来养家糊口,我没有道过歉,我不愿意当个傻瓜,可我总是在大人物所牵的绳子上跳舞。我不会道歉的,这就是我的本色,不过我也想到过那一点,我想那时候是你的天下,你就是牵绳子的那个人。科利翁尼参议员,科利翁尼州长。好了,时间不多了,迈克尔。时间不多了! (这是电影中,迈克接位后在花园里他的父亲老教父维多的话,这也是整个电影里我觉得教父唯一的一次吐露自己真实内心的话。其中“大人物”指美国的一些政客,维多清楚的知道他们帮助自己是为了利用他获得政治利益,同时维多也利用他们为自己的“生意”做庇护。显然维多是不会甘愿做木偶的,这也成了后来电影和《教父归来》一书的线索——迈克努力的让所有生意合法,却越陷越深。“既然无论是政治人物,还是黑手党教父都免不了被人利用,为什么还要这两者间费力的转化?”这个问题迈克的回答是:“这个世界,每一个人都免不了被利用!” )
阿甘正传:

2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!

10. 谁有英文字幕的电影中,十句最有趣或感人的英文急求 或者给几个好看的有中英文字幕的电影,好的加分

《阿甘正传》,《肖申克的救赎》,《辛德勒名单》,《飞跃疯人院》,《教父》等等,这些都是不错的英文电影。
至于十句最有趣或感人的英文,这都因人而异的,每个人可能都有不同的看法。我觉得你自己看过电影后,能触动到你心灵的话,对你来说就是有趣或感人的话,所以没必要听别人说什么十句最感人的话。