当前位置:首页 » 搞笑电影 » 儿童英语对白电影
扩展阅读
新电影手机在线观看 2025-05-21 06:34:52
老版搞笑的电影 2025-05-21 06:34:51

儿童英语对白电影

发布时间: 2022-04-03 02:58:27

Ⅰ 给10部英文电影的英语对白每部10句以上!

1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2《泰坦尼克号》

Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》

"Bond. James Bond."

4 .《阿甘正传》

Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》

"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》

“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》

I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》

"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine

Ⅱ 经典英语电影对白 要求3分钟左右

《阿甘正传》的吧,生活就像巧克力。。。。挺好的

Ⅲ 儿童电影十分钟英语对白,视频,而且要简单。并且最好是著名的电影

怦然心动看过不?强烈建议你看这个电影,然后选一段,这电影太出名了。小清新电影,满意给个满意回答。。。谢谢。

Ⅳ 求 经典英语电影对白 要英文的!!要对白!!不要只给个电影名!

《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。

《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白

1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn’t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.
That’s God’s piano.

Did you see the streets?
There’re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?

I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.

Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don’t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.

偌大的城市,绵延无尽。
并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,
而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?

拿钢琴来说。
键盘有始亦有终。
你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。
它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。
我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。
而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,
等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。
我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?
那是上帝的键盘啊!

你看到那数不清的街道吗?
如何只选择其中一条去走?
一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。
一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?

我在这艘船上出生。
世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。
这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。
你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。
我习惯了这样的生活。

陆地?
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
我永远无法走下这艘船,
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过
http://..com/question/83418805.html

-----------
兄弟连
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes."
我记得我的孙子曾问过我,他说:"爷爷,你是这个重大战争中的英雄吗?"我回答:"不;但我与英雄们一起服役"
1 曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

作者:218.79.227.*2006-7-22 22:28 回复此发言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
http://tieba..com/f?kz=116655495

Ⅳ 经典英语电影对白

Got up on the wrong side of life today yeah
今天已经走向生活错误的方向
Crashed the car and I'm gonna be really late
把车给撞了,我也真的要迟到了~
My phone doesn't work
手机没信号不通了~
cause it's out of range
Looks like it's just one of those kind of days
看起来就象曾经的某一天
You can't kick me down
你不能把我给踢倒
I'm already on the ground
因为我已经在地面上了
No you can't cause you couldn't catch me anyhow
对,你不能,因为至少你抓不到我
Blue skies but the sun isn't coming out no
天空是兰色的 但是太阳不会出来了
Today it's like I'm under a heavy cloud
不。。今天我就象站在一片大大的乌云下
And I feel so alive
我觉得好有活力
I can't help myself
我已经不能自制
don't you realize
你难道没看出来吗?

Ⅵ 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)

狮子王 绝对经典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。

Ⅶ 求适合初中孩子看的英文电影的台词10分钟

爱丽丝梦游仙境
里约大冒险
功夫熊猫
飞屋环球记
卑鄙的我
马达加斯加
冰川时代

Ⅷ 儿童英语电影中人物的经典对白,谁有!!!!!!!!!

对白现场
人物简介(为使大家更深入的了解对白之精彩,对两主人公简单介绍): 玛蒂尔达,实际年龄只有12岁的小女孩,刚刚亲眼目睹全家被杀。 里昂,职业杀手,专业技能好,在后来警局抓捕他的时候,单挑特警200人,令这些身经百战的警队精英心惊胆寒。。。 剧情:玛蒂尔达说要里昂把她培养成一个杀手,里昂说玛蒂尔达只是个小女孩,不能胜任杀手这职业,玛蒂尔达神色从容,拿起桌上的枪从阳台向大街连放六枪然后平和的问已经“吓呆”的里昂:“How's that(怎么样)?”为此他们两人不得不搬家,路上里昂走的很快小女孩抱着盆栽和包裹步伐很快有些不稳但勉强跟上,里昂突然转身停住,玛蒂尔达猛一下未停住走回站住的里昂面前抬头看,然后…… Léon:Mathilda...Don't you ever do that again or I will break your head...you got that? Mathilda:Okay. Léon:I don't work like that. It's not professional...There is rules. Mathilda:Okay. Léon:And stop saying"okay"all the time!Okay??!!! Mathilda:Okay. Léon:Good... 里昂:玛蒂尔达——不要再做这种事,否则我打爆你的头——听到了吗? 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂:是我就不会那么做,那不专业,这行是有游戏规则的。 玛蒂尔达:Okay. 里昂(愤怒的):还有不要老是说“Okay”这个字,Okay??!! 玛蒂尔达:(冷静、从容的):Okay.

里昂(盯着玛蒂尔达迟疑N久,然后。。极度无奈,极度口气温和):很好 … -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older. 玛蒂尔达:我已经成熟了,我只是年龄在增长 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid? 玛蒂尔达:是不是只有童年才这般痛苦,还是人生本就如此? Léon: Always like this. 莱昂:本就如此。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Léon: (referring to his plant) It's my best friend. Always happy. No questions. 莱昂:(提到他的植物)它是我最好的朋友,总是很快乐,从不问问题。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (to receptionist after being asked about her father "Leon") Mathilda: He's not my father. He's my lover.
(当被问到她的“父亲”莱昂时) 玛蒂尔达:他不是我的爸爸,他是我的情人。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:Leon, I think I'm kinda falling in love with you. 玛蒂尔达:我想我爱上你了,莱昂。 (Leon chokes on his milk) (莱昂被牛奶呛到了) Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know? 玛蒂尔达:这是我的初恋,你知道么? Léon: (wiping himself off)How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before? 莱昂:(擦拭着牛奶)你从没恋爱过怎么知道这是爱? Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it. 玛蒂尔达:我感觉到了。 Léon: Where? 莱昂:哪? Mathilda: (stoking her stomach) In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone. 玛蒂尔达:(揉着胃)我的胃,它现在很暖和,以前这儿有个结……现在没了。 Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomachache any more. I don't think it means anything. 莱昂:玛蒂尔达,很高兴你的胃痛好了,可是那并不代表什么。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda: I don't wanna lose you, Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我不想失去你,莱昂。 Léon: You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again, Mathilda. Please, go now, baby, go. Calm down, go now, go. 莱昂:你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了,玛蒂尔达。求你,走吧,宝贝,走。冷静点,现在就走,走。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Malky: Hey Stan, Stan! What are you doing? He's dead! 马尔奇:嘿,史丹,史丹!你在干嘛,他已经死了。 Stansfield: But he ruined my suit. 史丹斯菲尔德:但他毁了我的西装。 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mathilda:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is...just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon. 玛蒂尔达:我希望你没有说谎 我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉 你最好对我一点感觉都没有 因为只要有那么一点点 你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说 我爱你 里昂 ------------------------------------------------------------ Leon:You need some time to grow up a little. 里昂:你也需要点时间变成熟。 Matheilda:I finished growing up. Leon. I just get older. 马蒂尔达:我已经成熟了。莱昂。 现在只是年龄在增长。 Leon:For me it's the opposite. I'm old enough. I need time to grow up. 里昂:但我恰恰相反,我年纪大了。 我需要时间变得更成熟。 ---------------------------------------------------------- 我的好脾气已经被你用完了... ---------------------------------------------------------- 在最后的时候 里昂拉开了许多手榴弹其中一个的拉环 交给了史丹菲尔手里说 “这是玛蒂尔达给你的”

望采纳,祝楼主英语更上一层楼,这部电影真的很值得看 ,叫做这个杀手不太冷

Ⅸ 英语电影的经典对白 50句

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。{转}

1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

Ⅹ 求30部比较好看的、以英语为对白语言的电影。

十大经典电影(人生篇)

1、《肖申克的救赎》

2、《百万金婴》又名《百万宝贝》

3、《悲惨世界》1958年版

4、《辛德勒的名单》

5、《阿甘正传》

6、《勇敢的心》

7、《活着》

8、《天堂影院》

9、《杀手里昂》又名: 这个杀手不太冷/ 终极追杀令 / 杀手里昂

10、《完美的世界》

十大经典电影(爱情篇)

1、《罗马假日》

2、《泰坦尼克》

3、《卡萨布兰卡》

4、《花样年华》

5、《人鬼情未了》

6、《乱世佳人》

7、《风月俏佳人》

8、《西雅图未眠夜》

9、《廊桥遗梦》

10、《英国病人》

十大经典电影(战争篇)

1、《巴顿将军》

2、《拯救大兵雷恩》

3、《现代启示录》

4、《战争与和平》

5、《野战排》

6、《西线无战事》

7、《最长的一天》

8、《猎鹿人》

9、《遥远的桥》

10、《黑鹰坠落》