当前位置:首页 » 搞笑电影 » 老电影搞笑英译台词
扩展阅读
儿童关进监狱学校的电影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布劳迪最新电影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

老电影搞笑英译台词

发布时间: 2022-05-15 16:45:55

1. 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译

1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954

“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)

2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939

“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)

3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942

“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)

4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983

“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)

5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950

“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)

6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977

“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)

7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950

“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)

8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976

“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:

(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。

(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。

英文网络

2. 急求:英语电影经典搞笑台词(中英双语版)

Our dreams, they feel real while we're in them, right? It's only when we wake up that we realize how things are actually strange. Let me ask you a question, you, you never really remember the beginning of a dream do you? You always wind up right in the middle of what's going on.

我们做梦的时候,梦境是真实的,对不对?只有到醒来的时候才会意识到事情不对劲儿。我问你,你从来都不记得梦从何而起是不是?你总是直接插入到梦中所发生的一切。

关于造梦的原型

Never recreate places from your memory. Always imagine new places!

不要根据记忆重塑梦境。统统想像出全新的场景。

关于盗梦

What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules. Which is why I have to steal it.

最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界重写一切游戏规则。这就是为什么我要从梦中把它盗取出来。

关于生命的悔恨

The moment's passed. Whatever I do I can't change this moment. I'm about to call out to them. They run away. If I'm ever going to see their faces I've gotta get back home. The real world.

那个时刻我没有把握住。无论我做什么我都不能挽回。我想要呼唤他们,他们却恰好跑开了。如果我再见到他们的脸庞,我就只能回家去。回到真实的世界。

关于爱

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.

你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系——因为我们在一起。

关于放手

I can't stay with her anymore because she doesn't exist. I wish. I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all you perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do; but I'm sorry, you are just not good enough.

她不是真实存在的,我不能和她呆在一起。我也想,我比什么都想,但我想像不出你的复杂情绪、你的种种完美和不完美。看看吧,你只是我妻子的一个影子。你只是我竭尽全力能创造出来的而已,但是很遗憾,你远远比不上真实的她。
阿凡达》经典英文经典台词一:最多的台词

I SEE YOU 句子虽然很简单,但包含了复杂的意思。可以蕴含看,理解,凝视,明白,观望等无数意义,越是简单的越代表了复杂的含义。

I SEE YOU 不是表象的我看见你。应该是一种发自内心的一种沟通,以及一种带有敬意的词汇

《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词二:最震撼的台词

THEY CAN NOT TAKE WHATEVERY THEY WANT~! 很煽情,很有号召力……

《阿凡达》经典英文经典台词三:鼓舞士气的经典台词

People heaven sent us a message 人类给我们带来了信息

And nobody can stop 而且没人能阻止

But we send them a message 但是我们也要让他们看到

Run as fast as the wind 像风一样奔跑

Tell other clans to come 告诉别的种族

Tell them that they toruk makto needs 告诉他们图鲁克所需要的

Fly now 飞吧

With me 和我一起

My brethrens 兄弟们

Sisters 姐妹们

And we are showing new people heaven 我们要让他们知道

Cannot take all they want 他们并不能得到所有

And that's,This is our land 因为,这里是——是我们的土地!
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers. "
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
爱德华:“是那些超级英雄之类的么?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...那些坏人呢?”
Edward Cullen:"My family.......we're different from others of our kind.......we only hunt animals.........We've learned to control our thirst.
But it's you ,your scent, It's like a drug to me .you're like my own personal brand of heroin"
爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。
但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
Isabella Swan: About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. 贝拉:有三件事我是可以肯定的:第一,Edward是一个吸血鬼;第二,在他身体内有一部分——我不知道那一部分起多大作用——非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无条件地、不可救药地爱上了他。
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了。
爱德华:是吗。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来那是什么。说出来。”
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
贝拉:你几岁?
爱德华:17岁。
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
爱德华:有一阵子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
爱德华:永远?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
《暮光之城·月食》

Edward:Isabella Swan,I promise to love you every moment forever.
爱德华:伊莎贝拉·斯旺,我答应会爱你到海枯石烂,至死不渝。

Jane:She is still human, the volturi don' give second chances.
简:她仍然是一个人类,沃尔图里不会给她第二次机会的。

Bella:Why are you so against me to come with you?
贝拉:你为什么这么反感和我在一起?

Edward:I know the consequences of the choice you are making
after a few decades, everyone you know will be dead.
爱德华:我知道你做出这个决定的后果,若干年后,你熟悉的人都将一一死去。

Jacob:You wouldn't have to change for me, bella. i am in love with you. and i want you to pick me and start a family.
雅各布:为什么不给我个机会呢,贝拉。我是真的爱你,我真的希望你能选择我并和我永远在一起。

Jacob:You have to consider the idea that i might be better for her than you are.
雅各布:你应该考虑一下,也许我比你更适合照顾她。

Bella:Edward, she found us.
贝拉:爱德华,她知道我们在这。

Edward:I will protect you no matter what
爱德华:我会一直保护你。

Bella:You don't know what you're getting yourself into.
贝拉:你不知道你将你自己卷入了什么。

Jacob:I am gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating.
雅各布:我将为你而战,直到到我的心脏停止跳动的那一刻。
sabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性导致变异的蜘蛛侠和克力普敦超人。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward: "My family, we're different from others of our kind. We only hunt animals. We have learned how to control our thirst. But it's you, your scent, it's like a drug to me. You 're like my own personal brand of heroin."
爱德华:“我的家人,和其他吸血鬼不同。我们只捕猎动物。我们已经学会如何控制我们的欲望。但是你,你的气味,对我来说就像毒品一样,你就像我私人的海洛因。”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
Isabella Swan:" You know,Everybody's staring. "
伊莎贝拉:“你知道,大家都在看我们。”
Edward Cullen: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways. Since I‘m going to hell."
爱德华:“那个人不是,他只是看看。现在我们打破所有规矩了,反正我要去地狱的。”
Edward Cullen: "That's what you dream about? Being a monster? "
爱德华:“那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?”
Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."
贝拉:“我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。”
Edward:" Forever?"
爱德华:“永远?”
Edward: "Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?"
爱德华:“和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?”
Bella: "If this ends badly being that I become the meal."
贝拉:“最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。”
Edward:" Bella, you are my life now."
爱德华:“贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。”
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore."
爱德华:“我再也没有能力离开你半步了。”
Isabella Swan:" [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。
Edward Cullen:"Say it ,out loud. Say it. "
爱德华:“大声的说出来。说啊!”
Isabella Swan:" ...Vampire. "
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Isbella:" How old are you?"
伊莎贝拉:你几岁?
Edward:" Seventeen."
爱德华:“17岁。”
Isbella: "How long have you been seventeen?"
伊莎贝拉:你17岁多久了?
Edward:" A while."
爱德华:有一阵子了。
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)

3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。

10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

3. 欧美电影里的经典对白!(英,译)

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地

4. 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地

5. 求十部英语电影的经典台词加翻译、带出处、每部十句、别粘贴、求新意、、

《罗马假日》

Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?


记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?


Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.


安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。


Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.


乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。


Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.


安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。


Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?


另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?


General Provno: [prompting] Each, in its own way...


将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…


Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.


安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。



Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must stay in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.


安娜公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我留下就像我离开你。


Joe Bradley: All right.


乔·布拉德雷:好的。


Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.


安娜公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不能想出说什么。


Joe Bradley: Don't try.

乔·布拉德雷:那就算了。

6. 10部英语电影经典对白,加翻译共五句

《本杰明·巴顿奇事》
"Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy ?"
"Will you still love me when I have acne ?When I wet the bed ? When I`m afraidof what`s under the stairs ? "
“我要是成了黄脸婆,你还会爱我吗?”-------黛西(Daisy)
“等我老到脸上长满青春痘,老到尿床,老到连楼梯下有什么都怕,你还会爱我吗?” ------本杰明 (Benjamin)

Everybody feels different about themselves , one way or another . Butwe`re all going the same way . Just taking different roads to get there ,that`s all . You`re on your own road .
每个人在某种程度上都对自己有不同的认识,但是我们最后都会去往同一个地方,只是走的路不同罢了。

You never know what’s coming for you!
你永远也不清楚接下来会发生什么 。

We`re meant to lose the people we love . How else would we know how importantthey are to us ?
我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么会知道,他们对我们有多么的重要。

阿甘正传
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

7. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

8. 英文电影经典台词

20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://..com/question/21113917

9. 求一部台词最最最经典(幽默)的英语电影!仅限一部!

《出水芙蓉》

终棘警探(Hot Fuzz) 找到9个BT种子
导 演:埃德加·怀特
主 演:吉姆·布兰德本特 提摩西·道尔顿 大卫·布拉德利 帕迪·康斯戴恩 史蒂夫·库根
上 映:2007-2-16 0:00:00
地 区:英国
类 型:喜剧片 动作片
剧 情:这个喜剧讲述了一个高级巡警——尼古拉斯·安吉尔(西蒙·佩吉饰)已经在伦敦工作了很多年。然而,他却经常把好好的一件事情弄得很糟。于是,上级将他指派到桑得福特西部一个偏远的小镇去工作。在这个偏远的上镇上,他的工作与在伦敦时完全不同,要每天处理邻居关系等一些鸡毛蒜皮的小事。安吉尔开始非常不习惯,加之他的新搭档——丹尼·布特曼(尼克·弗罗斯特饰)虽然年轻,但却是一个很笨的家伙,他必须很努力才能逐渐去适应这种“……

独家新闻(Scoop) 找到64个BT种子
导 演:伍迪·艾伦
主 演:伍迪·艾伦 罗莫拉·盖瑞 休·杰克曼 斯嘉丽·约翰森 凯文·麦克纳利
上 映:2006-7-28 0:00:00
地 区:美国 英国
类 型:喜剧片 爱情片
剧 情:一个美国女大学生,为了替学校报纸寻找独家新闻,来到英国伦敦采访自己的好友。在调查和采访的过程中,她经历了魔力、发现了谋杀、更陷入步步为营的悬疑,更让她毫无准备的是,她爱上了一位风度翩翩的英国贵族。
在找到了自己的新灵感女神斯佳丽·约翰逊后,小个子、幽默而神经质的导演伍迪·艾伦仿佛也再次得到了上帝的启示,2005年末的《赛末点》充满了让人惊喜的元素:非伍迪·艾伦主演,非纽约拍摄的影片再……

亨德森夫人的礼物(Mrs. Henderson Presents) 找到12个BT种子
导 演:斯蒂芬·弗瑞尔斯
主 演:朱迪·丹奇 鲍勃·霍斯金斯 韦尔·杨 凯利·雷利 希尔玛·巴洛
上 映:2005-12-25 0:00:00
地 区:英国
类 型:喜剧片
剧 情:1937年的伦敦,有钱有势的劳拉·亨德森刚刚成为寡妇,但她可绝非那种心甘情愿将自己剩下的人生浪费在打桥牌和闲聊上的普通女人。年已69岁的她风韵犹存、精力旺盛,很快便厌倦了孀居的日子。好朋友康威爵士夫人给她提出了建议:她需要的是一个爱好。相比那些选择挥霍金钱和慈善事业作为爱好的阔太太,亨德森夫人的决定令人刮目相看,她买下了一家剧团。于是,这家名为“风车”的剧团成了她的新宠。但她对经营剧团毫无经验……

僵尸新娘(Corpse Bride) 找到65个BT种子
导 演:蒂姆·伯顿
上 映:2005-9-23 0:00:00
地 区:英国
类 型:奇幻片 动画片 喜剧片
剧 情: 剧情设定在19世纪的欧洲小村里,一个叫维克多的男子突然间来到一个地下世界,并且和一具女僵尸结了婚,影片讲述了他在这个僵尸世界的所知所遇,并且从中悟到一些人生真谛。这部惊悚风格的木偶动画片讲述19世纪的欧洲村庄,一名叫维克多和男子和朋友开玩笑时将订婚戒指套在地上一根手指状的树枝上,同时说出了结婚誓言,想不到这树指竟变成一根腐烂的手指,而且是一位被谋杀的姑娘的。被谋杀的姑娘变成僵尸……

查理和巧克力工厂(Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) 找到72个BT种子
导 演:蒂姆·伯顿
上 映:2005-7-13 0:00:00
地 区:美国 英国
类 型:奇幻片 家庭片 喜剧片 冒险片
剧 情: Charlie是一个善良的小男孩,他出生在一个大型巧克力工厂附近的一户贫穷的家庭;Willy Wonka一个个性古怪的人,拥有一家同样古怪的巧克力工厂。孤单一人的Wonka举办了一场抽奖,决定为自己的巧克力工厂选择一个继承人。包括Charlie在内的5个幸运的孩子抽中了金色的奖券,并获得参观这个充满神秘色彩的巧克力工厂的资格。于是,几个孩子来到了这个已经15年没有人来过的古怪工厂,参加一场神秘莫测的冒险…………

银河系漫游指南(The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) 找到83个BT种子
导 演:盖塞·珍尼斯
上 映:2005-4-28 0:00:00
地 区:英国 美国
类 型:科幻片 喜剧片 冒险片
剧 情:遨游太空:从地球的恶梦开始
每个人都曾经历过懊恼糟糕的早晨。懒床睡过了点,起床弄伤了脚趾,下楼磕了头,早餐烤焦了面包,阿瑟·登特(马丁·弗里曼饰)的这个早上可谓衰运当头,而且还远不止这些。政府已经决定拆掉他的房子,好友福特·普里弗克特(摩斯·德夫饰)承认自己是个外星人,正在地球上寻找新版《银河系漫游指南》。最耸人听闻的是,外星人正在建造银河系高速公路,而地球是阻挡工程进展的障碍物,外星人即将……

战鸽快飞(Valiant) 找到58个BT种子
导 演:加里·查普曼
上 映:2005-3-25 0:00:00
地 区:英国
类 型:奇幻片 动画片 喜剧片 动作片
剧 情: 大部分鸽子只会吃谷物,极个别却注定要创造历史。第二次世界大战中,激烈的战事中,军鸽成为了英国的好帮手。他们通过军鸽向法国抵抗组织和欧洲联军传达命令,输送情报,所有军鸽都要通过严格的训练。这不,个头超小的信鸽小沃虽然身材弱小,却立志要成为英国皇家空军一名威震八方的信使,以实现自己为祖国效力的宏愿。

战争爆发了,小沃怀着满腔的热情来到伦敦申请加入“皇家信鸽服务……

愤怒之上(The Upside of Anger) 找到14个BT种子
导 演:麦克·宾德尔
上 映:2005-3-11 0:00:00
地 区:英国 美国 德国
类 型:剧情片 喜剧片
剧 情: 泰瑞·沃夫梅尔(琼·艾伦饰)是个精明聪慧的中年女人,她同丈夫以及四个女儿一起居住在市郊的富人区。然而,糟糕的是泰瑞还是个不折不扣的好酒之徒。酗酒的恶习使她变得傲慢而偏激,时常令周围的人们忍无可忍。 终于有一天,泰瑞的丈夫由于忍受不了她的言行,悄然离家出走。被绝情的丈夫抛弃之后,泰瑞不得不独自承担起抚养女儿们的重担。生活的艰辛加之处在青春期女儿们叛逆的性格令可怜的泰瑞疲惫不堪。可悲的是……

Uomo perfetto, L(Uomo perfetto, L') 找到390个BT种子
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 区:意大利 英国
类 型:喜剧片
四角关系(Imagine Me and You) 找到48个BT种子
导 演:欧·帕克
主 演:派珀·佩拉博 琳娜·海蒂 马修·古迪 安东尼·海德 达伦·博伊德
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 区:美国 英国 德国
类 型:爱情片 剧情片 喜剧片
剧 情:人有时总是难免着魔,不分原由,甚至颠倒对错,面对让人魂牵梦绕的爱情更是如此。一如这部轻松、诙谐而别出新意的英式喜剧中的女主角蕾切尔(派珀·佩拉博饰),恰恰在最不该动心的时候中了爱情魔咒,让自己一直苦苦追求的幸福也随之天翻地覆。
开朗活泼的蕾切尔是一名典型的英国女子,为了能和男友海克(马修·古迪饰)修成正果,长久以来一直专心经营着同海克的情感生活。在两人的精心筹备下,婚礼终于如期举行。……

普鲁托的早餐 找到13个BT种子
导 演:尼尔·乔丹
主 演:利亚姆·尼森 史蒂芬·雷 班顿·基臣
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 区:英国
类 型:喜剧片
剧 情:这是一部独特而震撼的电影,导演为曾因《哭泣的游戏》、《夜访吸血鬼》、《爱到尽头》而备受瞩目的Neil Jordan。

影片讲述了20世纪70年代一位可爱却很粗鲁的年轻人Patrick Braden 的经历。Patrick婴儿时便在爱尔兰家乡的小城中被父母抛弃,因此在很小的时候就认识到自己与众不同。依靠自己的智慧和魅力,他成功地在这严酷的环境中坚持下来,同时善意地拒绝让任何人或者事情改变他。……

法国间谍(Double zéro) 找到35个BT种子
导 演:杰勒德·皮尔斯
上 映:2005-1-1 0:00:00
地 区:英国 法国
类 型:喜剧片 冒险片
剧 情: 本片是对美国间谍喜剧片《Spies likes us》(《像我们这样的间谍》)的重新翻拍,但法国电影人的精心制作和法国演员的精彩演绎为影片注入了特有的法国式喜剧风格。影片对007系列影片中邦德的故事进行了颠覆式的再造,男主角不再是英俊倜傥代号007的帅哥,而是一露脸就让人忍俊不禁,看似大智若愚两个笨家伙。他们工作极度认真,即使是身陷险境,面对死亡仍然不折不挠地一根筋;即使身处枪林弹雨,仍然耐心而温柔的接……

BJ单身日记2:理性边缘(Bridget Jones:The Edge of Reas) 找到15个BT种子
导 演:毕班·基伦
上 映:2004-11-12 0:00:00
地 区:英国
类 型:喜剧片
剧 情:上集讲到三十几岁的单身女人布里吉特·琼丝(BJ,蕾妮•泽尔维格 饰)在年青律师马克(柯林•弗斯 饰)的臂弯内度过了浪漫的白色圣诞夜。虽然沉浸在幸福之中,但此时的BJ却开始迷惑:一个如此完美的男人,又为何会爱上这个身材走样又事业无成的一个我呢 ? 于是每次从睡梦中被可怕那个可怕未来惊醒之后,BJ都感觉自己形势不太乐观,除了要继续落实戒烟、戒酒,她还要踢走那些猪腩肉,以便努……

BJ单身日记2(Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason) 找到33个BT种子
导 演:比本·基德容
上 映:2004-11-12 0:00:00
地 区:英国 法国 美国 爱尔兰
类 型:爱情片 剧情片 喜剧片
剧 情: BJ单身日记又来了,布莉琪发现自己和达西有不少问题,没想到这时休葛兰又出现了,吹皱三人感情一池春水…… 布莉琪琼斯一个三十好几,老是自我怀疑、凸捶出糗、力求工作表现、积极减重的伦敦单身女子——终于能够沉浸在爱情的喜悦中。她成为完美先生马克达西的女友之后,过了六个礼拜的幸/性福生活,她的人生不会再更美好了。或许……会吗?尽管达西对她……

阿尔菲(Alfie) 找到18个BT种子
导 演:查尔斯·舒耶
上 映:2004-10-22 0:00:00
地 区:英国 美国
类 型:爱情片 剧情片 喜剧片
剧 情: 1966年米高肯恩主演「风流奇男子」重拍。本片描述一名伦敦猎艳高手艾菲,出入于众家美女之间,虽然曾与某位爱人有过小孩,却把孩子送给别人收养,继续在女人堆中打滚。直到不小心又蓝田种玉,他一面想说服她堕胎,一面又担心自己染上性病,被搞得焦头烂额。
故事讲述了生活在纽约的英国青年阿尔菲的情感经历,诙谐荒诞之余不免引人深思。主人公阿尔菲是一名豪华房车司机,除了应付还算体面的工作,他更喜欢徜徉于声……

绅士大盗(Arsène Lupin) 找到31个BT种子
导 演:尚·保罗·萨洛梅
上 映:2004-10-13 0:00:00
地 区:英国 法国 意大利 西班牙
类 型:神秘片 爱情片 犯罪片 喜剧片 冒险片 动作片
剧 情: 根据Maurice Leblanc(莫里斯·勒布朗)的小说改编 剧情 故事发生在十九世纪末。Arsène Lupin(亚森 ·罗苹 )是一个身手敏捷、魅力独特的大盗,从不失手的战绩使富人们闻风丧胆,而他也过着逍遥自在的大盗生活。然而,在他遇到美丽的公爵夫人后,他的生活发生了改变。这个迷人、风情万种的女人立志要把Lupin变成一个真正的“绅士”大盗。Arsène Lupin从此历经险境,开始了……

新娘与偏见(Bride and Prejudice) 找到13个BT种子
导 演:顾伦德·查达哈
上 映:2004-10-6 0:00:00
地 区:美国 英国
类 型:舞蹈片 爱情片 喜剧片
剧 情: 白斯家的四个女儿都已长得婷婷玉立,却苦了白先生及白太太,他们日夜惦记著为女儿们物色金龟婿。由英国来印度参加婚礼的年轻富商巴泽,正是他们为大女儿查雅挑选的理想对象,两人亦互生情愫。聪敏漂亮的二女儿娜丽达忠於爱情,坚决不受父母支配而要找到心目中的「Mr. Right」,她的新思维令到母亲非常头痛。此时娜丽达遇上巴泽的好朋友--来自洛杉矶的酒店业巨子达西先生,两人郎才女貌,看似天作之合,然而却非一见钟情……

21世纪风流奇男子(Alfie) 找到23个BT种子
导 演:查尔斯·谢尔
上 映:2004-10-1 0:00:00
地 区:英国 美国
类 型:喜剧片
剧 情:
1966年米高肯恩主演「风流奇男子」重拍。本片描述一名伦敦猎艳高手艾菲,出入于众家美女之间,虽然曾与某位爱人有过小孩,却把孩子送给别人收养,继续在女人堆中打滚。直到不小心又蓝田种玉,他一面想说服她堕胎,一面又担心自己染上性病,被搞得焦头烂……

百万小富翁(Millions) 找到29个BT种子
导 演:丹尼·博伊尔
上 映:2004-9-14 0:00:00
地 区:英国 美国
类 型:科幻片 剧情片 喜剧片
剧 情: 九岁的安东尼和七岁的达米安是一对兄弟,和英国每一位孩子一样,他们每天上课下课、出去玩耍,日子过得平淡无奇。某一天在路上,他们捡到了一只帆布背包。这是在一场银行抢劫枪战中掉落的背包,里面足足装有237000英镑,但问题是,当时正直英镑统一换成欧元的特殊时期,所以这些英镑必须在一个星期之内花完。兄弟俩很快意识到了这个包的价值,他们商定,在没有决定怎么处理这笔钱之前,绝对不能告诉父亲。 达米安是一个……

10. 经典搞笑电影对白

经典搞笑电影对白,经典搞笑电影台词

朕给你的,才是你的,朕不给你,你不能抢。——《黄金甲》

黎叔很生气,后果很严重。——《天下无贼》
做人要厚道。——《手机》

有一日,我的心上人会脚踏七色祥云,身披金甲战衣来迎娶我,可惜我猜中了开头,却猜不中这结局。
——《大话西游

你开会呢吧?对。说话不方便吧?啊。那我说你听。行。我想你了。噢。你想我了吗?啊。昨天你真坏。嗨。你亲我一下。不敢吧?那我亲你一下。听见了吗?听见了。——《手机》

我对您的景仰有如滔滔江水连绵不绝,又有如黄河泛滥一发不可收拾!——《鹿鼎记》

小鸡长大了就变成了鹅;鹅长大了,就变成了羊;羊再长大了,就变成了牛;等牛长大了,共产主义就到了。——《活着》

每个人都会经过这个阶段,见到一座山,就想知道山后面是什么。我很想告诉他,可能翻过山后面,你会发现没什么特别。——《东邪西毒》

其实,我是一个演员。——《喜剧之王》

说好三年,三年之后又三年,三年之后又三年,都快十年了,老板!——《无间道》

纸包鸡,鸡包纸,纸包鸡包鸡包纸……——《麦兜菠萝油王子》

跟着你,有肉吃。——《无极》

以上是经典搞笑电影对白,经典搞笑电影台词,大家都看过了没?

我泱泱大国,以诚信为本。——《夜宴》

你贵为皇后,母仪天下,睡觉还蹬被子。——《夜宴》

古伦木,古伦木!欧巴,欧巴!——《阳光灿烂的日子》

神仙?妖怪?谢谢。——《大话西游》

爱一个人需要理由吗?不需要吗?需要吗?——《大话西游》

长夜漫漫无心睡眠,我以为只有我睡不着,想不到晶晶姑娘你也……——《大话西游》

你喷我老婆,我不介意!以德服人,以德服人!——《方世玉》

曾经有一份真挚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等到失去的时候才后悔莫及……——《大话西游》

OK!OKOKOKOK!——《没完没了》

一念天堂,一念地狱。——《大块头有大智慧》

你想学?我教你。——《功夫》

“小琴,你觉得我怎么样?”“除了帅没什么好说的。”——《国产零零漆》

安全第一!——《方世玉》

打雷啦!下雨啦!快收衣服啊!——《大话西游》

我不管你是男是女,我只知道我好钟意你。——《金枝玉叶》

飞,是小李飞刀的飞;刀,是小李飞刀的刀。——《国产零零漆》

我本是男儿郎,又不是女娇娥。——《霸王别姬》

“小二,来两条肥香肠!”小二:“你不是正在吃吗?”——《东成西就》

梁朝伟:“我是警察!”刘德华:“谁知道?”——《无间道》

辣妹子辣,辣妹子辣,辣妹子不该拿的不拿。——《寻枪》

从现在开始,你只许疼我一个人,要宠我,不能骗我,答应我的每一件事都要做到……——《河东狮吼》

顶你个肺!——《疯狂的石头》