㈠ 《灰姑娘》英文版的剧本
英文版灰姑娘剧本音乐剧本 灰姑娘英语剧本第一场:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二场:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace. (打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.Stepmother: What is it?(打开信看) (欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.Two daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.Animals: Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen.Dog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time! Alice: I won’t forget.第三场:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I’d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四场:(士兵敲门)Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (试鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.Prince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(变美丽)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!)
㈡ 跪求迪士尼电影<花木兰>的剧本台词
1. A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may the difference between victory and defeat.
2. Silence. You would do well to teach your daughter to hold her tongue in a man’s presence.
3. So you will die for honor. I will die doing what’s right.
4. I know my place. It’s time you learned yours.
5. Dishonor will come to the family. Traditional values will disintegrate.
6. The fate of the Fa family rests in your claws.
7. I didn’t mean for it to go this far. But it was the only way. Please believe me.
8. You risked your life to help people you love. At least you have good intentions.
9. My children, heaven smiles down upon the Middle Kingdom .China will sleep safely tonight thanks to our brave warriors.
10. Now matter how the wind howls, the mountain cannot bow to it
㈢ 求外国儿童电影简介,中英文对照的。
Albus Dumbledore: I should’ve known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.
阿不思·邓不利多:我早该猜到你也在这里,麦教授。
McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.
麦格:晚安,邓不利多教授。
McGonagall: Are the rumours true, Albus?
麦格:那些谣言是真的吗?阿不思?
Albus Dumbledore: I’m afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.
阿不思·邓不利多:是真的,麦教授。有好消息,也有坏消息。
McGonagall: And the boy?
麦格:那个男孩呢?
Albus Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.
阿不思·邓不利多:海格会把他带来。
McGonagall: Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?
麦格:你觉得这样办好吗?这样重要的是能交付给海格吗?
Albus Dumbledore: Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
阿不思·邓不利多:教授,我能把我的性命交付给海格。
Rubeus Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.
海格:邓不利多教授,麦教授。
Albus Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?
阿不思·邓不利多:没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?
Rubeus Hagrid: No, sir.
海格:没有,先生。
Rubeus Hagrid: Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go.
海格:小家伙一飞到布里斯托就睡着了。小心别吵醒他。你看。
McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with there people? I’ve watched them all day. They’re the worst sort of Muggles. They really are…
麦格:阿不思,你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?我在这里观察了一整天。真是一群无可救药的麻瓜。他们是……
Albus Dumbledore: The only family he has.
阿不思·邓不利多:他在世上唯一的亲人。
McGonagall: He’ll be famous. Every child in our world will know his name.
麦格:这个孩子将来会很出名。我们世界中的每个孩子都会知道他的名字。
Albus Dumbledore: Exactly. He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he’s ready.
阿不思·邓不利多:完全正确。所以他成长是最好远离这一切。等到他能接受时再告诉他。
Albus Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It’s not really goodbyd, after all.
阿不思·邓不利多:好了,海格,又不是再也见不到面。
Albus Dumbledore: Good luck Harry Potter.
阿不思·邓不利多:祝你好运哈利波特。
佩妮·德思礼:起床!起床了!快呀!
Dudley Dersley: Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo!
达力·德思礼:快醒呀,表弟!要去动物园了!
Petunia Dersley: Here he comes. The birthday boy!
佩妮·德思礼:噢,我们的小寿星来了。
Vernon Dersley:Happy birthday, son!
弗农·德思礼:生日快乐,儿子!
Petunia Dersley: Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything.
佩妮·德思礼:快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西。
Harry Potter: Yes, Aunt Petunia.
哈利·波特:是,佩妮阿姨。
Petunia Dersley: I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley’s special day!
佩妮·德思礼:我希望今天一些都顺利,这可是我们达力的大日子!
Vernon Dersley: Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy.
弗农·德思礼:快呀!给我咖啡,小子。
Harry Potter: Yes Uncle Vernon.
哈利·波特:是,弗农姨父。
Petnuia Dersley: Aren’t they wonderful, darling?
佩妮·德思礼:是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?
Dudley Dersley: How many are there?
达力·德思礼:一共有几个?
Vernon Dersley: 36. Counted them myself.
弗农·德思礼:三十六个,我自己数的。
Dudley Dersley: 36! But last year year I had 37!.
达力·德思礼:三十六个?但去年有三十七个!
Vernon Dersley: But some are bigger then last year’s.
弗农·德思礼:但有些礼物比去年大一点呀?
Dudley Dersley: I don’t care!
达力·德思礼:我管他有多大!
Petnuia Dersley: This is what we’re doing to do. We going to buy two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin?
佩妮·德思礼:好,好,待会我们一出去再替你去买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?
Petnuia Dersley: It’s should be a lovely day at the zoo. I’m really looking forward to it.
佩妮·德思礼:快到动物园了。
Vernon Dersley: I’m warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all and you won’t have any meals for a week.Get in.
弗农·德思礼:我警告你,小子。要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事。你就一个礼拜不准吃饭。上车。
Dudley Dersley: Make it move.
达力·德思礼:叫它动嘛!
Vernon Dersley: Move!
弗农·德思礼:动呀!
Dudley Dersley: Move!
达力·德思礼:快动呀!
Harry Potter: He’s asleep!
哈利·波特:它在睡觉!
Dudley Dersley: He’s borning.
达力·德思礼:他无聊死了。
Harry Potter: Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like, lying there watching people press their ugly faces in on you. Can you hear me? It’s just… I’ve never talked to a snake before. Do you…? Do you talk to people often? You’re from Burma, aren’t you? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? I see. That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either.
哈利·波特:对不起,他不了解你的感觉。像这样一天又一天的躺在这儿。看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前。你听的动我的话?只是……我以前从来没跟蛇讲过话。你……我是说,你常跟人说话吗?你从缅甸来的,对吧?那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?我懂了。我也一样,我没见过我父母。
㈣ 鎬ユ眰銆婄┛闈村瓙鐨勭尗銆嬬數褰变腑鑻卞墽鏈锛佷笉瑕佽悓鐚涓夊墤瀹㈢殑鍟婏紒
鍔ㄧ敾鐗囧摢鏈変粈涔堝墽鏈鍟妦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~鍑屼贡浜嗘垜~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
绔ヨ瘽鏁呬簨鍊掓槸鏈夛細
浠庡墠锛屾湁涓涓纾ㄦ埧涓伙紝姝荤殑鏃跺欑粰浠栭偅涓変釜鍎垮瓙鐣欎笅鐨勫敮涓璐浜т粎浠呮槸涓涓纾ㄥ潑锛屼竴澶撮┐鍜屼竴鍙鐚銆傝繖鐐瑰効閬椾骇寰堝揩灏辫鍎垮瓙浠鐡滃垎涓绌猴紝鏃㈡病鏈夊叕璇佷汉涔熸病鏈夊緥甯堝埌鍦猴紝鍥犱负浠栦滑涓鏉ワ紝鑲瀹氬氨浼氭妸杩欎簺涓滆タ鎹涓哄繁鏈夈
銆銆鑰佸ぇ鎷胯蛋浜嗙(鍧婏紝鑰佷簩甯﹁蛋浜嗛偅澶撮┐锛屾渶鍚庡彧鏈夐偅鍙鐚鐣欑粰浜嗚佷笁銆傝佷笁鍙鍒嗗緱浜嗚繖涔堜竴涓佺偣鍎胯储浜э紝闅惧厤浼ゅ績闅捐繃锛屼粬鍙鎬滃反宸村湴璇达細鈥滄垜鐨勪袱涓鍝ュ摜鍙瑕佸悎浼欏氨涓嶉毦璋嬬敓锛屾垜鍛锛屽彧鏈変竴鍙鐚锛屽傛灉鎴戞妸瀹冨悆浜嗭紝鍙鑳界敤瀹冪殑鐨鍋氫釜鎵嬬瓛鏉ユ殩鎵嬶紝鏈缁堝厤涓嶄簡杩樺緱楗挎昏楀ご銆傗
銆銆杩欎簺璇濋兘璁╅偅鍙鐚鍚浜嗗幓锛屽畠鍗村亣瑁呬粈涔堜篃娌℃湁鍚瑙侊紝鍙鏄涓鏈姝g粡鍦板逛粬璇达細鈥滄垜鐨勪富浜猴紝浣犵敤涓嶇潃鍨傚ご涓ф皵锛屽彧瑕佷綘缁欐垜涓涓鍙h嬶紝鍐嶈╀汉缁欐垜鍋氫竴鍙岃兘绌跨潃瀹冨湪鏍戜笡涓璧板姩鐨勯澊瀛愬氨琛屼簡銆備綘涔熶細鍙戠幇锛屼綘鍒嗗緱鐨勮繖浠借储浜у苟涓嶆槸閭d箞绯熺硶銆傗
銆銆涓嶇℃庝箞璇达紝杩欏彧鐚杩樼‘瀹炴湁鐐硅〃婕旂殑澶╄祴鍜岀嫛鐚剧殑蹇冪溂銆傚畠鍦ㄦ崏鑰侀紶鐨勬椂鍊欙紝涓嶇℃槸澶ц侀紶锛岃繕鏄灏忚楀瓙锛岄兘閫冧笉鍑哄畠鐨勬墜鎺屽績銆傚畠鎬绘湁鍔炴硶钘忓湪闈㈢矇閲屾垨鏄鍊掓寕鐫瑁呮伙紝灏卞湪鑰侀紶鏀惧績澶ц儐鍦拌蛋杩戝畠鏃讹紝瀹冩墠浼氱獊鐒惰穬璧锋姄浣忚侀紶銆備富浜哄瑰畠鐨勬墍浣滄墍涓鸿繕鏄鏈夌偣浜嗚В鐨勶紝鎵浠ュ苟娌℃湁涓уけ淇″績銆傚敖绠″圭尗鐨勮瘽灏嗕俊灏嗙枒锛屼富浜鸿繕鏄鎸夌収鐚璇寸殑灏嗗畠瑕佺殑涓滆タ鍑嗗囬綈鍏ㄤ簡銆
銆銆鐚鎷垮埌闈村瓙鍚庯紝椹涓婂氨绌垮湪浜嗚剼涓娿傚畠灏嗗彛琚嬫偓鎸傚埌鑴栧瓙涓婏紝鐢ㄧ埅瀛愬皢鍙h嬩笂鐨勭怀瀛愬嫆绱э紝鐒跺悗灏辫窇杩涗簡涓涓鍒板勯兘鏄鍏斿瓙鐨勫吇鍏斿満銆傚畠灏嗛焊瀛愬拰鐢熻彍鍙舵斁杩涘彛琚嬩腑锛屽洓浠板叓鍙夊湴韬哄湪鍦颁笂瑁呮汇傚畠璁″垝鐫鍦ㄩ偅閲屽畧鏍寰呭厰锛岀瓑鐫鏌愪釜涓嶈皺涓栦簨鐨勫勾杞诲厰瀛愬墠鏉ヨ嚜鎶曠綏缃戙傚彛琚嬮噷鐨勯偅浜涗笢瑗挎槸鐢ㄦ潵鍚稿紩鍏斿瓙涓婇挬鐨勩
銆銆瀹冨垰涓韬轰笅鍘伙紝灏辨湁涓鍙涓嶆庝箞鑱鏄庣殑灏忓厰瀛愰捇杩涗簡瀹冪殑鍙h嬶紝鏈虹伒鐨勭尗绔嬪嵆鏀剁揣缁冲瓙锛屽皢鍏斿瓙瑁呭湪浜嗗彛琚嬮噷銆傜尗寰堟槸娲嬫磱鑷寰楋紝甯︾潃瀹冪殑鎴樺埄鍝佸埌鐜嬪閲屾眰瑙佸浗鐜嬨傜尗琚寮曢嗗埌妤间笂鍥界帇鐨勬埧闂达紝鍙瑙佸畠鍗戣含灞堣啙鍦板瑰浗鐜嬭达細鈥滃皧鏁鐨勫浗鐜嬮櫅涓嬶紝鎴戜粎浠h〃鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖靛悜鎮ㄦ暚鐚浠栨渶鐝嶇埍鐨勫厰瀛愩傗濊繖鍙鐚绔熺劧鑷浣滀富寮犲皢瀹冪殑涓讳汉灏佷负鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖点
銆銆鐜嬪洖绛旇达細鈥滃憡璇変綘鐨勪富浜猴紝寰堟劅璋浠栫殑绀肩墿銆傛垜寰堥珮鍏翠粬鑳芥儲璁扮潃鎴戙傗
銆銆杩樻湁涓娆★紝鐚韬插湪涓鐗囬害鐢伴噷锛屼緷鏃у紶寮鐫瀹冪殑閭d釜澶у彛琚嬨傝繖娆★紝灞呯劧閫鐫浜嗕袱鍙楣岄箲銆傜尗濡傛硶鐐鍒讹紝鍚屾牱浠ュ崱鎷夊反鍙镐警鐖电殑鍚嶄箟灏嗚繖涓ゅ彧楣岄箲杩涚尞缁欏浗鐜嬨傚浗鐜嬩粛鏃ч珮楂樺叴鍏村湴鏀朵笅浜嗚繖浠界ぜ鐗╋紝杩樼粰浜嗙尗涓鐐硅祻閽便
銆銆鐚鍦ㄤ袱涓変釜鏈堥噷鎸佺画涓嶆柇鍦颁互鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖电殑鍚嶄箟鍚戝浗鐜嬭繘鐚涓嶅悓鐨勭ぜ鐗╋紝褰撶劧杩欎簺绀肩墿閮芥槸瀹冪敤鐩稿悓鐨勬墜娈佃幏寰楃殑銆
銆銆缁堜簬锛屾湁涓澶╋紝瀹冨緱鐭ュ浗鐜嬪皢瑕佸甫鐫瀹濊礉鍏涓诲埌娌宠竟娓哥帺锛岄偅涓鍏涓诲彲鏄涓栦笂鐙涓鏃犱簩鐨勫ぇ缇庡コ銆傜尗瀵瑰畠鐨勪富浜鸿达細鈥滃傛灉浣犺兘鐓х潃鎴戣寸殑璇濆仛锛屼綘鐨勫ソ杩愭皵灏变細鏉ヤ簡銆傚緢绠鍗曪紝浣犲彧瑕佽劚鍏変簡璺冲埌娌抽噷鎴戞寚瀹氱殑閭d釜鍦版柟鍘绘礂婢″氨琛屼簡锛屽叾浠栫殑浜嬫儏鐢辨垜鏉ュ畨鎺掋傗
銆銆鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖佃櫧鐒朵笉鐭ラ亾鐚鐨勮懌鑺﹂噷鍒板簳瑁呯殑浠涔堣嵂锛屼絾浠栬繕鏄鐓х尗璇寸殑鍘诲仛浜嗐
銆銆褰撲粬璺冲埌娌抽噷鐚鎸囧畾鐨勯偅涓鍦版柟鍘绘礂婢$殑鏃跺欙紝鍙鍚鐚鎵鐫鍡撳瓙鏈濆浗鐜嬬粡杩囩殑鏂瑰悜澶у0鍛兼晳锛氣滃揩鏉ヤ汉鍟婏紒鏁戝懡鍟婏紒鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖垫帀鍒版渤閲屼簡锛佲
銆銆鍥界帇鍚鍒板懠鏁戝0绔嬪埢浠庨┈杞︾獥鎴烽噷鎺㈠嚭澶存潵锛屼粬璁ゅ嚭浜嗛偅鍙鐚锛屽氨鏄缁忓父鍘荤粰浠栭佺ぜ鐗╃殑閭e彧鐚锛屼簬鏄锛屽浗鐜嬭╀緧鍗璧剁揣鍘诲皢鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖垫晳涓婂哺鏉ャ
銆銆姝e綋渚嶅崼浠鍒版渤閲屽幓鏁戝崱鎷夊反鍙镐警鐖电殑鏃跺欙紝鐚绔嬪嵆鍑戝埌鍥界帇璺熷墠瑙i噴璇达紝瀹冪殑涓讳汉閬鍒版姠鍔锛岃。鏈嶅叏琚灏忓伔鍋疯蛋浜嗭紝灏界″畠鍦ㄤ竴杈瑰ぇ鍠婏紝鍙鏄锛屽皬鍋疯繕鏄鎶婁警鐖垫墧鍒颁簡娌抽噷銆備簨瀹炰笂锛岀尗鎶婂畠涓讳汉鐨勮。鏈嶈棌鍒颁簡涓鍧楀ぇ鐭冲ご涓嬮潰銆傚浗鐜嬬珛鍒绘淳闅忎粬鐨勬湇瑁呭笀鍘绘寫閫変簡涓濂楀崕涓界殑鏈嶈呴佺粰鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖点
銆銆鍥界帇鐪嬪埌绌夸笂浜嗗崕涓借。鏈嶇殑渚鐖靛崄鍒嗗枩鐖憋紝渚鐖垫湰鏉ュ氨鐢熷緱鐪夋竻鐩绉锛屽啀鍔犱笂鏈夎繖涔堟紓浜鐨勮。鏈嶅仛闄琛锛屾剤鍙戝緱鑻变繆娼囨磼锛岃繛鍏涓婚兘瀵逛粬涓瑙佸惧績浜嗐傚挨鍏舵槸鍦ㄥ崱鎷夊反鍙告瘯鎭姣曟暚鍦板氱湅浜嗗叕涓诲嚑鐪煎悗锛屽叕涓绘洿鏄瑙夌潃鑷宸辩埍涓婁簡杩欎釜骞磋交淇婁繌鐨勪警鐖点傚浗鐜嬭佹ゅ氨閭璇蜂警鐖典笂杞︼紝鍚屼粬浠涓璧蜂箻鍧愰┈杞︽父鐜┿
銆銆鐚鐪艰佺潃浜嬫儏杩涘睍寰楀傛ら『鍒╋紝渚垮叴楂橀噰鐑堝湴鎬ラ熻窇鍒板墠闈㈠幓浜嗐傚畠瀵硅矾杈逛竴浜涙e湪鍓茶崏鐨勫啘澶璇达細
銆銆鈥滃惉鐫锛屽傛灉浣犱滑涓嶅瑰浗鐜嬭磋繖鐗囪崏鍦板睘浜庡崱鎷夊反鍙镐警鐖电殑璇濓紝浣犱滑灏变細琚鍓佹垚鑲夐叡銆傗
銆銆褰撶劧锛屽綋鍥界帇闂鍙婅繖浜涘壊鑽変汉杩欐槸璋佺殑鑽夊満鏃讹紝浠栦滑閮芥厬浜庣尗鐨勬亹鍚擄紝寮傚彛鍚屽0鍦拌达細鈥滆繖鏄灞炰簬鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖电殑鑽夊満銆傗
銆銆鍥界帇瀵瑰崱鎷夊反鍙哥О璧為亾锛氣滀綘鐨勮繖浠藉朵骇涓嶉敊鍛锛佲
銆銆鈥滄槸鐨勶紝鈥濅警鐖靛洖绛旓紝鈥滄e儚鎮ㄧ湅鍒扮殑涓鏍凤紝杩欓噷骞村勾閮借幏涓版敹鍛锛佲
銆銆浠栦滑缁х画寰鍓嶈蛋锛岀尗鍙堣窇鍒板壊楹﹀瓙鐨勪汉閭i噷锛屽逛粬浠璇达細鈥滃惉鐫锛屽傛灉浣犱滑涓嶅瑰浗鐜嬭磋繖鐗囬害鐢板睘浜庡崱鎷夊反鍙镐警鐖电殑璇濓紝浣犱滑灏变細琚鍓佹垚鑲夐叡銆傗
銆銆闅忓悗锛屽浗鐜嬬殑椹杞︿究璧拌繃鏉ヤ簡銆備粬鐪嬪埌楹﹀瓙闀垮娍鍠滀汉锛屽氨鎯崇煡閬撹繖鍧楀湴鐨勪富浜烘槸璋併傛e湪鍓查害瀛愮殑鍐滄皯鍙堜竴鑷村洖绛旇存槸鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖电殑銆傚浗鐜嬪惉浜嗗崄鍒嗛珮鍏淬
銆銆灏辫繖鏍凤紝鐚涓璺鍦ㄥ墠闈㈣蛋鐫锛屾墍鍒颁箣澶勶紝瀹冨叏鐢ㄨ繖鏍风殑鎭愬悡璁╁浗鐜嬭や负杩欎竴鍒囬兘灞炰簬鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖点傚浗鐜嬪逛粬鐨勫瘜鏈変笉绂佹儕鍙逛笉宸层
銆銆鏈鍚庯紝鐚鏉ュ埌涓搴ф皵娲剧殑瀹娈匡紝閭i噷浣忕潃涓涓鍚冧汉鐨勯瓟楝硷紝浠栧彲鏄杩欓噷鏈瀵屾湁鐨勪汉锛屽垰鎵嶄粬浠涓璺缁忚繃鐨勯偅浜涜崏鍦哄拰楹︾敯绛夐兘鏄椋熶汉榄旂殑鍦扮洏銆傜尗杩橀氳繃鍒氭墠閭d簺浜轰粩缁嗕簡瑙d簡璋佹槸椋熶汉榄旓紝浠栨湁浠涔堟湰浜嬬瓑绛夈傜幇鍦锛岀尗鏉ュ埌浜嗛熶汉榄旂殑瀹娈块噷锛屼粬瑕佹眰鎷滆佽繖涓椋熶汉榄斻傜尗璇达紝鏃㈢劧浠庝粬鐨勫煄鍫¤矾杩囷紝濡傛灉涓嶅墠鏉ユ嫓璁夸竴涓嬶紝鏄涓嶇ぜ璨岀殑銆備簬鏄锛岄熶汉榄斿浆褰鏈夌ぜ鍦版帴瑙佷簡鐚锛岃繕璧愬潗缁欏畠銆
銆銆鈥滄垜鍚璇达紝鈥濈尗瀵归熶汉榄旇达紝鈥滄偍鐨勬湰浜嬪彲澶т簡锛岃兘灏嗚嚜宸卞彉鎴愬悇绉嶅姩鐗╋紝姣斿傝寸嫯瀛愬晩澶ц薄鍟婁粈涔堢殑锛屾槸鐪熺殑涔堬紵鈥
銆銆鈥滃綋鐒舵槸鐪熺殑浜嗐傗濋熶汉榄斿緢璁ょ湡鍦板洖绛旓紝鈥滃ソ鍚э紝涓轰簡璁╀綘鐩镐俊锛屾垜灏卞彉涓鐙瀛愮粰浣犵湅鐪嬨傗
銆銆褰撶湅鍒伴熶汉榄旂湡寰楀彉鎴愪簡鍙鐙瀛愮珯鍦ㄥ畠闈㈠墠鏃讹紝鐚鍚撳潖浜嗭紝璧跺繖璺充笂灞嬫侊紝杩欏圭尗鏉ヨ达紝鍙鏄绋嶇◢鏈夌偣鍥伴毦鍜屽嵄闄╋紝鍥犱负閭e弻闈村瓙鍙涓嶉傚悎鍋氳繖涔堥珮闅惧害鐨勫姩浣滐紝鑰屼笖杩樺緱鍦ㄦ埧姊佷笂璧颁袱姝ャ
銆銆涓嶄箙锛岄熶汉榄旀仮澶嶄簡鍘熷舰锛岀尗涔熶粠鎴挎佷笂韫夸簡涓嬫潵銆備緷鐒惰繕琛ㄧ幇寰楅潪甯稿虫曠殑鏍峰瓙銆
銆銆鈥滄垜杩樺惉璇达紝鈥濈尗鍠樼潃姘斿皬澹拌达紝鈥滄偍杩樿兘灏嗚嚜宸卞彉鎴愪釜寰堝皬寰堝皬鐨勫姩鐗╋紝鍍忚侀紶鑰楀瓙浼肩殑銆備絾鏄锛屾垜鍙涓嶇浉淇★紝鎮ㄨ繖鏍风殑韬鏉愭庝箞鑳藉彉寰楅偅涔堝皬鍛锛佲
銆銆鈥滀粈涔堬紵涓嶇浉淇★紵鈥濋熶汉榄斿ぇ澹板枈閬擄紝鈥滅瓑鐫鐬у惂锛佲濊村畬锛屼粬灏卞彉鎴愪簡鍙灏忚楀瓙锛岃繕鍦ㄥ湴鏉夸笂涓嶅仠鍦拌窇銆傜尗瑙佺姸涓涓嬪氨鎵戣繃鍘伙紝灏嗚楀瓙鍚炶繘浜嗚倸閲屻
銆銆灏卞湪杩欐椂锛屽浗鐜嬩篃宸茬粡鏉ュ埌浜嗗煄鍫″栭潰銆傜尗鍚鍒颁簡椹杞﹁繃鍚婃ˉ鐨勫惐鍚卞0锛岀珛鍗宠窇鍑烘潵锛岀瑧瀹瑰彲鎺鍦拌繋鎺ュ浗鐜嬶細鈥滄㈣繋鍏変复锛屽皧鏁鐨勫浗鐜嬮櫅涓嬶紝娆㈣繋鎮ㄥ埌鍗℃媺宸村徃渚鐖电殑鍩庡牎鏉ワ紒鈥
銆銆鈥滀粈涔堬紵鈥濆浗鐜嬬湅鍒板傛ゆ皵娲剧殑鍩庡牎涔熸槸渚鐖电殑璐浜э紝绔熺劧鎯婂懠璧锋潵锛屸滆繛杩欏骇鍩庡牎涔熸槸浣犵殑鍛锛佽繖鍙鏄鎴戣佽繃鏈缇庝附鐨勫涵闄㈠拰寤虹瓚浜嗐傛垜浠杩涘幓娆h祻涓涓嬪惂锛佲
銆銆渚鐖典几鎵嬫悁鎵剁潃骞磋交缇庝附鐨勫叕涓伙紝璺熼殢鍥界帇涓璧疯蛋杩涗簡澶у巺銆傞噷闈㈠凡缁忔憜濂戒簡涓妗屼赴鐩涚殑绛靛腑锛屽悇绉嶉厭棣斾竴搴斾勘鍏锛岄兘鏄浜涢洉鍒荤簿缇庣殑閲戦摱鍣ㄧ毧銆傚師鏉ヨ繖浜涢兘鏄椋熶汉榄斾负浠栫殑鏈嬪弸浠鍑嗗囩殑锛屽彲鏄锛屼粬鐨勬湅鍙嬩滑瑙佸浗鐜嬪湪姝わ紝璋佷篃娌℃暍杩涙潵銆
銆銆鐜板湪锛屽浗鐜嬩篃鍍忎粬鐨勫コ鍎夸竴鏍凤紝琚渚鐖电殑鏉板嚭鍝佽川鎵鍚稿紩浜嗐傚浗鐜嬭佸叕涓诲凡缁忓畬鍏ㄦ矇娴稿湪瀵瑰崱鎷夊反鍙镐警鐖电殑鐖辨厱涓浜嗭紝鍐嶅姞涓婂崱鎷夊反鍙镐警鐖靛張鏄閭d箞寰楀瘜鏈夛紝鍑犳澂閰掍笅鑲氬悗锛屽浗鐜嬭秮鐫楂樺叴灏卞逛警鐖佃达細
銆銆鈥滀翰鐖辩殑渚鐖碉紝浣犳槸鍚︽効鎰忓仛鎴戠殑濂冲┛鍛锛熲
銆銆渚鐖垫湞鍥界帇娣辨繁鍦伴灎浜嗕竴韬锛屾棤姣旇崳骞稿湴鎺ュ彈浜嗙帇鍥界殑缇庢剰銆傚氨鍦ㄥ綋澶╋紝浠栧拰鍏涓讳妇琛屼簡濠氱ぜ銆
銆銆浠庢や互鍚庯紝鐚涔熸垚浜嗗ぇ浜虹墿锛屽畠宸茬粡涓嶅啀鍘绘崟鎹夎侀紶浜嗭紝鍗充究瑙佸埌瀹冨湪鎹夎侀紶锛屼篃涓嶈繃鏄鍦ㄦ秷閬o紒
