当前位置:首页 » 搞笑电影 » 儿童英文电影对白精选
扩展阅读
儿童关进监狱学校的电影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布劳迪最新电影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

儿童英文电影对白精选

发布时间: 2024-06-02 11:02:49

『壹』 有教育意义的英文电影里的经典台词

经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙�6�1白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

『贰』 小黄人3台词中英文

《神偷奶爸》带给人们意外惊喜的是,它不止是一部热情洋溢的儿童影片,也为父母与孩子们之间的粘合提供了一次良好机会,有足够多的美味元素来满足两代人。我整理了小黄人3台词中英文,欢迎阅读!

小黄人3台词中英文【经典篇】

1、banana。

2、对于这个看脸的世界失望了。

3、it feels so good to be bad

4、即使不快乐,也要记得哈哈大笑。

5、我们要永远永远在一起,不分离。即使你变了,我也会陪伴你,让你回到从前。

6、兄培茄弟有难,奋不顾身!

7、别看我疯疯颠颠,其实我也会伤心,我也会不高兴,我也会失落。

小黄人3台词中英文禅弊【热门篇】

1、I was thinking you two could get some grub。我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。

2、Are you out of your gourd?你疯了吗?

3、Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。

4、Does it matter? 有什么关系吗?

5、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date。是的,不过她的脑贺中族袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。

6、Go about your business。回去干活吧。

7、who are you texting? 你在给谁发短信?

8、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。

9、The kid gives me the creeps!那孩子让我毛骨悚然!

10、No one! Just my friend Avery。 没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友。

11、Wow, looks like your date's out for the count。哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。

12、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all。只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。

13、But not me。 I stepped up。但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。

14、I don't。 I'd do it again in a heartbeat。我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。

小黄人3台词中英文【精选篇】

凯尔,别尿正在我的牵牛花上,那儿,尿正在弗雷德的花上,尿爽点。

2.We are the Anti Villain League,an ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.Rob a bank选修 We"re not interested. Kill someone选修 Not our deal.But you want to melt the polar ice caps选修 Or vaporize Mount Fuji选修 Or even [points his tea spoon at Gru] steal the moon选修 Then we notice.

咱们是发反善人同盟,是一个努力于抗衡举世小规模恶权势的绝密构造。咱们对于掳掠银行的立功举止不喜好,杀人纵火的任务咱们也懒患上管,然则若何有溶解两级的冰块或者者让富士山隐没以至偷嫦娥,咱们就要管了。

3.Look,I probably shouldn"t be saying this,but your work as as a villain,was kind of,amazing.So, if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome, give us a call.

兴许我不应这么说,然则你当无赖真是棒极了,以是,若何你改变主张想小干一场的话,给咱们回个德律风。

4.Nefario:I miss being evil. Sinister plots,large-scale crimes.It’s what I live for. I mean, don’t you think there’s more for our future than jelly?

我留念当无赖的日子,希图没有轨,大力立功,这才是我在世的意思。你没有觉患上咱们的出路不该该仅仅是果冻吗?

5.And that"s where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.

于是就轮到你墟市了 作为一个前善人 你相识善人的思维和行为。

6.all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.

你装过火了,其实外延是一颗破碎的心。

7.Well,I think you did it.You just officially had the worst date ever.

你刚才的约会可谓史上最蹩脚的约会。

8.Don"t worry.It can only get better from here,right选修But if it doesn"t,you always borrow my dart gun.I do use it on,one or two dates myself.

定心吧,之后总没有至于比此次还要蹩脚吧。若何真的比这还要蹩脚,我就把我的飞镖枪借给你用,我有若干次就派上用场了。

9.Yeah,you know as far as dates go,I think I"m good with just,the one.

以及约会比起来,我觉患上仍旧我比拟喜欢单独一人呆着。

并且无意候 甚么器械烦 我就把甚么给吃了

以是说 你就正在渣滓箱里挽救世界选修

我的胡想即是以打游戏为生

你永世没有会知道这个家伙会使甚么鬼点子

糟糕的鬼话 我以至都没有喜欢她

当然我极度想发现出一批险峻的戎行来消灭这个世界,但谁都别想拼集我的家人。

神偷奶爸经典影片评价

外媒好评

《卑鄙的我》可爱的要命,我知道可爱也许到不了“信息叙事”的高度,但是如果运用得当的话还 是很有娱乐性。[3](腾讯网评)

这部动画片几乎达到超越皮克斯作品的水平了。(《环球邮报》评)

略带柔弱感伤的美味蜜饯。(《时代》评)

《卑鄙的我》带给人们意外惊喜的是,它不止是一部热情洋溢的儿童影片。(《纽约每日新闻》评)

带给观众难以置信的温暖,更不用说视觉上的愉悦享受了。(《华盛顿邮报》评)

可能是今夏最机智的儿童影片[4]。(《多伦多明星报》评)

没有值得轻视之处,但也没有多少难忘之处。(《纽约时报》评)

中国评价

“正如所有的儿童经典作品一样,《卑鄙的我》营造出了一个小小的、古怪却可爱的世界观”,“《神偷奶爸》是一部卓别林风格的喜剧,而作为一部3D影片,它让每一个D都发挥出超越想象的功用”,“《神偷奶爸》完全摈弃了其他动画电影中为了吸引成年人而设置的假纯真,它不断地提醒我们,每个人内心都有一个坏孩子”,“又一部儿童主旨的动画电影正式宣告3D动画电影市场是这个低迷暑期最后的避难所”,“充满激情的笑料、真挚而富有想象力的映画,史蒂夫·卡瑞尔令人惊艳的配音技巧,都让这部影片充满了异想天开的怪念头和异乎寻常的智慧”,“导演和编剧的尝试是如此新奇和诚意,这让本片在同类型影片中都是佼佼者,而同类影片在暑期都是无敌的!”,“本片的表现足以让人崇拜,而更加锦上添花的则是卡瑞尔古怪的口音”,“若是用皮克斯的标准来衡量《神偷奶爸》它并不是一流作品,但它对经典人物的致敬是如此风趣、精巧且栩栩如生”。(新浪网 评)

『叁』 急需迪士尼动画片5分钟英文经典对白片段!!!好的加奖

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

4. You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

6. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at thestars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

绝对不是抄的,我查了好长时间,打字也打了好长时间

『肆』 急需迪士尼动画片5分钟英文经典对白片段!!!好的加奖

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Simba: Wow!

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my
time here and rise with you as the new king.

Simba: And this all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything!

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

Simba: There's more?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
辛巴:这一切都是我的吗?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西……那有阴影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我们的国土之外,你绝对不可以去那个地方,辛巴。
辛巴:但是我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
木法沙:不,你错了,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
辛巴:不能吗?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。
木法沙:辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你,还有我

『伍』 50句卡通电影的英文对白

《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

『陆』 龙猫经典台词中英文版_龙猫中英文版经典台词

《龙猫》是由宫崎骏执导的一部动漫电影。看完《龙猫》后,很多朋友都深有感触,想知道一些经典的中英文版台词。下面就让我来为大家盘点龙猫台词中英文版,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜欢!

龙猫 经典台词 中英文版【精选版】
有时我沉默,不是不快乐,只是想把心净空。有时候你需要退开一点,清醒一下,然后提醒自己,我是谁,要去哪里。

I sometimes silence is not happy, just want to get the heart. Sometimes you need to step back, clear up, and remind yourself of who I am and where I am going.

有些烦恼,丢掉了,才有云淡风轻的机会。

Some troubles, lost, have a clear chance.

有雨伞好棒,可是雨伞在流泪啊。

Have an umbrella is great, but the umbrella in tears.

最远的旅行,是从自己的身体到自己的心,是从一个人的心到另一个人的心。

The most distant travel, from their own body to their own heart, is from a person's heart to another person's heart.

没问题的,别担心,一切都会好的。

No problem, don't worry, everything will be all right.

如果把童年再放映一遍,我们一定会先大笑,然后放声痛哭,最后挂着泪,微笑着睡去。

If your childhood again show again, we will first laugh, then cry, finally with tears, smiles and sleeps again.

当一个胖纸没有什么不好,最起码可以温暖其他的人。

When a fat paper is nothing bad, at least it can warm the other people.

心存善意,定能途遇天使。

Will be able to meet the angels in good faith.

大声地笑出来,就不那么害怕了。

Laugh loudly, not so scared.

它不会害人,也没什么好要怕的,对它们笑笑,它们不会害你的。

It does not harm, nor what to fear, they smile, they will not harm you.
龙猫经典台词中英文版【最新版】
我经常怀念童年,它经久耐用,质量良好。

I often miss childhood, it is rable, good quality.

人总在记忆中沉沦,为路过我们生命的那些人哭着,笑着。

People always sink in the memory, those who pass by our lives crying, laughing.

认清这个世界,然后爱它。就这么一辈子,下一世你可能就不在这个世界了。有些烦恼,丢掉了,才有风轻云淡的机会。

Recognize the world, and love it. In this life, you may not be in this world. Some troubles, lost, have a clear chance.

生活坏到一定程度就会好起来,因为它无法更坏。努力过后,才知道许多事情,坚持坚持。

Life will be better to a certain extent, because it can't be worse. After the effort, just know a lot of things, adhere to.

我们大笑看看,可怕的东西它就跑掉了。

We laughed and had a look. It was terrible. It ran away.

生活坏到一定程度就会好起来,因为它无法更坏。努力过后,才知道许多事情,坚持坚持,就过来了。

Life will be better to a certain extent, because it can't be worse. After the effort, just know a lot of things, adhere to adhere to, come over.

只有善良的孩子才会看见龙猫。

Only good children will see totoro.

我们一起大笑看看,可怕的东西就会跑光光了。

We laugh at, terrible things will be gone.

如果把童年再放映一遍,我们一定会先大笑,然后放声痛哭,最后挂着泪,微笑着睡去。有时我沉默,不是不快乐,只是想把心净空。

If your childhood again show again, we will first laugh, then cry, finally with tears, smiles and sleeps again. I sometimes silence is not happy, just want to get the heart.

有些烦恼,丢掉了才会有凤轻的机会。

Some worry, lost will have the opportunity to Phoenix light.

当你无法再拥有时,你唯一能做的就是不要再忘记。

When you can't have it, the only thing you can do is not to forget.

人生的某些障碍,你是逃不掉的。与其费尽周折绕过去,不如勇敢的地攀越,或许这会铸就你人生的高点。

Some obstacles in life, you can not escape. With so much trouble around the past, not brave to climb, perhaps this will cast your highs.

也许生存在世间的人们都只是在等待一种偶遇,一种适时的相遇,时间对了,你们便会遇上。

Maybe people who live in the world are just waiting for a chance encounter, a timely encounter, the time is right, you will meet.

什么时候我们开始无法像孩子一样肆意地大呼小叫了?心里的小情绪堆积得像山一样高,直到溢出来。与其如此,不如永远像孩子一样。

What time we started to like children wantonly shout and wrangle? In the heart of the little emotion piled up as high as the mountain, until the overflow. With it, it is better to be like a child forever.
龙猫经典电影剧情
因为妈妈生病在乡下静养,小月和小梅姐妹俩跟随爸爸到乡下居住,并看望妈妈。有一天小梅独自在院子玩耍寻找橡树子的时候,意外的看到了小龙猫。小龙猫想甩掉小梅,却把小梅引到了正在睡觉的大龙猫身边,这让小月和小梅姐妹兴奋不已。有一天下雨的傍晚,小月姐妹等在爸爸下班回来的车站旁时,大龙猫出现了,小月借给它一把伞,却被它当作非常有趣的玩具。龙猫把橡果子送给了小月和小梅,这令小月小梅非常开心。小月她们还看见了龙猫乘坐的猫巴士。

夏天快过去的时候,小月和小梅收到医院的电报,妈妈身体不舒服,姐妹俩非常担心妈妈的情况。小梅抱怨姐姐不管自己,姐姐怪小梅不懂事,小梅大哭着喊着姐姐是个笨蛋跑远了。小月慌忙四处寻找小梅。

天色将晚,小月想到向龙猫求助,龙猫帮小月唤来了猫巴士,终于找到了迷路的小梅。之后,猫巴士又带着姐妹俩来到了妈妈的病房窗前。远远看到一切平安的妈妈,姐妹俩不知道有多么快乐。小梅把玉米送给了妈妈,希望她早日康复。

猜你喜欢:

1. 《蜡笔小新》经典语录

2. 龙猫经典台词

3. 崎骏动画电影中最经典的十大配乐

4. 龙猫经典温情台词

5. 关于芈月传电视剧经典台词

『柒』 英文电影<<小鸡快跑>>的经典对白…

链接:https://pan..com/s/11JhuHtbD9A2Cbl6bh71TAw

提取码:nh6r0

《小鸡快跑》是由尼克·帕克、彼得·洛伊德执导,茱莉亚·萨巧顷瓦哈、梅尔·吉布森、菲尔·丹尼尔斯、简·霍洛克斯等配音的动画喜剧电影,于2001年1月2日在孝启陆中国上映。该片讲述了一群养鸡厂的小鸡们不甘旁手心被做成鸡肉馅饼而奋力出逃的故事。

『捌』 求外国儿童电影简介,中英文对照的。

Albus Dumbledore: I should’ve known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.
阿不思·邓不利多:我早该猜到你也在这里,麦教授。
McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore.
麦格:晚安,邓不利多教授。
McGonagall: Are the rumours true, Albus?
麦格:那些谣言是真的吗?阿不思?
Albus Dumbledore: I’m afraid so, professor. The good and the bad.
阿不思·邓不利多:是真的,麦教授。有好消息,也有坏消息。
McGonagall: And the boy?
麦格:那个男孩呢?
Albus Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.
阿不思·邓不利多:海格会把他带来。
McGonagall: Is it wise to trust Hagrid with something so important?
麦格:你觉得这样办好吗?这样重要的是能交付给海格吗?
Albus Dumbledore: Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.
阿不思·邓不利多:教授,我能把我的性命交付给海格。
Rubeus Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.
海格:邓不利多教授,麦教授。
Albus Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?
阿不思·邓不利多:没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?
Rubeus Hagrid: No, sir.
海格:没有,先生。
Rubeus Hagrid: Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go.
海格:小家伙一飞到布里斯托就睡着了。小心别吵醒他。你看。
McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with there people? I’ve watched them all day. They’re the worst sort of Muggles. They really are…
麦格:阿不思,你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?我在这里观察了一整天。真是一群无可救药的麻瓜。他们是……
Albus Dumbledore: The only family he has.
阿不思·邓不利多:他在世上唯一的亲人。
McGonagall: He’ll be famous. Every child in our world will know his name.
麦格:这个孩子将来会很出名。我们世界中的每个孩子都会知道他的名字。
Albus Dumbledore: Exactly. He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he’s ready.
阿不思·邓不利多:完全正确。所以他成长是最好远离这一切。等到他能接受时再告诉他。
Albus Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It’s not really goodbyd, after all.
阿不思·邓不利多:好了,海格,又不是再也见不到面。
Albus Dumbledore: Good luck Harry Potter.
阿不思·邓不利多:祝你好运哈利波特。

佩妮·德思礼:起床!起床了!快呀!
Dudley Dersley: Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo!
达力·德思礼:快醒呀,表弟!要去动物园了!
Petunia Dersley: Here he comes. The birthday boy!
佩妮·德思礼:噢,我们的小寿星来了。
Vernon Dersley:Happy birthday, son!
弗农·德思礼:生日快乐,儿子!
Petunia Dersley: Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything.
佩妮·德思礼:快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西。
Harry Potter: Yes, Aunt Petunia.
哈利·波特:是,佩妮阿姨。
Petunia Dersley: I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley’s special day!
佩妮·德思礼:我希望今天一些都顺利,这可是我们达力的大日子!
Vernon Dersley: Hurry up! Bring my coffee, boy.
弗农·德思礼:快呀!给我咖啡,小子。
Harry Potter: Yes Uncle Vernon.
哈利·波特:是,弗农姨父。
Petnuia Dersley: Aren’t they wonderful, darling?
佩妮·德思礼:是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?
Dudley Dersley: How many are there?
达力·德思礼:一共有几个?
Vernon Dersley: 36. Counted them myself.
弗农·德思礼:三十六个,我自己数的。
Dudley Dersley: 36! But last year year I had 37!.
达力·德思礼:三十六个?但去年有三十七个!
Vernon Dersley: But some are bigger then last year’s.
弗农·德思礼:但有些礼物比去年大一点呀?
Dudley Dersley: I don’t care!
达力·德思礼:我管他有多大!
Petnuia Dersley: This is what we’re doing to do. We going to buy two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin?
佩妮·德思礼:好,好,待会我们一出去再替你去买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?
Petnuia Dersley: It’s should be a lovely day at the zoo. I’m really looking forward to it.
佩妮·德思礼:快到动物园了。
Vernon Dersley: I’m warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all and you won’t have any meals for a week.Get in.
弗农·德思礼:我警告你,小子。要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事。你就一个礼拜不准吃饭。上车。
Dudley Dersley: Make it move.
达力·德思礼:叫它动嘛!
Vernon Dersley: Move!
弗农·德思礼:动呀!
Dudley Dersley: Move!
达力·德思礼:快动呀!
Harry Potter: He’s asleep!
哈利·波特:它在睡觉!
Dudley Dersley: He’s borning.
达力·德思礼:他无聊死了。
Harry Potter: Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like, lying there watching people press their ugly faces in on you. Can you hear me? It’s just… I’ve never talked to a snake before. Do you…? Do you talk to people often? You’re from Burma, aren’t you? Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? I see. That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either.
哈利·波特:对不起,他不了解你的感觉。像这样一天又一天的躺在这儿。看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前。你听的动我的话?只是……我以前从来没跟蛇讲过话。你……我是说,你常跟人说话吗?你从缅甸来的,对吧?那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?我懂了。我也一样,我没见过我父母。