当前位置:首页 » 搞笑电影 » 儿童电影台词英文
扩展阅读
儿童关进监狱学校的电影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布劳迪最新电影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

儿童电影台词英文

发布时间: 2023-09-22 22:17:03

『壹』 迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!

狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
          
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
          
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
          
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容:     辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。        要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子。于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。

        辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
          
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地。

『贰』 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——狮子王

  2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——狮子王

  3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。——狮子王

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——狮子王

  5. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。——狮子王

  6. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。——狮子王

  7. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——狮子王

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,为谁呢?——狮子王

  9. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——狮子王

  10. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——狮子王

『叁』 小黄人3台词中英文

《神偷奶爸》带给人们意外惊喜的是,它不止是一部热情洋溢的儿童影片,也为父母与孩子们之间的粘合提供了一次良好机会,有足够多的美味元素来满足两代人。我整理了小黄人3台词中英文,欢迎阅读!

小黄人3台词中英文【经典篇】

1、banana。

2、对于这个看脸的世界失望了。

3、it feels so good to be bad

4、即使不快乐,也要记得哈哈大笑。

5、我们要永远永远在一起,不分离。即使你变了,我也会陪伴你,让你回到从前。

6、兄培茄弟有难,奋不顾身!

7、别看我疯疯颠颠,其实我也会伤心,我也会不高兴,我也会失落。

小黄人3台词中英文禅弊【热门篇】

1、I was thinking you two could get some grub。我觉得你们俩可以出去吃个饭。

2、Are you out of your gourd?你疯了吗?

3、Well, it seems that because of your checkered past, everyone else refused to work with you。好像是由于你背景复杂,所以没人愿你和你共事。

4、Does it matter? 有什么关系吗?

5、Yeah, well, she is a nut job, and I'm not going on any date。是的,不过她的脑贺中族袋有点不正常,而且我才不会去相亲。

6、Go about your business。回去干活吧。

7、who are you texting? 你在给谁发短信?

8、You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set。你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。

9、The kid gives me the creeps!那孩子让我毛骨悚然!

10、No one! Just my friend Avery。 没谁!只是一个叫Avery的朋友。

11、Wow, looks like your date's out for the count。哇,你的约会对象好像不省人事了呢。

12、I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that's all。只不过在我们开始征服世界前,我得先把一些事情处理完。

13、But not me。 I stepped up。但我愿意,我毛遂自荐的。

14、I don't。 I'd do it again in a heartbeat。我可没有,我真想马上再来一次。

小黄人3台词中英文【精选篇】

凯尔,别尿正在我的牵牛花上,那儿,尿正在弗雷德的花上,尿爽点。

2.We are the Anti Villain League,an ultra secret organization dedicated to fighting crime on a global scale.Rob a bank选修 We"re not interested. Kill someone选修 Not our deal.But you want to melt the polar ice caps选修 Or vaporize Mount Fuji选修 Or even [points his tea spoon at Gru] steal the moon选修 Then we notice.

咱们是发反善人同盟,是一个努力于抗衡举世小规模恶权势的绝密构造。咱们对于掳掠银行的立功举止不喜好,杀人纵火的任务咱们也懒患上管,然则若何有溶解两级的冰块或者者让富士山隐没以至偷嫦娥,咱们就要管了。

3.Look,I probably shouldn"t be saying this,but your work as as a villain,was kind of,amazing.So, if you ever wanna get back to doing something awesome, give us a call.

兴许我不应这么说,然则你当无赖真是棒极了,以是,若何你改变主张想小干一场的话,给咱们回个德律风。

4.Nefario:I miss being evil. Sinister plots,large-scale crimes.It’s what I live for. I mean, don’t you think there’s more for our future than jelly?

我留念当无赖的日子,希图没有轨,大力立功,这才是我在世的意思。你没有觉患上咱们的出路不该该仅仅是果冻吗?

5.And that"s where you come in. As an ex-villain,abcyou know how a villain thinks, and acts.

于是就轮到你墟市了 作为一个前善人 你相识善人的思维和行为。

6.all too well. It is theabclook of a broken heart.

你装过火了,其实外延是一颗破碎的心。

7.Well,I think you did it.You just officially had the worst date ever.

你刚才的约会可谓史上最蹩脚的约会。

8.Don"t worry.It can only get better from here,right选修But if it doesn"t,you always borrow my dart gun.I do use it on,one or two dates myself.

定心吧,之后总没有至于比此次还要蹩脚吧。若何真的比这还要蹩脚,我就把我的飞镖枪借给你用,我有若干次就派上用场了。

9.Yeah,you know as far as dates go,I think I"m good with just,the one.

以及约会比起来,我觉患上仍旧我比拟喜欢单独一人呆着。

并且无意候 甚么器械烦 我就把甚么给吃了

以是说 你就正在渣滓箱里挽救世界选修

我的胡想即是以打游戏为生

你永世没有会知道这个家伙会使甚么鬼点子

糟糕的鬼话 我以至都没有喜欢她

当然我极度想发现出一批险峻的戎行来消灭这个世界,但谁都别想拼集我的家人。

神偷奶爸经典影片评价

外媒好评

《卑鄙的我》可爱的要命,我知道可爱也许到不了“信息叙事”的高度,但是如果运用得当的话还 是很有娱乐性。[3](腾讯网评)

这部动画片几乎达到超越皮克斯作品的水平了。(《环球邮报》评)

略带柔弱感伤的美味蜜饯。(《时代》评)

《卑鄙的我》带给人们意外惊喜的是,它不止是一部热情洋溢的儿童影片。(《纽约每日新闻》评)

带给观众难以置信的温暖,更不用说视觉上的愉悦享受了。(《华盛顿邮报》评)

可能是今夏最机智的儿童影片[4]。(《多伦多明星报》评)

没有值得轻视之处,但也没有多少难忘之处。(《纽约时报》评)

中国评价

“正如所有的儿童经典作品一样,《卑鄙的我》营造出了一个小小的、古怪却可爱的世界观”,“《神偷奶爸》是一部卓别林风格的喜剧,而作为一部3D影片,它让每一个D都发挥出超越想象的功用”,“《神偷奶爸》完全摈弃了其他动画电影中为了吸引成年人而设置的假纯真,它不断地提醒我们,每个人内心都有一个坏孩子”,“又一部儿童主旨的动画电影正式宣告3D动画电影市场是这个低迷暑期最后的避难所”,“充满激情的笑料、真挚而富有想象力的映画,史蒂夫·卡瑞尔令人惊艳的配音技巧,都让这部影片充满了异想天开的怪念头和异乎寻常的智慧”,“导演和编剧的尝试是如此新奇和诚意,这让本片在同类型影片中都是佼佼者,而同类影片在暑期都是无敌的!”,“本片的表现足以让人崇拜,而更加锦上添花的则是卡瑞尔古怪的口音”,“若是用皮克斯的标准来衡量《神偷奶爸》它并不是一流作品,但它对经典人物的致敬是如此风趣、精巧且栩栩如生”。(新浪网 评)

『肆』 求英文动画片(片名,主人公,5句经典台词)两部

《功夫熊猫》
主角:熊猫阿宝
1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃
3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
4.俗语说,
过去的,已经过去了
未来的,还未可知
现在,却是上苍的礼赠
那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
5.世间无巧合
There are no accidents.
6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,
我不能让树为我开花,
也不能让它提前结果
Yes ,look at this tree shifu(师傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制
我可以控制果实何时坠落
我还可以控制在何处播种
那可不是幻觉 大师
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么
那个种子还是会长成桃树
你可能想要苹果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那个种子还是会长成桃树
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你赶走,
可你还是留下来了。
Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。
我留下来是因为每带升肆次你往我头上丢砖头,
或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。
可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。
我留下来,笑清因为我以为,
如果还有人能改变我,
能蠢轿让我焕然一新,
那就是你--
中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,
况且这本不是天意,
阿宝,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
我们是面条家族,
血管中流着这样的血。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
《冰河世纪》
主角:说话很快、浑身没有光泽的树懒锡德
喜怒无常的长毛象曼尼
一只凶暴的剑齿虎迪亚戈
对橡树果有着特别嗜好的著名犬齿松鼠斯科莱特
1 Sid: [about the baby] I bet he's hungry.
Manny: How 'bout some milk?
Sid: Ooh, I'd love some!
Diego: Not you. The baby.
Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal.
Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't you?
Sid: [说那个婴孩] 我敢打赌他肯定是饿了。
Manny: 来点牛奶怎么样?
Sid: 噢,我想来点。
Diego: 不是给你,是给这个小家伙。
Sid: 恩,我现在还不能分泌乳汁呢,老兄。
Diego: 你是处于食物链太底端了,闭不了嘴是吧?
2 Sid: Hey, my feet are sweating.
Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
Sid: 嘿,我的脚在出汗。
Diego: 难道每次你的身体发生点什么我们就要听你来个新闻快报吗?
Manfred:他那样是为了招人注意,别搭理他就是了。
《狮子王》
主角:狮子辛巴
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证

Manfred:He's doing it for attention. Just ignore him...

『伍』 四部英语原声电影(动画片) 每部摘抄三句经典台词 急电...

《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

『陆』 小猪佩奇的英文台词

小猪佩奇的英文台词有:

1、I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George.

译:我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。

2、This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig.

译:这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

3、I love muddy puddles.

译:我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

(6)儿童电影台词英文扩展阅读:

小猪佩奇是一个可爱的小猪。她已经四岁了,与她的妈妈,爸爸,和弟弟乔治生活在一起。

佩奇最喜欢做的事情是玩游戏,打扮漂亮,度假,以及在小泥坑里快乐跳上跳下和与小羊苏西(她最好的朋友),乔治(她的弟弟)和其他的小朋友一起玩儿,拜访她的爷爷,奶奶,伯父,伯母。

故事内容多数环绕日常生活,比如小孩子们参加学前游戏小组(playgroup)、探访祖父母和表亲、在游乐场游玩、踏单车等等。

『柒』 求电影奇迹男孩英语台词

电影结尾奥吉最后一句独白是:“Kindness is everywhere, all you need to do is look....”“So , I guess, we just to look, look for the goodness. They are actually....everywhere.”


【点击蓝字即可免费学英语】,跟着外教学习地道的英语表达!


阿卡索外教网,专业外教一对一授课,性价比也是非常高的,课均不到20元,真的很划算,各位可以点击上述蓝字去试一下,每位外教皆持证上岗,不出半年就能习成一口地道的口语,试课是免费的。


不知道如何选择英语机构,可以网络咨询“阿卡索vivi老师”;


如果想下载免费英语资源,可以网络搜索“阿卡索官网论坛”。


『捌』 三部英语动画大片的经典台词及翻译

Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》)
There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话么?(《出租车司机》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂的如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会在这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》)

we stand alone,together
我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》)

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一
同服役。” (《兄弟连》)

WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”

威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿
终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来,
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
“我们的自由!!!”
“我们的自由!!!”
在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)

It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .

-----------from Shawshank Redemption

经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)

NO.4 TITANIC

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。

NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it’s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn’t love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they’re a perfect match.当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don’t is because I’m younger and pure. So I’m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don’t want to be someone that you’re settling for. I don’t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn’t get to you? What would I have done without you? You’re my family. You’re all I’ve got.要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

『玖』 电影小王子的台词英文

1、You know — one loves the sunset, when one is so sad…

你知道的—当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落……

2、If someone loves a flower, of which just one single blossom grows in all the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy just to look at the stars.

He can say to himself, “Somewhere, my flower is there…” But if the sheep eats the flower, in one moment all his stars will be darkened… And you think that is not important!

倘若一个人对一朵花情有独钟,而那花在浩瀚的星河中,是独一无二的,那么,他只要仰望繁星点点,就心满意足了。

他会喃喃自语:“我的花就在星河的某个角落……”可是,这花一旦被羊吃掉了,一瞬间,所有星星都将随之黯淡无光……那你也认为这不重要吗?

3、Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her…

花总是表里不一,而我太年轻了,不知道该怎样爱护她……

4、For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower…

她其实是不愿意让小王子看到自己哭泣。她曾经是多么高傲的一朵花……

5、My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone!

我的花生命是短暂的,她只有四根刺可以保护自己,抵御世界,我却将她独自留在我的星球上了!

6、His flower had told him that she was only one of her kind in all universe. And here were five thousand of them, all alike, in one single garden!

他的花朵曾经告诉他,自己是宇宙间仅有的一种花;可是仅仅在这座花园里,就有五千朵和她一模一样的花!