1. 找英语原声电影的经典台词 10句
Congfu Panda 功夫熊猫
1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃
3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
4.俗语说,
过去的,已经过去了
未来的,还未可知
现在,却是上苍的礼赠
那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
5.世间无巧合
There are no accidents.
6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,
我不能让树为我开花,
也不能让它提前结果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制
我可以控制果实何时坠落
我还可以控制在何处播种
那可不是幻觉 大师
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么
那个种子还是会长成桃树
你可能想要苹果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那个种子还是会长成桃树
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你赶走,
可你还是留下来了。
Why didn’t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。
我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,
或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。
可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。
我留下来,因为我以为,
如果还有人能改变我,
能让我焕然一新,
那就是你--
中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,
况且这本不是天意,
阿宝,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
我们是面条家族,
血管中流着这样的血。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
10.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。
认为它特别,它就特别了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.
To make something special ,you just have to believe it’s special.
About Congfu Panda
Recently Congfu Panda is so hot and popular that nearly everyone heared about it. As soon as it was shown in cinema I went to watch it although the tickets cost much for me. But at last it proved that it's worthwhile. I love this film and I think it's the best cartoon work that I've ever watched. I like it for two reasons.
Firstly,Congfu Panda looks like a big party with all kinds of animals.There are panda, monkey, snake, crane, tiger, mantis, racoon, ck...All these animals are fascinated by Chinese Congfu, which makes me feel so proud as a chinese. I think it means the world is charmed by chinese civilization.
Secondly, the humor in Congfu Panda makes me nearly laugh to death. Such as a ck father even has a panda son, and a little racoon is the master of congfu and is the teacher of tiger!!
I really love this film and i recommend it to you all.
2. 一些英语电影经典台词.谢谢
经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙�6�1白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
3. 求英文原版电影的经典台词和内容简介
英文电影经典台词
<指环王>:这是我喜欢的《指环王》电影台词!但还不全。
这些对白,独白内容如同电影的场景,演员的肢体表演一样,是电影灵魂的所在。《指环王》中的一些经典台词为电影起到了画龙点睛之效。它们的深刻意蕴,表达的精神,令我们不能忘怀。这一段段善良,友谊,勇气,人性的颂词,或催人泪下,或发人深省,或鼓舞人心。这些经典台词或许能让人更好地体会《指环王》的精神魅力。
法拉墨:
敌人?他也一样把你视为敌人。
不知道他叫什么名字,或许是来自哪里。也不知道他是否真的内心邪恶。
是什么谎言欺骗他,使他远离家园前来作战?
也许他宁愿留在家乡,过着和平的日子。
战争之中无人能幸免于难。
Faramir:
The enemy? His sense of ty was no less than yours, I deem.
You wander what his name is, where he came from, and if he was really evil at heart.
What lies or threats led him on this long march from home.
If he would not rather have stayed there...in peace
War will make corpses of us all.
佛罗多:我办不到。
山姆:
我知道。
这不公平。我们本来就不该来。但是我们来了。
这就像我们听过的精彩故事,歌颂伟大的事迹,充满了黑暗和危险。
有时你不想知道结局。因为怎么可能有快乐结局?
发生这么多可怕的事情,这世界怎么可能回到从前?
但是最后可怕的阴影,终究会消失。就连黑暗也会消失。崭新的一天将会来临。太阳也会散发更明亮的光芒。
这才是让人永生难忘,意义非凡的感人故事。
纵使你太年轻不明白为什么,但是我想我明白了。
我现在明白了。这些故事里的主角有很多机会半途而废,但是他们并没有。他们决定勇往直前,因为他们抱着一种信念。
佛罗多:我们抱着什么信念?
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。
Mr. Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
Sam:
I know.
It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are here.
It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The one's that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were.
And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… Because how could the end be happy?
How could the world go back to the way it was...When so much bad had happened?
But in the end, it's only a passing thing...this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer.
Those were the stories that stayed with you… that meant something.
Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand.
I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going... because they were holding on to something.
Mr. Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
阿拉贡:
冈多,罗翰的子民们,我的兄弟们!
我从你们眼里看到,
你们跟我一样都恐惧得心惊胆战。
或许有一天,人类变得萎缩懦弱,舍弃朋友,断绝友谊,
但今天决不会这样。
或许有一天,豺狼攻破人类城池,人类因此被灭绝,
但今天决不会这样!
今天我们誓死奋战!
我以你们所珍视得一切的名义,命令你们抗敌,西方的勇士们!
Aragorn:
Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!
I see in your eyes...
The same fear that would take the heart of me.
A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship,
But not this day.
An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down,
But it is not this day!
This day we fight!
By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
山姆:
还记得夏尔的情况吗?佛罗多先生?
那里春天将至,
满树果花绽放,群鸟在灌木里筑巢,并将夏麦播到低地,啄食初长流汁草莓,
还记得草莓的味道吗?
佛罗多:
记不起了,我记不起食物的味道,记不起流水的声音,也记不起青草触碰的感觉...
现在我的感觉,是在黑暗中赤着身,我与火轮般的戒指缠在一起。
我睁开眼也看到那火轮...
山姆:
那我们把戒指毁了吧,永远地毁掉它。
我们走吧。我不能替你戴着戒指,那就让我背你上路吧。走!
Sam:
Do you remember the Shire, Mr Frodo?
It'll be spring soon.
And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they'll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields, and eating the first of the strawberries with cream.
Do you remember the taste of strawberries?
Mr. Frodo:
No, Sam
I can't recall the taste of food, nor the sound of water, nor the touch of grass…
I'm naked in the dark. There's, There's nothing… No veil between me and the wheel of fire.
I can see them… with my waking eyes
Sam:
Then let us be rid of it...once and for all.
Come on, Mr Frodo. I can't carry it for you… but I can carry you. Come on!
4. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
5. 求100个英语电影经典台词!!!
美国电影学院评选出的100句经典英文电影台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
6. 英文电影里有哪些经典台词
1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.
我想只有一个简单的选择,要么忙着活,要么忙着死。
2、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.
如果你有梦想的话,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人总是想告诉你,你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一颗是什么滋味。
4、Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.
当你挽救了一条生命,就等于挽救了全世界。
5、 People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.
人民不应该害怕他们的政府。政府应该害怕他们的人民。

6、Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.I always knew what the right path is was.Without exception,I knew,but I never took it.You know why?It was too damn hard.
如今我走到人生的十字路口,我知道哪条路是对的。毫不意外,我就是知道。但我从不走,为什么?因为太他妈苦了!
7、Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we love.How else would we know how important they are to us?
本杰明,我们命中注定要失去所爱之人。不然我们怎么知道,他们在我们生命中有多重要?
7. 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

8. 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
9. 50句英语经典正能量电影台词
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
——《泰坦尼克号》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相随。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正传》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇迹每天都会发生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
——《速度与激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。
10. 英语电影经典台词
阿甘正传经典台词Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
