当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 经典外国电影片段4人对话
扩展阅读
死亡通关类游戏的电影 2025-08-11 09:46:49
能看电影不能登陆游戏 2025-08-11 09:35:52
香港电影为什么都是配音 2025-08-11 09:35:50

经典外国电影片段4人对话

发布时间: 2025-08-11 05:44:51

1. 求适合大学生模仿的经典片段,电视剧或电影, 3到4段,每段5分钟,4-5个人表演

如果是英语的话,我觉得》逃出马达加斯加》系列的也很不错,或者其他经典的动画片《狮子王》、《冰河世纪》等,电影的话推荐可以去看一下茱莉亚罗伯茨和海瑟薇的,都挺好的,我们学校之前表演了《时尚女魔头》的一小节受到大众好评,你也可以参考一下

2. 求电影中的经典英文对话,要长一点的对话,而不是一句

我以前正好收集过泰坦尼克号的经典对话,然后翻译了中文
--------------------------

1- ROSE: I love you Jack.

萝思:我爱你,杰克。

JACK: Don’t you do that. Don't your say your good-byes, not yet, do you understand me?

杰克:还不到说这个的时候。不要说再见,还没有到时间,你明白吗?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

萝思:我很冷。

JACK: Listen, Rose, you're gonna get out of here... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and you’re gonna watch’em grow. You're gonna die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. D’you understand me?

杰克:萝思,你听我说,你会脱险的,你会继续活下去,还要生好多孩子,看着他们长大。你死的时候会是个高龄的妇人,躺在温暖的床上。不是这儿,不是今晚,也不是这么死。明白吗?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

萝思:我的身体冻僵了。

Part B

JACK: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful.

杰克:萝思,赢得那张船票是我一生中最幸运的事情,是它让我见到了你,我是满心感激的,萝思,非常感激的。

JACK: You must...you must... you must do me this honor... you must promise me that you’ll survive... that you won’t give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

杰克:你要――你要――你一定要为我做这件事――你要保证活下去――你不能放弃――不管发生什么事情――不管多么绝望――萝思,现在就发誓,不放弃这个誓言。

ROSE: I promise.

萝思:我保证。

JACK: Never let go.

杰克:永不放弃。

ROSE: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

萝思:我保证,我不放弃,杰克,我永远不放弃。

2- And how do you take your caviar, sir?

先生,您怎么吃鱼子酱?

No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much.

不要,谢谢.我从不爱吃鱼子酱.

And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?

道森先生,确切的说您住在那里呢?

Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that, I'm on God's good humor.

噢,现在我暂时住在邮船”泰坦尼克”号上.至于以后嘛,听天由命.

How is it you have the means to travel, Mr. Dawson?

那么您是怎么付得起旅费的呢,道森先生?

I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. But I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand.

一路上我靠做工为生.比如在一些不定期货船上.不过这次我是打牌时凭一手好牌赢得了这张”泰坦尼克”号的船票.真是一手好牌!

All life is a game of luck.

生活就是一场赌博.

A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?

亚奇,一个真正的男人懂得创造他自己的机会.不是吗,道森?

And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?

那么您觉得这种漂泊不定的生活很刺激,是吗?

Well, yes, ma'am, I do. I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me. I've got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. Just the other I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.(to the waiter)I'll take some of that. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(he throws something at Cal, who catches it ,startled.)Here you go, Cal. To make each day count.

是的,夫人,我是这样想的. 我是说,在这儿有我需要的一切.我充满活力,来日方长. 你瞧,我喜欢清早醒来,全然不知新的一天将发生什么事,我会碰到什么样的人,或者我要到哪里去.就在前一夜我还睡在桥下,可是现在,在全世界最豪华的客轮上,我在与你们这些尊贵的人品着槟.(转向侍者)”我还是要些鱼子酱吧.我看生活就是一件难得的礼物,可不想浪费它.谁知道明天会怎样,世事难料啊.人们得学会随机应变.(他扔给凯尔什么东西, 凯尔接住了,十分诧异)来点吧, 凯尔.让每一天过的快活.

Well said, Jack.

说的好,杰克.

Here, here.

来,来…

To make it count.

让每一天快活.

3. 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

4. 欧美电影经典对白

Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"
I said: "no, but I served in the company of heroes" ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孙子问我一个问题,它说:“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?”我回答:“不是,可是我与英雄们一起服役.

Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"

威廉华莱士:

"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

Leon
No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则。

Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!

Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主现在把这扇门关起来了,但是,在某处他为你开了一面窗子。

Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.

God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.

Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ 如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”

Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上对我来说是最重要的!

The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要么赶着去生,要么忙着去死!

Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.

Notting Hill
I'm just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.

Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!

5. 电影这个杀手不太冷里面有句经典的对话 小女孩说了一句什么,生活中的磨难都是暂时的还是一直是这样,然

我也喜欢看