Ⅰ 求一段英文电影中的告白
美国电影学院评选100句经典英文电影台词(节选)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
阿甘正传 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
狮子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
泰坦尼克号 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我们是真*走运极了.(地道的美国骂人)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
加菲猫经典语录
Money is not everything. There’s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水,尽量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
要用心爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公逮住。
Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每个单身汉都应该结婚。毕竟,人生不能只是寻欢作乐啊。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明的人不结婚,结婚的人不再聪明。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。(暗中成像)
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
“Your future depends on your dreams.” So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
“Hard work never killed anybody.“ But why take the risk?
“努力工作从来不会害死谁”,不过我何必去冒这个风险呢?
“Work fascinates me.“ I can look at it for hours!
“工作令我著迷”,我可以迷上好半天。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
When two’s company, three’s the result!
两人搭个伴,宝宝是结晶!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动但并不妨碍你尽情的观看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘记的越多, 忘记的越多,知道的越少, 为什么学来着 。
Ⅱ 罗马假日最经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
罗马假日最经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
在这部电影中,记得最深的一幕是,当乔为公主打架跌入水中,公主毫不犹豫也跟着纵身一跃。爱是,你走哪我跟到哪的勇气。
罗马假日最经典台词
1.她受到英国皇室级别的隆重欢迎,这位欧洲最古老皇族之一的高贵年轻成员受到数千民众的热烈欢呼
She gets a royal welcome from the British,as thousands cheer the gracious young member of one of Europe's oldest ruling families.
2.从年轻的公主的微笑中你丝毫看不出持续一周公共场合露面的疲惫感
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous public appearances,
3.我不喜欢这件睡袍,我不喜欢我所有的睡袍 还有 我也不喜欢我所有的内衣
I hate this nightgown.I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear, too.
4.我不要博纳科温医生!就让我安静的死掉吧
I don't want Dr. Bonnachoven! Please let me die in peace.
3.我约了公主殿下,她会做出优雅的`姿势给我照的
Date with Her Royal Highness,who will graciously pose for some pictures.
4.若是我死去 眠于地下 但只要听见你的声音,即便在青草之下 我那已化为泥土的心也会欣慰的
"If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice"beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice."
5.这个世界需要的是让甜美和庄重重新回归到,青年人的灵魂里...
What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency,in the souls of its young men and...
6.她认为年轻人,必将引导世界走向更美好的未来,蛮新颖的
She felt that the youth of the world,must lead the way to a better world,Original.
7.我梦见自己睡在街道上 然后来了一个年轻的男人,他长得高大又强壮 而且他对我很有意
I dreamt I was asleep in the street, and a young man came,He was tall and strong, and he was so mean to me.
8.你的相片会让这个短暂的史诗般的作品升值一倍
Your tintypes are gonna make this little epic twice as valuable.
9.传说中要是你把手放在这里并说谎的话,手就会被咬掉
The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there,it'll be bitten off.
10.我得离开你了 现在,我会走到那个转角然后转过去,你必须留在车里然后离开,答应我过了转角就不要再看我,只管开车离开 别管我,就像我离开你那样
I have to leave you now,I'm going to that corner there and turn,You must stay in the car and drive away,Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner,Just drive away and leave me,as I leave you.
11.殿下 您必须理解我得履行自己的职责,正如公主殿下也有她自己的职责
Ma'am, you must appreciate that I have my ty to perform,just as Your Royal Highness has her ty.
12.每座城市都有其令人难忘之处
Each in its own way was unforgettable.
13.安娜公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说,罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
14.记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
安娜公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信两国人民之间的友谊。
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,为我自己…的报社说说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
安娜公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
Ⅲ 电影经典爱情台词
“I love you. I just don't like you any more.”
我无法控制对你的难以忘怀,但关于你的一切我已不再怀有期待。
——《one day》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那么多的城镇,城镇有那么多的酒馆,而她却走进了我的。
——《卡萨布兰卡》
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
当你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会期待余生开始得越早越好。
——《当哈利遇到莎莉》
"You had me at hello."
第一次见面时,我就被你征服了。
"You complete me."
你使我的人生完整。
——《甜心先生》
I like how she makes me feel. Like...Like life is worth it.
我爱她给我的感觉。就像...就像不枉此生。
——《和莎莫的五百天》)
其实爱情是有时间性的,认识得太早或太晚都是不行的,如果我在另一个时间或空间认识她,这个结局也许会不一样。
——《2046》
Ⅳ 风雨哈佛路经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白(双语)
1、世界在转动,你只是一粒尘埃,没有你地球照样在转。现实是不会按照你的意志去改变的,因为别人的意志会比你的更强。
The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns around with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.
2、我为什么要觉得可怜,这就是我的生活。我甚至要感谢它,它让我在任何情况下都必须往前走。我没有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
3、我觉得有些人只对生活的艰苦灰心丧气,因此把时间都浪费在灰心丧气里,我们称之为愤怒,对事物的整体视而不见,对于所有能够成功的微小元素视而不见。
I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.
4、如果可能,我愿意放弃我所有的一切,来换取我家庭的完整。
I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.
5、你会怀疑地球是否在转动,即使你不在也照样如此,情况不能像你希望的一样,有些人的需求,有些人的信念会比你的更强烈。
The world moves,and you just suspect. it could happen without you. Situations are not conced to what you want for yourself. Someone else's needs, someone else's fate is going to be stronger than yours is
6、生活的残酷会让人不知所措,于是有人终日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不愿睁大双眼去看清形势,不愿去想是哪些细小的因素累积在一起造成了这种局面。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
7、请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒出现。残酷的现实面前你应勇往直前。
Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
8、因为我的父母迫使我向深处里观察,我有幸看到所有的微小事务是如何最终聚集在一起最终形成产物的,所以我从来不问为什么这样,为什么那样,我知道为什么,这样并不能让我高兴,很多时候倒让我觉得很难过,但是我总是勇于接受,我总是勇于接受事实,我知道我总想离开我的环境。
Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
9、如果我不顾一切发挥每一点潜能去做会怎样? 我必须做到,我别无选择。
I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.
10、有时候我觉得世界外有一层外壳,我们所有人都生在这层外壳之下,你能从外壳里看到外面,但是你却出不去。
Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it
6、生活的残酷会让人不知所措,于是有人终日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不愿睁大双眼去看清形势,不愿去想是哪些细小的因素累积在一起造成了这种局面。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
7、请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒出现。残酷的现实面前你应勇往直前。
Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
8、因为我的父母迫使我向深处里观察,我有幸看到所有的微小事务是如何最终聚集在一起最终形成产物的,所以我从来不问为什么这样,为什么那样,我知道为什么,这样并不能让我高兴,很多时候倒让我觉得很难过,但是我总是勇于接受,我总是勇于接受事实,我知道我总想离开我的环境。
Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
9、我为什么要觉得可怜,这就是我的生活。我甚至要感谢它,它让我在任何情况下都必须往前走。我没有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
10、有时候我觉得世界外有一层外壳,我们所有人都生在这层外壳之下,你能从外壳里看到外面,但是你却出不去。
Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it.
Ⅳ 天使爱美丽经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
天使爱美丽经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白老肢
《天使艾米丽》是一部法国浪漫喜剧电影,一个现代灰姑娘的童话,镜头底下的巴黎是比明信片更加明媚的世外桃源,把少女的悸动和憧憬化成一幕幕迷人的画卷。心地澄澈,宛若天使凡落,那么多的奇思妙想,于是得以在惊喜中看一个孤独的女孩在守望爱的旅途中跋涉。
经典台词一
1、如果没有你,我的良辰美景将向何人侍厅世诉说!
2、你永远也不晓得自己有多喜欢一个人,除非你看见他和别的人在一起。
3、我喜欢寻找没有人在意的事情。我讨厌老电影里那些开车从来不看路的人。
4、要是没有你,今天的只是昨天的头皮屑。
5、爱美丽一直在寻求孤独。她用一些关于世界底下的傻问题来娱乐自己,比如说此时有多少人拥有高潮?
6、至少你永远也不会是一棵蔬菜甚至朝鲜蓟也有心脏。
7、确实奇妙,小时候总嫌时间过得慢,一眨眼你已50岁了。童年回忆,只能靠旧盒子里的东西勾起。
8、生命岂能尽如人意,人人都要有嗜好。
9、人生多美丽,恋爱中的男女总是容光焕发,神秘才有吸引力。
10、人脑神经内的'链接数目比宇宙的原子还要多。
11、没有的女人像没有阳光的花。
12、缘分像环法单车赛,你一味等,缘分就擦身而过。
13、小艾米丽,你不是脆弱的玻璃人,幸福要靠自己争取,假如你错过机会,你那颗心迟早会像我的骨头那样,又干又枯,别再犹豫,去找他吧。
14、如果注定孤独,那么我愿意去爱全世界。
15、没有你,现在的感情,只是过去感情的硬茧。
16、爱美丽突然感到莫名的祥和,无比的欣慰,光线变得柔美,空气透着芬芳,城市发出低吟,深吸一口气,人生本来就是简简单单。
经伏逗典台词二
1.La chance c’est comme le Tour de France : on l’attend longtemps et ça passe vite !
1、像环法自行车赛,人们长久等待,缘分擦肩而过,当时机到了,就别犹豫
2. Si Amélie préfère vivre dans le rêve et rester une jeune fille introvertie, c’est son droit. Car rater sa vie est un droit inaliénable.
2、如果爱美丽坚持活在自己的世界,那么她绝对有权毁掉自己的幸福。
3.un mort qu’à peur de basculer dans l’oubli,
3、他怕被遗忘,因死亡而怕被遗忘
4.La vie n’est que l’interminable répétition d’une représentation qui n’aura jamais lieu.
4、活就像一场在排练却永远不会上演的舞台剧
5.J’ai soudain le sentiment étrange d’être en harmonie avec moi-même, tout est parfait en cet instant, la douceur de la lumière, ce petit parfum dans l’air, la rumeur tranquille de la ville. J’inspire profondément car la vie me parait alors si simple, qu’un élan d’amour me donne tout à coup envie d’aider l’humanité tout entière.
5、爱美丽突然感到莫名的祥和,无比的欣慰,光线变的柔美,空气透着芬芳,城市发出低吟,深吸一口气,人生本来就是简简单单.一股济世情怀,油然而生
6.Mais elle, et les cafouillages de la sienne, de vie, qui va s'en occuper?
6、也许那个女孩做的一切,都是为别人的生活做安排, 玻璃老人问她, 那么她呢?她的生活谁来操心
7. Sans toi, mon c? Té heure propice à quels soutenant!
7、如果没有你,我的良辰美景将向何人诉说!
[first lines] (第一段台词)
Narrator: On September 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on Rue St Vincent, Montmartre. At the same moment, on a restaurant terrace nearby, the wind magically made two glasses dance unseen on a tablecloth. Meanwhile, in a 5th-floor flat, 28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9, returning from his best friend's funeral, Eugène Colère erased his name from his address book. At the same moment, a sperm with one X chromosome, belonging to Raphaël Poulain, made a dash for an egg in his wife Amandine. Nine months later, Amélie Poulain was born.
画外音:在1973年9月3日下午6点28分32秒,一只青蝇以每分钟能够扇动14,670次的频率降落到蒙马特的Rue St-Vincent。与此同时,在一家餐馆楼梯的旁边,风神奇般的让两个杯子在一块桌布上跳舞。就在这时,28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9的一栋五层公寓内,刚从最好的朋友的葬礼回来,尤吉尼·柯里热从自己的地址簿上把他的名字擦去。还是在这个时候,属于拉斐尔·波兰的一个精子,带着一个X染色体,一头扎进了她的妻子阿曼迪妮的一个卵子。九个月之后,爱美丽·波兰出世了。
[last lines] (最后的台词)
Narrator: September 28th, 1997. It is exactly 11am. At the funfair, near the ghost train, the marshmallow twister is twisting. Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe. Meanwhile, at the Sacré Coeur, the nuns are practising their backhand. The temperature is 24°C, humidity 70%, atmospheric pressure 990 millibars.
画外音:1997年9月28日。确切时间是上午11点。游艺集市上,就在幽灵车旁边,果浆软糖搅拌机正在搅拌。同时,在Villette公园的长凳上,费力克斯·热比尔知道了在他的大脑中有比宇宙原子还多的连接。同时,在巴黎圣心大教堂修女们正在练习用左手打乒乓球。温度是24°C,湿度70%,大气压990毫巴。