当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 搞笑英文对话电影片段
扩展阅读
如何调整3D电影的字幕 2025-05-21 03:25:14

搞笑英文对话电影片段

发布时间: 2025-05-20 21:56:19

❶ 求一部英文电影中的10分钟,适合初中生模仿的,要求对白较为集中

憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些经典片段,比如说
《音乐之声》适合多人 女生较多
《阿甘正传》适合三个男生 或男女对话 或男生独白
《肖申克的救赎》适合男生独白 或男生对话
《罗马假日》适合男女对话
《重返十七岁》适合男生独白
《公主日记》适合女生独白 或女生对话

❷ 英语电影《王子殿下》搞笑花絮求翻译!

peak 4 。 it's sick . it's not ideal but it feels like...what a fuck.i know its feeling well but it ' s been burning ( )in my gash since the day. the only thing those tips are trapped。devabutter 。

be hope 、the head of the sword
we two butterflies 。wait ,wait to fuck up ,you are great 。。your quest is killer up 哎,,,,水平没到,气死我也,后面的没信心了。

❸ 适合4个人英语配音的电影片段(10分钟左右),最好是搞笑一点的

13现代启示录 自卫反击战 生于七月四日
14野战排 猎鹿人 哈迪塞镇之战
15风语者
16拯救大兵瑞恩
17细细的红线 胜利大逃亡
18天与地 蛇谷奇兵 闪电行动 高山下的花环
19全金属外壳
20我们是士兵
21辛德勒的名单22壮志凌云
23太阳泪
24特洛伊

❹ 急!求英文电影片段3分钟左右,4个女的,基本上要每个人都有台词

六人行中很多 经典中的经典 也很搞笑
不过是美剧

❺ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照最好搞笑的

1. From the movie "Blueberry Nights", the classic line goes: "One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone." (原句:一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景,听陌生的歌,然后在某个不经意的瞬间,你会发现,原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。)
2. From the movie "When Harry Met Sally", the memorable line is: "Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last." (原句:爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。)
3. From the movie "Edward Scissorhands", the profound line is: "I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you." (原句:我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。)
4. From the movie "500 Days of Summer", the insightful line is: "Love makes man grow up or sink down." (原句:爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。)
5. From the movie "If I Could Fall in Love Again", the thought-provoking line is: "If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love." (原句:举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。)
6. From the movie "Once", the reflective line is: "Don’t forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory." (原句:不要忘记你曾经拥有的,珍惜你现在得不到的,不放弃属于你的,把那些失去的留在记忆里。)
7. From the movie "Two Hands", the insightful line is: "Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person." (原句:好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。)
8. From the movie "P.S. I Love You", the inspiring line is: "In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness." (原句:在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。)
9. From the movie "Dear John", the sorrowful line is: "If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain." (原句:离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。)
10. From the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", the optimistic line is: "I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this." (原句:我知道这世上有人在等我,尽管我不知道我在等谁。但是因为这样,我每天都非常快乐。)

❻ 韩国一部搞笑电影,中间一个片段是一个英国人和一群韩国村民的对话,关于how are you 的

《欢迎来到东莫村》

❼ 求一部英文电影片段,要求7-10分钟,四人对话,台词不能太少

《ICE AGE3》里面36分钟往后有个很精彩的4人剧情,不过要表演的话,需要一点搞笑天赋哦。

❽ 跪求美剧两部,主要用于电影配音,要有5人对话的部分,有活力!谢谢了。。。。。。

1. 《老友记Friends》情景喜剧,讲的是6个好朋友的日常生活,多数时间都泡在一个叫Central Park的咖啡馆里,所以有很多6人对话的部分,更重要的是, 老友记演员的表现力,肢体语言,语气语调都很灵活有张力,很有特色。对电影配音应该有帮助(用美剧练习配音吗?)

2. 《老爸老妈浪漫史How I met Your Mother》情景喜剧,这部剧是刚好5个主要演员,关系也是好朋友,平日都聚在公寓下面的酒吧里,也有N多场景是集体对话的。比如,第六季第四集这段
B : 我的目光没法从那个女孩脸上移开
I cannot stop staring at that girl's face.

T: 脸 奇了怪了
Face. Huh.
这可是你目前给咪咪起的最怪异的代号了
That's your weirdest nickname for boobs yet.

B: 不 泰德
No, Ted,
我真的是在看她的脸呢
I'm really looking at her face.

T: 那可真是贴心呢
Aw... that's actually really sweet.

B: 鼓鼓的脸蛋
Puffy cheeks,
黏糊糊的睫毛
smudged mascara,
红红的鼻头
slightly red nose...
那姑娘肯定哭过
That girl was just crying.
她看起来那么伤心
She's so sad
又没什么防御能力
and defenseless.
你们谁带套套了
Anyone have a condom?

Others: 不是吧 你
Oh! Oh, God! No, no, no!

L: 够了 你知道吗
That's it! You know what?
给你5分钟面壁思过去
Five-minute time-out!
拐角的那个位置 现在就去
Corner booth! Now.

M: 告诉你们件事
Hey, get this.
你们知道我那个法学院的朋友马克斯吧
You know my friend Max from law school?
他现在在市中心的格莱格牛排屋
He's at Gregor's Steakhouse downtown
伍迪·艾伦就坐在两桌以外的地方
and Woody Allen is sitting two tables over.
他想让咱们一起过去瞧瞧
He wants us to come check it out.

R: 我想去 没准会好玩呢
I don't know, it could be cool.
我还没见过伍迪·艾伦呢
I've never seen Woody Allen.

M: 不是吧 罗宾 身为纽约人
What?! Robin, how can you be a New Yorker
你怎么能从没见过伍迪·艾伦呢
and never have seen Woody Allen?

R: 我见过其他的很多名人啊
I have seen plenty of other famous people.
上个礼拜我还见到了莫瑞·波维奇呢[美国脱口秀主持人]
Last week I saw... Maury Povich.

T: 孩子们 你们知道脱口秀主持人莫瑞·波维奇吧
Kids, you know talk show host Maury Povich
你们简直无法想象见到他是多么的易如反掌
It was uncanny how often we saw this guy.

L: 姐们 大家都见过莫瑞·波维奇
Dude, everyone sees Maury Povich.

M: 莫瑞·波维奇简直无处不在
Maury Povich is everywhere.
抱歉 罗宾 除非你见过伍迪·艾伦
I'm sorry, Robin, but you're not a real New Yorker
否则你不能算是真正的纽约人
until you've seen Woody Allen.

R: 姐就是活脱脱的一个纽约人
I am, too, a real New Yorker.

T: 义正严词的样子真可爱
That's adorable.
可惜你不纯呢
You're from Canada.

R: 我可来了6年了
I have been here for almost six years.
又不是刚刚才下船
It's not like I just got off a boat.

L: 船
A boat!
"船"这个发音好像没有错
Oh, wait, that is how you say it.

T: 我认为除非你跟
I'd say you're not a real New Yorker
急需用车的人抢过计程车
until you've stolen a cab from someone
才称得上真正的纽约人
who needs it more than you do.

L: 不 除非你可以在地铁上
No, you're not a real New Yorker
不顾周围人想法放声大哭时
till you've cried on the subway
你才能算是真正的纽约人
and not given a damn what anyone thinks.

M : 不 除非你能赤手空拳拍死小强的时候
No, you're not a real New Yorker
你才能算是真正的纽约人
until you've killed a cockroach with your bare hands.

R: 这些规定很可笑 好不好
Those rules are all stupid, okay?
我从来没干过这些蠢事
I've never done any of those things.

T: 但那天结束时
<i>By the end of this day,</i>
罗宾把这些事做了个遍
<i>Robin would have done</i> <i>all of those things.</i>

B : 面壁时间已到
Okay, time's up.
大家讨论什么呢
What are we talking about?

M : 伍迪·艾伦在格莱格吃饭呢
Woody Allen is eating at Gregor's,
罗宾觉得我们应该去看看
and Robin thinks that we should go see him.

B : 干嘛要去看
Why would I do that?
我周二会在扑克俱乐部见到他
I'll see him at poker on Tuesday.

R : 拜托 如果我们打车
Oh, come on, if we jump in a cab
15分钟就能到
we'll be there in 15 minutes.

L : 真正的纽约人会知道坐地铁更快捷
A real New Yorker would know the subway's faster.
先做1号线 再倒2-3号
You just take the one, and transfer to the two-three.

T : 周末公车更多
Well, the bus runs more often on weekends.
坐M-7或者M-5线均可
Take the M-7 to the M-5.

B : 公车 每次我坐公车
The bus? Every time I take the bus,
车上都有一个大家避而远之的疯子
there is one crazy person no one wants to sit near.
这就是我从不坐公车的原因
That's why I have never taken the bus.

M : 而且
Plus...
哥跑的比公车还快
I can <i>run</i> faster than a <i>bus.</i>

T : 伙计 这可是隔着7英里呢[约11千米]
Dude, that's, like, seven miles.
你绝对做不到
You can't do that.
你绝不可能跑得比公车快
You can't beat the bus!
我绝对快过公车 出租车或是火车
I can beat a bus or a cab or a train!

R : 是不是有人突然想看《绿鸡蛋和火腿》这本书
Is anyone else suddenly craving green eggs and ham?
[《绿鸡蛋和火腿》苏斯博士用50个单词写成的美国童书 罗宾暗讽马修说话方式像书中推销员]

M : 机器这种东西总被过高估计
Machines are overrated,
需要有人来杀杀它的锐气
and someone needs to take them down a peg.

88
00:02:25,620 --> 00:02:26,790
你们全错了
You're all wrong

B : 我有个办法能快速到那 比你们谁都快
I got a way to get there so fast, I could beat all of you,
而且我还可以先坐下吃个
even if I sat down and ordered
鲜嫩多汁的大牛排再比
a big, juicy steak first.

3. 《生活大爆炸 The Big Bang Theory》 同样是喜剧,里面有四个科学家Sheldon,Leonard, Raj,Howard ,邻居是个想当演员的服务生Penny(女),再加上Howard的女朋友Bernedate,Sheldon的女性朋友Amy。 会有大家聚在一起的场景,加上主角讲话方式很逗,就是会用很多比较专业的词语,高级的句子,语速又很快。活力十足,应该也满足要求。

4. 其他的情景喜剧还有很多,《Scrubs》, 《 Modern Family 》, 《 Bleep My dad says》等很多,也有大家在一起对话的部分,不过就没那么普遍。
至于像剧情类的美剧,就不太推荐你用,就算是破案研究剧情,5个人轮流说话也太没重点,不过,《Criminal Minds犯罪心理》的每集开头都是大家(超过5个人)先讨论几分钟案情,每个人都会说话,也还凑合。

差不多就这些,吐血了。。。