当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 好看的美国电影片段台词
扩展阅读
儿童关进监狱学校的电影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布劳迪最新电影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

好看的美国电影片段台词

发布时间: 2024-02-06 11:46:08

㈠ 好莱坞电影里的经典台词

1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
出处:肖恩·康纳利,《诺博士》,1962
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”

2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
出处:亨弗莱·鲍嘉,《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),1942
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”

3、原文:“It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”

4、原文:“I"ll be back.”
出处:阿诺·施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
译文:“我会回来。”

5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”

6、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”

7、原文:“I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”

8、原文:“Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.”
出处:克拉克·盖博Clark Gable,《乱世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”

9、原文:“You talking" to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”

10、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don" be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”

㈡ 欧美经典电影台词

1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

㈢ 高分求经典英语电影的经典对白。

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:28 回复此发言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:29 回复此发言

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 回复:曾经感动我们的经典英文电影对白
.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!

11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

㈣ 英语电影中的经典对白,句子(优美动人)

《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

㈤ 美国队长3精彩字幕台词

《美国队长3》结尾有两个彩蛋,不仅补完了内战的结局,也引出了很多漫威电影宇宙宇宙未来的电影和剧情,虽然彩蛋很短,但其中关于各个角色的信息量可是不小,你都看到配银了吗?以下是我为大家准备的美国队长3精彩字幕台词,培肢宴希望大家喜欢!

美国队长3精彩字幕台词(一)

1.Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?

黑寡妇:我们还是朋友吗?

Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.

鹰眼:那取决于你打我多重。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

2.Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!

托尼·史塔克:有时候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上! ——《美国队长3经典对白》

3.Sorry Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?

美国队长:托尼,对不起了,你知道我这样做也是别无选择,可他是我的朋友。?

Tony Stark: So was i.?

托尼·史塔克:我曾经也是。——《美国队长3经典对白》

4.Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?

美国队长:巴基,你记得我吗?

Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.

巴基:你妈妈的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋里叠报纸。——《美国队长3经典对白》

5.Natasha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, don't intervene in this matter, Please.

You will only make things change worse.

黑寡妇:我知道巴基对你有多重要,别插手这件事饥闹,拜托,你只会令情况变得更糟。

Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?

美国队长:你是说要逮捕我吗?——《美国队长3经典对白》

6.钢铁侠:我们本来没有必要这样的。

美国队长:可是时局造就了我们,也将毁灭我们。——《美国队长3经典对白》

Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But you dont give up!

美国队长:这份工作,我们可以拯救最多人,有时却救不了所以人,但是我们不会放弃!——《美国队长3经典语录》

7.钢铁侠:好吧,我的耐心都用光了,小P孩出来吧!

蜘蛛侠:嗨!大家好!——《美国队长3经典对白》

8.Tony Stark: That's why I am here. We need to be put in check. Whatever form that takes, I'm game.

托尼·斯塔克:这就是为什么我在这儿,我们需要受到监管。无论什么形式,我都可以。 ——托尼·史塔克

Captain America: If I see the situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.

美国队长:如果我发觉事情在向糟糕的方向发展,我就没法无视他,有时候我也希望我可以。 ——《美国队长3经典语录》

9.Tony Stark: I was wrong about you. The whole world was wrong about you.

托尼·斯塔克:我看错你了,全世界都看错你了。——托尼·史塔克

Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth!

托尼·史塔克:有时候我想打在你完美的的牙齿上!——托尼·史塔克

Falcon: What we do?

猎鹰:我们怎么做?

Caption: We fight!

队长:我们应战!——《美国队长3经典对白》

10.Spider Man: You have a metal arm?This is awesome!

蜘蛛侠:你有一个金属手臂?这真是帅爆了!——《美国队长3经典语录》

11.钢铁侠:我们这边谁还有特殊技能的,可以展示一下,我非常欢迎。——《美国队长3经典语录》

12.Scott Lang: Oh, you're going to have to take this to the shop!

蚁人:你这身行头恐怕得返厂了。

Tony Stark: Who's speaking?

钢铁侠:谁在说话?

Scott Lang: It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days.

蚁人:你的良知,我们近来鲜有交流了。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

13.Tony Stark: So, you're the Spiderling. Crime-fighting Spider. You're Spider-Boy?

钢铁侠:所以你就是小蛛蛛,一只打击犯罪的蜘蛛。你是男孩?

Spider-Man: S-Spider-Man.

蜘蛛侠:蜘蛛侠!

Tony Stark: Not in that onesie, you're not.

钢铁侠:没门,瞧你那连身装,侠个屁。

Spider-Man: It's not a onesie.

蜘蛛侠:这不是连身装。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

14.Sam Wilson:I just want to be sure you've considered all our options. Because people who shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me too.

猎鹰:我希望你认真考虑了所有的可行策略,因为那些朝你开枪的人也等于是在对我扫射呀。 ——《美国队长3经典语录》

15.General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word vigilante. You've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's something the world can no longer tolerate.

罗斯将军:队长,尽管很多人视你为英雄,但你在有些人眼里不过是个义务警员,你能力无边、不受约束,这已经让世界无法容忍了。 ——《美国队长3经典语录》

16.Spider-Man: Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?

蜘蛛侠:同志们,你们看过一部经典老片叫《帝国反击战》吗?

Lieutenant James Rhodes: Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?

战争机器:天啊,托尼,这孩子到底几岁啊?

Tony Stark: I don't know, I didn't carbon date him. He's on the young side.

钢铁侠:我哪知道?我又没看过他的出生证明,反正他是年轻人那拨的。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

17.Tony Stark: You got a passport?

钢铁侠:你有护照吗?

Spider-Man: Um, no.

蜘蛛侠:呃,没有。

Tony Stark: Ever been to Germany?

钢铁侠:去过德国吗?

Spider-Man: No.

蜘蛛侠:没有。

Tony Stark: Oh you're gonna love it there.

钢铁侠:呵呵,你会爱上那里的。

Spider-Man: I... I can not go to Germany.

蜘蛛侠:我不能去德国。

Tony Stark: Why not?

钢铁侠:为啥?

Spider-Man: Because I... I have homework.

蜘蛛侠:因为我还没写完作业呢。

Tony Stark: Okay I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.

钢铁侠:好吧,我就假装没听见你刚说的。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

18.Steve Rogers: Did he tell you what we're up against?

美国队长:他跟你说我们在跟谁对抗了么?

Scott Lang: Something about some... psycho assassins.

蚁人:好像说是个疯子杀手。

Steve Rogers: We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man.

美国队长:我们这次是违法办事,所以你要是掺合进来,就成通缉犯了。

Scott Lang: Yeah well, what else is new?

蚁人:哦,说点新鲜的来听呗。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

19.Iron Man: How did this happen?

钢铁侠:怎么了?

Vision: I became distracted.

幻视:我分心了。

Iron Man: I didn't think that was possible.

钢铁侠:怎么可能?

Vision: Neither did I.

幻视:我也不知道怎么了。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

美国队长3精彩字幕台词(二)

1.Steve Rogers: You're a wanted man. 美国队长:你是个通缉犯。 Bucky Barnes: I don't do that anymore.

冬兵:我已经改邪归正了。

Steve Rogers: Well the people who think you did are coming right now, and they're not planning on taking you alive.

美国队长:那些来逮你的人可不买账,他们压根儿没打算活捉你。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

2.Captain America: You got heart, kid, where are you from? 美国队长:孩子,你挺热情的,你从哪来? Spider-Man: Queens!

蜘蛛侠:皇后镇!

Captain America: Brooklyn!

美国队长:我是布鲁克林的! ——《美国队长3经典对白》

3.Natasha Romanoff: Looking over your shoulder should be second nature.

黑寡妇:从你的肩膀往后看都快成第二天性了。

Sam Wilson: Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?

猎鹰:没人告诉过你你有多疑症吗?

Natasha Romanoff: Not to my face, why, did you hear something?

黑寡妇:没人当面说过,怎么,你听到什么了吗? ——《美国队长3经典对白》

4.钢铁侠:我们本来没有必要这样的。

美国队长:可是时局造就了我们,也将毁灭我们。——《美国队长3经典对白》

5.Tony Stark: I saw how dangerous my weapons were in the wrong hands, so I took control.

钢铁侠:我知道我的武器如果落在坏人手里会有多危险,所以我选择控制。

Steve Rogers: You chose to do that. If we sign these accords, it takes away our right to choose.

美国队长:那你你选择的。可如果我们签了这些协议,选择权就不在我们手里了。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

6.队长:托尼,不管以后有什么事,只要你需要,我们一直在。——《美国队长3经典语录》

7.Captain America: Thanks for helping us.

美国队长:谢谢你出 手相 助。

Black Panther: Your friend and my father, they are both victims, if I can help one of them find peace, why not?

黑豹:你朋友和我父亲他们都是受害者,如果可以帮助他们其中一个找到内心的平静,何乐而不为呢?

Captain America: You know if they find out he's here, they'll come for him.

美国队长:你知道如果他们发现他在这里,肯定会来抓他的。

Black Panther: Let them try.

黑豹:他们可以试试。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

8.Sharon Carter: Here's the receipt for your gear.

莎朗·卡特:这是没收你装备的 收据 。

Sam Wilson: Bird consume? Come on!

猎鹰:小鸟表演装?有没有搞错!

Sharon Carter: I didn't write that.

莎朗·卡特:又不是我写的。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

9.Tony Stark: You don't deserve that! My father made that shield!

钢铁侠:你不配用那盾牌!它是我爸造的! ——《美国队长3经典语录》

10.Scott Lang: I want to say I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me!

蚁人:我想说的是我知道你认识不少超级英雄,所以感谢你能想到我! ——《美国队长3经典语录》

11.黑豹:我是战士也是国王。——《美国队长3经典语录》

12.Bucky Barnes: Can you move your seat up?

冬兵:能把你的座椅往前调点么?

Sam Wilson: No.

猎鹰:没门。——《美国队长3经典对白》

13.旺达:你为了什么?

幻视:为了让别人看到我眼中的你。——《美国队长3经典对白》

14.Sam Wilson: I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking.

猎鹰:你应该没参加过什么战斗,不然你没这么多话!

Spider-Man: I'm sorry.

蜘蛛侠:哦,不好意思。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

15.Steve Rogers: I'm sorry Nat, I can't sign it.

美国队长:对不起,亲,我不能签。

Natasha Romanoff: I know.

黑寡妇:我知道。

Steve Rogers: Then why did you come here?

美国队长:那你来干什么?

Natasha Romanoff: Because I didn't want you to be alone.

黑寡妇:因为我不想你太孤单。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

16.Bucky Barnes: I didn't kill your father.

冬兵:你爸不是我杀的。

T'Challa: Then why did you run?

黑豹:那你跑什么? ——《美国队长3经典对白》

17.Natasha Romanoff: Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal.

黑寡妇:托尼,沉默不语可不是你的作风啊。 ——《美国队长3经典语录》

18.Sam Wilson: So you like cats?

猎鹰:你喜欢猫呀?

Steve Rogers: Sam.

美国队长:萨姆。

Sam Wilson: What? That de shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?

猎鹰:怎么了?那家伙把自己打扮成猫女郎,你就不好奇? ——《美国队长3经典对白》

19.Tony Stark: I don't care, he killed my mom.

钢铁侠:我不管!他杀了我妈妈! ——《美国队长3经典语录》

20.Vision: Clint, you can't overpower me.

幻视:克林特,你打不赢我的。

Clint: Yeah...but she can.

克林特:我知道,但是她可以。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

21.蜘蛛侠:当你有这样的能力,如果对发生的不好的事情袖手旁观,那么发生的一切都是你的错。——《美国队长3经典语录》

22.Spider-Man: It seems that they won't stop.

蜘蛛侠:他们好像不会停下来。

Tony Stark: We won't either.

钢铁侠:我们也不会。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

23.Spider-man: Captain, I am your fans.

蜘蛛侠:队长,我是你的粉丝。

Tony Stark: It is wrong time to say this now.

钢铁侠:现在不是说这些的时候。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

24.Captain America: Whatever happens, I'll deal with it.

美国队长:无论发生什么,我会解决的。 ——《美国队长3经典语录》

25.Tony Stark: I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart.

钢铁侠:我试着阻止你把联盟弄得四分五裂。

Caption America: You did that when you signed the accords.

美国队长:在你签署协议的时候已经分裂了 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

26.Wanda: And what do you want?

旺达:你想怎么样?

Vision: For people to see you, as I do.

幻视:让人们看到我看到的你。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

27.Tony: Do you even remember them?

托尼:你还记得他们吗?

Bucky: I remember all of them.

巴基:我记得他们所有人。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

28.Vision: Our very strength incites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict…breeds catastrophe. Supervision is not something to be dismissed out-of-hand.

幻视:我们的能力引来了挑战,挑战引起冲突,而冲突导致灾难,监管也许是必要的。 ——《美国队长3经典语录》

Clinton: We haven't met yet. I'm Clinton.br /> 鹰眼:我们之前没见过,我叫克林顿。br /> Black Panther: I don't care.br /> 黑豹:我不在意。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

29.Iron Man: Stay down! Final warning!

钢铁侠:最后劝你一次!认输吧!

Captain America: I can do this all day.

美国队长:我能这样打一整天。。 ——《美国队长3经典对白》

30.Sharon Carter: Concessions in the concession, cannot resolute don't make concessions, even if everyone is to tell you something wrong, all people want you to get out of the way, you also want to like a tree firmly stick to, and then look at their eyes say: you get out of the way!

莎伦·卡特:在该让步时让步,不能让步时坚决不让,就算所有人都告诉你错的事情是对的,所有人都要你让开,你也要像树一样牢牢地坚守,然后看着他们的眼睛说:你让开! ——《美国队长3经典语录》

31.蚁人:谁能给我个橘子补充下能量。——《美国队长3经典语录》

㈥ 美国电影经典最佳台词

美国电影经典最佳台词

1.We'll always have Paris.

我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

2.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

3.Well,nobody's perfect.

人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

4.Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

5.Here'悉唯s looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

6.Go ahead,make my day.

来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

7.All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8.May the Force be with you.

愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10.You talking to me?

你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

11.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

12.Love means never having to say you're sorry.

爱我就永远不要说抱歉。

13.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战弊含》1949)

14.I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我疯狂得如同地狱中睁卜培的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

15.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

16.Bond.James Bond.

邦德,占姆士.邦德。

17.There's no place like home.

没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

18.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25.Show me the money!

让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

19.Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

20.You can't handle the truth!

你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

21.I want to be alone.

我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

22.After all,tomorrow is another day!

毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

23.I'll have what she's having.

我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

24.I'll be back.

我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

25.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的'人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

26.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

27.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

28.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

29.You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

;

㈦ 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本来就全靠运气

——《泰坦尼克号》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局

——《泰坦尼克号》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了

——《泰坦尼克号》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧

——《肖申克的救赎》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救赎》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救赎》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死

——《肖申克的救赎》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救赎》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望

——《肖申克的救赎》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。

——《阿甘正传》

㈧ 有什么欧美的经典电影的对白,前后都要有好长时间的景物描写

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.