当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 电影经典四人对话英语
扩展阅读
儿童关进监狱学校的电影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布劳迪最新电影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

电影经典四人对话英语

发布时间: 2023-11-21 12:05:03

❶ 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

❷ 求3分钟的4人英语对话,最好是电影桥段

Tom:Hi,Which movie do you like best?
Peter:The Speed. Have you seen that?
Jack:Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
John: I feel the same way.
Tom:In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
Peter:Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.
John:I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
Jack:Yes,he is a good actor.

❸ 急求英文电影经典对白 ,4人, 约10分钟,每个人的对白时间基本上一致。(急,答案好的话追加50分)

20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:

背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代著名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

❹ 求四人英文对话必须是电影或者电视剧对白的。

很经典的老友记第一季第一场,可以去掉Phoebe
101 The One Where Monica Gets a New Roommate
[ Time Lapse, Ross has entered.]
Ross: (mortified) Hi.
Joey: This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself.
Monica: Are you okay, sweetie?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached downmy throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...
Chandler: Cookie?
Monica: (explaining to the others) Carol moved her stuff out today.
Joey:Ohh.
Monica: (to Ross) Let me get you some coffee.
Ross: Thanks.
Phoebe: Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.)
Ross: No, no don't! Stop cleansing my aura! No, just leave my aura alone, okay?
Phoebe: Fine! Be murky!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be very happy.
Monica: No you don't.
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
Joey: And you never knew she was a lesbian...
Ross: No!! Okay?! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? She didn't know, how should I know?

嗨。
这家伙向我打招呼时我就想自杀。
你还好吧?
我感觉有人把手伸入我的喉咙,抓起我的肠子,从我的口中取出,然后绑在我脖上……
饼干?
卡罗今天把她的东西搬走了。
-
我帮你泡杯咖啡,
谢了。
不要……别清理我的灵气。可是……别碰我的灵气就是了。
好吧,保持晦气!
我会没事的,真的,我祝她幸福。
-
不,你不会的,没错,
-
我不会的,去她的,她甩掉我!
而且你一直都不知道她是女同性恋者。
没有!!行了吧?!为何大家都围着这个话题打转?连她不知道,我怎会知道?

Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... (They all stare at him.) Did I say that out loud?
Ross: I told mom and dad last night, they seemed to take it pretty well.
Monica: Oh really, so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3:00 A.M.,
"I'llnever have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
Ross: Sorry.
Joey: Alright Ross, look. You're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?
(Rossgestures his consent.)
Joey: Strip joint! C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones!
Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!

参考 http://wenku..com/view/281a48d7c1c708a1284a4479.html

❺ 求四人英文电影对白,

灰姑娘剧本 ~自己挑吧 差不多都四个人 The first field Narrator: long long ago, there was a lovely girl, her name is Alice, her mother died, her dad loves her. Father (appearances, holding the gift) : dear daughter, this gift is for you, do you like it? Alice (do) surprise: oh! Thank you, dad! Dad: my dear daughter, I wish you happy forever! Alice: but dear daddy, I feel a bit hungry. Dad: I'm sorry, I'll give you cook Dad exits. Alice exits. Narrator: but the day of her father and find a new mom, look, her stepmother and her sister to the new. Stepmother lead two girls. Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, what a beautiful house! Helen: yes, there are many fruits, apples, bananas, mango, and litchi! Oh! I love them to death! Jenny (pointing to a pile of laundry) : mom, you see, and beautiful clothes, I like this!!!!!!!!!! Alice () : oh, can't play, that is me! It is the father bought my new clothes! Jenny: you are? Mom, she is??? Stepmother: she is your sister, fine, Alice, go, go to clean the house cook for us! Alice: why? I am not your servant! Stepmother: but from now on, you are our servants!!!!!!!! Alice injustice of the exits. Narrator: since then, Alice became servants of their work day, her, she has no house, no good to eat her clothes to wear, no more dirty, so she called the people around her Cinderella. The second game Knock on the door. Stepmother: what? Soldier: I am. I'm from the soldiers, good morning, madam! This is for you and your daughter. Stepmother: what is it? Jenny! Helen! Good news! Palace will have a huge party, the prince shall choose one from inside the girls do his princess! Jenny and Helen, Whoa! I will be the princess! Stepmother: daughters, hurry up! You must put on your most beautiful clothes, the beautiful dress! Jenny and Helen next, dress up. Alice: mom, I also want to go! Stepmother: will you? Look at yourself, so dirty so ugly! The daughters, ready? We go! Stepmother and sisters exits. Alice (crying) : oh, I really want to go, what should I do? The fairy The fairy: poor girl, let me help you! (to remove the apron, Alice, clothing, love Liz to dance and dance, but remember, you must come back before twelve o 'clock, everything will change back to the same. Alice: thank you fairy elder sister! The fairy: be careful, don't forget the time! Alice: oh, I won't forget! Alice exits. The fairy exits. The third field King: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to attend the party, I am your king of Kings. Tonight, we will choose a prince of the most beautiful girl became his most kind of princess Diana, now, young girls, please come to the dance. Some woman, sir. dance King: how do you like the girl? Prince: no, don't like. Cinderella King: wow! Look at that pretty girl, she! Prince: beautiful girl, could I ask you to dance? Alice: oh, yes, I would. Alice, prince dance. Twelve ZhongZhong ring Alice: oh, dear, it is time to go, I must go! Alice flurried exits. Drop slipper. Prince: wait! Wait! What's your name? The prince picked up slipper. The prince (at) : my slipper must find you! My soldiers? ! Soldier a, b: in! Prince: put the shoes to every family, you must find the girl! Soldier a, b: yes! Aye! The fourth field Stepmother: what's the matter? Big officer? Soldier a: respect, you young lady miss? Soldier b: a lovely girl at the ball off her shoes, the prince wants to find her, and she got married. Helen: let me try let me try! This is my shoes! Helen tried shoes. Soldier a: oh, I'm sorry, shoes are too small, not your shoes Jenny: I was I, let I to try! Soldier b: oh, it's not you, it's too big. Stepmother: hi! Maybe it's me! Let me try and! Soldier b: oh, my god! It is probably not for you. Your other young lady? Alice. Alice: hello, sir, may I try it on? Stepmother: you? Roll! Helen: look at you! Jenny: ugly and dirty! Soldier a: no, ladies, let her try. Here, miss, please put on it. Alice: thank you! Soldier a: b, too perfect, it is you! Soldier a telephone call, (out) : 5535240 The prince (call), in the corner appearance: hello! I am a prince Soldier a: your highness, news, we found this beautiful girl! Prince: really? Was really too good! I'll arrive at the moment! The prince arrived. Prince: oh, I love the girl, I love you! Leave it with me and be my wife, will you? Alice: oh, I like! Stepmother: why, my sister and will be like this? Narrator: this is the end of the story, Alice found her happiness, love Liz and prince have happiness of life together. 翻译: 第一场 旁白:很久很久以前,有一个可爱的姑娘,她的名字叫爱莉斯,她的妈妈死了,她的爸爸很爱她。 爸爸(出场、手捧礼物):亲爱的女儿,这个礼物是给你的,你喜欢它吗? 爱莉斯(做惊喜状):噢!谢谢你,爸爸! 爸爸:我亲爱的女儿,我愿你永远快乐! 爱莉斯:不过亲爱的爸爸,我肚子有些饿了。 爸爸:我很抱歉,我马上给你做饭 爸爸退场。爱丽丝退场。 旁白:可是一天她的父亲又找了一个新妈妈,看,她的后母和她的新姐姐们来了。 后母带领两个女孩出场。 后母:海伦,珍妮,看,多么漂亮的房子啊! 海伦:对,还有许多水果,苹果啊,香蕉啊,芒果啊,还有荔枝!喔!我爱死它们了! 珍妮(指向一堆衣物):妈妈,你看,还有漂亮的衣服,我喜欢这个!! 爱莉斯(出场):噢,不行,那是我的!那是爸爸买给我的新衣服! 珍妮:你是哪个?妈妈,她是哪个??? 后母:她是你们的妹妹,没事,爱莉斯,去,快去打扫屋子给我们做饭! 爱莉斯:为什么啊?我不是你们的仆人呀! 后母:但是从现在起,你就是我们的仆人了!! 爱丽丝委屈的退场。 旁白:从那以后,爱莉斯就变成了她们的仆人,她从早到晚的干活,她没有屋子住,她没有好东西吃,也没有衣服可穿,她越来越脏,所以周围的人都叫她灰姑娘。 第二场 敲门声响起。 后母:哪个啊? 士兵:是我,我是来自王宫的士兵,早上好,女士!这是给你和你女儿的。 后母:是什么啊?珍妮!海伦!好消息!王宫将会有个盛大的舞会,王子要从姑娘们里面选一位做他的王妃! 珍妮和海伦;哇噻!我将会是王妃! 后母:女儿们,快点!你们一定要穿上你们最最漂亮的衣服,打扮的漂亮点! 珍妮和海伦下场、打扮。 爱莉斯:妈妈,我也很想去! 后母:就你?看看你自己,这么脏这么丑! 女儿们,准备好了么?我们快走! 后母和姐姐们退场。 爱莉斯(哭泣):噢,我真的很想去,我该怎么办才好? 仙女出场 仙女:可怜的小姑娘,让我来帮助你! (给爱丽丝去掉围裙、套上衣物)爱莉斯,去舞会跳舞吧,不过要记住,你必须得在十二点钟前回来,否则一切将会变回原样。 爱莉斯:谢谢你仙女姐姐! 仙女:当心点,别忘记时间! 爱莉斯:噢,我不会忘记的! 爱丽丝退场。仙女退场。 第三场 国王:女士们,先生们,欢迎参加这次的王宫舞会,我是你们的国王。今晚,我们的王子将会选出一位最漂亮最善良的女孩成为他的王妃,现在,年轻的女孩们,请来到中央起舞吧。 若干名女士、先生出场。起舞 国王:怎么样,你喜欢哪个女孩? 王子:不,一个都不喜欢。 灰姑娘出场 国王:哇!看那个女孩,她好漂亮! 王子:美丽的姑娘,我可以请你跳舞吗? 爱莉斯:噢,是的,我愿意。 爱丽丝、王子起舞。 十二点钟钟响 爱莉斯:噢,天哪,是时候该回去了,我必须得走! 爱丽丝慌忙退场。掉落水晶鞋。 王子:等等!等等!你叫什么? 王子捡起水晶鞋。 王子(凝视水晶鞋):我一定要找到你!我的士兵呢?! 士兵甲、乙:在! 王子:把这只鞋子拿到每家每户,你们必须要找到这个女孩! 士兵甲、乙:是的!遵命! 第四场 后母:有什么事吗?官大爷? 士兵甲:尊敬的女士,你们家有年轻的小姐吗? 士兵乙:一位可爱的姑娘在舞会上掉了她的鞋子,王子想找到她和她结婚。 海伦:让我试让我试!这只鞋子是我的! 海伦试鞋。 士兵甲:哦,对不起,鞋子太小了,不是你的鞋 珍妮:是我的是我的,让我来试试! 士兵乙:哦它不是你的,它太大了。 后母:嗨!也许是我的呢!让我试试撒! 士兵乙:哦,我的老天!它不可能是你的。你家还有其他的小姐吗? 爱丽丝出场。 爱莉斯:你好,先生,我可以试一试吗? 后母:你?滚! 海伦:看看你自己! 珍妮:又丑又脏! 士兵甲:不,女士们,让她试试。过来,小姐,请穿上它。 爱莉斯:谢谢! 士兵甲、乙合:太完美了,它就是你的! 士兵甲(掏出电话、打电话):——⊙﹏⊙b汗谁编的~ 王子(在角落出场、打电话):你好!我是王子 士兵甲:殿下,好消息,我们找到了这位漂亮的女孩了! 王子:真的?真的是太好了!我会在第一时间内赶到! 王子赶到。 王子:噢,我最爱的姑娘,我爱你!和我一起离开这,做我的妻子,你愿意吗? 爱莉斯:噢,我愿意! 后母和姐姐们:为什么会这样? 旁白:这就是故事的结局,爱莉斯最终找到了她的幸福,爱莉斯和王子从此幸福的生活在一起.