1. 有关电影的英文单词
单词是英语考试的重中之重,英语单词要多练习多背诵,好的英语单词背下来,写的时候就能够灵活套用。
电影英语词汇
演员actors
1. cast 阵容
2. filmstar, movie star 电影明星
3. star,lead 主角
4. double,stand-in 替身演员
5. stuntman 特技替身演员
6. extra,walker-on 临时演员
7. characteractor 性格演员
8. regularplayer 基本演员
9. extra 特别客串
10. filmstar 电影明星
11. filmactor 男电影明星
12. filmactress 女电影明星
13. support 配角
14. util 跑龙套
film instry 电影工业
1. cinematograph 电影摄影机, 电影放映机
2. cinema,pictures 电影院 (美作:movie theater)
3. first-runcinema 首轮影院
4. second-runcinema 二轮影院
5. arttheatre 艺术影院
6. continuousperformance cinema 循环场电影院
7. filmsociety 电影协会,电影俱乐部 (美作:film club)
8. filmlibrary 电影资料馆
9. premiere 首映式
10. filmfestival 电影节
11. distributor 发行人
12. Boardof Censors 审查署
13. shootingschele 摄制计划
14. censor’scertificate 审查级别
15. release 准予上映
16. bannedfilm 禁映影片
A- certificate A级(儿童不宜)
17. U-certificateU级
18. X-certificateX级(成人级)
19. direction 导演
20. proction 制片
21. adaptation 改编
22. scenario,screenplay, script 编剧
23. scene 场景
24. exterior 外景
25. lighting 灯光
26. shooting 摄制
27. toshoot 拍摄
28. dissolve 渐隐,化入,化出
29. fade-out 淡出
30. fade-in 淡入
31. pan 摇镜头
32. frame,picture 镜头
33. still 静止
34. doubleexposure 两次曝光
35. superimposition 叠印
36. exposuremeter 曝光表
37. printing 洗印
2. 请给我200句经典英文电影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
3. 200分求英语电影
《老友记》很适合学英语。
《阿甘正传》也不错。
下面的是我帮你找的。
A Beautiful Mind(美丽心灵)
A League of Their Own(红粉联盟)
Almost Famous(成名在望)
American Beauty(美国丽人)
American Graffiti(美国风情画)
American Pie(美国派)
American Splendor(美国奇观)
Amistad(断锁怒潮、勇者无惧)
Analyze This(老大靠边闪)
Animal House(动物屋)
Apollo 13(阿波罗13)
Awakenings(无语问苍天)
Best In Show(最佳表演)
Blazing Saddles(灼热的马鞍)
Bonnie and Clyde(邦妮和克莱德)
Bowling for Columbine(科伦拜恩的保龄)
Cabaret(歌厅)
Casablanca(北非谍影)
Cast Away(荒岛余生)
Dead Poet's Society(死亡诗社)
Dr. Strangelove(奇爱博士)
Dumb And Dumber(阿呆与阿瓜)
Elf(圣诞精灵)
Erin Brokovich(永不妥协)
Fargo(冰血暴)
Forrest Gump(阿甘正传)
Good Will Hunting(心灵捕手)
Groundhog Day(偷天情缘)
Harold and Maude(哈诺德与莫德)
House of Sand and Fog(尘雾家园)
In America(新美国梦)
Legally Blonde(律政俏佳人)
Man On The Moon(月亮上的人)
Meet the Parents(非常女婿)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding(我的盛大希腊婚礼)
Network(荧光屏后)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest(飞越疯人院)
Paper Moon(纸月亮)
philadelphia(费城)
Pieces of April(四月碎片)
Rain Man(雨人)
Risky Business(乖仔也疯狂)
Saved(被拯救者)
Shrek(怪物史莱克)
Sleepless in Seattle(西雅图不眠夜)
Stand By Me(伴我同行)
Take the Money and Run(傻瓜入狱记)
The Fugitive(亡命天涯)
The Good Girl(麦田守望的女孩)
The Graate(毕业生)
The Incredibles(超人特攻队)
The Manchurian Candidate(谍影迷魂)
The Nutty Professor(肥佬教授)
The Sixth Sense(灵异第六感)
The Station Agent(心灵驿站)
The Tao Of Steve(追女至尊)
The Truman Show(楚门的世界)
The Truth About Cats and Dogs(爱情叩应)
The Wizard of Oz(绿野仙踪)
Thirteen(十三岁)
Titanic(泰坦尼克号)
To Kill a Mockingbird(杀死一只知更鸟)
Unforgiven(不可饶恕)
Wag the Dog(摇尾狗、作大英雄)
Wall Street(华尔街)
When Harry Met Sally(当哈里遇见萨莉)
Witness(证人)
You Can Count on Me(诚信无价、请再靠紧我)
回答者:bluespirit0928 - 见习魔法师 二级 12-2 15:26
