㈠ 谁知道适合三个男生配音的英文电影片段或者动画片片段,8到10分钟左右,口语考试用,急
《勇敢的心》经典电影。1995年奥斯卡金像奖,讲述的是人的自由,坚持,恒心。不妨看一下,里面几乎全是男的,随便用一段就可以。
㈡ 急求10句英语动画或电影中的优美句子
《辛德勒的名单》(《Schindler's List》)
1、这辆车,歌德应该会买.我为什么留这辆车,它能换十条命,十条命,多救十个人.这枚胸针,可以救两条命.这是黄金,可多救两个人,他会让我换两个,至少一个人,他会多个我一个人,多一个人,是一个人,斯滕,这个可以换一人的命.我本可多救一个人,可我没有,可我没有......
( This car, Goeth would have bought this car.Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one , one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ......)
2、Amon Goeth: They cast a spell on you, you know, the Jews. When you work closely with them, like I do, you see this. They have this power. It's like a virus. Some of my men are infected with this virus. They should be pitied, not punished. They should receive treatment because this is as real as typhus. I see it all the time. It's a matter of money? Hmm?
阿蒙•高斯:他们在你身上投射了一道咒符,你知道吗,犹太人。当你和他们很亲近地工作时,就像我,你这么想。他们有这样的能量。就像是病毒。有些我的人就被这种病毒感染了。他们应该被同情,而不是惩罚。他们应该接受治疗因为这样才能像斑疹伤寒症一样真实。我一直是这么认为的。这和金钱有关系吗?嗯?
3、Amon Goeth: Today is history. Today will be remembered. Years from now the young will ask with wonder about this day. Today is history and you are part of it. Six hundred years ago when elsewhere they were footing the blame for the Black Death, Casimir the Great - so called - told the Jews they could come to Krakow. They came. They trundled their belongings into the city. They settled. They took hold. They prospered in business, science, ecation, the arts. With nothing they came and with nothing they flourished. For six centuries there has been a Jewish Krakow. By this evening those six centuries will be a rumor. They never happened. Today is history.
阿蒙•高斯:今天就是历史。今天将会被永远记住。很多年以后年轻人将会对今天充满好奇。今天就是历史并且你们就是其中的一部分。六百年前,当他们到处散播对黑死亡的谴责,所谓的大卡西米(Casimir the Great),告诉犹太人他们应该到克拉科夫去。他们来了。他们带着财产来到这座城市。他们定居下来。他们掌握权利。他们在商业、科学、教育和艺术上兴盛起来。没有他们带来的东西就没有他们的繁荣。六个世纪以来,这儿是犹太人的克拉科夫。到今晚为止,这六百年将会是谣言。他们从来没有发生过。今天就是历史。
先抄着,我再找,以后别临时抱佛脚。
本来就是姐姐
这部片子就这么点料,放在片子里句句经典,拿出来就不行了,下面的凑活吧。不行我找别的片子。
4、Oskar Schindler: Look, All you have to do is tell me what it's worth to you. What's a person worth to you?
奥斯卡•辛德勒:看着,你所需要做的事情就是告诉我,它对你来说,值多少钱。你看每一个人值多少?
Amon Goeth: No, no, no, No. What's one worth to you!
阿蒙•高斯:不,不,不,不。你看每个人值多少!
5、Oskar Schindler: I could have got more out. I could have got more. I don't know. If I'd just... I could have got more.
奥斯卡•辛德勒:我可以救出更多人的。我本可以救出更多。我不知道。如果我试试。我可以救出更多人。
Itzhak Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
伊萨克•斯特恩:奥斯卡,因为你已经有一万一千人活了下来。看看他们。
Oskar Schindler: If I'd made more money... I threw away so much money. You have no idea. If I'd just...
奥斯卡•辛德勒:如果我能赚到更多的钱…我挥霍了太多的钱。你没有办法。如果我试试。
Itzhak Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
伊萨克•斯特恩:世世代代都会记得你的所作所为。
Oskar Schindler: I didn't do enough!
奥斯卡•辛德勒:我做得还不够!
Itzhak Stern: You did so much.
伊萨克•斯特恩:你已经做得很多了。
㈢ 适合两个女生配音的英语电影或动漫片段有哪些
《精灵旅社》影片讲述吸血鬼之王德古拉伯爵为了保护心爱的女儿远离人类,建造一家五星级的怪物酒店,正当他满心欢喜地为宝贝女儿筹备118岁生日晚宴时,一位人类客人乔纳森误打误撞闯入酒店。
㈣ 英文动画大片英文片名及三句经典对白
《The Lion King狮子王》
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁还会呢?
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
㈤ 求英语配音片段,两个角色,3分钟以上。电影,动画,美剧片段都可。
《海底总动员》中尼莫的爸爸刚到悉尼那一段,就是有一堆海鸟乱叫的一段,很有喜感。或者就是尼莫的爸爸失望而归的一段。
《功夫熊猫1》中乌龟和师傅的对话42:35-45:40,刚好三分钟,我觉得那段特别的经典,但是也不乏幽默感~很有哲理~ 或者是po和他爸爸的对话1:07:27-1:09:50,也很不错~
《飞屋环游记》小胖纸收留大鸟的那段也不错,35:17-39:48,
两个人的角色相对较多,很好找的~ 我一般比较喜欢动画,语速相对慢些~
希望对你有帮助~
㈥ 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)
狮子王 绝对经典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。
㈦ 英语动漫电影10句优美句子。
功夫熊猫:
1:但他一口把食物吞下然后说"少啰唆!接招吧!"
Then he swallowed.And then he spoke.Enough talk.Let's fight.
2:我们该怎么报答你呢?How can we re-pay you?
3:"路见不平,拔刀相助" 无需回报!There is no charge for awesomeness.
4:对不起老爸,对不起有什么用又不能拿它来煮面条
Sorry Dad.Sorry,doesn't make the Noodles.
5:武林大会正式开始!Let the tournament begin!
6:如果你想向别人竞争,先向自己竞争.
If you want to compete with someone ,compete with yourself.
7:做到比昨天好一点点:Do a little bit better than that.
8:just do the best you possiblely can:尽全力做到做好!
9:Be slow in choosing a friend; slower in changing.选择朋友要审慎,摒弃更要审又慎.
10:Thy friend has a friend and thy friend's friend has a friend so be discreet.你的朋友有朋友,朋友的朋友又有朋友,所以要谨慎小心.
㈧ 急需迪士尼动画片5分钟英文经典对白片段!!!好的加奖
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow!
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my
time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything!
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国土。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
辛巴:这一切都是我的吗?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西……那有阴影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我们的国土之外,你绝对不可以去那个地方,辛巴。
辛巴:但是我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
木法沙:不,你错了,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
辛巴:不能吗?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。
木法沙:辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你,还有我
㈨ 一部迪斯尼动画电影中的十句英文台词
随意哪部电影都行吗?是需要上下文相关联的?还是经典台词就行?
如果是相关联台词,如下《狮子王》中的片段:
狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外。你永远不 要去那里,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:还有别的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
如果是经典台词,那么《狮子王》中的经典台词如下:
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证
I'm here to announce that King's Mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(Zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。
㈩ 四部英语原声电影(动画片) 每部摘抄三句经典台词 急电...
《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
