⑴ 经典电影的赏析和对白
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白(如果要简短点,个人认为选后面的一节要好点,用蓝色标出的)
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
7、《兄弟连》对白
Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.
'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.
Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.
'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.
Richard Winters: What if you'd won?
'Buck' Compton: What?
Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.
⑵ 经典英文电影中的经典台词赏析
在日新月异的现代社会中,我们都跟台词有着直接或间接的联系,台词是一种特殊的文学语言,必须具有动作性,不仅性格化,还要诗化和口语化。你还在找寻优秀经典的台词吗?以下是我帮大家整理的经典英文电影中的经典台词赏析,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。
为什么有的电影能成为永恒的经典?不只是震撼人心的画面和动人心弦的情节,有时候可能一句台词就能让观众记住这部电影。一般经典台词都能激起观众心中的共鸣,可能是对生活的思考,也可能是对爱情的忠贞不渝,或者是对战争的深刻反思。可能看过某部电影之后,我们很快就会忘记影片中的具体情节,但是说起某句经典台词,我们都能想起是哪部电影中的,因为这句台词就是电影的点睛之笔。今天我带大家回忆一下10部经典英文电影中的经典台词,看你知道吗?
1.What is power? A man has sinned and the judge sentenced him to death according to law. This is not called power, it is called justice. And a person also guilty of the crime, the emperor may be sentenced to death, he can not be sentenced to death, so pardoned him, this is called power!
什么是权力?一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权力,这叫正义。而一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可判他死刑,也可以不判他死,于是赦免了他,这就叫权力!---《辛德勒名单》
2.Fight, you may die; run away, at least be able to survive, year after year, until the end of life. you guys! Would not like to use so many days to go for a chance, only one chance! That is, back to the battlefield, tell the enemy, they may be able to take away our lives, but they will never take our freedom!
战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!---《勇敢的心》
3.I must leave you now. I will go to that corner and turn. You stay in the car to drive away, promised me, do not look at me turn, you drive away, leave me, just as you leave me the same.
我现在必须离开你了。我会走到那个拐角,然后转弯。你就留在车里把车开走,答应我,别看我拐弯,你把车开走,离开我,就如同你离开我一样。----《罗马假日》
4.Want someone to listen to you to speak, light shouting "Hey" is not enough, we must pat the shoulder of others, so that the heart was shocked.
想要别人聆听你说话,光喊声“喂”是不够的,一定要拍拍别人的肩膀,让心得到震撼。---《七宗罪》
5.Hope is a kind of persistence, so that the depths of the soul to keep a free sky, for the same life to make a different interpretation.
希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。---《肖申克的救赎》
6.Every day I remember what you said to me, I have been trying to be a good man, I did not live up to you, I like you to me to treat others.
我每天都在回想你对我说过的话,我一直在努力做一个正直的好人,我没辜负你们,我像你们对我那样去对待他人。---《拯救大兵瑞恩》
7."Life is bitter or only childhood." "Life is so."
“人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?”“生命就是如此。”---《这个杀手不太冷》
8.I am with you because I choose to be with you. I do not want to live by someone else's way.
我和你在一起,是因为我选择和你在一起。我不想按别人的方式去生活。---《走出非洲》
9."If I more than a ticket, would you come with me?"
“如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?”---《花样年华》
10.Life is only half of the time, in order to find the other half in the world to walk. Some people are lucky to find it soon. While someone is looking for a lifetime.
人生下来的时候都只有一半,为了找到另一半而在人世间行走。有的.人幸运,很快就找到了。而有人却要找一辈子。---《玻璃樽》其实电影就是生活的演绎,生活也是一部电影。我们每个人都是电影中的演员,去拼命演好自己的角色。经典的电影之所以经典,是因为它不仅重现了生活的情节,而且演出了生活的本质。希望大家在重温这些经典电影台词的同时,能够顺便提升自己的英语水平,让自己的生活变得更美好。
⑶ 感人至深的英文电影经典台词
感人至深的英文电影经典台词
台词(part/dialog/line)是戏剧表演中角色所说的话语。是剧作者用以展示剧情,刻画人物,体现主题的主要手段。也是剧本构成的基本成分。下面是我整理的10句感人至深的'英文电影经典台词,请大家慢慢欣赏。
1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!
昨天已成为历史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天赐予我们的礼物,这就是为什么我们把它叫做现在!——《功夫熊猫》
2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。
如果世上真的有什么奇迹,那么一定是去理解他人和与人分享。——《日出之前》
3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。
告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开您。——《简·爱》
4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。
时间可以吞噬一切,但它丝毫不能减少的是你伟大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,还有你的勇气。——《小妇人》
5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。
在我的生命中有你是多么幸运,当我回忆过去, 眼前就会浮现你的脸庞 ,你总会在那守候着我。——《珍珠港》
6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。 ——《卡萨布兰卡》
7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。
爱的次数不需多,只需真爱。真爱需要时间去经营,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初恋50次》
8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。——《秋日传奇》
9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。
要想成为公主,你得相信自己就是一个公主。你应该像你所想象中的公主那般为人处世。高瞻远嘱,从容不迫,笑对人生。——《公主日记》
10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。
不要别人告诉你该做什么,有梦想,就得保护。他人做不成什么事情,就跟你说你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。——《当幸福来敲门》
上面精选的感人至深的英文电影经典台词,希望大家喜欢!
;⑷ 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。

⑸ 著名英文电影台词大全_著名英文电影句子台词
在观看英文电影的时候,也读到了许多 经典台词 。下面就让我来为大家一一盘点著名英文电影台词吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜欢!
著名英文电影台词:《剪刀手爱德华》
1、配合你瞬息万变的容颜。
With your changing face.
2、放下来!请不要再接近!
Put down! Please do not close!
3、这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.
4、无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。
In any case, Edward is special.
5、他手脚真的那么俐落,才一下午功夫?
His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?
6、你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.
7、对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。
There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.
8、我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。
We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.
9、他给他造了器官,心脏,头脑,以及一切。
He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.
10、战时受的伤,使我没了知觉一点知觉也没有。
In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.
11、又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。
Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.
12、他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。
He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.
13、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
14、如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。
If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文电影台词:《阿甘正传》
1、奇迹每天都在发生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事难免会发生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文电影台词:《英国病人》
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个 故事 里共生、纠缠。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一个 爱情故事 与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文电影台词:《泰坦尼克号》
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本来就全靠运气。
Life is full of luck.
3、要让每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能给我们留一条生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
14、我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
15、如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.
16、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
17、上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
18、你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你明天就要走了。
How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.
19、你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。
You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.
20、我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。
I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文电影台词:《飞屋环游记》
1、能和一个人坐在一起而不必交谈真好。
It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.
2、你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。
You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.
3、我爱你是因为你是我晚上睡前最后一个想说话的人。
I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.
4、当我决定和你度过下半辈子时,我希望我的下半生赶快开始。
When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.
5、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗时候给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.
6、当我买本新书,总是先读最末页,如此,若在我读完前死去,便能知道答案是什么。哦,我的朋友,这便是黑暗面!
When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!
7、我爱你当外面71华氏度的时候还感冒,我爱你用半个小时点三明治,我爱整天和你在一起然后在我衣服上能闻到你的香味,我还爱你是每晚睡前我最后一个想说话的人。
I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.
8、我爱你在暖和的天气感冒,我爱你用一个小时来点菜,我爱你皱着眉看我,好像我是个疯子一样,我爱跟你分别后仍然萦绕不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,并非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我来这里是因为发现,若你要跟某人共度余生,那么余生越快开始越好。
I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.
猜你喜欢:
1. 英文电影台词经典语录大全
2. 英语经典电影台词摘抄
3. 电影英语经典台词精选
4. 50句英语电影台词
5. 50句经典英文电影台词
6. 阿凡达中英文台词大全
7. 唯美英文电影经典台词
8. 电影经典英文台词对白
⑹ 求几段英文电影中的经典台词及其翻译
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)

拓展资料:
(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。
(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。
英文网络
⑺ 英语电影台词佳句
1.英语电影中的经典对白,句子(优美动人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。
把你的心交给我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。
埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我听过的最帅的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 为什么留恋一个不爱你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。
因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
2.英语电影经典对白单词句子
楼上的那句蛮经典的最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”《终结者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)。
3.3部英文电影的30个经典句子
《肖申克的救赎》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 译文:强者自救,圣者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触摸,只属于你。那就是——希望。
4.给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄
只找了7部
1.飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想这是一个非常简单的选择。要么就是生存下去,要么就选择死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
5.英语电影对话里的,十句经典台词
All life a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气. Titanic里的。
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 乱世佳人 里的
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --罗马假日
"There's no place like home." --绿野仙踪
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡萨布兰卡
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使
The end,is only the beginning. --美梦成真
A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 说得好对!
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --爱情故事
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最爱的小说
You make me want to be a better man! ---尽善尽美
Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜欢的电影之一
6.英语电影经典对白单词句子
楼上的那句蛮经典的
最经典的嘛就是《阿甘正传》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
《简爱》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
《终结者》I'll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《乱世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
还是同样的出处:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
7.英语电影名言
律政俏佳人中毕业典礼上的一段话:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特别的教授指出亚里士多德的话:法律是不容许含有激情的。我不是对亚里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年里,我发现:激情是学好法律和实践的关键,也包括人生。也是拥有激情,勇气和强烈的自我意识,去进入社会。 记住,第一印象不一定总是对的,你必须一致保持自信,在人们之中保持自信,最重要的是,对你自己有信心。
8.一部英文电影的好词好句
我觉得《阿甘正传》很棒的。
给你一些台词吧,都是我自己边看边摘录的:回答形式:句子+翻译+赏析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 这句话就是说,生活总是给你一些惊喜和一些未知,你要学会接纳和品尝,才能拥有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 要相信没有什么是不可能的,只要努力着,奇迹就在你身边.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 飘荡着的难道就是不好的命运吗?上帝给了我们这样的命运,我们要用不同的视角来看待它,也许,你会发现,这样也是一种美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 我们不要畏惧死亡.畏惧死亡的人,永远学不会如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 生命中有太多的背负,我们如果不能卸下这些背负,就永远学不会享受生活的一点一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 这句写景色的真的不错~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上) 就是说要真诚的赞赏别人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 人人生来是一样的,后天的努力使人们变得不同,所以,做你自己,不要总是羡慕别人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 一双好鞋会带着一个人到美好的地方去,所以从鞋子就可以看出一个人的性格和所处的环境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)爱情其实很简单,不聪明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 这是每个人心里的话吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 如果离开我会给你带来更美好的生活,那么请你离开我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 要知道自己面对的是什么 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
这部电影非常非常不错的,也许我摘录的句子你并不喜欢,所以最好自己去看看,2个小时品味一部好电影,还可以完成老师的课题,何乐而不为呢?你说是不是?评论 。
9.在电影中摘抄十句经典台词
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我闭上眼睛,就仿佛还能看到你站在那里,沐浴着黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准备向他提出一个他不可能拒绝的条件。
《盗梦空间》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等着一辆火车,它会把你带到远方。你明白自己希望火车把你带到哪儿,不过你也心存犹豫。但这一切都没有关系,因为我们在一起。
《爱情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的爱情是不需要说对不起的。
《黑天鹅》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出来的,是爆发出来的。 我感觉到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正传》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。
《死亡诗社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你们也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步调,任何方向,任何东西都行,不管是自负也好,愚蠢也好,什么都行。
《冰与火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩权利的游戏,结局要么赢、要么死。没有其他选择。
《怦然心动》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《当幸福来敲门》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也许幸福是一种只能让我们不断追寻的东西,而却无法真正拥有……
PS:以上来自博客《驻进心底的那些台词》的投稿~~~~
⑻ 英文电影经典台词
英文电影经典台词
英文电影《这个杀手不太冷中》经典台词
open for the rest of your life.
(只要你杀了人,你的人生就变了,什么都不同了。)你的余生都要提心吊胆的过日子。
玛蒂尔达:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. I want love....or death. That's it.
我不管将来如何,李昂。我只需要爱....或者死。就是这样。
李昂:I want death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of your games.
我选择死亡,只有死是真的。别烦我了,玛蒂尔达,我已厌倦了你的游戏。
玛蒂尔达:There's this really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kind of game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
这游戏很有趣,李昂。它让人变得和善,让人开始思考。这是你喜欢的方式。如果我赢了,你一生都要陪着我。
李昂:And if you lose?
如果你输了呢?
玛蒂尔达:Go shopping alone, like before.
你还是独来独往,一如从前。
李昂:You're gonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你输定,玛蒂尔达。你上满了子弹,我听见了。
玛蒂尔达:So what? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎样?若我中枪身亡,你会怎样?
李昂:Nothing.
若无其事。
玛蒂尔达:I hope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's no love in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...I think that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you. Leon.
我希望你没说谎,李昂。我也希望你的内心深处,从来没有爱过我。因为如果你有那么一点点爱我的话,那几分钟后,你会后悔一直没有说出自己的真实感受。我爱你,李昂。
(玛蒂尔达开枪,李昂抢下。)
玛蒂尔达:I win.
我赢了。
英文电影《爱情与灵药》经典台词
I'm full of shit, OK? I am knowingly full of shit. Because I have never cared about anybody or anything in my entire life, and the thing is everybody have accepted that...like "That's just Jamine." And then you... Jesus ... you didn't see me that way. I have never known anyone who actually believed that I was enough until I met you, and then you made me believing too. So unfortunately, I need you and you need me... Let's just say... that in some alternate universe, there's a couple just like us. Only she is healthy, and he is perfect. And their world is about how much money they are spending on vacation, who's in bad mood that day, or whether or not they're guilty about having a cleaning lady. I don't wanna be those people. I want us. You. This.
我是个混蛋。真的',人人都知道我是个混蛋。因为我这辈子从来没有真正在乎过什么人什么事儿,而且所有人都觉得习以为常了,他们都说:“杰米就是这样子的。”然而我遇到了你……天啊……只有你,不会这么看待我。在认识你之前,从来没有人相信我是可以依靠的一个人;也是你,才让我自己相信了自己。所以很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。打个比方,在某个异度的时空里,有一对跟咱俩差不多的小情侣。只不过那里的他们俩,女的健康,男的完美。他们所有的问题只不过是度假花多少钱啦,谁今儿心情不好啦,雇个清洁工要不要有罪恶感什么的。我不要成为那些安逸的人。我只要我和你。只要你。只要我们在一起。
I used to worry a lot about who I'll be when I grow up. Like how much money I'd make, or someday I become some big deal. Sometimes the things you want the most doesn't happen, and sometimes the thing you never expect happen does. Like giving up my job in Chicago and everything, and deciding to stay and apply for med school. I don't know - you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed. Forever.
我以前总是担心自己长大后会怎么样。赚多少钱。会不会有一天出人头地。有时候你最是盼星星盼月亮的事儿就是不会发生,可意想不到的那些却自然而然地来了。比方放弃在芝加哥的工作,放弃一切,决定留下来攻读医科学校。我说不清楚为什么,你遇见过千百个人,而他们只不过是匆匆过客;接着你就邂逅了那么一个人,改变了你的生命直到永远。
英文电影《克莱默夫妇》经典台词
《克莱默夫妇》由导演罗伯特·本顿亲自改编艾弗里·科尔曼的同名小说而成,是一部反映单亲家庭问题的杰作。曾获得第五十二届奥斯卡最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳改编剧本、最佳男主角、最佳女配角五项金像奖。描述泰迪和琼安这对夫妇,他们育有一子比利。泰迪是一个事业心强的人常因工作放弃与妻儿的团聚,琼安终于提出与他离婚,儿子留给他抚养。泰迪对父兼母职一事手忙脚乱,后来不得不放弃工作,选择家庭,与儿子相依为命的亲情确实感人。本片反映出当时七十年代令人侧目的新生事物的单亲家庭的种种问题。
Billy Kramer: When's mommy coming back?
妈妈什么时候回来
Ted Kramer: I dont know, Billy. Soon.
不知道,比利,应该很快
Billy Kramer: How soon?
很快是多快
Ted Kramer: Soon.
很快就是很快
Billy Kramer: Will she pick me up after school?
我放学后,妈妈会来接我吗?
Ted Kramer: Probably. And if she doesn't I will.
可能吧,如果她不来接你我就会来。
Billy Kramer: What if you forget?
如果你忘了呢
Ted Kramer: I won't forget.
我不会忘的(放心吧)
Billy Kramer: What if you get run over by a truck and get killed?
那万一你被卡车撞了,然后死翘翘了呢
Ted Kramer: Then Mommy will pick you up.
咕~~(╯﹏╰)b,那就会是你妈妈去接你。
;⑼ 50句经典英文电影台词
英文电影有很多经典爱情片,这些爱情片中有经典的语录。以下是我为你精心整理的经典英文电影台词,希望你喜欢。
英文电影台词【精选版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。
(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
英文电影台词【经典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有
头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
(《死亡诗社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
英文电影台词【热门版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
(《阿甘正传》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
(《扬帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。
(《热情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,
无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!
(《红粉联盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。
(《惊魂记》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”(琼·哈罗Jean Harlow,
《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《 爱情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
(葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
(汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜欢:
1. 50句唯美英文励志语录
2. 50句英语经典句子
3. 20句英语电影台词
4. 50句经典的英语名言
5. 电影经典英文台词对白
