⑴ 求小鬼当家1,2,3季台词
第一季台词
Where's my luggage(我的行李呐?)
Uncle Frank won't let me go to the movies.(法兰克叔叔不让我看电影。)
But he showed it to older children.(可是他让大孩子看。)
Why can't I watch it?(为什么我就不能看?)
I'm talking on the phone.(我正在讲电话)
When will you come back?(你们什么时候回来)
This movie is not restricted. He hates it.(这部电影又不是限制级,他真讨厌)
No, we'll send the dog to the kennel.
(不,我们要把狗送进狗舍里。)
Hang up the phone and then kick me out.(挂了电话再来赶我出去啊。)
No, I don't have time to buy that(没有,我没闲时间买那个。)
第二季台词
Great. You can get black charcoal.(好极了,你一定可以晒成黑炭。)
He can't bask in the sun, so he is jealous.(不能晒太阳,所以嫉妒。)
He has freckles all over his face.(他已经满脸都是雀斑)
Don't drink so much soda, the diapers have been put away.(不要喝那么多汽水尿片都已收好。)
Honey, are you ready(亲爱的你准备好了吗)
Shall I put it outside for you(要我帮你放到外面吗?)
Do you know what grandma gave you on this trip?(你知道这次旅行祖母送你什么?)
Let me guess. Donald Duck slippers.(我猜猜看唐老鸭拖鞋。)
Inflatable clown who can play in the water.(可以在水里玩的充气小丑。)
It's really exciting(真令人兴奋)
第三季台词
I found nothing in the toilet(我在厕所里什么都没有发现。)
It must be on a plane.(一定是在某架飞机上)
We are going to Chicago(我们要去芝加哥)
Go in winter.(冬天去)
I brought tropical luggage(我带了热带的行李)
Have you checked your luggage? Ma 'am.(你检查过行李了吗?女士。)
She's leaving.(她要走了。)
Thank you, and your mother, did she teach you(谢谢,还有你的妈妈,有没有教过你?)
It is impolite to scratch yourself in front of a lady.(在淑女面前挠自己很没有礼貌。)
Good night, Alex.(晚安,亚力克斯。)
⑵ 小鬼当家1里的至少十句台词(英文版)
1、I wouldn't let you sleep in my room... if you were growing on my ass.
2、There! What are we gonna do with him, Harry?
3、We'll do exactly what he did to us: we're gonna burn his head with a blowtorch.
4、And smash his face with an iron!

5、I like to slap him right in the face with a paint can.
6、And shove a nail through his foot!
7、First off, I'm gonna bite off his every little fingers one at a time.
8、Just then, Marley knocks Harry and Marv with his shovel.
9、Kevin, get upstairs right now.
⑶ 《小鬼当家2》经典台词英汉互译是什么
《小鬼当家2》经典台词英汉互译如下:
1、I don't understand why people keep watching movies over and over again, I've seen it, I cried, once is enough.
我不明白人们为什么总是把电影看一遍又一遍,我看过了,我哭了,一次就够了。
2、No one can beat me in my house.
没人能在我的家打败我。

小鬼当家简介
《小鬼当家2》是《小鬼当家》系列电影的第二集,由克里斯·哥伦布执导,麦考利·卡尔金、丹尼尔·斯特恩、乔·佩西主演的喜剧片。该片讲述了凯文·麦卡利斯特在纽约走失,独自在这个完全陌生的大都市,遭遇到之前遇到的两个笨贼,并施展手段教训这两个笨贼的故事。1993年,该片获得第19届人民选择奖最受欢迎喜剧片。
⑷ 《小鬼当家》2中英文对白
Harry: Here we are Marv. New York City, the land of opportunity. Smell that?
哈利:我们到了,马福。纽约,充满机遇的城市。闻到了么?
Marv: (sniffs)Yeah.
马福:(闻)是的。
Harry: Know what that is?
哈利:是什么?
Marv: Fish?
马福:鱼。
Harry: It's freedom.
哈利:是自由。
Marv: No, it's fish.
马福:不,是鱼。
Harry: It's freedom, and it's money.
哈利:是自由,和钱。
Marv: Okay, okay, it's freedom.
马福:好吧好吧,是自由。
Harry: Let's get out of here before somebody sees us.
哈利:在别人发现我们之前赶紧离开这儿。
Marv: And it's fish.
马福:确实是鱼的味道。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiter: Two scoops, sir?
侍者:两勺好么,先生?
Kevin McCallister: Two? Make it three. I'm not driving.
凯文:两勺?我要三勺,我不开车。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gangster Johnny on TV: You was here last night too, wasn't ya?
电视上的男匪:你昨晚在这,是吧?
Girl Gangster on TV: I was singing at the Blue Monkey last night.
女匪:我昨晚在"蓝猴子"唱歌。
Kevin McCallister: She was not. She was smooching with your brother.
凯文:她没有,她在跟你的兄弟接吻。
Gangster Johnny on TV: You was here. And you was smoochin' with my brother.
男匪:你在这,还跟我的兄弟接吻。
Kevin McCallister: See?
凯文:看到了吧?
