『壹』 求个好的英语电影经典对白片段,两个男生之间的,说的话有点意义的那种,两三分钟就行了,英语口语用的,
黑衣人的两个主角,还有肖申克的救赎,两个男生的,应该比较好找,我最近也在配,阿甘正传也不错,祝你好运!
『贰』 有哪些适合英语对话的电影片段
经典英语电影很多,其中包含亲情、爱情、友情、个人奋斗等等类型;
在这些电影中,让人们印象深刻的经典片段更是不计其数,我给你提供两部电影的经典片段台词;

一部是《怦然心动》中爷爷对男主人公说的话:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人浅薄,有些人金玉其外败絮其中,但是总有一天,你会遇到一个绚丽的人,他让你觉得你以前遇到过的所有人都只是浮云。
一部是《肖申克的救赎》中的台词:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
还有个四人对话的《狮子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?
Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得发抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 来得正是时候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要给我脸色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你儿子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答应过我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
这些对话经典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中学到一些。
『叁』 求英文经典电影3(两男一女)人口语对话的经典片段
《诺丁山》后面安娜去书店送画那段,俩主角和小店员(打酱油),还有几段都不错
《哈利碰上莎莉》那个,不过大多数都是俩人儿PK,那话太有料了
《夜访吸血鬼》这个里面很多那仨人儿互动的片段,跟你要求的沾点边吧,主要是那仨人站一块儿还管啥口语了。先这仨吧。
『肆』 两部电影里面的20个英文口语句型
㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
求采纳
『伍』 求英文经典电影4人口语对话片段
其实你可以考虑变成3人对话,另外一人念旁白
伟大的辩论家(很多地方都可节选)
克莱默夫妇(法庭对峙)
(你要是水平够而且记得住就用“伟大的辩论家”,就用主角决赛的那一段最合适,因为影片的那个时代辩论赛是2v2的 建议你先看看片子,相当不错的剧情片,丹泽尔华盛顿主演)
『陆』 这些电影里有哪些常用英语口语句子
《美食总动员》:Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. 胆小的人做不出精湛的美食。
You must be imaginative, strong hearted. 你必须要有想像力,还要有决心
《玩具总动员》:
Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飞!
Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:这不是飞,这是有型有款地下坠!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的专业训练都被浪费了。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已经没有时间来恐慌了。
Woody: This is a perfect time to panic!
胡迪:这正是恐慌的最佳时间!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,这就是真正的巴斯光年!
Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?
Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我没有,没没。巴斯,看,一个外星人!
Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?
Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被选中了。再见了我的朋友们,我要去一个更好的地方了。
望采纳
『柒』 关于电影的英语口语带翻译
英语已经慢慢渗透入人们的日常生活,想要学好英语一定要多读多听多说多欣赏。我在此献上日常的 英语口语 ,希望对你有所帮助。
英语口语:电影评价
1.That movie we saw last night was very boring, wasn't it?
我们昨晚看的那部电影真没劲,不是吗?
2.It's said that the movie is a box-office hit.
据说那部电影很卖座。
3.That movie he starred is a blockbuster.
他主演的那部电影很火。
4.What do you think of the new film?
你认为那部新电影怎么样?
5. think that movie is boring.
我认为那场电影很无聊。
6.The film you recommended is really worth watching.
你推荐的这部电影真的很值得看。
7.The new thriller is a real eye-popper.
这部新惊悚电影令人大饱眼福。
8.This new love film has evoked general approval.
这部新的爱情影片赢得了大众的认可。
9.He performed the role well.
他这个角色演得不错。
10.These old films are wonderful.
这些老片非常好看。
11.I’ve been opposed to attract the audience by nakedness.
我一直反对靠裸露来吸引票房的。
12.Keep the children away from those crime dramas.
不要让孩子们看那些犯罪片。
13.The movie has been hyped up far beyond its worth.
这部影片被吹得太离谱了。
14.We were deeply touched by the sentimental story that the movie told.
我们深深被那部电影讲述的伤感 故事 所感动。
15.It is the most popular independent French movie ever made.
这部电影是最受欢迎的独立制作的法国电影。
16.I think the film does have some positive effect.
我认为这电影的确有些积极影响。
17.That was undoubtedly the best film I've seen all year.
那无疑是我全年中所看过的最好的一部电影。
英语口语:电影介绍
1.I heard that Black Hawk Down is a war film, isn’t it?
我听说《黑鹰坠落》是一部战争片,是吗?
2.Is the movie starred by Jet Lee?
这部电影是李连杰主演的吗?
3.This new film is said to be adapted from a classic novel.
据说这部新影片是根据一本经典小说改编的。
4.The cast of the play includes many famous actors.
这个剧的演员名单中有许多名演员。
5.There is an interesting film on Channel Two.
在2频道有一部有趣的电影。
6.Do you know who is in this movie?
你知道这部电影是谁演的?
7.I wouldn't go to see it if I had known who starred in that film.
如果我知道那部影片是谁主演的我就不会去看了。
英语口语:在电影院
1.When does the film begin?
电影什么时候开始?
2.What's on tomorrow evening?
明天晚上放什么电影?
(也可以这样说:What's playing tomorrow evening?)
3.What time will the movie be over?
几点演完?
(也可以这样说:What time will the movie end?)
4.How long does the movie last?
演多长时间?
(也可以这样说:How long will the movie last?
How long is the movie? )
5.You are in the back of the cinema, aren’t you?
你们坐在电影院的后面,是吗?
6.I can't see the screen because of the person in front of me.
前边的人挡着,我看不见银幕。
(也可以这样说:That person is blocking my view.
That person is in my way. )
7.Let's sit in the front of the cinema.
我们坐到影院的前面吧。
8.What time is the showing of the film you want to see?
你想看的那场电影几点开演?
(也可以这样说:When is the showing of the film you want to see?)
9.I groped my way to a seat in the dim cinema.
我在昏暗的电影院里摸索着找一个座位。
10.The movie hadn't yet begun by the time we got there.
当我们到那儿的时候,电影还没有开始。
11.The movie started at seven and ended at half past nine.
电影从7点开始放映到9点半结束。
12.He was on edge of his seat through the action movie.
他从头到尾一口气都没松看完了那部动作电影。
13.They've got Star Wars on.
电影院正上演《星球大战》。
14.They are showing Titanic.
《泰坦尼克号》正在上演。
15.The popcom has become a staple at movie theaters nowadays.
如今爆米花成了影剧院内的主要商品。
『捌』 找电影里的常用口语
oh,man。天那
what's wrong with you?你怎么了
what hell is that?那是什么!
get outta of here.离开这里
leave me alone.让我静一静
no way.不可能
jesus christ.上帝啊
我想你是找少儿有益的片子 好吧
疯狂农场
小鸡快跑
怪兽电力公司
玩具总动员
超人特工队
别惹蚂蚁
『玖』 求英文经典电影4人口语对话片段
《诺丁山》后面安娜去书店送画那段,俩主角和小店员(打酱油),还有几段都不错
《哈利碰上莎莉》那个,不过大多数都是俩人儿pk,那话太有料了
《夜访吸血鬼》这个里面很多那仨人儿互动的片段,跟你要求的沾点边吧,主要是那仨人站一块儿还管啥口语了。先这仨吧。
