當前位置:首頁 » 外語電影 » 英文字幕英文對白電影
擴展閱讀
詠春的電影名叫什麼 2025-10-08 19:49:48
日本恐怖驚悚電影免費看 2025-10-08 18:48:39
資源看片最新電影 2025-10-08 18:22:05

英文字幕英文對白電影

發布時間: 2025-09-30 14:55:23

A. 求歐美電影中英文經典對白原文(要長的哦,越長越好)

你好!!

英文電影經典對白

1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"

6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」

8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there, and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."

10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts, it』s the life in your men.

12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thoughts, I』d rather dance with the cows』 til you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy, baby.

15.《美夢成真》
The end,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」

17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someon
e or sharing something.

謝謝!!

B. 求一段經典的雙字幕的英文電影對白片段

1.這個電影對白是從《亂世佳人》(又名《飄》)中精心挑選出來的,不僅有生動感人的故事情節,而且淺顯易懂。 《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。 Mr.O』Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he』s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I』m gone I leave Tara to you. Scarlett: I don』t want Tare plantations don』t mean anything when. Mr.O』Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O』hara that Tara.that land doesn』t mean anything to you Why land』s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it』s the only thing that lasts. Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman. Mr.O』Hara: It』s proud I am that I』m Irish and don』t you be forgetting Missy that you』re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you』re just a child. It』ll come to you this love of the land. There』s no getting away from it if you』re Irish. 奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。 斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用…… 奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。 斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。 奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。 2.肖申克的救贖經典對白 Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。 Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. 這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。 I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。 There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. 我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。 Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... 有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

記得採納啊

C. 六分鍾,英文電影片段,雙人版,中英對照版的字幕,語速慢一點。口語考試用,急急急

我給你找了兩部,我很喜歡的片子中的對白。
1. 《這個殺手不太冷中》的Mathilda對Leon的表白
(這個時間上可能有點短,如果你喜歡的話,可以前後再延伸一些)
李昂: (Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Yourlife is changed forever.) You have to sleep with one eye open for the rest ofyour life.
(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。
瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. Iwant love....or death. That's it.
我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。

李昂:Iwant death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of yourgames.
我選擇死亡,只有死是真的。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。

瑪蒂爾達:There'sthis really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kindof game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。

李昂:Andif you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.
你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。

李昂:You'regonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。

瑪蒂爾達:Sowhat? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?

李昂:Nothing.
若無其事。

瑪蒂爾達:Ihope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's nolove in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...Ithink that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you.Leon.
我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。

(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)

瑪蒂爾達:Iwin.
我贏了。

2. 電影《聞香識女人》經典對白
(這個語速較快,但是時間上差不多;如果你沒看過這部片,希望你看一遍,是一部好片)
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artistand you are a liar.
西門斯先生,你是一個狡猾的包庇者,是一個說謊者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
卻不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
請原諒,再說一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不會原諒你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯萊德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
這純粹是一堆狗屁話。
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr.Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give youone final opportunity to speak up.
請注意你的語言斯萊德先生,這里是拜爾德中學不是軍營。西門斯先生我給你最後一次機會申辯。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. Hedoesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell isthat? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman,when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie,facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what areyou doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.
西門斯先生不需要申辯,他不需要被貼上無愧於拜爾德人的標簽。這到底是什麼?你們的校訓是什麼?孩子們,給你們的同學打小報告,要是隱瞞不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子彈掃來的時候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不動。這位查理迎上去面對火刑,而喬治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎麼做,獎賞喬治,還是毀掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你講完了沒有斯萊德中校。
Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! Idon't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William JenningsBryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It'sgone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And ifyou think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again,because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims itinstills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell youthis boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someonehere, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn'tselling.
不。我才剛剛開了個頭,我不知道那些有名的校友是誰——威廉-霍華德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布萊克、威廉-蒂爾,管他呢;他們的精神已經死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用來運送告密者的遠洋輪,要是你以為正在把他們培養成男子漢,那麼你想錯了,因為你殺死了恰恰是這種精神,也就這學校所聲稱的立校精神。多麼可恥,你們今天上演的到底是一出什麼樣的鬧劇,在這件事情當中唯一值得誇獎的人就坐在我身邊,讓我告訴你們這個孩子的品行無可挑剔,這是毋庸置疑,以為我不知道,這里有人~我不說是誰,想收買他。查理不會出賣自己的靈魂。
Trask: Sir, you're out of order.
不要破壞規矩
Frank: I'll show you out of order. Youdon't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'mtoo tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'dtake a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you thinkyou're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see,and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out,their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending thissplendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but Isay you're executing his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Bairdmen, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry,Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
讓你見識見識什麼是破壞規矩,你不知道什麼叫破壞規矩,克拉斯先生,真該讓你見識,可我太老了!我太累了!該死的我還是個瞎子。要是五年前,我會拿火焰噴射劑把這給燒了,破壞規矩,你以為在跟誰說話,我可是久經殺場,那時候我還能看的見,我看見的是象他們這么大孩子們胳膊被炸段了,雙腿被截段了,可我從來沒見過孩子們的精神有過任何程度的缺損,他們從不缺少這種精神。你以為你只是把這個優秀的「戰士」潛送回家?讓他回到俄勒岡,從此你們就萬事大吉了嗎?可我要說你們正在謀殺這個孩子的精神,為什麼!就因為他不是一個拜爾德人,拜爾德人?你們傷害了這個孩子,你們就是拜爾德的混蛋,你們全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你們坐在哪,見你們的鬼
Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
請你肅靜,斯萊德中校
Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here,I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, thecradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men,creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here. Idon't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judgeor jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's thestuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, Ialways knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I nevertook it, you know why, it was too * hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to thecrossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made ofprinciple that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You holdthis boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, Ipromise you. How's that for cornball?
我還說完呢,我剛一進到這里,就聽到那些話:「未來領袖的搖籃」如果架子斷了,搖籃也就掉了,它已經掉了,它墜落了,造就青年,培養未來的領袖,看吧!要小心了,你們在培養什麼樣的領袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是對還是錯,我雖然不是法官但我可以告訴你,他不會為了自己的前途而出賣任何人。朋友們!這就是人們常說的正直,這就是勇氣,這才是未來領袖所具有的品質。現在我到了一個人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪條路是正確的,這毋庸置疑。我知道,可我沒走,為什麼?因為做到這一點他太堅難了。輪到查理了,他也在一個人生的十字路口,他必須選擇一條路,一條正確的路,一條有原則的路,一條成全他人格的路,讓他沿著這條是繼續前行,這孩子的前途掌握在你們的手裡委員們,他會前途無量的,相信我,別毀了他!保護他!支持他!我保證會有一天你們會為此而感到驕傲。

D. 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!

自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你

1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.

JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

ROSE: I promise.

JACK: Never let go.

ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.

你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。

2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。

Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……

Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。

Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。

Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?

Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。

Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?

瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……

Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)

Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。

Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!

Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。

Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?

Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。

Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!

Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)

Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。

Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。

Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?

Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。

Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。

Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?

Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的

Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!

Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。

Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……

Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……

Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.

3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?

Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。

Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?

Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。

Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!

Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!

Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?

Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。

Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。

Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。

Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。

Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?

Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅

4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.

Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.

阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.

5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?

Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.

E. 請推薦幾部電影 最好帶英文字幕 英語對白

we were solders 風語者
1984
五百年後
代碼46
從海底出擊 DAS BOOT
黑店狂想曲

F. 10部學英語必看的電影,一定要純英字幕!

以下是10部適合學英語且提供純英字幕的電影

  1. 《美麗人生》:這部電影不僅劇情深刻,而且語言生動,非常適合英語學習者。

  2. 《海上鋼琴師》:通過主人公的精彩人生,可以學習到豐富的英語詞彙和表達方式。

  3. 《歌舞青春》:充滿音樂和舞蹈元素,對話輕松自然,適合提高英語聽力和口語。

  4. 《幸福終點站》:劇情緊湊,角色對話豐富多樣,有助於提升英語理解能力。

  5. 《魔法師學徒》:結合奇幻元素,對話幽默風趣,適合英語學習者放鬆心情的同時提高英語能力。

  6. 《音樂之聲》:經典音樂劇改編,歌曲優美,對話流暢,非常適合英語學習者。

  7. 《料理鼠王》:動畫電影,情節有趣,角色對話生動,適合各年齡段英語學習者。

  8. 《公主日記》:關於成長和自信的故事,對話貼近日常生活,易於模仿和學習。

  9. 《艾爾文與花栗鼠》:適合兒童觀看,對話簡單易懂,同時也有助於成年人提高英語聽力。

  10. 《愛樂之城》:浪漫的音樂愛情故事,對話優美,適合提高英語口語表達和欣賞英語文學之美。

觀看時請確保選擇純英文字幕,這將有助於更深入地理解和記憶電影中的英語對話。

G. 中英文雙字幕電影

近年來,中英文雙字幕的電影越來越受到觀眾的青睞。這類電影不僅能夠幫助觀眾更好地理解劇情,還能提升語言學習的效果。比如,《盜夢空間》講述了一群夢境操控者利用高科技手段潛入他人夢境,改變其思維模式的故事。該片由克里斯托弗·諾蘭執導,以其獨特的敘事方式和復雜的劇情結構贏得了廣泛的好評。

《危情諜戰》則是一部緊張刺激的動作片,講述了特工在執行任務過程中遭遇種種危險,最終成功完成任務的故事。影片中的英文對白和中文字幕相輔相成,使得觀眾能夠同時感受到電影的精彩和語言的魅力。

《捉鬼小精靈3》是一部適合家庭觀看的動畫電影,講述了主角和朋友們利用捉鬼設備解決各種超自然事件的故事。影片中的雙語對白讓孩子們在享受歡樂的同時,也能學習英語。

《2012世界末日》則是一部末日災難片,講述地球面臨毀滅性災難,人類為了生存而展開的抗爭。影片通過中英文雙字幕,使觀眾能夠更好地理解和感受末日的緊張氛圍。

《冬天的骨頭》是一部深刻描繪人性的劇情片,講述了一個少女在家庭破碎後,為了生存和正義而勇敢地對抗生活的故事。影片中的中英文雙字幕不僅提升了觀影體驗,還讓觀眾能夠更好地理解角色的心理變化。

《玩具總動員3》則是一部經典的動畫片,講述了玩具們在主人搬家後,展開的一系列冒險故事。影片中的雙語對白讓孩子們在享受電影的同時,也能學習英語。

如果你想觀看更多這樣的電影,可以訪問網站www.dy01.net。該網站提供了豐富多樣的電影資源,包括最新的上映作品和經典的老電影。無論你是想提升語言能力,還是想享受電影帶來的樂趣,這里都是一個不錯的選擇。