A. 怎麼做電影預告的字幕
預告片和正片不太一樣,預告片本身一般都不帶原文字幕,所以翻譯這塊就不能拿原文字幕來翻了,所以還是要找個聽力好的。靠聽出的再翻譯,然後再自己根據原版設定每句話出現的時間軸,再加到預告片上。
B. 求阿凡達預告片純英文字幕
00:13→00:16 Are You Jake Sully?
你是傑克·薩利?
00:17→00:20 I』d like to talk to you about a fresh start on a new world.
我要跟你談談新世界的新生活。
00:21→00:23 You』d be making a difference
你會改頭換面
00:27→00:29 I became a marine for the hardship.
為了磨練自己,我參加了陸戰隊
00:29→00:32 Told myself I can pass any test a man can pass.
我告訴自己,如果別人能通過考驗,我也行。
00:32→00:36 All I ever wanted was a single thing worth fighting for.
我只想為值得奮斗的事而奮斗。
00:37→00:38 Ladies and gentlemen
各位
00:39→00:42 you』re not in Kansas anymore
你們不在堪薩斯州了
00:42→00:44 you』re on Pandora.
這里是潘多拉
00:45→00:47 You should see your faces.
看看你們的表情
00:47→00:50 We have an indigenous population called the Na』vi
這里有土著那美人
00:51→00:52 They are very hard to kill
要殺死他們很困難
00:53→00:54 This is why we』re here
這是我們來這里的原因
00:54→00:57 because this little grey rock sells for 20 million a kilo.
這種灰色小石頭每千克可以賣到2千萬
00:58→01:02 Their village happens to be resting on the richest deposit and they need to re-locate.
那美人的村子剛好坐落在礦藏最豐富的地方,他們得搬家
01:03→01:05 Those savages are threatening our whole operation
現在那美人威脅到了我們的行動
01:06→01:10 We』re on the brink of war and you』re supposed to be finding a diplomatic solution.
戰爭一觸即發,而你該尋求外交途徑來解決
01:13→01:16 The concept is to drive these remotely controlled bodies called avatars
我們要通過意識控制阿凡達
01:18→01:22 they』re grown from human DNA mixed with DNA of the natives.
阿凡達是用人類跟那美人的DNA混合培養出來的
01:23→01:26 a marine in an avatar body, that』s a potent mix
讓陸戰隊員來控制阿凡達,超強組合
01:27→01:30 You get me what I need I』ll see to it you get your legs back. Your real legs.
把我要的東西給我,我保證你能走路,用自己的腿
01:31→01:32 Oh yeah sir
是,長官
01:33→01:35 Looks like you. This is your avatar.
看起來像你,這是你的阿凡達
01:37→01:41 Just relax and let your mind go blank. Shouldn』t be hard for you.
放鬆,什麼都不要想,這對你來說不難
01:55→01:57 Jake, it』s real simple.
傑克,任務很簡單
01:59→02:02 I want you to learn from the inside, I want you to gain their trust.
我要你從內部了解那美人,贏得他們的信任
02:07→02:08 You should not be here.
你不該來的
02:10→02:11 Go back
回去
02:12→02:14 all this is your fault.
這都是你的錯
02:16→02:17 I need your help
我需要你幫忙
02:23→02:24 Outstanding
不可思議
02:30→02:31 haven』t gotten lost in the woods have you?
你沒迷路吧
02:32→02:34 d』you forget what team you』re playing for?
你忘了你是哪一邊的
02:36→02:38 The strong prey on the weak and nobody does a thing.
弱肉強食,人人袖手旁觀
02:39→02:40 you』ve got one hour
給你一個小時
02:41→02:43 You knew this would happen? Everything Changed
你知道會發生什麼?一切都變了
02:44→02:45 Jake it』s crazy here.
傑克,這里一片混亂。
02:46→02:49 Woolrich is rolling and there』s no stopping him.
柯邁斯出動了,意志堅決
02:50→02:52 We』re going up against gunships with bows and arrows.
我們要用弓箭對抗武裝直升機
02:53→02:54 then I guess we』d better stop him
我們最好能制止他
03:10→03:13 They』ve sent us a message, that they can take whatever they want.
他們會用行動告訴我們,他們認為自己能為所欲為
03:14→03:16 But we will send them a message.
但是我們會告訴他
03:17→03:20 That this… This is our land!
這里,這是我們的家
這里了,英文中文都給你了。。。。。。。
C. 外國電影預告片 開頭都有一個綠屏的字幕 那是啥
我覺得,第一點啊,是因為外國的名字都比較長
這第二點,也許,這就是老外的尊重人 權了,不知道外國觀眾會不會知道電影的道具師,燈光 劇務叫啥子
第三點,有很多老外的電影在最後都有一個意想不到的結尾,你要是想看的話,還非得把片尾看完嘍。這就是傳說中的插播片尾了
呵呵呵
D. 求電影《觸及巔峰》預告片的「字幕」中英對照或只有英文……
用射手播放器
