當前位置:首頁 » 外語電影 » 有中英字幕的電影里的好句子
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

有中英字幕的電影里的好句子

發布時間: 2022-10-07 04:26:11

1. 英文電影里的好詞好句

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

2. 急!!!求英文電影《放牛班的春天》和《弱點》里的經典台詞各十句、英漢都要有、謝謝各位、幫個忙塞~

《放牛班的春天》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看:

鏈接: https://pan..com/s/1VDmqqdO6z7Q-4bQvHrN0OQ

提取碼:w5mb

1949年的法國鄉村,音樂家克萊門特(熱拉爾·朱尼奧 飾)到了一間外號叫「塘低」的男子寄宿學校當助理教師。學校里的學生大部分都是難纏的問題兒童,體罰在這里司空見慣,學校的校長(弗朗索瓦·貝萊昂 飾)只顧自己的前途,殘暴高壓。

性格沉靜的克萊門特嘗試用自己的方法改善這種狀況,他重新創作音樂作品,組織合唱團,決定用音樂的方法來打開學生們封閉的心靈。 然而,事情並不順利,克萊門特發現學生皮埃爾·莫安琦(讓-巴蒂斯特·莫尼耶 飾)擁有非同一般的音樂天賦,但是單親家庭長大的他,性格異常敏感孤僻,怎樣釋放皮埃爾的音樂才能,讓克萊門特頭痛不已;同時,他與皮埃爾母親的感情也漸漸微妙起來。

3. 復仇者聯盟一中的好詞好句英文以及翻譯

復仇者聯盟一中的好詞好句英文以及翻譯:

1、War has started.

戰爭已經開始。

2、And we are hopelessly outgunned.

我有一整個軍隊。

3、How desperate are you? And you call on such lost creatures to defend you.

你有多絕望?你召喚這些失去的生命來保護你。

4、You're here with a mission, sir? Trying to get me back in the world.

先生,你來這兒是來任務的?試圖讓我回到世界。

5、Trying to save it.

試圖拯救它。

6、Doctor, we need you to come in.

醫生,我們需要你進來。

7、What if I say no?

如果我說不?

8、I'll persuade you.

我會說服你。

9、What are you asking me to do?

你要我做什麼?

10、It's called the Avengers Initiative.

這就是所謂的復仇者的主動性。

11、I thought I didn't qualify. Apparently I am, what is it, volatile, self-obsessed?

我以為我沒資格。顯然,我是什麼,不穩定,自我迷戀?

12、And don't play well with others.

不要和別人玩得很好。

13、I think they need a time-out.

我認為他們需要一個超時。

4. 求哈利波特7部電影的每一部中英對照台詞,每一部5句。

1、《哈利•波特1》

Once it comes,you have to face it bravely

該來的總歸會來,一旦它來了,你就必須勇敢地去面對

I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness

我不過是死讀書,再靠一點兒小聰明

There are more important things: friendship and courage

還有更多重要的東西:友誼和勇氣

It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed

死亡實際就像是經過漫長的一天之後,終於可以上床休息了

People like to choose the things that are not good for them

人類偏偏就喜歡選擇對他們最沒有好處的東西

2、《哈利•波特2》

Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck

哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告訴我,那個橡皮鴨到底是做什麼用的。

It's not much,but it's home

不是很大,但總是個家。

Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer

伏地魔殺了我的父母,他不過是個殺人犯,沒什麼了不起。

Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself

不敢直呼對方的名字只會加深你的恐懼。

Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes

只有主人送衣服給多比時,多比才能自由。

3、《哈利•波特3》

Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more

無辜的人會流下鮮血,奴僕和主人會再次相逢

I would die,rather than betray my friends

我寧願死,也不會背叛朋友

I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man

我永遠不會忘記第一次走進學校的感覺,以自由之身再度走進去感覺一定很好。

A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen

小孩子所說的話就算是事實,也無足輕重,尤其是對那些不善聆聽的人。

He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder

將會在今晚回來。今晚,那個背叛朋友的人、心靈被腐蝕的殺人兇手會平安逃走。

4、《哈利•波特4》

Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it

暫時使疼痛變得更麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼得更厲害。

Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable

我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。

Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing

時間總是不會滿足你的願望,反而會加快它的前進速度。這真是一件奇怪的事。

Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy

黑暗和困難籠罩著前行的道路,很快我們就要在正確的和輕松的進行選擇。

If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals

如果你想了解一個人的為人,就要留意他是如何對待他的下級的,而不能光看他如何對待與他地位相等的人。

5、《哈利•波特5》

There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back

種種跡象表明,神秘人已經回來了,這是無法否認的

I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that

我在這里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能這么做

If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it

如果想要每個人都知道它,最好的辦法就是禁止它

What you fear is fear itself

你所恐懼的是恐懼本身

Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this

你自己只有一茶勺的感情,並不代表人人都是這樣

6、《哈利•波特6》

You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco

你應該感到榮耀,西茜,德拉科也是。

I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different

我不信,她想讓我去看病,他們覺得我跟別人不一樣。

I was chosen for this,out of all others,me

在這么多人當中,他只選了我,我。

You're blinded by hatred

你是被仇恨蒙蔽了雙眼。

Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three

為什麼每次有什麼事發生,總是你們三個在場。

7、《哈利•波特7》

It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success

決定一個人是否成功的是其信仰的質量,而不是信徒的數量

Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers

勝利,取決於戰斗者的意志,而非跟隨者的數量

Only stupid people can show their feelings freely

只有愚蠢的人才會自負的隨便流露自己的情感

This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth

這面鏡子不能教給我們知識,也不能告訴我們實情

People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see

人們在他面前虛度時日,為他們看到的東西而痴迷

5. 這些電影里有哪些常用英語口語句子

《美食總動員》:Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. 膽小的人做不出精湛的美食。
You must be imaginative, strong hearted. 你必須要有想像力,還要有決心
《玩具總動員》:
Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飛!

Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:這不是飛,這是有型有款地下墜!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的專業訓練都被浪費了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已經沒有時間來恐慌了。

Woody: This is a perfect time to panic!
胡迪:這正是恐慌的最佳時間!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,這就是真正的巴斯光年!

Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?

Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我沒有,沒沒。巴斯,看,一個外星人!

Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?

Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被選中了。再見了我的朋友們,我要去一個更好的地方了。

望採納

6. 有什麼好的英文電影台詞嗎 最好是中英對照

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

7. 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

8. 跪求100句地道美式英語句子,分別來自10部英語電影,每部10句,要求有電影名及句子的中英文雙意,幫幫忙!

《Titanic 泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。
5.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
6.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen,or who I』m going to meet,where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
7.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
8.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
9.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
10.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
11.You jump, I jump.
你跳,我就跟著你跳

《Twilight 暮光之城》
1. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.
我過去從未過多考慮過我將來會如何死去,但死 在我愛的人懷里倒是一個不錯的選擇。
2. I only said it』d be better if we weren』t friends, not that I didn』t wanna be.
我只是說如果我們不是朋友會好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。
3. - I don』t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
我再也無法控制自己遠離 你了。
- Then don』t.
那就不要。
4. I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you』re gonna disappear.
我唯一害怕的 事情就是失去你,我感覺你就要消失了。
5. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.
我不顧一切地愛上了他。
6. Bella, you』re my life now.
貝拉,現在你就是我的生命。
7. I just couldn』t live in a world where you don』t exist.
沒有你的世界,我活著也沒有意 義。
8. Leaving you was the hardest thing I』ve ever done in 100 years.
離開你是我在 這一百年中所做過的最艱難的事。
9. I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。
10. Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。

《Roman Holiday 羅馬假日》
1. I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
我不知道該如何說再見。我不能想出說什麼。
2. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
3. Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安娜公主:在午夜,我會變出一個南瓜並且穿著我的水晶鞋乘車離開。
4. Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
喬•布拉德雷:並且那將是仙女故事的結尾。
5. Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
喬•布拉德雷:你應該一直穿著我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安娜公主:看起來我就是這么做的。
6. Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
7. Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
8. Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
喬•布拉德雷:我僅代表我自己…我們通訊社認為:公主殿下您的信心是有理由的。
9. Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一個記者:訪問的城市當中,殿下最喜歡哪一個呢?
10. Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。

《The Godfather 教父》
1.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
2.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。
3.You make the choice, and this is your price.
你做出了這個決定,這是你的代價。
4.Everything I do with my power, including something criminal, I just want to protect my family and my friends .
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪惡,只是為了保護我的家人和我的朋友。
5.I don』t care what you did is right or wrong, I want you know only me have the right to make decision, cause I am the godfather until my death.
我不關心你的所作所為是正確的還是錯誤的,我只是要你知道,只有我有權利作出決定,因為我是教父,唯有我的死亡能否定它。
6.I will never do anything guilty.
我永遠不會做讓自己內疚的事情。
7.Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
你經常跟家人呆在一起嗎?不錯。因為不經常與家人呆在一起的男人,永遠也成不了真正的男人!
8.I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
9.I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men.
我費了一生的精力,試圖不讓自己變得十分粗心。女人和小孩子們可以很粗心,但男人不能。
10.Behind every great fortune,there is a crime .
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)

《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你 忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但 某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛 意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔, 所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼 辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
5. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
6. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
7. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
8. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
9. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
10. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直 到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎 樣,明天又是全新的一天。

《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
1.Get busy living ,get busy dying岌岌餘生,岌岌於死
2.terrible thing ,to live in fear.生活在恐懼中是很可怕的.
3.all I want is to be back where things make sense.where I won't have to be afraid all the time . 我只想回到能適合我的地方.令我不用再擔心受怕的地方.
4.Hope is the good thing maybe the best things .and no good thing ever dies. 希望是好東西,也許是世間最好的東西.好的事情從不會逝去.
5.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅 強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能
6.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗 了!
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚 犯。希望讓你重獲自由
8.Hope is a dangerous thing .Hope can drive a man insane.希望是件危險的事。希望能叫人發瘋。
9.Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate'em, then you get used to』em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德話外音:這些高牆還真是有點意思。一開始你恨它,然後你對 它就習慣了。等相當的 時間過去後,你還會依賴它。
10.Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德話外音:我希望我能越過邊境,我希望太平洋同我夢想的一樣蔚藍,我希望再見我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。

9. 急求三部英文電影的經典語句,中英文對照。有說的時候的圖片更好(另加分)。每部至少十句。

公民凱恩:
Emily: Really Charles, people will think...

Charles Foster Kane: What I tell them to think.

艾米麗:真的,查爾斯,人們會想……

查爾斯·福斯特·凱恩:我讓他們怎麼想他們就怎麼想。

Thompson: No, I don't think so; no. Mr. Kane was a man who goteverything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe Rosebud was something hecouldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn't have explainedanything... I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guessRosebud is just a... piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.

湯普森:不,我不這樣看。凱恩先生是一個獲得了他想擁有的一切然後又失去了這一切的人。也許玫瑰花蕾是某種他沒能得到或是失去了的東西。不管怎樣,它並不能用來解釋一切……我不認為可以用一個字來解釋一個人的一生。我猜,玫瑰花蕾也許就是拼圖上的一塊,遺失的一塊。

教父:
1.Behind the great wealth, are hidden evil.
巨大財富的背後,都隱藏著罪惡。

2.Let your friends underestimate the advantages of the enemy overestimate your weaknesses.
讓朋友低估你的優點,讓敵人高估你的缺點。

3.Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。

4.To be close to your friend, but closer to your enemy.
離你的朋友近些,但離你的敵人要更近,這樣你才能更了解他。

5.Don』t let anybody know what you are thinking.
邁克對文森特說:永遠不要讓任何人知道你心裡在想什麼!

6.I never wanted this for you. I work my whole life — I don』t apologize — to take care of my family, and I refused to be a fool, dancing on the string held by all those big shots. I don』t apologize — that』s my life — but I thought that, that when it was your time, that you would be the one to hold the string. Senator Corleone; Governor Corleone. Well, it wasn』t enough time, Michael. It wasn』t enough time.
我從來沒有想過要帶給你這些。我工作了一輩子,來養家糊口,我沒有道過歉,我不願意當個傻瓜,可我總是在大人物所牽的繩子上跳舞。我不會道歉的,這就是我的本色,不過我也想到過那一點,我想那時候是你的天下,你就是牽繩子的那個人。科利翁尼參議員,科利翁尼州長。好了,時間不多了,邁克爾。時間不多了! (這是電影中,邁克接位後在花園里他的父親老教父維多的話,這也是整個電影里我覺得教父唯一的一次吐露自己真實內心的話。其中「大人物」指美國的一些政客,維多清楚的知道他們幫助自己是為了利用他獲得政治利益,同時維多也利用他們為自己的「生意」做庇護。顯然維多是不會甘願做木偶的,這也成了後來電影和《教父歸來》一書的線索——邁克努力的讓所有生意合法,卻越陷越深。「既然無論是政治人物,還是黑手黨教父都免不了被人利用,為什麼還要這兩者間費力的轉化?」這個問題邁克的回答是:「這個世界,每一個人都免不了被利用!」 )
阿甘正傳:

2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同,阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看她的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。
7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的與其可以傳遞不同的信息,在電影里阿甘媽媽側身,眼神里充滿的誘惑,對校長曖昧的說了這句話。校長沒有領會錯她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!

10. 誰有英文字幕的電影中,十句最有趣或感人的英文急求 或者給幾個好看的有中英文字幕的電影,好的加分

《阿甘正傳》,《肖申克的救贖》,《辛德勒名單》,《飛躍瘋人院》,《教父》等等,這些都是不錯的英文電影。
至於十句最有趣或感人的英文,這都因人而異的,每個人可能都有不同的看法。我覺得你自己看過電影後,能觸動到你心靈的話,對你來說就是有趣或感人的話,所以沒必要聽別人說什麼十句最感人的話。