A. 經典英文電影對白 雅思聽力擴展訓練利器
下面就來推薦比較經典的適宜做雅思聽力的拓展資料的電影,希望對大家的雅思聽力備考有幫助。
電影現在已經成為生活中的一部分,在看影片的同時,不要忘記練習聽力哦!
傲慢與偏見
所有的英語學習網站都必推的英音電影材料,不過需要指出,該片比較適合考生去適應模仿那種抑揚頓挫的英音腔,但在題材和用詞都過於老了。只是這種類似於貴族愛上灰姑娘的經典橋段,怕是永遠不會老。
best line:
If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once.
My affections and wishes have not changed.
But one word from you will silence me for ever.
If, however, your feelings have changed......I would have to tell you,you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love... I love you.I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
窈窕淑女由蕭伯納劇本改編,由赫本女神主演,講述了一個滿口粗鄙的鄉下貧窮賣花女在一個語言學教授的包裝下,華麗變身的故事(當然也是一個忘年戀的故事),可以說這完全就是一個0基礎雅思聽力口語高分超級速成課程。
best line:
Damn,damn,damn,damn. I've grown accustomed to her face.She almost makes the day begin.
I've grown accustomed to the tune that she whistles night and noon,her smiles,her frowns,her ups,her downs are second nature to me now.
Like breathing out and breathing in.I was serenely independent and content before we met.Surely I could always be the way again.
And yet I've grown accustomed to her looks.
Accustomed to her voice.
Accustomed to her face.
成為簡奧斯汀簡?奧斯汀(安妮·海瑟薇 飾)的一生是否如她的文字那樣充滿曲折的過程和完滿的結局?《成為簡》用傳記方式描述她的一生。安妮·海瑟薇主演,擁有燦爛明媚的笑容和高雅端正的氣質,還帶有一點點的調皮可愛,被譽為「茱莉亞·羅伯茨和奧黛莉·赫本」的綜合體。電影里的台詞無比文藝清新,可以說這是一場英式的嚴肅雅思聽力課。
best line:
But if our love destroys your family, it will destroy itself. In a long, slow degradation of guilt and regret and blame.
Truth, made from contradiction. But it must come with a smile.
Or else I shall count it as false and shall have had no love at all.
國王的演講這是一部美麗的電影。是一件藝術品。沒有視效,沒有美女,沒有華服。不用讓你辛苦的戴上眼鏡在大屏幕前目不轉睛屏息凝神兩個小時兼帶大呼小叫,這部電影不負責鎖牢你的眼球,不負責點燃你的荷爾蒙,不負責代入你的情緒,它只管兀自綻放著360度全方位無死角的美麗,彷彿夜半時分盛開的曇花,明明安靜而沒有高潮,卻每一秒每一分都是高潮,雍容華貴得需要用慢鏡頭去體會。
聽名字就能猜想推薦的理由,一個嚴重口吃的國王是如何在一個野蠻老師的帶領下發表9分雅思口語part2!
best line:
The task will be hard.
There may be dark days ahead, and war can no longer be confined to the battlefield, but we can only do the right as we see the right, and reverently commit our cause to God.
If one and all we keep resolutely faithful to it, ready for whatever service or sacrifice it may demand, then with God's help, we shall prevail.
年輕的維多利亞
維多利亞女王是英國歷史上在位時間比較長的君王,從1837年繼位到1901年駕崩,統治英國長達63年。空前絕後。 這發生在200年前的故事,溫情脈脈地,感動了我。所有的宮廷亂斗,在這你都能看到。當然,少不了那英音的極致形態:女王音。就把這當成是一場雙膝送上的雅思聽力跪舔膜拜課吧。
best line:
only you ,know how to hear me through the silence
王牌特工林菲爾斯只要站在那兒就已經帥到泯滅人性了,但是你們再想像一下,這傢伙在片中穿高級定製西裝,戴斯文黑框眼鏡,手持紳士專屬長柄傘,還是個一人可以打100個、打起架殺起人來瘋子一般的喜歡引經據典丟書袋的精英殺手…
所以,強烈推薦給那些平日里較為少言寡語的男生及所有女生看。這是一堂教你如何瞬間俘獲雅思考官的裝X雅思口語課。
best line:
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;true nobility is being superior to your former self.
一天這是一個關於靈魂知己的故事,這是一個關於男女之間20年友誼的故事。從校園的的叛逆的大學生,到步入中年。關於family,關於friendship,關於campus,關於dream,關於regret。所有的雅思口語/聽力素材,你可以在這里找到。
best line:
Oh, come on, Em. Be spontaneous. Be reckless. Live for the moment!
諾丁山好萊塢炙手可熱大嘴女影星,倫敦諾丁山落魄小書店中年大叔,僅此兩點,道盡一切。摯愛男神休格蘭特的英音清晰溫柔,會讓你愛上這種口音的,涉及友誼愛情日常生活等題材,對話較多,無偏僻詞語。屬於體驗非常舒適毫不壓迫感的雅思聽力/口語進階課程。比如下段對自己生活環境的描述,簡直是人間極品。特別適合作為聽寫用素材。
best line:
Of course, I've seen her films and always thought she was, well, fabulous
-- but, you know, million miles from the world I live in. Which is here -- Notting Hill -- my favourite bit of London.
There's the market on weekdays, selling every fruit and vegetable known to man... The tattoo parlour
-- with a guy outside who got drunk and now can't remember why he chose 'I Love Ken'... tattoo
The racial hair-dressers
- where everyone comes out looking like the Cookie Monster, whether they want to or not...
Then suddenly it's the weekend, and from break of day, hundreds of stalls appears out of nowhere, filling Portobello Road right up to Notting Hill Gate.
And wherever you look thousands of people are buying millions of antiques, some genuine... and some not quite so genuine.
And what's great is that lots of friends have ended up in this part of London -- that's Tony, architect turned chef, who recently invested all the money he ever earned in a new restaurant... ended up
So this is where I spend my days and years -- in this small village in the middle of a city -- in a house with a blue door that my wife and I bought together... before she left me for a man who looked like Harrison Ford, only even handsomer... and where i lead a strange half-life with a lodger called
-- Spike!
成長教育這部電影改編自英國女記者 Lynn Barber 的回憶錄。16歲那年,她人生的唯一目標、她處於下層中產階級的父母多年來的唯一期待,是讓她考上牛津大學,直到她在雨中邂逅了一個瀟灑的男人......
關於青春,關於成長,關於愛情,關於學業,這些素材,你都能在這里找到。
best line:
Action is character. If we never did anything, we wouldn't be anybody.
灰姑娘
歌舞昇平,綺夢一場。身為女孩子,童年所有關於公主的幻想,一切閃閃發亮鑲珠嵌鑽的熱望,都好像藍色裙擺上的星星,都從仙女教母那句魔力咒語「Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo」開始。
童話故事,決定了它的整個語言是清新的易懂,適宜於小孩子的觀影的。所以,關於childhood,關於love,關於adventure,一堂帶點浪漫童話氣息的雅思聽力/口語基礎課。推薦給所有公主控/向的男女考生。
best line:
I want to tell you a secret. A great secret that will see you through all the trials that life can offer. You must always remember this. Have courage and be kind.
環球青藤友情提示:以上就是[ 經典英文電影對白 雅思聽力擴展訓練利器? ]問題解答,希望能夠幫助到大家!
B. 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
C. 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
D. 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避
in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂
up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
E. 外語電影西雅圖不眠夜的經典對白
電影西雅圖不眠夜的經典對白十句
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
外語電影西雅圖不眠夜的劇情簡介
《西雅圖夜未眠》是由諾拉·埃芙恩執導, 湯姆·漢克斯、 梅格·瑞安等人主演的愛情電影,該片於1993年6月25日在美國上映。
該片主要講述的是一個喪妻的男子久久沉浸在痛苦中,在他的小兒子的幫助下通過全國廣播的談心節目在茫茫人海中找到了自己的新伴侶。
自從妻子瑪吉病逝後,山姆就一直帶著8歲的兒子喬納默默地生活著。他謝絕了朋友的安慰和再婚的介紹,他相信真正的.愛只有一次,他永遠不會再找到象瑪吉一樣的女人了。為了調整心情,他決定離開芝加哥到西雅圖去過一種新的生活。
一年半以後。巴爾的摩的一位女記者安妮與男朋友沃爾特訂婚了。她決定去華盛頓和男友一起過聖誕節。在汽車上,安妮打開收音機聽情感熱線,正好聽到喬納打電話要求給爸爸找一個妻子。山姆十分生氣,但在主持人的耐心勸導下,他講述了自己的經歷。他知道喬納需要一個新媽媽,但他明白再也找不到象原來那樣完美的家了。安妮被這個傷感的故事深深觸動了。過完聖誕,安妮回到辦公室時,發現幾乎所有的同事都在談論這件事。傳說有2000個女人想和山姆取得聯系。安妮告訴自己她愛著的是沃爾特,可奇怪的是她又很關心那個“西雅圖未眠人”。山姆在同事的勸說下,決定同一個叫維多利亞的女子見面約會。而安妮每次聽那節目錄音都感動得熱淚盈眶。她終於寫信去約山姆情人節在紐約帝國大廈頂樓見面。喬納認為維多利亞不適合父親,卻對安妮的來信很親近。安妮以做報道為名來到西雅圖,正看見山姆迎接好友蘇茜,她誤認為那是山姆的女友而放棄與山姆見面,兩人只打了個照面。
安妮回來後,決定徹底放棄這種古怪的感情去愛沃爾特,而不再理會那個約會了。由於山姆並不打算去紐約赴約,喬納偷偷地上了飛機,獨自來到了紐約去見那個“安妮”。但他卻找不到安妮。而安妮在經過認真考慮後也將自己這一段時間的感情經歷告訴了沃爾特,並將戒指還給了他。沃爾特早已覺察到她的變化,他平靜地接受了分手。山姆知道喬納獨自去了紐約,也趕了過去。天黑時,山姆終於在帝國大廈頂樓找到了苦苦等候的兒子。
安妮終於決定去赴約會,但她趕到時只看到了一隻帆布背包。正在此時,故意留下那隻包的喬納拉著父親又回到了這里。雙方一見面就立刻明白了對方是自己要見的人,也正是自己內心中所希望的伴侶。喬納伸出雙手,一邊牽著父親,一邊拉著安妮。三個人一起走進了美麗的夜色之中。
外語電影西雅圖不眠夜的幕後製作
創作靈感
在導演諾拉准備著手編寫劇本前,該片的故事就已經被其他幾個編劇改編過,結果卻並不理想。但是遇上了諾拉,這個以編寫愛情主題見長的編劇,這部電影就有了起死回生的可能。諾拉認為故事結尾處,男女主人公在帝國大廈相遇那段就足以令其成功,因為主角都是不善言辭、靦腆的人物,最後的結局卻非常浪漫,觀眾一定會倍受感動。諾拉認為這不是一部有關尊嚴的電影,它的主題是互相愛慕。為了強調這個觀點,片中引用了電影《 金玉盟》中大量台詞和片斷,甚至使用了它的主題曲,在電影的結尾,男女主人公在帝國大廈的成功相見,也是為了彌補《金玉盟》中 加里·格蘭特未能實現和 黛博拉·蔻兒在帝國大廈相見的諾言,也算是導演對其的致敬。電影中,男主角山姆與朋友談到該片時甚至叫它“娘兒們電影” (Chick movie)。此外,由於電影中的女主角非常喜歡看電影《金玉盟》,而間接導致《金玉盟》的錄像帶賣出了200萬盒。
演員心得
湯姆·漢克斯將一個成天鬱郁寡歡、卻對兒子關心備至的中年男子演繹的絲絲入扣。他表示,“一般來說,愛情喜劇意味著某個人會花很長時間在我頭發的設計上,但是我所做的就是露個面,其他的就由諾拉來搞定啦。”他談到與導演諾拉的合作是非常輕松的,“和諾拉合作就像出席一個她舉辦的宴會一樣,有很多很棒的談話。雖然某些時候是在鬼混,但總體上你只要按照諾拉想讓你說的去說就行了。電影的場景都是非常真實的,我甚至感覺不到我是在工作。所以表演的成分是很少的,大家都非常真實。”
梅格·瑞恩認為愛情喜劇是比較難演的類型,“因為愛情喜劇不是戲劇,不能按真實的世界來還原;又不是鬧劇,不能沖著搞笑讓大家爆笑的方向去表現。而是處於中間的一個童話故事,每當愛情片中人物郁悶了,就必然有些搞笑的成分出現在後面。所以這是個矛盾,你必須去關注,但又不能想得太多而讓人物變得很沉重。就好像讓氣球飄在空中一樣,一有錯誤的想法,氣球就會爆炸。”