當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 經典外國電影片段4人對話
擴展閱讀
能看電影不能登陸游戲 2025-08-11 09:35:52
香港電影為什麼都是配音 2025-08-11 09:35:50

經典外國電影片段4人對話

發布時間: 2025-08-11 05:44:51

1. 求適合大學生模仿的經典片段,電視劇或電影, 3到4段,每段5分鍾,4-5個人表演

如果是英語的話,我覺得》逃出馬達加斯加》系列的也很不錯,或者其他經典的動畫片《獅子王》、《冰河世紀》等,電影的話推薦可以去看一下茱莉亞羅伯茨和海瑟薇的,都挺好的,我們學校之前表演了《時尚女魔頭》的一小節受到大眾好評,你也可以參考一下

2. 求電影中的經典英文對話,要長一點的對話,而不是一句

我以前正好收集過泰坦尼克號的經典對話,然後翻譯了中文
--------------------------

1- ROSE: I love you Jack.

蘿思:我愛你,傑克。

JACK: Don』t you do that. Don't your say your good-byes, not yet, do you understand me?

傑克:還不到說這個的時候。不要說再見,還沒有到時間,你明白嗎?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

蘿思:我很冷。

JACK: Listen, Rose, you're gonna get out of here... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and you』re gonna watch』em grow. You're gonna die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. D』you understand me?

傑克:蘿思,你聽我說,你會脫險的,你會繼續活下去,還要生好多孩子,看著他們長大。你死的時候會是個高齡的婦人,躺在溫暖的床上。不是這兒,不是今晚,也不是這么死。明白嗎?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

蘿思:我的身體凍僵了。

Part B

JACK: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I』m thankful.

傑克:蘿思,贏得那張船票是我一生中最幸運的事情,是它讓我見到了你,我是滿心感激的,蘿思,非常感激的。

JACK: You must...you must... you must do me this honor... you must promise me that you』ll survive... that you won』t give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

傑克:你要――你要――你一定要為我做這件事――你要保證活下去――你不能放棄――不管發生什麼事情――不管多麼絕望――蘿思,現在就發誓,不放棄這個誓言。

ROSE: I promise.

蘿思:我保證。

JACK: Never let go.

傑克:永不放棄。

ROSE: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

蘿思:我保證,我不放棄,傑克,我永遠不放棄。

2- And how do you take your caviar, sir?

先生,您怎麼吃魚子醬?

No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much.

不要,謝謝.我從不愛吃魚子醬.

And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?

道森先生,確切的說您住在那裡呢?

Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that, I'm on God's good humor.

噢,現在我暫時住在郵船」泰坦尼克」號上.至於以後嘛,聽天由命.

How is it you have the means to travel, Mr. Dawson?

那麼您是怎麼付得起旅費的呢,道森先生?

I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. But I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand.

一路上我靠做工為生.比如在一些不定期貨船上.不過這次我是打牌時憑一手好牌贏得了這張」泰坦尼克」號的船票.真是一手好牌!

All life is a game of luck.

生活就是一場賭博.

A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?

亞奇,一個真正的男人懂得創造他自己的機會.不是嗎,道森?

And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?

那麼您覺得這種漂泊不定的生活很刺激,是嗎?

Well, yes, ma'am, I do. I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me. I've got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. Just the other I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.(to the waiter)I'll take some of that. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(he throws something at Cal, who catches it ,startled.)Here you go, Cal. To make each day count.

是的,夫人,我是這樣想的. 我是說,在這兒有我需要的一切.我充滿活力,來日方長. 你瞧,我喜歡清早醒來,全然不知新的一天將發生什麼事,我會碰到什麼樣的人,或者我要到哪裡去.就在前一夜我還睡在橋下,可是現在,在全世界最豪華的客輪上,我在與你們這些尊貴的人品著檳.(轉向侍者)」我還是要些魚子醬吧.我看生活就是一件難得的禮物,可不想浪費它.誰知道明天會怎樣,世事難料啊.人們得學會隨機應變.(他扔給凱爾什麼東西, 凱爾接住了,十分詫異)來點吧, 凱爾.讓每一天過的快活.

Well said, Jack.

說的好,傑克.

Here, here.

來,來…

To make it count.

讓每一天快活.

3. 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話

值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

4. 歐美電影經典對白

Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"
I said: "no, but I served in the company of heroes" ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孫子問我一個問題,它說:「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?」我回答:「不是,可是我與英雄們一起服役.

Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"

威廉華萊士:

"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

Leon
No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則。

Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!

Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主現在把這扇門關起來了,但是,在某處他為你開了一面窗子。

Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.

God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.

Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God』s feet, equal — as we are! 』 如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」

Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上對我來說是最重要的!

The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要麼趕著去生,要麼忙著去死!

Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.

Notting Hill
I'm just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.

Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!

5. 電影這個殺手不太冷裡面有句經典的對話 小女孩說了一句什麼,生活中的磨難都是暫時的還是一直是這樣,然

我也喜歡看