『壹』 求簡單英語五人小品劇本,請看清下面的補充要求。在線等,挺急的。
搞笑英語微電影劇本《Whose treat》(英語5人搞笑微電影劇本)
演員:A—— ,B—— ,C—— ,D—— ,旁白——
編劇: 攝影:
後期製作:
插曲:場景一《鈴兒響叮當》場景二《雪絨花》場景三《泰坦尼克號主題曲》場景四《flash》場景五《never say goodbye》或者《字母歌》
道具:一份報紙(最好是英文的),三份試卷(白紙即可),100元,64元找零,布娃娃
(場景一:未定空地____5個人都到, 拍攝)
旁白:One day ,some yang people want to get takeout as their dinner
一天,幾個年輕人想叫外賣吃(直接錄旁白,念完時候鏡頭落在四個人身上)
A: let』s get takeout ,please?(旁白念完直接開始)
B:why not? I like it .(開心,滿足)
C:It's up to you .(看著A)
D:OK,but i have a good idea……(手托下巴,賣關子)
A:go on ,please(請求語氣)
D:we always 」going Dutch 「,.it『s time to enjoy someone』s treat……我們總是AA制,這次找個人請客吧(掃一眼大家,繼續賣關子)
C: but how should we drag the unfortunate? talk to us,please(請求)
D:(笑)OK,OK…….Each of us tell a joke, if not making others laugh, just pay !
我們每人講一個笑話,如果不能把其他人逗笑,就買單哦。(得意)
A,B,C:good idea!(大家拍手,異口同聲)
A:Let me tell a joke first .the title is」 I'm Glad 「.A school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. 我先講吧,題目是「我很高興」。一個老師正在對學生講使別人高興的重要性。現在,她說
(切到場景二,到一個教室,或有椅子的地方,把笑話表演出來,, 拍)
旁白:Now, she said現在,她說
趙雪:children ,has anyone of you ever made someone else glad?你們當中有誰讓別人高興過?
王鵬:teacher, I've made someone glad yesterday.昨天我就使別人高興過。
趙雪:Well done. Who was that?做得好,是誰呢?
王鵬:My granny.我奶奶。
趙雪:Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grand mother glad.好孩子,現在告訴我們,你是怎樣使你奶奶高興的。
王鵬:Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 『Granny, I'm going home,』 and she said, 『Well, I'm glad』!是這樣的,老師。我昨天去看她,在她那兒呆了三個小時。然後我跟她說:『奶奶,我要回家了。』她說:『啊,我很高興!』
(切回場景一,BCD哈哈大笑A見狀很開心,)
A:oh, i got it !我做到了(很開心)
B:yeah,yeah, maybe you just tell your own story .(指著A說完捂嘴笑)
A: I……(要解釋,被B攔下)
B:OK,now ,It's my turn .」a gentle reminder」is the title.Having been married a long time, my husband sometimes needs a gentle reminder of a special occasion. 婚後已久,我丈夫往往在一個特別事情上需要委婉的提醒。
(切換場景三,移至餐廳或有椅子的地方, 拍攝,)
B:On the morning of our 35th anniversary, we were sitting at the breakfast table when I hinted, 在我們結婚35周年紀念的早上,我們正坐在早餐桌旁,我暗示道:(錄旁白形式)
雙:"Honey, do you realize that we've been sitting in these same two seats for exactly 35 years?"「親愛的,你意識到我們在這兩個相同的座位上已坐了整整35年了嗎?」
B:Putting down the newspaper, he looked straight at me and said,他放下報紙,眼睛直直地望著我:
田:"So, you want to switch seats?"「因此,你想交換座位嗎?」
(切回場景一,ACD哈哈大笑中,)
B:so, i got it,(對C)maybe you will like the man in the future (笑)it『s your turn
C: oh,no ,he is stupid (不屑),my title is 「girl,oh little girl」題目是「讓人無奈的孩子」When they're together, my five-year-old daughter and her cousin tend to cause mayhem. (['meɪhem] )one Saturday, I put my foot down.我五歲的女兒和她的表妹在一起的時候,總要招來大亂。一個星期六,我開始抗議了。
(切至場景四,某空地, 拍攝)
: "All right, you two,"No screaming , grabbing, whining, hitting, teasing, tattling, breaking toys, scratching or fighting."「好啦,你們兩個,」我嚴厲地說,「不許叫喊,不許亂拿,不許哭鬧,不許亂敲,不許取笑,不許扯淡,不許弄壞玩具,不許亂抓,不許打架。」 (轉身要走),
雙:「come on ,MengMeng, let's get dirty . "「來, ,我們來把自己弄臟吧。」
(切回場景一,ABD哈哈笑)
B:OK,we three all did it ,now,(對D)only you left
D:i』m very afraid now,maybe I』ll fail it . Let me try .it』s 「A dollar per point」一分一塊錢A professor was giving a big test one day to his students.一天,教授正在給學生們監考。
(切場景五,至 教室, 拍攝)
D(旁白形式):He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait.他發下試卷,然後回到講台前等待。( 軒演教授, 坐中間, 演學生,考試時, 左顧右盼很著急,交卷子時, 左看看右看看掏出100元夾在卷子里並且寫了一句話A dollar per point.)Once the test was over the students all handed the tests back in. "考試結束了,學生們紛紛交回試卷The professor noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A dollar per point."考試結束了,學生們紛紛交回試卷。教授發現一張試卷上別著一張百元鈔票,還有一張紙條寫著:「一分一塊錢。」The next class the professor handed the tests back out. And walk up to the student ,said,第二堂課,教授把試卷都發回學生們手中。走到那個 旁,
田:」here are your test and $64 change「這是你的試卷還有64塊錢的找零。(邱大囧)
(切回場景一,ABC死憋住不笑,各種憋)
D:well,my treat(很無奈)OK,you win……i』ll buy it right now(走開)
(ABC終於放聲大笑,落幕)
原網址 http://www.jiaoke.com/xiaopin/xiaopin_361488.html
『貳』 《灰姑娘》英文版的劇本
英文版灰姑娘劇本音樂劇本 灰姑娘英語劇本第一場:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that』s my dress. It』s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn』t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I』m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(搶項鏈戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二場:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It』s me. I』m the soldier of the palace. (打開門)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.Stepmother: What is it?(打開信看) (歡呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.Two daughters: Hooray! I』ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let』s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don』t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.Animals: Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You』re the most beautiful girl I』ve seen.Dog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o』clock. Or you will change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don』t forget the time! Alice: I won』t forget.第三場:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don』t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She』s like a fairy. She』s like a Angel. She』s so lovely. She』s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I』d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it』s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一隻鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四場:(士兵敲門)Stepmother: What』s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it』s not yours. It』s too small for you.Jenny: It』s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it』s not yours, it』s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it』s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn』t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (試鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It』s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.Prince: Really? That』s wonderfull! I』ll come at once.Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(變美麗)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善報,惡有惡報,善良的人終會有好報,灰姑娘最終找到了自己的幸福,與王子幸福地生活在一起!)
『叄』 《馬達加斯加的企鵝》電影版的英語劇本
幾年前
在南極洲
Antarctica.
生物極難生存
An inhospitable wasteland.
但即使在這地球最嚴寒的一端
But even here, on the Earth's frozen bottom,
仍有生命存在
we find life.
且不是平凡的生命
And not just any life.
而是企鵝
Penguins.
它們歡樂嬉戲 蹣跚而行
Joyous, frolicking, waddling,
可愛極了
cute and cuddly life.
看 它們毛茸茸的肚子前後相碰
Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums.
誰會想到這些活潑雪白的傢伙
Who could take these frisky little snow clowns...
等等 有人知道我們要去哪么
Seriously? Does anyone even know where we're marching to?
-有什麼關系呢 -我從不問東問西的
-Who cares? -I question nothing.
-我也是 -我也是
-Me, too. -Me, too.
好吧 那我們就飛到最前面去
Well, fine! We'll just fly
看看我們到底要去哪裡
to the front of the line and see for ourselves.
科沃斯基 瑞哥 開啟空中探險模式
Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance.
走吧 來啊 快點
Here we go! Doing it! Come on!
老大 我們好像不能飛
Skipper, we appear to be flightless.
那這是用來干什麼的
Well, what's the point of these?
哇 我喜歡 可以當做我們的招牌動作
Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing!
叫什麼呢 就叫擊掌好了
What are we gonna call it? Let's call it the... "High one."
嘿 你們看見了么 那個蛋滾走了 誰去把它找回來
Hey! Anybody see that? That's an egg! Is someone gonna go get it?
-我們不能那麼做 -為什麼
-We can't do that. -Why not?
外面的世界很危險的 我們只是企鵝
Well, it's a dangerous world out there, and we're just penguins.
負責可愛就好
You know, nothing but cute and cuddly.
要不然為什麼
Yeah. Why do you think
總有人在拍我們
there are always documentary crews filming us?
安啦 孩子們
Well, sorry, kid. You know,
我們每年都會遺失一些沒出生的寶寶 自然規則而已
we lose a few eggs every year. It's just nature.
好吧 自然規律 說得好像有道理
Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but...
但是
something...
骨子裡總有一些聲音告訴我
something deep down in my
這一點也不合常理
gut tells me that it makes no sense at all.
我決定了 我要反對自然規律
You know what? I reject nature!
誰要和我一起
Who's with me?!
那是艘廢棄的船 沒有人能活著從那裡走出來
The old ship. No one's ever returned from there alive.
怎麼會 下面就有一隻鳥 看起來很悠閑
Relax, Kowalski. There's a bird down there now. Look, he's fine.
豹斑海豹 大自然的毒蛇
Leopard seals... nature's snakes.
大自然的毒蛇不是蛇么
Aren't snakes nature's snakes?
我怎麼會知道 我天天住在這凍原里
How should I know? I live on the flipping frozen tundra.
它們要吃那個蛋 快想辦法讓我下去 快
They're going for the egg! Give me a way down