Ⅰ 求一段英文電影中的告白
美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
獅子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
泰坦尼克號 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。
Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?
「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。
Ⅱ 羅馬假日最經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
羅馬假日最經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
在這部電影中,記得最深的一幕是,當喬為公主打架跌入水中,公主毫不猶豫也跟著縱身一躍。愛是,你走哪我跟到哪的勇氣。
羅馬假日最經典台詞
1.她受到英國皇室級別的隆重歡迎,這位歐洲最古老皇族之一的高貴年輕成員受到數千民眾的熱烈歡呼
She gets a royal welcome from the British,as thousands cheer the gracious young member of one of Europe's oldest ruling families.
2.從年輕的公主的微笑中你絲毫看不出持續一周公共場合露面的疲憊感
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous public appearances,
3.我不喜歡這件睡袍,我不喜歡我所有的睡袍 還有 我也不喜歡我所有的內衣
I hate this nightgown.I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear, too.
4.我不要博納科溫醫生!就讓我安靜的死掉吧
I don't want Dr. Bonnachoven! Please let me die in peace.
3.我約了公主殿下,她會做出優雅的`姿勢給我照的
Date with Her Royal Highness,who will graciously pose for some pictures.
4.若是我死去 眠於地下 但只要聽見你的聲音,即便在青草之下 我那已化為泥土的心也會欣慰的
"If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice"beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice."
5.這個世界需要的是讓甜美和莊重重新回歸到,青年人的靈魂里...
What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency,in the souls of its young men and...
6.她認為年輕人,必將引導世界走向更美好的未來,蠻新穎的
She felt that the youth of the world,must lead the way to a better world,Original.
7.我夢見自己睡在街道上 然後來了一個年輕的男人,他長得高大又強壯 而且他對我很有意
I dreamt I was asleep in the street, and a young man came,He was tall and strong, and he was so mean to me.
8.你的相片會讓這個短暫的史詩般的作品升值一倍
Your tintypes are gonna make this little epic twice as valuable.
9.傳說中要是你把手放在這里並說謊的話,手就會被咬掉
The legend is that if you're given to lying and put your hand in there,it'll be bitten off.
10.我得離開你了 現在,我會走到那個轉角然後轉過去,你必須留在車里然後離開,答應我過了轉角就不要再看我,只管開車離開 別管我,就像我離開你那樣
I have to leave you now,I'm going to that corner there and turn,You must stay in the car and drive away,Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner,Just drive away and leave me,as I leave you.
11.殿下 您必須理解我得履行自己的職責,正如公主殿下也有她自己的職責
Ma'am, you must appreciate that I have my ty to perform,just as Your Royal Highness has her ty.
12.每座城市都有其令人難忘之處
Each in its own way was unforgettable.
13.安娜公主:每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
14.記者:那麼,以殿下的觀點來評價,兩國之間的前景如何呢?
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
安娜公主:我對此非常有信心…正如我堅信兩國人民之間的友誼。
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
喬·布拉德雷:我可以說嗎,為我自己…的報社說說:我們殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
安娜公主:我很高興聽到你能這么說。
Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
Ⅲ 電影經典愛情台詞
「I love you. I just don't like you any more.」
我無法控制對你的難以忘懷,但關於你的一切我已不再懷有期待。
——《one day》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮有那麼多的酒館,而她卻走進了我的。
——《卡薩布蘭卡》
"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
當你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會期待餘生開始得越早越好。
——《當哈利遇到莎莉》
"You had me at hello."
第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。
"You complete me."
你使我的人生完整。
——《甜心先生》
I like how she makes me feel. Like...Like life is worth it.
我愛她給我的感覺。就像...就像不枉此生。
——《和莎莫的五百天》)
其實愛情是有時間性的,認識得太早或太晚都是不行的,如果我在另一個時間或空間認識她,這個結局也許會不一樣。
——《2046》
Ⅳ 風雨哈佛路經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白(雙語)
1、世界在轉動,你只是一粒塵埃,沒有你地球照樣在轉。現實是不會按照你的意志去改變的,因為別人的意志會比你的更強。
The world is changing while you're just a starst. The earth turns around with or without you. Reality doesn't change according to your will.
2、我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
3、我覺得有些人只對生活的艱苦灰心喪氣,因此把時間都浪費在灰心喪氣里,我們稱之為憤怒,對事物的整體視而不見,對於所有能夠成功的微小元素視而不見。
I think people just get frustrated without harsh, life can be. So they're spending their time dwelling on that frustration we calling it anger. keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation.
4、如果可能,我願意放棄我所有的一切,來換取我家庭的完整。
I'd give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.
5、你會懷疑地球是否在轉動,即使你不在也照樣如此,情況不能像你希望的一樣,有些人的需求,有些人的信念會比你的更強烈。
The world moves,and you just suspect. it could happen without you. Situations are not conced to what you want for yourself. Someone else's needs, someone else's fate is going to be stronger than yours is
6、生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
7、請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。
Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
8、因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。
Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
9、如果我不顧一切發揮每一點潛能去做會怎樣? 我必須做到,我別無選擇。
I will use my every potential to do that. I just always knew that I need to get out. I have to do it. I have no choice.
10、有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。
Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it
6、生活的殘酷會讓人不知所措,於是有人終日沉浸在彷徨迷茫之中,不願睜大雙眼去看清形勢,不願去想是哪些細小的因素累積在一起造成了這種局面。
Keep their eyes shut to the wholeness of the situation. All those tinny things that have come together to make it, what it is.
7、請不要閉眼,機會就在下一秒出現。殘酷的現實面前你應勇往直前。
Don't close your eyes, rise again after you fall, you need to get out.
8、因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。
Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
9、我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。
Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really——I feel that I got lucky, because any senses of security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to… there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, “oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens” and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
10、有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。
Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can't get through it.
Ⅳ 天使愛美麗經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
天使愛美麗經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白老肢
《天使艾米麗》是一部法國浪漫喜劇電影,一個現代灰姑娘的童話,鏡頭底下的巴黎是比明信片更加明媚的世外桃源,把少女的悸動和憧憬化成一幕幕迷人的畫卷。心地澄澈,宛若天使凡落,那麼多的奇思妙想,於是得以在驚喜中看一個孤獨的女孩在守望愛的旅途中跋涉。
經典台詞一
1、如果沒有你,我的良辰美景將向何人侍廳世訴說!
2、你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
3、我喜歡尋找沒有人在意的事情。我討厭老電影里那些開車從來不看路的人。
4、要是沒有你,今天的只是昨天的頭皮屑。
5、愛美麗一直在尋求孤獨。她用一些關於世界底下的傻問題來娛樂自己,比如說此時有多少人擁有高潮?
6、至少你永遠也不會是一棵蔬菜甚至朝鮮薊也有心臟。
7、確實奇妙,小時候總嫌時間過得慢,一眨眼你已50歲了。童年回憶,只能靠舊盒子里的東西勾起。
8、生命豈能盡如人意,人人都要有嗜好。
9、人生多美麗,戀愛中的男女總是容光煥發,神秘才有吸引力。
10、人腦神經內的'鏈接數目比宇宙的原子還要多。
11、沒有的女人像沒有陽光的花。
12、緣分像環法單車賽,你一味等,緣分就擦身而過。
13、小艾米麗,你不是脆弱的玻璃人,幸福要靠自己爭取,假如你錯過機會,你那顆心遲早會像我的骨頭那樣,又干又枯,別再猶豫,去找他吧。
14、如果註定孤獨,那麼我願意去愛全世界。
15、沒有你,現在的感情,只是過去感情的硬繭。
16、愛美麗突然感到莫名的祥和,無比的欣慰,光線變得柔美,空氣透著芬芳,城市發出低吟,深吸一口氣,人生本來就是簡簡單單。
經伏逗典台詞二
1.La chance c’est comme le Tour de France : on l’attend longtemps et ça passe vite !
1、像環法自行車賽,人們長久等待,緣分擦肩而過,當時機到了,就別猶豫
2. Si Amélie préfère vivre dans le rêve et rester une jeune fille introvertie, c’est son droit. Car rater sa vie est un droit inaliénable.
2、如果愛美麗堅持活在自己的世界,那麼她絕對有權毀掉自己的幸福。
3.un mort qu’à peur de basculer dans l’oubli,
3、他怕被遺忘,因死亡而怕被遺忘
4.La vie n’est que l’interminable répétition d’une représentation qui n’aura jamais lieu.
4、活就像一場在排練卻永遠不會上演的舞台劇
5.J’ai soudain le sentiment étrange d’être en harmonie avec moi-même, tout est parfait en cet instant, la douceur de la lumière, ce petit parfum dans l’air, la rumeur tranquille de la ville. J’inspire profondément car la vie me parait alors si simple, qu’un élan d’amour me donne tout à coup envie d’aider l’humanité tout entière.
5、愛美麗突然感到莫名的祥和,無比的欣慰,光線變的柔美,空氣透著芬芳,城市發出低吟,深吸一口氣,人生本來就是簡簡單單.一股濟世情懷,油然而生
6.Mais elle, et les cafouillages de la sienne, de vie, qui va s'en occuper?
6、也許那個女孩做的一切,都是為別人的生活做安排, 玻璃老人問她, 那麼她呢?她的生活誰來操心
7. Sans toi, mon c? Té heure propice à quels soutenant!
7、如果沒有你,我的良辰美景將向何人訴說!
[first lines] (第一段台詞)
Narrator: On September 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on Rue St Vincent, Montmartre. At the same moment, on a restaurant terrace nearby, the wind magically made two glasses dance unseen on a tablecloth. Meanwhile, in a 5th-floor flat, 28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9, returning from his best friend's funeral, Eugène Colère erased his name from his address book. At the same moment, a sperm with one X chromosome, belonging to Raphaël Poulain, made a dash for an egg in his wife Amandine. Nine months later, Amélie Poulain was born.
畫外音:在1973年9月3日下午6點28分32秒,一隻青蠅以每分鍾能夠扇動14,670次的頻率降落到蒙馬特的Rue St-Vincent。與此同時,在一家餐館樓梯的旁邊,風神奇般的讓兩個杯子在一塊桌布上跳舞。就在這時,28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9的一棟五層公寓內,剛從最好的朋友的葬禮回來,尤吉尼·柯里熱從自己的地址簿上把他的名字擦去。還是在這個時候,屬於拉斐爾·波蘭的一個精子,帶著一個X染色體,一頭扎進了她的妻子阿曼迪妮的一個卵子。九個月之後,愛美麗·波蘭出世了。
[last lines] (最後的台詞)
Narrator: September 28th, 1997. It is exactly 11am. At the funfair, near the ghost train, the marshmallow twister is twisting. Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe. Meanwhile, at the Sacré Coeur, the nuns are practising their backhand. The temperature is 24°C, humidity 70%, atmospheric pressure 990 millibars.
畫外音:1997年9月28日。確切時間是上午11點。游藝集市上,就在幽靈車旁邊,果漿軟糖攪拌機正在攪拌。同時,在Villette公園的長凳上,費力克斯·熱比爾知道了在他的大腦中有比宇宙原子還多的連接。同時,在巴黎聖心大教堂修女們正在練慣用左手打乒乓球。溫度是24°C,濕度70%,大氣壓990毫巴。