當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 搞笑英文對話電影片段
擴展閱讀
熊出沒2020年電影好看嗎 2025-05-21 03:04:46
日本電影女人闖關 2025-05-21 02:56:44

搞笑英文對話電影片段

發布時間: 2025-05-20 21:56:19

❶ 求一部英文電影中的10分鍾,適合初中生模仿的,要求對白較為集中

憨豆的短片啊,很有模仿性的,而且很搞笑,或者一些經典片段,比如說
《音樂之聲》適合多人 女生較多
《阿甘正傳》適合三個男生 或男女對話 或男生獨白
《肖申克的救贖》適合男生獨白 或男生對話
《羅馬假日》適合男女對話
《重返十七歲》適合男生獨白
《公主日記》適合女生獨白 或女生對話

❷ 英語電影《王子殿下》搞笑花絮求翻譯!

peak 4 。 it's sick . it's not ideal but it feels like...what a fuck.i know its feeling well but it ' s been burning ( )in my gash since the day. the only thing those tips are trapped。devabutter 。

be hope 、the head of the sword
we two butterflies 。wait ,wait to fuck up ,you are great 。。your quest is killer up 哎,,,,水平沒到,氣死我也,後面的沒信心了。

❸ 適合4個人英語配音的電影片段(10分鍾左右),最好是搞笑一點的

13現代啟示錄 自衛反擊戰 生於七月四日
14野戰排 獵鹿人 哈迪塞鎮之戰
15風語者
16拯救大兵瑞恩
17細細的紅線 勝利大逃亡
18天與地 蛇谷奇兵 閃電行動 高山下的花環
19全金屬外殼
20我們是士兵
21辛德勒的名單22壯志凌雲
23太陽淚
24特洛伊

❹ 急!求英文電影片段3分鍾左右,4個女的,基本上要每個人都有台詞

六人行中很多 經典中的經典 也很搞笑
不過是美劇

❺ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照最好搞笑的

1. From the movie "Blueberry Nights", the classic line goes: "One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone." (原句:一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。)
2. From the movie "When Harry Met Sally", the memorable line is: "Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last." (原句:愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。)
3. From the movie "Edward Scissorhands", the profound line is: "I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you." (原句:我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。)
4. From the movie "500 Days of Summer", the insightful line is: "Love makes man grow up or sink down." (原句:愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。)
5. From the movie "If I Could Fall in Love Again", the thought-provoking line is: "If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love." (原句:舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。)
6. From the movie "Once", the reflective line is: "Don』t forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory." (原句:不要忘記你曾經擁有的,珍惜你現在得不到的,不放棄屬於你的,把那些失去的留在記憶里。)
7. From the movie "Two Hands", the insightful line is: "Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person." (原句:好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。)
8. From the movie "P.S. I Love You", the inspiring line is: "In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness." (原句:在這個世界上,只有真正快樂的男人,才能帶給女人真正的快樂。)
9. From the movie "Dear John", the sorrowful line is: "If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain." (原句:離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。)
10. From the movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", the optimistic line is: "I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this." (原句:我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。)

❻ 韓國一部搞笑電影,中間一個片段是一個英國人和一群韓國村民的對話,關於how are you 的

《歡迎來到東莫村》

❼ 求一部英文電影片段,要求7-10分鍾,四人對話,台詞不能太少

《ICE AGE3》裡面36分鍾往後有個很精彩的4人劇情,不過要表演的話,需要一點搞笑天賦哦。

❽ 跪求美劇兩部,主要用於電影配音,要有5人對話的部分,有活力!謝謝了。。。。。。

1. 《老友記Friends》情景喜劇,講的是6個好朋友的日常生活,多數時間都泡在一個叫Central Park的咖啡館里,所以有很多6人對話的部分,更重要的是, 老友記演員的表現力,肢體語言,語氣語調都很靈活有張力,很有特色。對電影配音應該有幫助(用美劇練習配音嗎?)

2. 《老爸老媽浪漫史How I met Your Mother》情景喜劇,這部劇是剛好5個主要演員,關系也是好朋友,平日都聚在公寓下面的酒吧里,也有N多場景是集體對話的。比如,第六季第四集這段
B : 我的目光沒法從那個女孩臉上移開
I cannot stop staring at that girl's face.

T: 臉 奇了怪了
Face. Huh.
這可是你目前給咪咪起的最怪異的代號了
That's your weirdest nickname for boobs yet.

B: 不 泰德
No, Ted,
我真的是在看她的臉呢
I'm really looking at her face.

T: 那可真是貼心呢
Aw... that's actually really sweet.

B: 鼓鼓的臉蛋
Puffy cheeks,
黏糊糊的睫毛
smudged mascara,
紅紅的鼻頭
slightly red nose...
那姑娘肯定哭過
That girl was just crying.
她看起來那麼傷心
She's so sad
又沒什麼防禦能力
and defenseless.
你們誰帶套套了
Anyone have a condom?

Others: 不是吧 你
Oh! Oh, God! No, no, no!

L: 夠了 你知道嗎
That's it! You know what?
給你5分鍾面壁思過去
Five-minute time-out!
拐角的那個位置 現在就去
Corner booth! Now.

M: 告訴你們件事
Hey, get this.
你們知道我那個法學院的朋友馬克斯吧
You know my friend Max from law school?
他現在在市中心的格萊格牛排屋
He's at Gregor's Steakhouse downtown
伍迪·艾倫就坐在兩桌以外的地方
and Woody Allen is sitting two tables over.
他想讓咱們一起過去瞧瞧
He wants us to come check it out.

R: 我想去 沒准會好玩呢
I don't know, it could be cool.
我還沒見過伍迪·艾倫呢
I've never seen Woody Allen.

M: 不是吧 羅賓 身為紐約人
What?! Robin, how can you be a New Yorker
你怎麼能從沒見過伍迪·艾倫呢
and never have seen Woody Allen?

R: 我見過其他的很多名人啊
I have seen plenty of other famous people.
上個禮拜我還見到了莫瑞·波維奇呢[美國脫口秀主持人]
Last week I saw... Maury Povich.

T: 孩子們 你們知道脫口秀主持人莫瑞·波維奇吧
Kids, you know talk show host Maury Povich
你們簡直無法想像見到他是多麼的易如反掌
It was uncanny how often we saw this guy.

L: 姐們 大家都見過莫瑞·波維奇
Dude, everyone sees Maury Povich.

M: 莫瑞·波維奇簡直無處不在
Maury Povich is everywhere.
抱歉 羅賓 除非你見過伍迪·艾倫
I'm sorry, Robin, but you're not a real New Yorker
否則你不能算是真正的紐約人
until you've seen Woody Allen.

R: 姐就是活脫脫的一個紐約人
I am, too, a real New Yorker.

T: 義正嚴詞的樣子真可愛
That's adorable.
可惜你不純呢
You're from Canada.

R: 我可來了6年了
I have been here for almost six years.
又不是剛剛才下船
It's not like I just got off a boat.

L: 船
A boat!
"船"這個發音好像沒有錯
Oh, wait, that is how you say it.

T: 我認為除非你跟
I'd say you're not a real New Yorker
急需用車的人搶過計程車
until you've stolen a cab from someone
才稱得上真正的紐約人
who needs it more than you do.

L: 不 除非你可以在地鐵上
No, you're not a real New Yorker
不顧周圍人想法放聲大哭時
till you've cried on the subway
你才能算是真正的紐約人
and not given a damn what anyone thinks.

M : 不 除非你能赤手空拳拍死小強的時候
No, you're not a real New Yorker
你才能算是真正的紐約人
until you've killed a cockroach with your bare hands.

R: 這些規定很可笑 好不好
Those rules are all stupid, okay?
我從來沒干過這些蠢事
I've never done any of those things.

T: 但那天結束時
<i>By the end of this day,</i>
羅賓把這些事做了個遍
<i>Robin would have done</i> <i>all of those things.</i>

B : 面壁時間已到
Okay, time's up.
大家討論什麼呢
What are we talking about?

M : 伍迪·艾倫在格萊格吃飯呢
Woody Allen is eating at Gregor's,
羅賓覺得我們應該去看看
and Robin thinks that we should go see him.

B : 幹嘛要去看
Why would I do that?
我周二會在撲克俱樂部見到他
I'll see him at poker on Tuesday.

R : 拜託 如果我們打車
Oh, come on, if we jump in a cab
15分鍾就能到
we'll be there in 15 minutes.

L : 真正的紐約人會知道坐地鐵更快捷
A real New Yorker would know the subway's faster.
先做1號線 再倒2-3號
You just take the one, and transfer to the two-three.

T : 周末公車更多
Well, the bus runs more often on weekends.
坐M-7或者M-5線均可
Take the M-7 to the M-5.

B : 公車 每次我坐公車
The bus? Every time I take the bus,
車上都有一個大家避而遠之的瘋子
there is one crazy person no one wants to sit near.
這就是我從不坐公車的原因
That's why I have never taken the bus.

M : 而且
Plus...
哥跑的比公車還快
I can <i>run</i> faster than a <i>bus.</i>

T : 伙計 這可是隔著7英里呢[約11千米]
Dude, that's, like, seven miles.
你絕對做不到
You can't do that.
你絕不可能跑得比公車快
You can't beat the bus!
我絕對快過公車 計程車或是火車
I can beat a bus or a cab or a train!

R : 是不是有人突然想看《綠雞蛋和火腿》這本書
Is anyone else suddenly craving green eggs and ham?
[《綠雞蛋和火腿》蘇斯博士用50個單詞寫成的美國童書 羅賓暗諷馬修說話方式像書中推銷員]

M : 機器這種東西總被過高估計
Machines are overrated,
需要有人來殺殺它的銳氣
and someone needs to take them down a peg.

88
00:02:25,620 --> 00:02:26,790
你們全錯了
You're all wrong

B : 我有個辦法能快速到那 比你們誰都快
I got a way to get there so fast, I could beat all of you,
而且我還可以先坐下吃個
even if I sat down and ordered
鮮嫩多汁的大牛排再比
a big, juicy steak first.

3. 《生活大爆炸 The Big Bang Theory》 同樣是喜劇,裡面有四個科學家Sheldon,Leonard, Raj,Howard ,鄰居是個想當演員的服務生Penny(女),再加上Howard的女朋友Bernedate,Sheldon的女性朋友Amy。 會有大家聚在一起的場景,加上主角講話方式很逗,就是會用很多比較專業的詞語,高級的句子,語速又很快。活力十足,應該也滿足要求。

4. 其他的情景喜劇還有很多,《Scrubs》, 《 Modern Family 》, 《 Bleep My dad says》等很多,也有大家在一起對話的部分,不過就沒那麼普遍。
至於像劇情類的美劇,就不太推薦你用,就算是破案研究劇情,5個人輪流說話也太沒重點,不過,《Criminal Minds犯罪心理》的每集開頭都是大家(超過5個人)先討論幾分鍾案情,每個人都會說話,也還湊合。

差不多就這些,吐血了。。。