⑴ 用英語介紹一部電影,小短文,不少於5句,幫幫忙
My favorite movie is Love Me Once More,Mom.This is a moving story about a mother and her son.The son was lost one day and the mother was so worried that she looked for him everywhere,but she couldn't find him.She was very sad and almost went mad.In the end,the son found his mother .But they don't know each other. I cried when I saw the movie.All people say it is so moving.The mother is so good and the son is so lovely.I like th e little boy.He makes me strong.I like it very much.It is my favorite.
翻譯:我最喜歡的電影 我最喜歡的電影是媽媽再愛我一次。這是一個關於母親與兒子之間的感人故事。有一天,那個兒子丟了,母親很擔心並且到處去尋找他,但是她怎麼也找不到他了。母親很悲傷幾乎要發瘋了。在最後,兒子找到了他的母親,但是他們彼此都不認識了。 每每看這部電影我都會哭。所有的人都說它很感人。那個媽媽如此的好兒子如此的可愛。我喜歡那個小男孩。他使我學會了堅強。我很喜歡這部電影。它是我的最愛。
⑵ 求大量英文電影的經典對白,加翻譯,要簡單點的
我也喜歡英語經典電影,肖申克的救贖,經典經典ing,下面夠多了,你慢慢看。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑶ 盤點學英語必看的經典電影
學習英語必看的10部經典電影
1、《藍莓之夜》
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
2、《飛屋環游記》
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
3、《當哈利遇見莎莉》
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find
the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
4、《剪刀手愛德華》
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
5、《戀夏500天》
愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
6、《如果能再愛一次》
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
7、《廊橋遺夢》
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
8、《泰坦尼克號》
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
9、《初戀50次》
年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough.You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
10、《單身公寓》
當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
學習英語的經典電影:看得見風景的房間
《看得見風景的房間》(A Room with a View)是一部於1986年3月7日上映的電影,由詹姆斯·伊沃里執導,瑪吉·史密斯、海倫娜·伯翰·卡特、丹尼爾·戴-劉易斯主演。劇情講述:19世紀的英國,階級隔閡還十分分明。這天,英國上層出身的露西(海倫娜·邦漢·卡特 Helena Bonham Carter 飾)和表姐夏洛特一起佛羅倫撒度假,不巧,露西住的酒店的'房間看不到風景。同時來住店的英國父子兩喬治(朱利安·桑茲 Julian Sands 飾)和他父親見狀,熱心的父親要和露西換一間房,因為他的房裡能看到風景。露西開始不同意,在好心的店主的勸說下最終她同意了。喬治和露西很快墮入了愛河,然而下等階層出身的喬治身上有著很多露西看不慣的“陋習”,夏洛特也不甚喜歡喬治,雙方在交往中鬧了不少笑話。
在維多利亞時代的英國,出身上層社會的少女露西和她的表姐夏洛特一起前往義大利的弗羅倫薩度假,碰到英國青年喬治和他的父親同住在一家旅館。露西因為自己的房間看不到風景很沮喪,喬治的父親把自己住的房間讓給了露西。露西與喬治雙雙墜入情網。但勞動人民家庭出身的喬治性格直率,舉止與露西習慣的那種上流階層的繁文縟禮格格不入,拘謹的夏洛特對喬治也很看不慣,雙方時時發生誤會,鬧了不少笑話。有一次,喬治情不自禁地吻了露西,這在上個世紀的英國被認為是越軌行為。露西認為喬治的行為不合禮儀,便拋下他返回英國。
回國後,露西與音樂家維斯訂婚。維斯內心空虛而極重外在禮儀,按說正符合露西家庭的要求,可是露西從他身上卻感到繁文縟禮的虛偽,開始懷念喬治那雖有點莽撞、不合禮儀卻充滿青春活力的真率激情。
這時喬治回到英國,兩人重逢。但露西仍然囿於那種虛偽拘謹的禮教不肯直率說明她是否接受喬治的愛。這使喬治無所適從,只得傷心地離去。
經過幾番波折,露西的表姐夏洛特看出喬治雖有點魯莽,卻真誠愛著露西,便暗中安排喬治的父親啟發露西,使露西終於拋棄禮教的束縛,去尋找自己心愛的人。
學習英語的經典電影:英國病人
《英國病人》是米拉麥克斯影業公司出品的一部愛情戰爭片,根據著名作家邁克爾·翁達傑的獲獎同名小說改編,由安東尼·明格拉執導,拉爾夫·費因斯、克里斯汀·斯科特·托馬斯、朱麗葉·比諾什等聯袂主演。
影片以戰爭和沙漠為背景,演繹“英國病人”與漢娜兩人跨越時空的愛情悲劇。
影片曾獲得第69屆奧斯卡獎最佳影片獎,第54屆金球獎最佳影片獎等獎項。
二戰期間,一架英國飛機在飛越撒哈拉沙漠時被德軍擊落,飛機上的機師全身嚴重燒傷,當地的人將他救活後送往了盟軍戰地醫院。由於受傷,這個機師喪失了記憶,不能想起自己是誰,因此只被叫做“英國病人”。
法國和加拿大血統的漢娜是戰地醫院的一名護士,戰爭使她失去了男友麥根,在傷員轉移途中由於誤入雷區,又失去了最好的朋友珍,於是善良的漢娜決定獨自留下來照顧這個“英國病人”。
這是義大利托斯卡納的一個廢棄的修道院,遠離戰爭的喧囂,顯得寧靜而閑逸,“英國病人“靜靜的躺在房間的木床上,窗頭的一本舊書漸漸喚起了他的思緒……
匈牙利籍的歷史學者拉茲羅·德·艾馬殊伯爵跟隨探險家馬鐸深入撒哈拉沙漠進行考察,在那裡,他結識了“皇家地理學會”推薦來幫助繪制地圖的“飛機師”傑佛和他美麗的妻子凱瑟琳·嘉芙蓮。嘉芙蓮的風韻和才情深深地吸引了艾馬殊,並對她產生了無法抗拒的愛慕之情。傑佛由於回開羅籌集資金,留下嘉芙蓮和考察隊一同進行考察,在這段時間里,他們共同發現了沙漠深處的繪有原始繪畫的洞穴,同時,嘉芙蓮對機警、智慧、幽默的艾馬殊也產生了好感。
終於,嘉芙蓮倒入了艾馬殊的懷抱,不盡的溫存使艾馬殊深陷情網而不能自拔。然而,身為有夫之婦的嘉芙蓮深知這是一場沒有結局的愛情,盡管她深愛艾馬殊,但她無法逾越道德的屏障,最終,她決定與艾馬殊分手,這深深地傷害了艾馬殊。
英國對德宣戰,馬鐸也要回國了,留下艾馬殊在沙漠繼續他在原始人山洞的考察。已經察覺的傑佛一直保持著著絕對的沉默,當他駕駛飛機來接艾馬殊時,傷心的傑佛欲駕機撞向艾馬殊……傑佛當場死去,同機的嘉芙蓮也受了重傷,艾馬殊抱起嘉芙蓮將她送往山洞,嘉芙蓮此時向艾馬殊道出了自己一直都在深愛著他。
艾馬殊要挽救嘉芙蓮,必須步行走出沙漠求救。他將嘉芙蓮安置在山洞裡,對他許諾一定會回來救她。然而,當走出沙漠的艾馬殊焦急地向盟軍駐地的士兵求救時,卻因為他的態度和名字被當作德國人抓了起來,並送上了押往歐洲的戰俘車。
時間在一點點地流逝,心掛嘉芙蓮的艾馬殊焦急萬分。他終於找機會逃了出來,此時,對他來說,沒有比救嘉芙蓮更重要的事了,情急之中,他用馬鐸繪制的非洲地圖換取了德國人的幫助,用德國人給的汽油駕駛著馬鐸離開時留下的英國飛機返回山洞。他沒有違背諾言,可是,時間已過去太多,嘉芙蓮已在寒冷中永遠地離開了他……
在照顧“英國病人”的日子裡,漢娜結識了印度籍的拆彈手基普,並產生了愛情,在戰爭的陰影下,他們的愛情顯得謹慎而剋制。就在此時,戰爭結束了,然而,死亡並沒有結束,身為拆彈手的基普,註定還要無數次地面對死亡。漢娜理智地和奔赴雷場的基普分手了。
由於艾馬殊將地圖交給了德軍,使德軍長驅直入開羅城,直搗盟軍總部。馬鐸得知後深感愧對祖國,飲彈自殺。為盟軍效力的間諜“會友”被切去了手指,使他對艾馬殊充滿憎恨,他通過打聽找到這座修道院,想復仇殺死艾馬殊,可當他聽了艾馬殊的故事後,卻又無從下手。
艾馬殊決定了結自己的生命,將全部的嗎啡推到漢娜面前,請她幫助自己死去以追尋早已逝去的愛人。漢娜深深地理解他,協助他離開了這個世界,追隨他的愛人去了。
漢娜也要離開修道院了,她懷抱著艾馬殊留下的那本舊書,回望綠蔭影中的修道院,心中無比的平靜。