㈠ 好萊塢電影里的經典台詞
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
出處:肖恩·康納利,《諾博士》,1962
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」
2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
出處:亨弗萊·鮑嘉,《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca),1942
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
3、原文:「It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」
4、原文:「I"ll be back.」
出處:阿諾·施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
譯文:「我會回來。」
5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
6、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
7、原文:「I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
8、原文:「Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.」
出處:克拉克·蓋博Clark Gable,《亂世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
9、原文:「You talking" to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
10、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don" be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
㈡ 歐美經典電影台詞
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
㈢ 高分求經典英語電影的經典對白。
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:28 回復此發言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空軍一號》
「My family first」
《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
作者:218.79.227.* 2006-7-22 22:29 回復此發言
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 回復:曾經感動我們的經典英文電影對白
.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
㈣ 英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
㈤ 美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞
《美國隊長3》結尾有兩個彩蛋,不僅補完了內戰的結局,也引出了很多漫威電影宇宙宇宙未來的電影和劇情,雖然彩蛋很短,但其中關於各個角色的信息量可是不小,你都看到配銀了嗎?以下是我為大家准備的美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞,培肢宴希望大家喜歡!
美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞(一)
1.Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?
黑寡婦:我們還是朋友嗎?
Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.
鷹眼:那取決於你打我多重。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
2.Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!
托尼·史塔克:有時候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上! ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
3.Sorry Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?
美國隊長:托尼,對不起了,你知道我這樣做也是別無選擇,可他是我的朋友。?
Tony Stark: So was i.?
托尼·史塔克:我曾經也是。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
4.Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?
美國隊長:巴基,你記得我嗎?
Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.
巴基:你媽媽的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋裡疊報紙。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
5.Natasha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, don't intervene in this matter, Please.
You will only make things change worse.
黑寡婦:我知道巴基對你有多重要,別插手這件事飢鬧,拜託,你只會令情況變得更糟。
Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?
美國隊長:你是說要逮捕我嗎?——《美國隊長3經典對白》
6.鋼鐵俠:我們本來沒有必要這樣的。
美國隊長:可是時局造就了我們,也將毀滅我們。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But you dont give up!
美國隊長:這份工作,我們可以拯救最多人,有時卻救不了所以人,但是我們不會放棄!——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
7.鋼鐵俠:好吧,我的耐心都用光了,小P孩出來吧!
蜘蛛俠:嗨!大家好!——《美國隊長3經典對白》
8.Tony Stark: That's why I am here. We need to be put in check. Whatever form that takes, I'm game.
托尼·斯塔克:這就是為什麼我在這兒,我們需要受到監管。無論什麼形式,我都可以。 ——托尼·史塔克
Captain America: If I see the situation pointed south, I can't ignore it. Sometimes I wish I could.
美國隊長:如果我發覺事情在向糟糕的方向發展,我就沒法無視他,有時候我也希望我可以。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
9.Tony Stark: I was wrong about you. The whole world was wrong about you.
托尼·斯塔克:我看錯你了,全世界都看錯你了。——托尼·史塔克
Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect teeth!
托尼·史塔克:有時候我想打在你完美的的牙齒上!——托尼·史塔克
Falcon: What we do?
獵鷹:我們怎麼做?
Caption: We fight!
隊長:我們應戰!——《美國隊長3經典對白》
10.Spider Man: You have a metal arm?This is awesome!
蜘蛛俠:你有一個金屬手臂?這真是帥爆了!——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
11.鋼鐵俠:我們這邊誰還有特殊技能的,可以展示一下,我非常歡迎。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
12.Scott Lang: Oh, you're going to have to take this to the shop!
蟻人:你這身行頭恐怕得返廠了。
Tony Stark: Who's speaking?
鋼鐵俠:誰在說話?
Scott Lang: It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days.
蟻人:你的良知,我們近來鮮有交流了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
13.Tony Stark: So, you're the Spiderling. Crime-fighting Spider. You're Spider-Boy?
鋼鐵俠:所以你就是小蛛蛛,一隻打擊犯罪的蜘蛛。你是男孩?
Spider-Man: S-Spider-Man.
蜘蛛俠:蜘蛛俠!
Tony Stark: Not in that onesie, you're not.
鋼鐵俠:沒門,瞧你那連身裝,俠個屁。
Spider-Man: It's not a onesie.
蜘蛛俠:這不是連身裝。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
14.Sam Wilson:I just want to be sure you've considered all our options. Because people who shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me too.
獵鷹:我希望你認真考慮了所有的可行策略,因為那些朝你開槍的人也等於是在對我掃射呀。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
15.General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word vigilante. You've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's something the world can no longer tolerate.
羅斯將軍:隊長,盡管很多人視你為英雄,但你在有些人眼裡不過是個義務警員,你能力無邊、不受約束,這已經讓世界無法容忍了。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
16.Spider-Man: Hey guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?
蜘蛛俠:同志們,你們看過一部經典老片叫《帝國反擊戰》嗎?
Lieutenant James Rhodes: Jesus Tony, how old is this guy?
戰爭機器:天啊,托尼,這孩子到底幾歲啊?
Tony Stark: I don't know, I didn't carbon date him. He's on the young side.
鋼鐵俠:我哪知道?我又沒看過他的出生證明,反正他是年輕人那撥的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
17.Tony Stark: You got a passport?
鋼鐵俠:你有護照嗎?
Spider-Man: Um, no.
蜘蛛俠:呃,沒有。
Tony Stark: Ever been to Germany?
鋼鐵俠:去過德國嗎?
Spider-Man: No.
蜘蛛俠:沒有。
Tony Stark: Oh you're gonna love it there.
鋼鐵俠:呵呵,你會愛上那裡的。
Spider-Man: I... I can not go to Germany.
蜘蛛俠:我不能去德國。
Tony Stark: Why not?
鋼鐵俠:為啥?
Spider-Man: Because I... I have homework.
蜘蛛俠:因為我還沒寫完作業呢。
Tony Stark: Okay I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.
鋼鐵俠:好吧,我就假裝沒聽見你剛說的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
18.Steve Rogers: Did he tell you what we're up against?
美國隊長:他跟你說我們在跟誰對抗了么?
Scott Lang: Something about some... psycho assassins.
蟻人:好像說是個瘋子殺手。
Steve Rogers: We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man.
美國隊長:我們這次是違法辦事,所以你要是摻合進來,就成通緝犯了。
Scott Lang: Yeah well, what else is new?
蟻人:哦,說點新鮮的來聽唄。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
19.Iron Man: How did this happen?
鋼鐵俠:怎麼了?
Vision: I became distracted.
幻視:我分心了。
Iron Man: I didn't think that was possible.
鋼鐵俠:怎麼可能?
Vision: Neither did I.
幻視:我也不知道怎麼了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
美國隊長3精彩字幕台詞(二)
1.Steve Rogers: You're a wanted man. 美國隊長:你是個通緝犯。 Bucky Barnes: I don't do that anymore.
冬兵:我已經改邪歸正了。
Steve Rogers: Well the people who think you did are coming right now, and they're not planning on taking you alive.
美國隊長:那些來逮你的人可不買賬,他們壓根兒沒打算活捉你。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
2.Captain America: You got heart, kid, where are you from? 美國隊長:孩子,你挺熱情的,你從哪來? Spider-Man: Queens!
蜘蛛俠:皇後鎮!
Captain America: Brooklyn!
美國隊長:我是布魯克林的! ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
3.Natasha Romanoff: Looking over your shoulder should be second nature.
黑寡婦:從你的肩膀往後看都快成第二天性了。
Sam Wilson: Anyone ever tell you you're a little paranoid?
獵鷹:沒人告訴過你你有多疑症嗎?
Natasha Romanoff: Not to my face, why, did you hear something?
黑寡婦:沒人當面說過,怎麼,你聽到什麼了嗎? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
4.鋼鐵俠:我們本來沒有必要這樣的。
美國隊長:可是時局造就了我們,也將毀滅我們。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
5.Tony Stark: I saw how dangerous my weapons were in the wrong hands, so I took control.
鋼鐵俠:我知道我的武器如果落在壞人手裡會有多危險,所以我選擇控制。
Steve Rogers: You chose to do that. If we sign these accords, it takes away our right to choose.
美國隊長:那你你選擇的。可如果我們簽了這些協議,選擇權就不在我們手裡了。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
6.隊長:托尼,不管以後有什麼事,只要你需要,我們一直在。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
7.Captain America: Thanks for helping us.
美國隊長:謝謝你出 手相 助。
Black Panther: Your friend and my father, they are both victims, if I can help one of them find peace, why not?
黑豹:你朋友和我父親他們都是受害者,如果可以幫助他們其中一個找到內心的平靜,何樂而不為呢?
Captain America: You know if they find out he's here, they'll come for him.
美國隊長:你知道如果他們發現他在這里,肯定會來抓他的。
Black Panther: Let them try.
黑豹:他們可以試試。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
8.Sharon Carter: Here's the receipt for your gear.
莎朗·卡特:這是沒收你裝備的 收據 。
Sam Wilson: Bird consume? Come on!
獵鷹:小鳥表演裝?有沒有搞錯!
Sharon Carter: I didn't write that.
莎朗·卡特:又不是我寫的。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
9.Tony Stark: You don't deserve that! My father made that shield!
鋼鐵俠:你不配用那盾牌!它是我爸造的! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
10.Scott Lang: I want to say I know you know a lot of super people, so thanks for thinking of me!
蟻人:我想說的是我知道你認識不少超級英雄,所以感謝你能想到我! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
11.黑豹:我是戰士也是國王。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
12.Bucky Barnes: Can you move your seat up?
冬兵:能把你的座椅往前調點么?
Sam Wilson: No.
獵鷹:沒門。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
13.旺達:你為了什麼?
幻視:為了讓別人看到我眼中的你。——《美國隊長3經典對白》
14.Sam Wilson: I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking.
獵鷹:你應該沒參加過什麼戰斗,不然你沒這么多話!
Spider-Man: I'm sorry.
蜘蛛俠:哦,不好意思。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
15.Steve Rogers: I'm sorry Nat, I can't sign it.
美國隊長:對不起,親,我不能簽。
Natasha Romanoff: I know.
黑寡婦:我知道。
Steve Rogers: Then why did you come here?
美國隊長:那你來干什麼?
Natasha Romanoff: Because I didn't want you to be alone.
黑寡婦:因為我不想你太孤單。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
16.Bucky Barnes: I didn't kill your father.
冬兵:你爸不是我殺的。
T'Challa: Then why did you run?
黑豹:那你跑什麼? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
17.Natasha Romanoff: Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyperverbal.
黑寡婦:托尼,沉默不語可不是你的作風啊。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
18.Sam Wilson: So you like cats?
獵鷹:你喜歡貓呀?
Steve Rogers: Sam.
美國隊長:薩姆。
Sam Wilson: What? That de shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?
獵鷹:怎麼了?那傢伙把自己打扮成貓女郎,你就不好奇? ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
19.Tony Stark: I don't care, he killed my mom.
鋼鐵俠:我不管!他殺了我媽媽! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
20.Vision: Clint, you can't overpower me.
幻視:克林特,你打不贏我的。
Clint: Yeah...but she can.
克林特:我知道,但是她可以。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
21.蜘蛛俠:當你有這樣的能力,如果對發生的不好的事情袖手旁觀,那麼發生的一切都是你的錯。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
22.Spider-Man: It seems that they won't stop.
蜘蛛俠:他們好像不會停下來。
Tony Stark: We won't either.
鋼鐵俠:我們也不會。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
23.Spider-man: Captain, I am your fans.
蜘蛛俠:隊長,我是你的粉絲。
Tony Stark: It is wrong time to say this now.
鋼鐵俠:現在不是說這些的時候。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
24.Captain America: Whatever happens, I'll deal with it.
美國隊長:無論發生什麼,我會解決的。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
25.Tony Stark: I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart.
鋼鐵俠:我試著阻止你把聯盟弄得四分五裂。
Caption America: You did that when you signed the accords.
美國隊長:在你簽署協議的時候已經分裂了 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
26.Wanda: And what do you want?
旺達:你想怎麼樣?
Vision: For people to see you, as I do.
幻視:讓人們看到我看到的你。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
27.Tony: Do you even remember them?
托尼:你還記得他們嗎?
Bucky: I remember all of them.
巴基:我記得他們所有人。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
28.Vision: Our very strength incites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict…breeds catastrophe. Supervision is not something to be dismissed out-of-hand.
幻視:我們的能力引來了挑戰,挑戰引起沖突,而沖突導致災難,監管也許是必要的。 ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
Clinton: We haven't met yet. I'm Clinton.br /> 鷹眼:我們之前沒見過,我叫柯林頓。br /> Black Panther: I don't care.br /> 黑豹:我不在意。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
29.Iron Man: Stay down! Final warning!
鋼鐵俠:最後勸你一次!認輸吧!
Captain America: I can do this all day.
美國隊長:我能這樣打一整天。。 ——《美國隊長3經典對白》
30.Sharon Carter: Concessions in the concession, cannot resolute don't make concessions, even if everyone is to tell you something wrong, all people want you to get out of the way, you also want to like a tree firmly stick to, and then look at their eyes say: you get out of the way!
莎倫·卡特:在該讓步時讓步,不能讓步時堅決不讓,就算所有人都告訴你錯的事情是對的,所有人都要你讓開,你也要像樹一樣牢牢地堅守,然後看著他們的眼睛說:你讓開! ——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
31.蟻人:誰能給我個橘子補充下能量。——《美國隊長3經典語錄》
㈥ 美國電影經典最佳台詞
美國電影經典最佳台詞
1.We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
2.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
3.Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
4.Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here'悉唯s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7.All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛我就永遠不要說抱歉。
13.Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰弊含》1949)
14.I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中睜卜培的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
15.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16.Bond.James Bond.
邦德,占姆士.邦德。
17.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
19.Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
21.I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
22.After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
23.I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
24.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
25.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的'人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
26.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
27.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
28.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
29.You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
;㈦ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》
㈧ 有什麼歐美的經典電影的對白,前後都要有好長時間的景物描寫
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
