Ⅰ 《傲慢與偏見》的經典語錄雙語有哪些
1、It is a truth universally acknowledged,that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
有錢的單身漢總要娶位太太,這是一條舉世公認的真理。
2、One cannot know what a man really is by the end of a fortnight. But if we do not venture, somebody else will.
跟一個人相處了兩個星期,不可能就此了解他究竟是怎樣一個人。不過,要是我們不去嘗試嘗試,別人可少不了要嘗試的。

3、But if a woman is partial to a man, and does not endeavour to conceal it, he must find it out.
假如一個女人愛上了一個男人,只要女方不故意瞞住男方,男方一定會看得出的。
4、Perhaps that is not possible for any one. But it has been the study of my life to avoid those weaknesses which often expose a strong understanding to ridicule.Such as vanity and pride.
或許誰都還會有這些弱點,否則可真糟了,絕頂的聰慧也要招人嘲笑了。我一生都在研究該怎麼樣避免這些弱點。例如虛榮和傲慢就是屬於這一類弱點。
5、 My good opinion once lost is lost for ever.
我對於某個人一旦沒有了好感,就永遠沒有好感。
Ⅱ 傲慢與偏見有那些經典語錄
l have struggled in vain and l can bear it no longer. 我不斷地想剋制自己 但實在撐不下去了
]These past months have been a torment. 過去的幾個月實在是一種煎熬 我來Rosings只是為了見你
l came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you.
l had to see you.
l have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectation... 我與自我判斷 家庭期望
]the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance... 你低微的出身 我自己的身份相抗爭
all these things, and l'm willing to put them aside and ask you... 我把它們棄之一旁 請求你能結束我的痛苦

with so little endeavor at civility, l am thus repulsed?
And l might as well enquire why... 我也想請問一下 你為什麼非要告訴我 你是違背自己的判斷而喜歡我的?
with so evident a design of insulting me...
you chose to tell me that you liked me...
against your better judgment! No, believe me-- 如果我當真無禮 難道不也有情可原
lf l was uncivil, then that is some excuse!
But l have other reasons. You know l have. - 但你知道我有其他理由 - 什麼理由?
What reasons? 難道你認為我會去愛一個也許毀了
Do you think that anything might tempt me to accept the man...
who has ruined, perhaps forever... 我最心愛的姐姐的終身幸福的人嗎?
