Ⅰ 天使愛美麗經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
天使愛美麗經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白老肢
《天使艾米麗》是一部法國浪漫喜劇電影,一個現代灰姑娘的童話,鏡頭底下的巴黎是比明信片更加明媚的世外桃源,把少女的悸動和憧憬化成一幕幕迷人的畫卷。心地澄澈,宛若天使凡落,那麼多的奇思妙想,於是得以在驚喜中看一個孤獨的女孩在守望愛的旅途中跋涉。
經典台詞一
1、如果沒有你,我的良辰美景將向何人侍廳世訴說!
2、你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
3、我喜歡尋找沒有人在意的事情。我討厭老電影里那些開車從來不看路的人。
4、要是沒有你,今天的只是昨天的頭皮屑。
5、愛美麗一直在尋求孤獨。她用一些關於世界底下的傻問題來娛樂自己,比如說此時有多少人擁有高潮?
6、至少你永遠也不會是一棵蔬菜甚至朝鮮薊也有心臟。
7、確實奇妙,小時候總嫌時間過得慢,一眨眼你已50歲了。童年回憶,只能靠舊盒子里的東西勾起。
8、生命豈能盡如人意,人人都要有嗜好。
9、人生多美麗,戀愛中的男女總是容光煥發,神秘才有吸引力。
10、人腦神經內的'鏈接數目比宇宙的原子還要多。
11、沒有的女人像沒有陽光的花。
12、緣分像環法單車賽,你一味等,緣分就擦身而過。
13、小艾米麗,你不是脆弱的玻璃人,幸福要靠自己爭取,假如你錯過機會,你那顆心遲早會像我的骨頭那樣,又干又枯,別再猶豫,去找他吧。
14、如果註定孤獨,那麼我願意去愛全世界。
15、沒有你,現在的感情,只是過去感情的硬繭。
16、愛美麗突然感到莫名的祥和,無比的欣慰,光線變得柔美,空氣透著芬芳,城市發出低吟,深吸一口氣,人生本來就是簡簡單單。
經伏逗典台詞二
1.La chance c’est comme le Tour de France : on l’attend longtemps et ça passe vite !
1、像環法自行車賽,人們長久等待,緣分擦肩而過,當時機到了,就別猶豫
2. Si Amélie préfère vivre dans le rêve et rester une jeune fille introvertie, c’est son droit. Car rater sa vie est un droit inaliénable.
2、如果愛美麗堅持活在自己的世界,那麼她絕對有權毀掉自己的幸福。
3.un mort qu’à peur de basculer dans l’oubli,
3、他怕被遺忘,因死亡而怕被遺忘
4.La vie n’est que l’interminable répétition d’une représentation qui n’aura jamais lieu.
4、活就像一場在排練卻永遠不會上演的舞台劇
5.J’ai soudain le sentiment étrange d’être en harmonie avec moi-même, tout est parfait en cet instant, la douceur de la lumière, ce petit parfum dans l’air, la rumeur tranquille de la ville. J’inspire profondément car la vie me parait alors si simple, qu’un élan d’amour me donne tout à coup envie d’aider l’humanité tout entière.
5、愛美麗突然感到莫名的祥和,無比的欣慰,光線變的柔美,空氣透著芬芳,城市發出低吟,深吸一口氣,人生本來就是簡簡單單.一股濟世情懷,油然而生
6.Mais elle, et les cafouillages de la sienne, de vie, qui va s'en occuper?
6、也許那個女孩做的一切,都是為別人的生活做安排, 玻璃老人問她, 那麼她呢?她的生活誰來操心
7. Sans toi, mon c? Té heure propice à quels soutenant!
7、如果沒有你,我的良辰美景將向何人訴說!
[first lines] (第一段台詞)
Narrator: On September 3rd 1973, at 6:28pm and 32 seconds, a bluebottle fly capable of 14,670 wing beats a minute landed on Rue St Vincent, Montmartre. At the same moment, on a restaurant terrace nearby, the wind magically made two glasses dance unseen on a tablecloth. Meanwhile, in a 5th-floor flat, 28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9, returning from his best friend's funeral, Eugène Colère erased his name from his address book. At the same moment, a sperm with one X chromosome, belonging to Raphaël Poulain, made a dash for an egg in his wife Amandine. Nine months later, Amélie Poulain was born.
畫外音:在1973年9月3日下午6點28分32秒,一隻青蠅以每分鍾能夠扇動14,670次的頻率降落到蒙馬特的Rue St-Vincent。與此同時,在一家餐館樓梯的旁邊,風神奇般的讓兩個杯子在一塊桌布上跳舞。就在這時,28 Avenue Trudaine, Paris 9的一棟五層公寓內,剛從最好的朋友的葬禮回來,尤吉尼·柯里熱從自己的地址簿上把他的名字擦去。還是在這個時候,屬於拉斐爾·波蘭的一個精子,帶著一個X染色體,一頭扎進了她的妻子阿曼迪妮的一個卵子。九個月之後,愛美麗·波蘭出世了。
[last lines] (最後的台詞)
Narrator: September 28th, 1997. It is exactly 11am. At the funfair, near the ghost train, the marshmallow twister is twisting. Meanwhile, on a bench in Villette Square, Félix Lerbier learns there are more links in his brain than atoms in the universe. Meanwhile, at the Sacré Coeur, the nuns are practising their backhand. The temperature is 24°C, humidity 70%, atmospheric pressure 990 millibars.
畫外音:1997年9月28日。確切時間是上午11點。游藝集市上,就在幽靈車旁邊,果漿軟糖攪拌機正在攪拌。同時,在Villette公園的長凳上,費力克斯·熱比爾知道了在他的大腦中有比宇宙原子還多的連接。同時,在巴黎聖心大教堂修女們正在練慣用左手打乒乓球。溫度是24°C,濕度70%,大氣壓990毫巴。
Ⅱ 求經典歐美電影中的女性獨白
《辛德勒名單》
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。這不叫權利,這叫正義。而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
《剪刀手愛德華》
愛德華:
如果晚上月亮升起的時候,月光照到我的門口,我希望月光女神能滿足我一個願望,我想要一雙人類的手。我想用我的雙手把我的愛人緊緊地擁在懷中,哪怕只有一次。如果我從來沒有品嘗過溫暖的感覺,也許我不會這樣寒冷;如果我從沒有感受過愛情的甜美,我也許就不會這樣地痛苦。如果我沒有遇到善良的佩格,如果我從來沒不曾離開過我的房間,我就不會知道我原來是這樣的孤獨。
《泰坦尼克號》
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on.
You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow.
You're going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not
this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
伊娃:你昨晚到那裡了?
瑞克:那麼久以前的事我記不起來了
伊娃:我今晚可以見到你嗎?
瑞克:我從不計劃那麼遙遠的事
——等一下,理查,為什麼是我的名字
——因為你要上那架飛機
——我不明白,那你呢
——我留在這里看著他,等飛機安全離開為止
——不,理查你怎麼回事,你昨晚……
——昨天晚上我們說了很多了,你說要為我們兩個考慮,從那個時候起我想了很多,想來想去只有一個結論,你和維多在一起上那架飛機……
——可是我……
——你是屬於他的
——但是
——你非聽我說不可,你知不知道如果你留在這里會有什麼後果,十分之九的機會我們會被關在集中營里。對不對路易(對路易)?
路易:恐怕史察沙少校會堅持的
——你這樣說只是為了叫我走
——我這樣說因為那是事實,我們的心裡都明白,你屬於維多,你是他工作的一部分,他的精神的鼓勵,如果那飛機離地你不在上面你會後悔的……
——不
——或者不是今天或者不是明天,不過很快的,這是後悔一輩子。
——那我們呢
——我們將永遠擁有巴黎,本來沒有,你來卡薩布蘭卡之後我們就失去了,不過昨天晚上,我們又拾回來了
——昨晚我說我永遠不離開你
——你永遠不會,我也有工作要做,我要去的地方你不能跟來,我要做的事你無法參與,伊莎,清高我並不在行,不過要明白並不困難。在這瘋狂的世界,三個小人物的困難毫無分量可言……總有一天你會明白的。來,不要這樣,永誌不忘
維多與理查
——一切事情都已經准備就緒了
——除了一件事情,在你離開之前有些事你應該知道
——雷諾先生,我並不要求你解釋什麼。
——我打算要,因為往後可能會影響到你。你說你知道伊莎跟我的事,
——沒錯
——你不知道昨晚你進來的時候她正在我的店裡,她是為了過境的信。對不對,伊莎(對伊莎)
伊莎:是的
——她想盡了辦法可是都沒有效。她盡量說服我相信她仍然愛我……那在很久以前就結束了,為了你的緣故她假裝不是,我讓她假裝.
——我明白
<勇敢的心>
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while, and dying
in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade. All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,
but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
Ⅲ 英語電影經典獨白
瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。
Ⅳ 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安行兄殲全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930
譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服塵汪你會覺得震驚嗎?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原檔沖文:You talking'to me?
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976
譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994
譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
