1. 大家提供一些英文電影裡面的經典對話,讀起來要2至5分鍾。不要太難。謝謝了。
《簡•愛》
"I tell you I must go!' I retorted, roused to something like passion. 'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?- a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,- as we are!"
「我告訴你我非走不可!」我回駁著,感情很有些沖動。「你難道認為,我會留下來甘願做一個對你來說無足輕重的人?你以為我是一架機器?——一架沒有感情的機器?能夠容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴生命之水從我杯子里潑掉?難道就因為我一貧如洗、默默無聞、長相平庸、個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗、常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
2. 英語電影經典獨白
瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。
3. 英文電影兩人對白,要長的,越長越好。至少5分鍾。英語期末考試用的。
以下是《亂世佳人/飄》的電影中瑞特和斯嘉麗 (也有白瑞德和郝思嘉這種翻譯法)的最後一段對話。
R指Rhett, 即瑞特
S指Scarlett, 即斯嘉麗
R:
Come in.
S:
Rhett...
R:
Melanie, she's...
Well, God rest her.
She was the only completely kind person I ever knew.
A great lady.
A very great lady.
So she's dead. That makes it nice for you, doesn't it?
S:
Oh, how can you say such a thing? You know how I loved her, really!
R:
No, I don't know that I do.
But at least it's to your credit that you could appreciate her at the end.
S:
Of course I appreciated her. She thought of everybody except herself.
Why, her last words were about you.
R:
What did she say?
S:
She said:
"Be kind to Capt. Butler. He loves you so."
R:
Did she say anything else?
S:
She said...
She asked me to look after Ashley, too.
R:
It's convenient to have the first wife's permission, isn't it?
S:
What do you mean?
What are you doing?
R:
I'm leaving you, my dear.
All you need now is a divorce, and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
S:
Oh, no!
No, you're wrong! Terribly wrong!
I don't want a divorce. Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight...
when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you.
Oh, darling, darling...
R:
Please don't go on with this.
Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last.
S:
This last?
Oh, Rhett, do listen to me.
I must have loved you for years, only I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it.
Please believe me. You must care.
Melly said you did.
R:
I believe you. What about Ashley Wilkes?
S:
I never really loved Ashley.
R:
You certainly gave a good imitation of it, up till this morning.
No, Scarlett. I tried everything.
If you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London.
S:
I was so glad to see you. I was, Rhett, but you were so nasty.
R:
And then, when you were sick and it was all my fault...
I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't.
S:
I wanted you. I wanted you desperately, but I didn't think you wanted me.
R:
It seems we've been at cross-purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now.
As long as there was Bonnie, there was a chance we might be happy.
I liked to think that Bonnie was you.
A little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you.
She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her as I wanted to spoil you.
But when she went, she took everything.
S:
Oh, Rhett!
Rhett, please don't say that.
I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for everything.
R:
My darling, you're such a child.
You think that by saying, "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected.
Here, take my handkerchief.
Never at any crisis of your life have I known you to have a handkerchief.
S:
Rhett, where are you going?
R:
I'm going to Charleston. Back where I belong.
Please. Please take me with you.
No. I'm through with everything here.
I want peace.
I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace.
Do you know what I'm talking about?
S:
No. I only know that I love you.
R:
That's your misfortune.
S:
Oh, Rhett.
Rhett!
Rhett!
If you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
R:
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
4. 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
5. 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白
經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?
英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :
1. 50句經典的英語名言
2. 20句英語電影台詞
3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞
4. 經典英語名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
6. 經典英文電影對白
經典英文電影對白
獅子王 The Lion King經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不宏拿可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
拍備9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump經典台詞
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧蔽賀搭克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的`命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind經典台詞
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
;7. 一段經典的英文電影獨白
電影返老還童又名本傑明巴頓奇事
Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
本傑明·巴頓:有些時候我們就活在即將發生沖撞的軌道上,渾然不知。無論它是意外發生的還是蓄謀已久的,對此我們都無能為力。一個住在巴黎的女人正在去購物的路上,但是她忘記拿她的大衣,便回去取了。當她去拿衣服時,電話鈴響了,所以她停下來去接電話,並聊了幾分鍾。就在那個女人打電話的時候,黛西就在為巴黎大劇院的演出而排練。就在她排練時,那個女人打完了電話,離開了屋子去叫一輛計程車(但錯過了一班)。現在一個計程車司機由於這班工作完的比較早,便停下來去喝杯咖啡,與此同時黛西還在排練。這個提前完成了這趟工作喝了杯咖啡的計程車司機,接了那個錯過一班計程車的去購物的女人。計程車被迫因為一個橫穿道路的人急停了一下,因為一個男人比原來上班的時間晚起了五分鍾,由於他忘記了上好鬧鍾。而就在那個晚起的,忘記上鬧鍾的男人過馬路時,黛西也完成了排練,正在沖澡。而就在黛西洗澡的時候,那個計程車司機在精品店外,等那個女人去拿她的商品。那個商品還沒有被服務員提前包裝好,因為昨天晚上那個服務員剛剛和男朋友分手,把這件事情忘的一干二凈。當商品被包好後,那個女人回到車上,車租車又被一輛運貨車擋了一下,此時此刻黛西也梳妝完畢。在運貨車離開後,計程車終於可以行駛了。當黛西最後一個打扮完後,便等待她其中一個鞋帶斷了的朋友。就在計程車停著等候紅綠燈時,黛西和她朋友從劇院出來了。
Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
本傑明·巴頓:如果只有那麼一件事情,並沒有按原來發生的話,如果那個鞋帶沒有斷掉;或者如果那輛貨車提前幾分鍾開走;如果那個商品早早就被包裝好,因為她沒有和他的男朋友分手;如果那個男人的鬧鍾提前上了五分鍾;如果那個司機沒有停下來去喝杯咖啡;如果那個女人沒有忘記她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的計程車,黛西和她的朋友就將穿過馬路,計程車也只會擦肩而過。但是生活就是這么不可預測,在一系列的交錯層疊的人與事中,沒有誰能掌控它們,而計程車沒有碰巧開過去,那個司機也有些精力不集中,那個計程車還是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞傷了。
希望能幫到你哦~~
