當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 外國電影台詞經典語句
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

外國電影台詞經典語句

發布時間: 2023-07-28 14:07:17

A. 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.


我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!

B. 歐美經典電影台詞

1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3、You don't understand!I could had class.I could been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
8、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
9、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
10、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
11、A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
12、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
13、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
14、You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

C. 十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞

在發展不斷提速的社會中,我們很多時候都不得不用到台詞,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞,下面是我為大家收集的十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8.It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10.I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

三、《The Lion King獅子王》

1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的'平衡中生存。

2.I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3.Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5.Its like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6.You cant change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10.Ill make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think its hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳……

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.

命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1.Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4.Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

八、《Be lost迷失》

1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.

銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!

九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》

1.For you, thousand times over.

為你,千千萬萬遍

十、《Fame》

1.There are somethings success is not.

有些事並不代表著成功。

2.Its not fame.Its not money or power.

不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,

3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.

成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;

4.That you literally fly out the door .Its getting to work with people you love.

讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。

5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.

成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。

6.Its finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.

是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!

7.Its falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.

是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!

8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!

成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!

D. 英語電影經典語錄大全

英語電影經典語錄大全

導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

5.《愛情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

6.《黑天鵝》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正傳》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡詩社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

9.《冰與火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。

11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。

12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。

14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。

——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

E. 20個經典英文電影台詞

國外有相當多知名的電影,我們在觀影的同時,也注意到英文電影台詞的趣味性、哲理性,很多英語台詞耐人尋味,可用於生活金句,亦可用於 英語 作文 寫作。以下是我為大家准備的20個經典英文電影台詞,希望大家喜歡!

20個經典英文電影台詞(一)

1. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)

2. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)

3. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)

4. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)

5. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)

6. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)

7. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)

8. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)

9. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)

10. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)

11. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)

12. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)

13. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)

14. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)

15. Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)

16. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)

17. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)

18. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)

19. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)

20. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)

20個經典英文電影台詞(二)

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

14.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

15.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

16.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

17.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

18.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

19.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

20.Everybody panics before they get married.

每個人婚前都會緊張的.

F. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全

經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。

一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生, 詞語大全 ,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳……

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你的東西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他們所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死離別,不再有,因往事已矣。

G. 外國經典電影語錄

外國經典電影語錄

在我們平凡的日常里,大家都聽說過或者使用過一些比較經典的語錄吧,語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,一般用於正式文體。語錄的類型有很多,你都知道嗎?下面是我為大家整理的外國經典電影語錄,歡迎大家分享。

外國經典電影語錄篇1

1.Maybe l was a bird in another life .

lf you're a bild , l'm a bild.

我的'前世也許是一隻鳥。

——如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。出自電影《手札情緣》

2.You complete me .

You had me at Hello ,you had me at Hello.

——你使我完美起來。

—— 第一次見面你就擁有了我,擁有了我!出自電影《經濟人的風波》

3.l love that you are the last person l want to talk to before l go to sleep at night .

我喜歡你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。出自電影《當哈里遇到莎莉時》

4.l love you Morry .l always have .

Ditte.

Ditte表示同上,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。出自電影《幽靈》

5.Choose me .Marry me .let me make you happy.

選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。出自電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》

6.Love means never having to say you're sorry

愛,意味著永不說後悔。出自電影《愛情故事》

8.When l am out ,take me as wind

如果我不在,就把我當成風。來自電影《請介紹我的女友》

9.l love you not because of you are ,but because of who l am when l am with you.

我愛你,並不是因為你,而是因為和你在一起的那個我。很令人有所感想的一句名言,很有哲學性。

10.To the world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world .

對整個世界來說你可能只是一人;但是對一個人來說你可能就是整個世界。

外國經典電影語錄篇2

1. She is a piece of work!= She is too much! She『s unbelievable!她是一個很麻煩的人。

2. That』s impressive!(真了不起!)

3. You『re very ungrateful.(你忘恩負義!)

4. Let』s get this done.(讓我們完成這個工作。)

5. She『s driving me crazy!(她快把我搞瘋了。)

6. How is your day?(今天過得如何?)

7. You make me sick.(你讓我惡心。)

8. Don』t be too hard on him!(不要對他那麼苛刻。)

9. You『re not qualified for this position.(你不適合這個職位。)

10. Are you having an affair with him?

11. You have no authority to make me leave!

12. You can say that again.(你說得太對了。)

13. Don』t interrupt me when I speak.(我說話的時候,請不要打岔。)

14. Don『t do anything to embarrass me.(不要做讓我感到丟人的事情。)

15. The memory is full on this camera.

16. I was thinking about starting my own company.

17. Get your head out of the clouds.(清醒一點!別做夢了!)

18. You』re so weak.(你太弱小了。)

19. I know the company like the back of my hand.

20. What are you up to?(你在搞什麼鬼?)

21. You stay away from my family.

22. I had a long day.(今天好幸苦。)

23. We met through a friend.

24. Something is not right.(有些不對勁。)

25. I don『t need you to protect me.(我不需要你保護我。)

26. They all say the same thing.

27. You hold all the cards.(你占據主動地位。)

28. You』re so disrespectful.

29. I see no reason to change now.

30. Get your hands off me.(把手拿開。) 其實,如果你能把一部電影看透,你的口語就會很容易過關了!好好找一部你喜歡的電影,反復看上100遍吧!

;

H. 英語電影經典台詞

導語:一部電影,一句台詞,給我們莫大的震撼。下面是我收集整理的英語電影經典台詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King

我只是在必要的`時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.

世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓 , 去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》

The truth is out there.

真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》

You can ’ t change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. -- Original Sin

當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》

The things you own, end up owing you.

你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting

那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. -- I ’ m No Angel

並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》

Go ahead , make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘 , 很難…羅馬 , 無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶 , 直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. -- Seven

這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives

每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!

不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense

人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.

你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》

With great power there must come great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN

有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》

I. 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》