當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 郵差電影經典台詞英文
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

郵差電影經典台詞英文

發布時間: 2023-07-07 14:33:05

⑴ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~

《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
 6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
 8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
 9.To make each day count.
 要讓每一天都有所值。
 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
 9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
 11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
 13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
 14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
 2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
 3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
 4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
 5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
 6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
 7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
 8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. 
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。 
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
 10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
 11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
 12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
 13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
 14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
 15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。

(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。

《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

⑵ 著名英文電影台詞精選

著名英文電影台詞精選

導讀:我想大家應該都看過不少的英文電影,比如之前很火的漫威系列電影,比如十分經典的《泰坦尼克號》,比如奧黛麗·赫本的《窈窕淑女》等等,下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些著名的英文電影台詞精選,以供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!

1.I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.「我喜歡早晨汽油彈的味道。」—— 現孫畢代啟示錄(Apocalypse Now, 1979)中校下令用飛機投擲汽油彈燒掉森林,只是為了壓制越共的火力讓他沖浪。說這句話的時候,他正悠閑地坐在槍林彈雨的戰場上。

2. Love means never having to say you』re sorry.「愛意味著永遠不必說抱歉。」——愛情故事(Love Story, 1970)影片中男女主角先後都說過這句台詞。

3. The stuff that dreams are made of.「用來製造夢想的材料。」—— 馬爾他之鷹(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)影片結尾,一個警察問山姆馬爾他之鷹是用什麼材料製成的,山姆意味深長地用這句話作為回答。

4. E.T. phone home.「E.T.打電話回家。」—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)這是E.T.學會的第一句話,也是E.T.復活後說的第一句話。

5. They call me Mister Tibbs!「他們叫我提布斯先生!」—— 炎熱的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地執行公務的時候被當地警察誤認為殺人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警長用輕蔑的語氣訊問時,提波斯義正辭嚴地用這句話捍衛黑人的尊嚴。

6. Rosebud.「玫瑰花蕾。」—— 公民凱恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)這是主角凱恩臨終前的遺言,也是貫穿整部影片的線索。

7. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!「成功了,媽媽!世界之巔!」—— 白熱殺機(White Heat, 1949)科迪是一個心狠手辣膽大包天的黑幫頭目,但他卻對自己的母親敬若神明。「to the top of the world」是母親對他常說的一句話。影片結尾,科迪被警察團團包圍,在走投無路的情況下,他高呼這句台詞舉槍引爆了腳下的油罐。

8. I』m as mad as hell, and I』m not going to take this anymore!「我徹底瘋了,我再也不能忍受下去了。」—— 電視台風雲(Neork, 1976)比爾是電視台資深主持人,得知自己即將被解含清雇後,在直播節目中發泄不滿。沒想到觀眾反應出奇的好,於是電視台重新讓他主持節目。比爾在節目中的標志性動作就是高呼這句台詞,然後倒在地上裝死。

9. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開端。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片的最後一句台詞。警長路易斯在瑞克的影響下決定不再當德國人的走狗。

10. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.「一個戶籍調查員曾試圖測試我。我把他的肝就著蠶豆和紅葡萄談凱前酒吃了。」——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)漢尼拔以平靜的口吻說出這句台詞,令觀眾毛骨悚然。

11. Bond. James Bond.「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」—— 諾博士(Dr. No, 1962)007的標志性台詞[]。

12. There』s no place like home.「什麼地方都不如家好。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)這是北方女巫送多蘿西回家時念的咒語,之後昏迷中的多蘿西喃喃地念著這句話睜開了眼睛。

13. I am big! It』s the pictures that got *** all.「我現在還是大明星!是默片沒落了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)

14. Yo, Adrian!「你,艾德莉安!」—— 洛奇(Rocky, 1976)洛奇與心上人艾德莉安打招呼時的口頭禪,甚至在他接受電視采訪時也用這句話向艾德莉安打招呼。 81. Hello, geous.「你好,美女。」—— 滑稽女郎(Funny Girl, 1968)

15. Toga! Toga!「喝酒!喝酒!」—— 動物屋(National Lampoon』s Animal House, 1978)國家諷刺文社是最受美國大學生歡迎的一份刊物,《動物屋》是其涉足電影業的第一部作品。

16. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.「聆聽這暗夜之子的聲音,多美妙的音樂啊。」—— 吸血鬼(Dracula, 1931)本片是第一部有聲吸血鬼電影,片中由貝拉.路高西飾演的德古拉伯爵的形象現已深入人心,影片中關於吸血鬼的一些設定也成為日後吸血鬼題材影片的標准。貝拉.路高西死後入葬時就穿著本片中的披風。

18. Oh, no, it wasn』t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.「哦,不,殺死野獸的不是飛機,而是美女。」—— 金剛(King Kong, 1933)這是影片的最後一句台詞。看著從帝國大廈頂上掉落的金剛的屍體,瘋狂的導演作出了這個經典評論。在彼得.傑克遜重拍的版本中也保留了這句台詞。

19. My precious.「我的寶貝。」—— 魔戒2:雙塔奇謀(The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, 2002)這是古魯姆對魔戒的稱呼。擁有魔戒的人會受到其誘惑而將其視為珍寶。

20. Attica! Attica!「阿提卡!阿提卡!」—— 熱天午後(Dog Day Afternoon, 1975)

21. Sawyer, you』re going out a youngster, but you』ve got to e back a star!「索耶,你出去的時候是個年輕人,但你回來時一定是個明星!」—— 第42街(42nd Street, 1933)

22. Listen to me, mister. You』re my knight in shining armor. Don』t you fet it. You』re going to get back on that horse, and I』m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we』re gonna go, go, go!「聽我說,先生。你是我身披閃光戰甲的騎士,你可不能忘記了。你會騎著馬回來,我會跟隨在你身後,緊緊地抱著你,我們一起向著遠方前進,前進,前進!」—— 金色池塘(On Golden Pond, 1981)年邁的諾曼.泰勒(亨利.方達飾)在自己家附近差點迷路,妻子用這句飽含深情的話安慰垂頭喪氣的丈夫。影片上映後,「my knight in shining armor」成為女性對自己心目中理想伴侶的代稱。

23. Tell 『em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.「叫他們豁出去拼了,為了吉佩贏一回。」——紐特.羅克尼(Knute Rockne All American, 1940)

24. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.「馬提尼。搖勻的,不要攪勻的。」—— 金手指(Goldfinger, 1964)

25. Who』s on first.「誰是一壘手。」—— 沒規矩的1890年代(The Naughty Nineties, 1945)這句台詞出自一段非常搞笑的關於棒球的對話。兩個人在一起談論某棒球隊,而球員的名字非常特別,一壘手叫「Who」,其他球員分別叫「What」、「I don』t know」、「Why」、「Because」、「Tomorrow」、「Today」、「I don』t give a darn.」於是產生了許多笑料。

26. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to bee the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole!「灰姑娘的故事,突如其來。從前的高爾夫球場管理員,現在即將成為大師賽冠軍。簡直是個奇…球進洞了!球進洞了!球進洞了!」

—— 瘋狂高爾夫(Caddyshack, 1980)

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

⑶ 英語電影經典語錄大全

英語電影經典語錄大全

導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!

1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.

《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what

2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.

真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just

3.standing in the dawn light.

只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。

4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。

5.《愛情故事》

Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。

6.《黑天鵝》

Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。

7.《阿甘正傳》

life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。

8.《死亡詩社》

You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。

9.《冰與火之歌》

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。

10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。

11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。

12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.

13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。

14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.

「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。

15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。

16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。

17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)

18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.

要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)

19.

——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?

----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!

----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)

20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。

——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)

21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)

個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選

⑷ 50句經典英文電影台詞

英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。

英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)

2,There's no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

4,Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

26,You can't handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

7,I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

8,After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

9,I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

10,I'll be back.

我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)

3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.

I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有

頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here's looking at you,kid.

就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.

親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)

12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.

上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)

13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?

羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)

14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,

she walks into mine.

世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!

等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)

16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.

快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)

18,I feel the need-the need for speed!

我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)

19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.

人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。

(《死亡詩社》1989)

20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!

(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.

You never know what you're gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

(《阿甘正傳》1994)

3,We'll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

(《揚帆》1942)

5,Well,nobody's perfect.

人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959)

6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″

Well,do ya,punk?

你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,

無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)

7,You had me at″hello.″

當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。

(《甜心先生》1996)

8,There's no crying in baseball!

在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!

(《紅粉聯盟》1992)

9,A boy's best friend is his mother.

一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。

(《驚魂記》1960)

10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.

沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)

11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something

more comfortable?”

“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,

《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)

14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On

second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until

you came home.”

“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞

直到你回家。”

(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )

15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”

“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”

(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )

16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're

gonna get.”

“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”

(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )

17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)

19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”

並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”

(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)

猜你喜歡:

1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

2. 50句英語經典句子

3. 20句英語電影台詞

4. 50句經典的英語名言

5. 電影經典英文台詞對白

⑸ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

⑹ 電影<喋血街頭>台詞

我只知道三句 1、窮也可以有理想啊!不管將來變成什麼樣,我也可以像小鳥一樣自由自在的飛來飛去。多去些地方,多看看這個世界。我知道外面一定有比這里更好的地方! 2、這個世界是這么亂七八糟的,大有大搶,小有小搶,要是發起狠來,螞蟻都能殺大象! 3、為了箱金子連朋友都沒得做?你還會說朋友這兩個字嗎?

⑺ 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白

經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?

英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊

2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。

3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。

4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。

5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939

Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn

坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

2.《教父》1972

I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.

我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。

3.《碼頭風雲》1954

You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!

4.《綠野仙蹤》1939

Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Here’s looking at you,kid.

永誌不忘。

6.《撥雲見日》1983

Go ahead,make my day.

來吧,讓我也高興高興。

7.《日落大道》1950

All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。

8.《星球大戰》1977

May the Force be with you.

願原力與你同在。

9.《彗星美人》1950

Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。

10.《計程車司機》1976

You talking to me?

你是在和我說話嗎?

11.《鐵窗喋血》1967

What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.

我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。

12.《現代啟示錄》1979

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

13.《 愛情 故事 》1970

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

愛就是永遠不必說對不起。

14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941

The stuff that dreams are made of.

構成夢想的材料。

15.《E.T.》1982

E.T.phone home.

E.T.打電話回家。

16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967

They call me Mister Tibbs!

他們叫我蒂比斯先生!

17.《公民凱恩》1941

Rosebud.

玫瑰花蕾。

18.《白熱殺機》1949

Made it,Ma!Top of the world!

好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!

19.《廣播電視網》1976

I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!

我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!

20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。

21.《沉默的羔羊》1991

A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。

22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962

Bond,James Bond.

邦德,詹姆士邦德。

23.《綠野仙蹤》1939

There’s no place like home.

沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

24.《日落大道》1950

I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.

我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。

25.《甜心先生》1996

Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!

26.《儂本多情》1933

Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?

那你哪天過來看我吧?

27.《午夜牛郎》1969

I’m walking here!I’m walking here!

這條路是給我走的!

28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。

29.《好人寥寥》1992

You can’t handle the truth!

你不能操縱事實!

30.《大飯店》1932

I want to be alone.

我想一個人呆著!

31.《亂世佳人》1939

After all,tomorrow is another day!

畢竟,明天又是新的一天!

32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

Round up the usual suspects.

圍捕慣犯。

33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989

I’ll have what she’s having.

我會擁有她所擁有的!

34.《逃亡》1944

You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.

你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。

35.《大白鯊》1975

You’re gonna need a bigger boat.

你得弄條更大的船。

36.《碧血金沙》1948

Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!

徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!

37.《終結者》1984

I’ll be back.

我會回來的。

38.《揚基的驕傲》1942

Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!

39.《夢想成真》1989

If you build it,he will come.

只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。

40.《阿甘正傳》1994

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.

媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。

41.《雌雄大盜》1967

We rob banks.

我們去搶劫銀行。

42.《 畢業 生》1967

Plastics.

塑膠業。

43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

We’ll always have Paris.

我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

44.《第六感》1999

I see dead people.

我看見了死人。

45.《慾望號街車》1951

Stella!Hey,Stella!

斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!

46.《揚帆》1942

Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.

噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。

47.《原野奇俠》1953

Shane.Shane.Come back!

夏恩,夏恩,回來!

48.《熱情似火》1959

Well,nobody’s perfect.

人無完人。

49.《科學怪人》1931

It’s alive!It’s alive!

它是活的!它是活的!

50.《阿波羅13》1995

Houston,we have a problem.

休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。

50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :

1. 50句經典的英語名言

2. 20句英語電影台詞

3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞

4. 經典英語名言50句

5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄

⑻ 求30句經典英文電影對白

《肖申克的救贖》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死

《亂世佳人》:After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

--------------------

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則

《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空軍一號》
「My family first」

《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

簡-愛 :

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

⑼ 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。