① 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
② 請給我一些英文原版動畫電影里的經典台詞,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——獅子王
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——獅子王
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。——獅子王
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。——獅子王
You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。——獅子王
I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。——獅子王
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——獅子王
This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,為誰呢?——獅子王
It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——獅子王
Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。——獅子王
③ 宮崎駿動畫經典英語台詞
宮崎駿的動畫具有極強的 想像力 ,為人們展現的是一個個魔幻而又美麗的世界,深得全世界人們的喜愛。那麼你想重溫一下宮崎駿動畫裡面那一些經典的台詞嗎?下面我為大家帶來宮崎駿動畫經典英語台詞,希望大家喜歡!
宮崎駿動畫經典英語台詞:
1、或許不是我們變了,而是我們越來越接近真實的自己。
Maybe we are not changed, but we are closer and closer to the real you.
2、想開了就是凈土,想不開就是地獄,憂郁了就是人間。
Happy is the land, hard is hell, blue is the world.
3、我不知將去何方,但我已在路上。
I do not know go where, but I have been on the road.
4、不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Do not worry, the best always in the most casual.
5、無畏孤單。因為這世上,肯定有一個人,正努力地走向你。
Fearless alone.Because in this world, there must be a person, working hard towards you.
6、如果方向錯了,停下來就是前進。
If the direction is wrong, to stop that progress
7、愛,不是尋找一個完美的人,而是學會用完美的眼光,欣賞那個並不完美的人。
Love, is not finding a perfect person, but by learning the perfect vision, appreciate that imperfect person.
8、相信我,我們可以更快樂,因為童真只是一種態度。
Believe me, we can be happier, because innocence is just an attitude.
9、內心強大,才能道歉,但必須更強大,才能原諒。
A strong heart, to apologize, but must be more powerful, to forgive.
宮崎駿動畫 經典台詞 :《千與千尋》
1、If she steals your name, you’ll never find your way home. I no longer remember mine. But it’s strange I remembered yours.
名字一旦被奪走,就再也找不到回家的路了。我已經不記得我的名字了,可是很奇怪,我記得你的。
2、Kamaji: There used to be a return train, but these days it’s a one-way ride. Still interested?
Chihiro: Yup, I' II walk back, along the tracks.
鍋爐爺爺:以前還有返程的火車,最近都只去不回了。這樣你還是要去嗎?
千尋:嗯!我會沿著鐵軌走回來的。
3、Once you've met someone you never really forget them. It just takes a while for your memories to return.
曾經遇見過的人是不可能忘記的,只是暫時想不起來而已。
4、Chihiro: Granny... I just want you to know my real name! It's Chihiro!
Zeniba: Oh, what a pretty name! Be sure to take good care of it, dear!
千尋:婆婆……我真正的名字叫荻野千尋!
錢婆婆:哦,真是好名字!要好好珍惜它喲!
5、Go back the way you came, Chihiro. But don’t ever look back.
千尋,沿著來時的路走回去就可以了。可是千萬不能回頭看。
宮崎駿動畫經典台詞:《貓的報恩》
1、The people have to grow up, one day you will be happy with strollers walking in the street, and once the favorite, regardless of how once, will become a trend, turned and disappeared in the time tunnel. So go ahead, go ahead, do not look back.
人是要長大的,有天你也會推著嬰兒車幸福地在街上行走,而曾經的喜歡,不管曾經怎樣,都會幻化成風,消失在時光的隧道。所以向前走,向前走,無須回頭。
2、 Life can be arbitrary, but can not follow the crowd.
生命可以隨心所欲,但不能隨波逐流。
3、The layout here and you humans do not. The substance has a soul here. When you humans create something with hope and feelings. That thing will be given to the soul, like the love you gave me, and it did.
這里的布局和你們人類不一樣。這里的物質擁有靈魂。當你們人類,用希望和感情創造一樣東西。那一樣東西就會被賦予靈魂,就像愛你給我和它一樣。
宮崎駿動畫經典台詞:《龍貓》
1、We've decided to plant them all out in the front,because someday they'll be tall and beautiful
我們希望能把家裡的院子變成森林,所以就把橡果子灑在院子里。
2、She said when she comes, she'll only sleep in my bed.You said you were big enough to sleep by yourself.Mommy told me it would be OK.
可是小梅好想跟媽媽—起睡嘛,咦 你不是說長大了要自己一個人睡的嗎,和媽媽睡的話沒有關系。
3、"Dear Mother, I'm surprised I can write to you at all,'cause my heart is still beating so fast,
親愛的媽媽,我現在心裡還在蹦蹦亂跳呢,今天真是既嚇人又驚奇又開心的一天。
4、I'm giving Mommy this corn I picked for her specially.I'm sure she'll love you for it.
我要把我自己摘的玉蜀黍給媽媽吃,那她一定會很高興的。
5、What a beautiful tree it is.,This tree's been here, well, since before anyone can remember.Man and trees were the best of friends.
這棵樹還真大,一定是好久好久以前就長在這了,以前樹木跟我們人類的感情非常好。
6、Well, I'm not sure, but I could've sworn,l saw both girls in the treetop laughing.That might not be as crazy as you think.
我好像看到小月跟小梅坐在那棵松樹上對我們笑,搞不好真的是他們也說不定哦。
7、Wow. What do we do now?lf it's not too much trouble, could we stay until it stops raining?
雨這么大 真傷腦筋啊,土地公爺爺拜託請你快點讓雨停下來。
8、Why would he give you this beat-up thing?We didn't have one, but I'm afraid he got soaking wet.
這么破的傘 真不好意思,這把傘幫了我們好大的忙。
9、If they're not sprites,then you have nothing to be frightened about.lf we keep smiling, the sprites may graally go away
它不會害人 也沒什麼好要怕的,對它們笑笑 它們不會害你的。
10、But I also believe that you met the king of the forest,Meeting him is a sign of good luck.There's no guarantee you'll see him all the time.We'll have to pay our respects.
小梅剛才一定是的主人了,這就表示小梅運氣很好,不過這種機會並不常有哦,來 我們去跟它打個招呼吧。
宮崎駿經典動畫推薦:
《風之谷》
《天空之城》
《幽靈公主》
《千與千尋》
《龍貓》
《起風了》
《貓的報恩》
《螢火蟲之墓》
《側耳傾聽》
《哈爾的移動城堡》
④ 經典動畫英語電影對話
1.動畫《霍頓與無名氏》經典台詞
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
大象霍頓:我總是言必行,行必果。
老鼠莫頓:大象都是百分百說話算話的。
大象霍頓:這是我的原則,我的座右銘。
Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
刺蝟(?)凱蒂:在我的世界上,人人都是小馬駒,他們吃了彩虹之後就會啪地一下變成蝴蝶。
2.迪斯尼動畫經典台詞
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
12.To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
13.Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
14. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》
⑤ 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)
獅子王 絕對經典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。
⑥ 功夫熊貓3迪尼斯動畫電影英語版的十句話。(英文版的句子)
1、往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2、俗語說,
過去的,已經過去了
未來的,還未可知
現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈
那就是為什麼今天是禮物
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
3、昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why
it』s called the present (the gift)
4、你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,本篇文章來自資料管理下載。很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes
difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes
clear.
5、世間無巧合
There are no accidents
6、你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻
you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits
7、天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意
I'm sorry things didn』t work out … It』s just what it』s meant to be
8.兄弟們,你們先行一步
Hey,guys, just start without me.
9.好了,我准備好重新開始了
Well, now I'm ready for a rematch.
10.你們沒在擺華麗的造型吧?
You guys aren't doing the dramatic pose, are you?
希望對你有幫助,喜歡請採納~
⑦ 三部英語動畫大片的經典台詞及翻譯
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
⑧ 電影《尋夢環游記》經典台詞語錄英文和中文56句
電影《尋夢環游記》你們可有帶著孩子去看看,這一部動畫片可有說是皮克斯又一巔峰原創之作,《尋夢環游記》講述的是回憶與遺忘的情感核心,主人公在家庭、音樂、還有夢想、冒險的路上發生的一件件故事,電影的整條線路可以說是飽滿溢出銀幕,小編看到最後只能以淚洗面。小編我愛死了《尋夢環游記》這個死亡和分離的故事,真心感謝導演皮克斯,能夠將墨西哥的亡靈節如此詼諧的變成了溫馨的生之歡喜。電影《尋夢環游記》經典台詞語錄合集
一、To never forget how much your family loves you. 永遠不要忘記家人有多愛你《尋夢環游記》
二、I『ve had enough to ask for consent. I don』t want to follow the rules. I want to follow my heart. 我受夠了徵求同意,我不要循規蹈矩,我要跟隨自己的心。《尋夢環游記》
三、死亡不是生命的終點,遺忘才是; 我會記得你 。《尋夢環游記》
四、The family is more important than the dream. 家人是比夢想更重要的事情。《尋夢環游記》
五、這首歌不是寫給全世界的,是我寫給我的女兒COCO的。《尋夢環游記》
六、據說人的死亡有三次,第一次是生理意義上的死亡,第二次是法律意義上的死亡,而最後一次,是當所有人都忘記你了,那麼你也就徹底從這個世界消失了。《尋夢環游記》
七、原來...我們是一家人。《尋夢環游記》
八、死亡並不是人生的終點,遺忘才是,在愛的記憶消失前,remember me 《尋夢環游記》
九、人生的終點不是死亡,而是遺忘。在愛的記憶消失前,請記得我《尋夢環游記》
十、我受夠了徵求同意,我不要循規蹈矩,我要跟隨自己的心。《尋夢環游記》
十一、請記住我雖然再見必須說請記住我眼淚不要墜落我雖然要離你遠去你住在我心底在每個分離的夜裡為你唱一首歌《尋夢環游記》
十二、Lifeishard,andIhavemyguitar. 人生再艱難,我還有我的吉他。《尋夢環游記》
十三、生命的盡頭不是死亡,而是遺忘。《尋夢環游記》
十四、This song is not written all over the world, I wrote to my daughter CoCo 《尋夢環游記》
十五、死亡不是真的逝去,遺忘才是永恆的消亡《尋夢環游記》
十六、原來你才是我的曾曾祖父《尋夢環游記》
十七、要不是我丑怪無比,她或許會對我在意。《尋夢環游記》
十八、死亡並不可怕,遺忘才是最終的告別,請記住你愛著和愛過的人。《尋夢環游記》
十九、不必害怕別離,只要還愛著,只要還記得那個想念的人,一定會在某一刻,以一個溫柔的姿勢擁抱你,和你重逢!
二十、He wanted to sing and want to go to the farther stage, and what I thought was to take root in life. The daughter was more important than music. 他一心想唱歌,想去更遠的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好紮根,女兒是比音樂更重要的事。《尋夢環游記》
二十一、一直以為愛的反義詞是不愛,直到現在我才明白,愛的反義詞是遺忘《尋夢環游記》
二十二、永遠別忘了你的家人們有多愛你 《尋夢環游記》
二十三、nothing is important than family. 《尋夢環游記》
二十四、是不是很直白? emmmm...我覺得直白得不多不少剛剛好。《尋夢環游記》
二十五、真正的死亡是世界上再沒有一個人記得你。《尋夢環游記》
二十六、真正的死亡是世界上沒有一個人記住你。
二十七、我們的故事 只能由我們生前認識的那些人來講,他們的記憶才管用,如果在活人的世界裡沒人記得你了,你就會從這個世界消失,我們管這叫終極死亡。《尋夢環游記》
二十八、生命的終點是遺忘《尋夢環游記》
二十九、人生再艱難,我還有我的吉他。
三十、一個人會死亡兩次,第一次是失去生命,第二次是被徹底遺忘。當再沒有人記起的時候,才是一個人最終的死亡。
三十一、The real death is that no one in Www.GuaZe.Com the world remembers you. 《尋夢環游記》
三十二、人生再艱難,我還有我的吉他。《尋夢環游記》
三十三、小格,我們將祝福送給你,沒有任何條件。《尋夢環游記》
三十四、死亡不是終點,遺忘才是。《尋夢環游記》
三十五、在愛的記憶消失以前,請記住我。《尋夢環游記》
三十六、世間最後一個記得你的人也不記得你了,你就會永遠的消失。死亡不是永別,忘記才是。但我認為,忘記並不代表曾經的一切都不存在,恰恰因為你的存在曾帶給我無限美好,就是遺忘也是最美的。
三十七、人的一生,要死去三次。 第一次當你的心跳停止,呼吸消逝,你在生物學上被宣告了死亡; 第二次當你下葬,人們穿著黑衣出席你的葬禮,他們宣告你在這個社會上不復存在,你悄然離去; 第三次死亡是這個世界上最後一個記得你的人,把你忘記,於是你就真正地死去,整個宇宙都將不再和你有關。
三十八、可以不需要原諒,但不應該被遺忘。《尋夢環游記》
三十九、我們大概是墨西哥唯一一個不喜歡音樂的家庭了。《尋夢環游記》
四十、他一心想唱歌,想去更遠的舞台,而我想的是在生活里好好紮根,女兒是比音樂更重要的事。《尋夢環游記》
四十一、音樂不僅是我的工作,也是生活。《尋夢環游記》
四十二、當這個世界上沒有人記得你的你的時候,你就從這個世界上消失了《尋夢環游記》
四十三、家人是比夢想更重要的事情。《尋夢環游記》
四十四、死亡不是生命的終點,遺忘才是《尋夢環游記》
四十五、死亡不是離別,忘記才是。《尋夢環游記》
四十六、我不會原諒你,但我還是會幫助你。《尋夢環游記》
四十七、死亡不是最可怕的,遺忘才是。《尋夢環游記》
四十八、可以不需要原諒,但不應該被遺忘。
四十九、愛的反義詞不是不是不愛,而是遺忘。
五十、The real death is that no one in the world remembers you. 當活人的世界裡再沒有人記得你時,這就是終極死亡。《尋夢環游記》
五十一、「沒人會把成功白送給你」 《尋夢環游記》
五十二、Life is hard,and I have my guitar 《尋夢環游記》
五十三、請記住我雖然我要去遠方請記住我當聽見吉他的悲傷這就是我跟你在一起唯一的憑據直到我再次擁抱你《尋夢環游記》
五十四、請記住我雖然再見必須說請記住我眼淚不要墜落我雖然要離你遠去你住在我心底在每個分離的夜裡為你唱一首歌請記住我雖然我要去遠方請記住我當聽見吉他的悲傷這就是我跟你在一起唯一的憑據直到我再次擁抱你請記住我你閉上眼睛音樂就會響起不停的愛愛就永不會流逝你閉上眼睛音樂就會響起要不停的愛請記住我雖然再見必須說請記住我眼淚不要墜落我雖然要離你遠去你住在我心底在每個分離的夜裡為你唱一首歌請記住我我即將會消失請記住我我們的愛不會消失我用我的辦法跟你一起不離不棄直到《尋夢環游記》
五十五、家人是比夢想更重要的存在。《尋夢環游記》
五十六、堅持夢想,努力把他變成現實《尋夢環游記》
⑨ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
⑩ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!
1、Adventure is out there.
生活就是冒險。
2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是錦衣華食,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望的達成。
3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.
因為離開你的人越來越多,所以留下來的人就越來越重要。

4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.
只要你從底層做起,任勞任怨,這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。
5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.
當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落。
