當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 楚門秀電影經典台詞
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

楚門秀電影經典台詞

發布時間: 2023-02-23 16:30:53

① 《楚門的世界》十句經典台詞是什麼

《楚門的世界》十句經典台詞:

1、這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

2、早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

3、假如再也碰不到你,祝你早安、午安、晚安。

4、你還有什麼法寶嗎,你想阻擋我,只有殺了我。

5、不過我只知道,不管正確答案是什麼,不管對錯我們都一起承擔。

6、他如果決心要查出真相,誰也阻止不了他。

7、有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為他們的羽毛太美麗了。

8、你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你。

9、不得志是很正常的感覺,誰也希望躊躇滿志,誰也希望是個名人。

10、你無權把一個生命當成一場秀。

《楚門的世界》網路網盤高清免費資源在線觀看:
鏈接:https://pan..com/s/1dpFHZO94bcLDgbj0tV13OQ

?pwd=t6eb 提取碼:t6eb

② 楚門的世界經典台詞勵志篇

導語:《楚門的世界》是1998年上映的,片中的《楚門秀》通過電視媒介進入千家萬戶,全世界的人像在一個村落里一樣關注著這個show, 關注著楚門。下面是我收集整理的關於電影《楚門的世界》經典台詞,歡迎大家閱讀參考!

楚門的世界經典台詞

1、Was anything real?

——有什麼是真實的么?

2、We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

——我們看厭了花哨的特技。

7、You were real. That's what made you so good to watch?

——你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你??

8、We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.

——每個人都會接受眼前的現實。

12、But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.

——重點是,我甘願為你犧牲。

13、No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

——你不能放棄,就算跛著腳也要爬上高峰。【《楚門的世界》經典台詞】《楚門的世界》經典台詞。

14、Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.

——充滿歡笑淚水、悲歡離合,分享艾畢一家的甜酸苦辣。

15、some birds arent meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright?

——有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

17、And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

——科技日新月異,隱藏式攝影機記錄他的一生。

18、Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

——早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

19、I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

——我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。

20、You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.

——不必出門就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞。

27、Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?

——大家都想要上電視,每個人都想成名。

28、But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.

——不過我只知道,不管正確答案是什麼,不管對錯我們都一起承擔。

29、While the world he inhabits? is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

——這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

30、When it's like everything's slipping away? You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but? well? the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.

——時不與我,你無法面對現實,於是??你要去別處尋求出路,但重要的是,我願意為你這朋友兩肋插刀。

31、Things haven't worked out for us like we used to dream they would.l know what that feeling's like. Everything slipping away.You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.

——我知道我們的生活都不如意,所有的理想都悄然逝去,你不想承認,於是另求出路。

32、TRUMAN:Who are you?

TRUMAN:And who am I?

CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

CHRISTOF: You're the star.

TRUMAN:Was nothing real?

CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!

CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here?With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!

TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!

楚門:你是誰?

創造者:我是創造者,創造了一個受萬眾歡迎的電視節目。

楚門:那麼,我是誰?

創造者:你就是那個節目的明星。

楚門:什麼都是假的?

創造者:你是真的,所以才有那麼多人看你。??聽我的.忠告,外面的世界跟我給你的世界一樣的虛假,有一樣的謊言,一樣的欺詐。但在我的世界你什麼也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。

楚門:你無法在我的腦子里裝攝影機。

創造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚門不要緊,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生時我在看你;你學走路時,我在看你;你入學,我在看你;還有你掉第一顆牙齒那一幕。你不能離開,楚門你屬於這里,跟我一起吧??回答我,說句話??說話!你上了電視,正在向全世界轉播。

楚門:假如再也碰不到你??祝你早安、午安、晚安??

我們每個人都是楚門

楚門的世界經典對白

1、我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。

I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

2、早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

3、他就是出生在直播現場。

He was born in front of a live audience.

4、有什麼是真實的么?

Was anything real?

5、你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你……

You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

6、我們看厭了花哨的特技。

We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

7、但是楚門的世界可以說是假的。楚門本人卻半點不假。

While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

8、這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

9、時不與我,你無法面對現實,於是……你要去別處尋求出路,但重要的是,我願意為你這朋友兩肋插刀。

When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.

10、楚門:你是誰?

TRUMAN:Who are you?

創造者:我是創造者,創造了一個受萬眾歡迎的電視節目。

CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

楚門:那麼,我是誰?

TRUMAN:And who am I?

創造者:你就是那個節目的明星。

CHRISTOF: You're the star.

楚門:什麼都是假的?

TRUMAN:Was nothing real?

創造者:你是真的,所以才有那麼多人看你。……聽我的忠告,外面的世界跟我給你的世界一樣的虛假,有一樣的謊言,一樣的欺詐。但在我的世界你什麼也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。

CHRISTOF:YOU were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

楚門:你無法在我的腦子里裝攝影機。

TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!

創造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚門不要緊,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生時我在看你;你學走路時,我在看你;你入學,我在看你;還有你掉第一顆牙齒那一幕。你不能離開,楚門你屬於這里,跟我一起吧。……回答我,說句話。……說話!你上了電視,正在向全世界轉播。

CHRISTOF:You're afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!

楚門:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……

TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!

③ 楚門的世界電影經典台詞雙語版

1.你不能放棄,就算跛著腳也要爬上高峰.

No way, mister.Youre going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

2.不要聽他,他是騙你的.

Please, dont listen to him. Hes gonna lie to you.

3.答應我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我當作糧食.

All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.

4.我預料馬上就會看到騎紅色腳踏車的女人,拿花的男人和保險杠受損的金龜車.

l predict that, in just a moment,well see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.

5.充滿歡笑淚水、悲歡離合,分享艾畢一家的甜酸苦辣.

Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.

6.你想把我切了還是削了?

Dice me, slice me or peel me?

7.不必出門就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞.

You dont have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.

8.他這次命大,下次就得提出起訴.

Next time hell be charged.

9.讓我下車,你瘋了,你想自殺就別拖我下水.

Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.

10.我們從七歲起就是好朋友,互相抄襲才完成學業,考卷一模一樣.

lve been your best friend since we were seven.We got through school by cheating off each others test papers.Jesus, they were identical.

11.大家都想要上電視,每個人都想成名.

Who hasnt sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasnt wanted To be somebody?

12.不過我只知道,不管正確答案是什麼,不管對錯我們都一起承擔.

But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.

13.我知道我們的生活都不如意,所有的理想都悄然逝去,你不想承認,於是另求出路.

Things havent worked out for us like we used to dream they would.l know what that feelings like. Everything slipping away.You dont want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else.

14.他的初吻受到全球矚目.

The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

15.有一晚我們在帳罯里徹夜不睡,因為你想玩北極游戲,結果害我得了肺炎.

l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.

16.科技日新月異,隱藏式攝影機記錄他的一生.

And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

17.他是第一個 被公司領養的小孩.

l believe Truman is the first child to be adopted by a corporation.

18.好緊張的一周,簡直如坐針毯.

What a week! l was on pins and needles the entire time.

19.你無權把一個生命 當成一場秀.

What right do you have to turn a babys life into a mockery.

20.他如果決心要查出真相,誰也阻止不了他.

lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, theres no way we could prevent him.

21.我想說的是生命很脆弱.

l guess what lm saying is that life is fragile.

22.重點是,我甘願為你犧牲.

But the point is, ld gladly walk in front of traffic for you.

23.每個人都會接受眼前的現實.

We accept the reality of the world with which were presented.

④ 楚門的世界中楚門經典台詞都有什麼

外面的帶慧世界跟我給你的世界一樣的虛假,有一樣的謊言一樣的欺詐。There's no more truth Out there. Than there is in the world I created for you. The same lies. The same deceit。

你還有什麼法寶?你想阻止我只有殺我。Is that the best You can do? You're gonna have To kill me。

為什麼至今楚門還蠢神答不知道自己活在一個什麼樣的世界?Why do you think truman Has never come close To discovering the true nature Of his world until now? 我們都接受現實,就是那麼簡單。We accept the reality Of the world With which we are Presented. It's as simple as that。

《楚門的世界》網路網盤高清免費資源在線觀看:
鏈接:https://pan..com/s/1vvpoH6F5O8jKk5s58pKKGw

?pwd=zyh6 提取碼:zyh6


⑤ 楚門的世界精彩經典台詞中英文


《楚門的世界》最經典台詞

楚門:你是誰?

創造者:我是創造者,創造了一個受萬眾歡迎的電視節目。

楚門:那麼,我是誰?

創造者:你就是那個節目的明星。

楚門:什麼都是假的?

創造者:你是真的,所以才有那麼多人看你。聽我的忠告,外面的世界跟我給你的世界一樣的虛假,有一樣的謊言,一樣的欺詐。但在我的世界你什麼也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。

楚門:你無法在我的腦子里裝攝影機。

創造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚門不要緊,我明白。我看了你的一生,你出生時我在看你;你學走路時,我在看你;你入學,我在看你;還有你掉第一顆牙齒那一幕。你不能離開,楚門你屬於這里 ,跟我一起吧。回答我,說句話。說話!你上了電視,正在向全世界轉播。

楚門:假如再也碰不到你祝你早安、午安、晚安

TRUMAN:Who are you?

CHRISTOF:I am the creator..of a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

TRUMAN:And who am I?

CHRISTOF: Youre the star.

TRUMAN:Was nothing real?

CHRISTOF:YOU were real. Thats what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. Theres no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

TRUMAN:You never had a camera in my head!

CHRISTOF:Youre afraid. Thats why you cant leave. Its okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You cant leave, Truman. You belong here...With me. Talk to me. Say something. ell, say something, goddamnit! Youre on television! Youre live to the whole world!

TRUMAN:In case I dont see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!

1、他就是出生在直播現場。

He was born in front of a live audience.

2、有什麼是真實的么?

Was anything real?

3、你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你

You were real. Thats what made you so good to watch

4、我們看厭了花哨的特技。

Were tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

5、The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

他的初吻受到全球矚目。

6、please, dont listen to him. Hes gonna lie to you.

不要聽他,他是騙你的。

7、You were real. Thats what made you so good to watch

你是真實的,所以大家才這么愛你

8、We accept the reality of the world with which were presented.

每個人都會接受眼前的現實。

9、但是楚門的世界可以說是假的。楚門本人卻半點不假。

While the world he inhabits is in some respects, counterfeit. Theres nothing fake about Truman himself.

10、這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

No scripts; no cue cards. It isnt always Shakespeare, but its genuine. Its a life.

11、時不與我,你無法面對現實,於是你要去別處尋求出路,但重要的是,我願意為你這朋友兩肋插刀。

When its like everythings slipping away You dont want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but well the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.

11、What right do you have to turn a babys life into a mockery.

你無權把一個生命 當成一場秀。

12、lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, theres no way we could prevent him.

他如果決心要查出真相,誰也阻止不了他。

13、All right. promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.

答應我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我當作糧食。

冰雪奇緣經典台詞中英文對白


1.我們需要愛莎把夏天帶過來

2.好可愛!就像個嬰兒的獨角獸

3.亂扔雪人可不禮貌

4.我們先要挺過這場暴風雪

5.我不會離開你的,愛莎

6.好可愛!就像個嬰兒的獨角獸

7.亂扔雪人可不禮貌

8.我們先要挺過這場暴風雪

9.那不是暴風雪,那是我姐姐!

10有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成現實

11.如果我們不行動起來,我們會被凍死

12.讓我們把夏天帶回來

13.沒錯,我覺得她是最善良的人,不是嗎?你好,你可真是恐怖

14.大家好,我叫雪寶。你是愛莎堆出來的嗎?

15.那不是暴風雪,那是我姐姐!

16有生以來第一次,我的夢想變成現實

17.如果我們不行動起來,我們會被凍死

18.讓我們把夏天帶回來

19.你在融化,寶雪

有些人值得我融化,但好像現在不是時候

20.解開冰封吧,拜託了!

你不明白嗎?我做不到

21.我不會離開你的,愛莎

冰雪奇緣經典英文台詞

1、We can head down this mountain together.you dont have to live in fear.Cause for rhe first time in foreve...

2、I will be right here

3、Do you wanna build a snowman

4、It doesnt have to be a snowman

5、Olaf!Youre melting

6、Some people are worth melting for

7、Just not maybe in this second

8、Winters a good time stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and ill be a...

9、Happy snowmanl

10、Do you know where she is

11、Do you think you can shou us the way?

12、Dont know if imelated or gassy

13、but im somewhere in that zone!

14、I cant feel my legs

15、Those ate my legs

16/Dont be the monster they fear you are

阿甘正傳的經典台詞中英文


阿甘正傳的經典台詞中英文


1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get、(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)


2、Stupid is as stupid does、(蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看他的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。


3、Miracles happen every day、(奇跡每天都在發生)美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的時非常典型的美國教育。


4、Jenny and I was like peas and carrots、(我和珍妮形影不離) 豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。


5、Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)


6、You just stay away from me please、(求你離開我)


7、If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away、(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)


8、It made me look like a ck in water、(它讓我如魚得水)


9、Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do、(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)


10、I was messed up for a long time、(這些年我一塌糊塗)


11、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze、(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)


12、His back is as crooked as a politician、


形容GUMp的後背的彎曲。(象政客的不正直,雙關諷刺政客。)


13、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes、Where they're going、Where they've been、


通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。(比如要去哪裡或去過哪裡、)


14、You are no different than anybody else is、


你和別人沒有任何的不同,阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。(就象她說如果世界上每個人都一樣的話那麼全世界的人都是殘疾人。)


15、There must be someing can be done、


不同的與其可以傳遞不同的信息,在電影里阿甘媽媽側身,眼神里充滿的誘惑,對校長曖昧的說了這句話。校長沒有領會錯她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!


16、Son-of-bitch、


狗娘養的、狗崽。罵起人來過癮!(但是片中有用在教練誇GUMp。)


17、Sure as hell was、


絕對可信,鐵板定釘了,敢以人格擔保的可信,就是這種感覺。(象地獄那麼真實?呵呵 WHO KNOWS!)


18、Ain't I going to be me?


我不能做我自己么?(JENY問他長大要做什麼Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) 他很奇怪就問了這句。GUMp真的是白痴么?他的智商太高了!)


19、Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball、


沒人在乎你是誰,女里女氣的男人,明顯的罵人的話。


20Get your maggoty ass on the bus、


滾到車上來!


21、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard、


誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上。(GUMp在軍隊里的確如鴨子在水裡,呵呵!)


22、Just like that ,she was gone、


就這樣,她走了。阿甘一生最愛的人走了,不知該說什麼,一切僅在不言之中,阿甘有一點點的心酸,有一點點的無奈。但是更多的一種感覺是:上帝的存在。


23、I do not know much about it ,but I think some of America's best young men served in this war、


阿甘對戰爭不了解,但他知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。


24、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain、


牛毛細雨,和瓢泊大雨。(記得我的巨型希臘婚禮么?也是這種表達。)


25、There ain』t something you can find just around the corner、


形容很不容易找到的東西。(萬能系動詞否定)


26、The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball、


為了表達「永遠」的口氣,口語中要每句說得很清楚(這是打乒乓的秘訣?呵呵!為什麼GUMp總能遇到那種能讓他理解並成功的表達方式)


27、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan、


沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。宿命論!(destiny!)


28、army』s value=loyalt,ty, respect,selfless service,honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage 、


每個單詞的首個字母連起來就是LDRSHIp=leadship、美國軍人的七項素質。(全部做到了你就具有leadship了)


29、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind、


某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。(美國登月宇航員)


30、A promise is a promise、(made a promise and keep a promise)、


信守承諾。阿甘信守了承諾,最後也得到了最好的回報。(It's forrest's)


31、I am a man of my word、


我是信守我承諾的人。


32、Where the hell is this God of yours? 你的上帝他媽的在哪裡?


33、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off、


一個人真正需要財富的就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。


34、You got to go when you got to go、


不得不去洗手間的時候,不得不去。(讓我想起一首歌《whatever will be,will be、》又可以叫que sera, sera、)


35、Shit happens!


不好的事情發生了。(片中GUMp跑步時給那個保險杠商的創意)


36、You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on、


放下包袱,才能繼續前進。


37、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou、There was a million sparkles on the river、、


就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。(GUMp是如此浪漫、唯美,他的心底是怎樣的完美,因為他眼睛裡看到的是如此完美)


38、If there is anything you need I will not be far away、


用情至專!(是他在JENY墳前說的)


39、It's my time、It's just my time、Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do、I didn't know it、But I was destined to be your momma、I did the best I could、


母親:別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎麼回事,但我註定是你的媽媽,並且我盡我的全力去做好了。


40、Sometimes we all do things that, just don』t make no sense、是啊!

速度與激情7經典台詞中英文


(1) Roman: [at Hans funeral] promise me something, Brian. I dont wanna go to any more funerals.

[韓的葬禮上]布萊恩,你答應我,我不想再參加任何葬禮了。

Brian OConner: Only one more.

還有一場。

Brian OConner: His.

他的(戴克肖)。

2、Drag racing or death.

飆車或者死亡。

3、You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.

你站錯隊了,婊子!

4、Because Ill be there to kick your ass if you aint.

如果你不好好表現,我就弄死你。

5.want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6.if you want to use violence, we can try.

如果你想使用暴力,咱們可以試試。

7.I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman What are the.

我跟肖合作,物質,武器,金錢,女人什麼都有。

8.she survived. Shes in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

9.as the amnesty and amnesty, the day we were born, these words will disappea.

就如同大赦和特赦 ,我們出生的那天,這些詞就消失了。

10.something we carry together, he went to have a look two people together are better than one.

有事大家一起扛,他去也有個照應 兩個人在一起總比一個人強。

11.Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!

伙計們!做點什麼,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!

12.I couldnt believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.

我簡直不敢相信,他們偷坦克只是為了搶一個85克的晶元。

13、And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.

我們的熱火瞬間點燃黑夜。

14、Couldnt slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

15、We the family and loyalty never change up.

我們親如一家,彼此永遠忠誠。

16、You can catch me kiss in my girl with both eye closed.

親吻姑娘的時候,我才會閉眼。

17、I see some people ahead that we go pass.

前面的對手我們都要超越。

18、I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

(19) Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

敵人的敵人,就是朋友。

(20) Dominic Toretto: I dont have friends. Ive got family.

我沒有朋友,我們是家人。

21、還以為就那樣了,原來還有更牛的。

22、無論你身處何方,無論是4分之1英里的賽道還是饒了大半個地球的距離,我們生命中最重要的東西就是這屋檐下的人就在此時就在此地。你永遠在我身邊也永遠是我的兄弟。

23、多米尼克托雷多,你不認識我。不過很快會認識了。 傑森斯坦森

24、開始幹活吧。

25、人生中最重要的永遠是此刻此地的家人。范迪塞爾的旁白開始

26、這還有點意思。

27、你們做自己該做的,但不要放過他。

28、我們從起點走來歷經漫漫長路;每一次飆車就像走過一次人生。

29、你死了,我也不會活。

30、你們的游戲規則這邊不管用。

31、我這輩子最不後悔的事就是走進你家的店買下了第一塊三明治。

32、在倫敦結下的梁子,人家找上門了。 范迪賽爾

33、終極一戰。

34、記得歐文 肖吧?這是他的大壞蛋哥哥!

(35) Brian OConner: [Etihad towers scene] Cars cant fly, Dom, cars cant fly!

汽車不能飛,汽車不能飛。

(36) Letty: Would you believe I knocked him out with my charm?

你相不相信他是為我的魅力所傾倒?

Kara: Youre not that charming, bitch.

你才沒那麼有魅力,賤人。

(37) Dominic Toretto: You thought this was gonna be a street fight?

你認為這次是街頭爭霸么?

Dominic Toretto: Youre goddamn right it is.

你居然猜對了。

(38) No matter where you are, whether its a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Youll always be with me. And youll always be my brother.

無論你身處何方,無論是4分之1英里的賽道,還是繞了大半個地球的距離。我們生命中最重要的東西就是這屋檐下的人,就在此時,就在此地,你永遠在我身邊,也永遠是我的兄弟!