⑴ 求小鬼當家1,2,3季台詞
第一季台詞
Where's my luggage(我的行李吶?)
Uncle Frank won't let me go to the movies.(法蘭克叔叔不讓我看電影。)
But he showed it to older children.(可是他讓大孩子看。)
Why can't I watch it?(為什麼我就不能看?)
I'm talking on the phone.(我正在講電話)
When will you come back?(你們什麼時候回來)
This movie is not restricted. He hates it.(這部電影又不是限制級,他真討厭)
No, we'll send the dog to the kennel.
(不,我們要把狗送進狗舍里。)
Hang up the phone and then kick me out.(掛了電話再來趕我出去啊。)
No, I don't have time to buy that(沒有,我沒閑時間買那個。)
第二季台詞
Great. You can get black charcoal.(好極了,你一定可以曬成黑炭。)
He can't bask in the sun, so he is jealous.(不能曬太陽,所以嫉妒。)
He has freckles all over his face.(他已經滿臉都是雀斑)
Don't drink so much soda, the diapers have been put away.(不要喝那麼多汽水尿片都已收好。)
Honey, are you ready(親愛的你准備好了嗎)
Shall I put it outside for you(要我幫你放到外面嗎?)
Do you know what grandma gave you on this trip?(你知道這次旅行祖母送你什麼?)
Let me guess. Donald Duck slippers.(我猜猜看唐老鴨拖鞋。)
Inflatable clown who can play in the water.(可以在水裡玩的充氣小丑。)
It's really exciting(真令人興奮)
第三季台詞
I found nothing in the toilet(我在廁所里什麼都沒有發現。)
It must be on a plane.(一定是在某架飛機上)
We are going to Chicago(我們要去芝加哥)
Go in winter.(冬天去)
I brought tropical luggage(我帶了熱帶的行李)
Have you checked your luggage? Ma 'am.(你檢查過行李了嗎?女士。)
She's leaving.(她要走了。)
Thank you, and your mother, did she teach you(謝謝,還有你的媽媽,有沒有教過你?)
It is impolite to scratch yourself in front of a lady.(在淑女面前撓自己很沒有禮貌。)
Good night, Alex.(晚安,亞力克斯。)
⑵ 小鬼當家1里的至少十句台詞(英文版)
1、I wouldn't let you sleep in my room... if you were growing on my ass.
2、There! What are we gonna do with him, Harry?
3、We'll do exactly what he did to us: we're gonna burn his head with a blowtorch.
4、And smash his face with an iron!

5、I like to slap him right in the face with a paint can.
6、And shove a nail through his foot!
7、First off, I'm gonna bite off his every little fingers one at a time.
8、Just then, Marley knocks Harry and Marv with his shovel.
9、Kevin, get upstairs right now.
⑶ 《小鬼當家2》經典台詞英漢互譯是什麼
《小鬼當家2》經典台詞英漢互譯如下:
1、I don't understand why people keep watching movies over and over again, I've seen it, I cried, once is enough.
我不明白人們為什麼總是把電影看一遍又一遍,我看過了,我哭了,一次就夠了。
2、No one can beat me in my house.
沒人能在我的家打敗我。

小鬼當家簡介
《小鬼當家2》是《小鬼當家》系列電影的第二集,由克里斯·哥倫布執導,麥考利·卡爾金、丹尼爾·斯特恩、喬·佩西主演的喜劇片。該片講述了凱文·麥卡利斯特在紐約走失,獨自在這個完全陌生的大都市,遭遇到之前遇到的兩個笨賊,並施展手段教訓這兩個笨賊的故事。1993年,該片獲得第19屆人民選擇獎最受歡迎喜劇片。
⑷ 《小鬼當家》2中英文對白
Harry: Here we are Marv. New York City, the land of opportunity. Smell that?
哈利:我們到了,馬福。紐約,充滿機遇的城市。聞到了么?
Marv: (sniffs)Yeah.
馬福:(聞)是的。
Harry: Know what that is?
哈利:是什麼?
Marv: Fish?
馬福:魚。
Harry: It's freedom.
哈利:是自由。
Marv: No, it's fish.
馬福:不,是魚。
Harry: It's freedom, and it's money.
哈利:是自由,和錢。
Marv: Okay, okay, it's freedom.
馬福:好吧好吧,是自由。
Harry: Let's get out of here before somebody sees us.
哈利:在別人發現我們之前趕緊離開這兒。
Marv: And it's fish.
馬福:確實是魚的味道。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiter: Two scoops, sir?
侍者:兩勺好么,先生?
Kevin McCallister: Two? Make it three. I'm not driving.
凱文:兩勺?我要三勺,我不開車。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gangster Johnny on TV: You was here last night too, wasn't ya?
電視上的男匪:你昨晚在這,是吧?
Girl Gangster on TV: I was singing at the Blue Monkey last night.
女匪:我昨晚在"藍猴子"唱歌。
Kevin McCallister: She was not. She was smooching with your brother.
凱文:她沒有,她在跟你的兄弟接吻。
Gangster Johnny on TV: You was here. And you was smoochin' with my brother.
男匪:你在這,還跟我的兄弟接吻。
Kevin McCallister: See?
凱文:看到了吧?
