⑴ 一段經典的英文電影獨白
電影返老還童又名本傑明巴頓奇事
Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
本傑明·巴頓:有些時候我們就活在即將發生沖撞的軌道上,渾然不知。無論它是意外發生的還是蓄謀已久的,對此我們都無能為力。一個住在巴黎的女人正在去購物的路上,但是她忘記拿她的大衣,便回去取了。當她去拿衣服時,電話鈴響了,所以她停下來去接電話,並聊了幾分鍾。就在那個女人打電話的時候,黛西就在為巴黎大劇院的演出而排練。就在她排練時,那個女人打完了電話,離開了屋子去叫一輛計程車(但錯過了一班)。現在一個計程車司機由於這班工作完的比較早,便停下來去喝杯咖啡,與此同時黛西還在排練。這個提前完成了這趟工作喝了杯咖啡的計程車司機,接了那個錯過一班計程車的去購物的女人。計程車被迫因為一個橫穿道路的人急停了一下,因為一個男人比原來上班的時間晚起了五分鍾,由於他忘記了上好鬧鍾。而就在那個晚起的,忘記上鬧鍾的男人過馬路時,黛西也完成了排練,正在沖澡。而就在黛西洗澡的時候,那個計程車司機在精品店外,等那個女人去拿她的商品。那個商品還沒有被服務員提前包裝好,因為昨天晚上那個服務員剛剛和男朋友分手,把這件事情忘的一干二凈。當商品被包好後,那個女人回到車上,車租車又被一輛運貨車擋了一下,此時此刻黛西也梳妝完畢。在運貨車離開後,計程車終於可以行駛了。當黛西最後一個打扮完後,便等待她其中一個鞋帶斷了的朋友。就在計程車停著等候紅綠燈時,黛西和她朋友從劇院出來了。
Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
本傑明·巴頓:如果只有那麼一件事情,並沒有按原來發生的話,如果那個鞋帶沒有斷掉;或者如果那輛貨車提前幾分鍾開走;如果那個商品早早就被包裝好,因為她沒有和他的男朋友分手;如果那個男人的鬧鍾提前上了五分鍾;如果那個司機沒有停下來去喝杯咖啡;如果那個女人沒有忘記她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的計程車,黛西和她的朋友就將穿過馬路,計程車也只會擦肩而過。但是生活就是這么不可預測,在一系列的交錯層疊的人與事中,沒有誰能掌控它們,而計程車沒有碰巧開過去,那個司機也有些精力不集中,那個計程車還是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞傷了。
希望能幫到你哦~~
⑵ 經典英文電影對白
《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。
斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……
奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。
斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。
奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。
⑶ 一部英語電影的英文介紹和經典台詞
<titanic>泰坦尼克號
1)介紹:
After winning a trip on the RMS Titanic ring a dockside card game, American Jack Dawson spots the society girl Rose DeWitt Bukater who is on her way to Philadelphia to marry her rich snob fiance Cal Hockley. Rose feels helplessly trapped by her situation and makes her way to the aft deck and thinks of suicide until she is rescued by Jack. Cal is therefore obliged to invite Jack to dine at their first-class table where he suffers through the slights of his snobbish hosts. In return, he spirits Rose off to third class for an evening of dancing, giving her the time of her life. Deciding to forsake her intended future all together, Rose asks Jack, who has made his living making sketches on the streets of Paris, to draw her in the nude wearing the invaluable blue diamond Cal has given her. Cal finds out and has Jack locked away. Soon afterwards, the ship hits an iceberg and Rose must find Jack while both must run from Cal even as the ship sinks deeper into the freezing water.
Proction Status: Released
Logline: A young man and woman from different social classes fall in love aboard the ill-fated voyage.
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama and Romance
Running Time: 3 hrs. 17 min.
Release Date: December 19, 1997
MPAA Rating: PG-13 for disaster related peril and violence, nudity, sensuality and brief language.
Distributors: Paramount Pictures
Proction Co.: Lightstorm Entertainment
Studios: 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures
U.S. Box Office: $600,743,440
Filming Locations: Rosarito, Mexico
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, USA
United Kingdom
Proced in: United States
2)經典對白
Rose: Jack, this is impossible. I can't see you.
Rose: Jack,這不可能,我看不到你。
Jack: Rose, you're no picnic... you're a spoiled brat even, but under that you're a strong, pure heart, and you're the most amazing astounding girl I've ever known and…
Jack: Rose,你並不是在野餐。好了,被寵壞的孩子,但是你有堅強而純潔的心靈,你是我見過的最令人吃驚的女孩……
Rose: Jack I…
Rose: Jack,我……
Jack: No wait. Let me try to get this out. You're amazing... and I know I have nothing to offer you, Rose. I know that. But I'm involved now. You jump, I jump, remember? I can't turn away without knowing you're going to be alright.
Jack: 等等。讓我把話說完。你是那麼吸引我……我知道我並沒有什麼可以給你,Rose,我知道。但是我應經愛上你了。你跳,我就跳,記得嗎?我不能就這樣離開,不知道你是否平安。
Rose: You're making this very hard. I'll be fine. Really.
Rose: 你把事情弄得復雜了。我會好起來的。真的。
Jack: I don't think so. They've got you in a glass jar like some butterfly, and you're going to die it you don't break out. Maybe not right away, cause you're strong. But sooner or later the fire in you is going to go out.
Jack: 我不這么想。你像被他們放在玻璃罐中的蝴蝶一樣,你會力竭而亡。也許不是馬上, 因為你很堅強。但是這是早晚的事。
Rose: It's not up to you to save me, Jack.
Rose: 我不能靠你來救我,Jack。
Jack: You're right. Only you can do that.
Jack: 對。只有你自己能救自己。
Rose: I have to go back, they'll miss me. Please, Jack, for both our sakes, leave me alone.
Rose: 我得回去了,他們會掛念我的。Jack,請讓我單獨待著,這樣對我們都好
3)經典台詞:
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world.
我們是真*走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這。
⑷ 英語電影片段,演講用
下面是七部電影的經典片段台詞,希望對你有幫助!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
⑸ 求簡單的英語電影獨白片段
《海上鋼琴師》
「陸上的人喜歡尋根問底,虛度了大好光陰。冬天憂慮夏天的姍姍來遲,夏天則擔心冬天的將至。所以他們不停四處遊走,追求一個遙不可及、四季如夏的地方—我並不羨慕。」
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
「我是在這艘船上出生的,整個世界跟我並肩而行,但是,行走一次只攜帶兩千人。這里也有慾望,但不會虛妄到超出船頭和船尾。你用鋼琴表達你的快樂,但音符不是無限的。我已經習慣這么生活。」
「I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.
「你把我推到舷梯上然後扔給我一架有百萬琴鍵的鋼琴,百萬千萬的沒有盡頭的琴鍵,那是事實,max,它們沒有盡頭。那鍵盤是無限延伸的。然而如果琴鍵是無限的,那麼在那架琴上就沒有你能彈奏的音樂,你坐錯了地方,那是上帝的鋼琴。」
「You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. 」
⑹ 經典英語電影對白(
只能幫你找這么多了……你看看行不行(歌舞青春比較容易)
經典電影對白:當幸福來敲門(The pursuit of Happiness)
1. Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯•加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2. Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
克里斯•加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯•加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
4. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但 我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
經典電影對白:阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump)
1. Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been .
你可以從一個人的鞋子了解到很多,他們要去哪裡,他們去過哪裡.
3.You are no different than anybody else is.你和別人沒有任何的不同
4.Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成為我自己么(真實的,本色的自我)?
5.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.那是我聽過的最佳的回答.
6.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。
經典電影對白:歌舞青春
劇情引導1:Troy和Gabriella重歸於好,籃球隊也同科學社交往甚密起來。而Sharpay和Ryan兩兄妹無意偷聽到兩人復試的美妙合唱大吃一驚,唯恐被這兩位新人搶去風頭,決意做手腳讓他們不能參加復試….
【劇場】
Troy: Callbacks the same time as the game?
Gabriella: And the scholastic decathlon.
Tylar: Why would they do that?
Chad: I smell a rat named Darbus.
Kelsi: I think two rats, neither named Darbus.
Chad: Do you know something about this, small person?
Kelsi: Miss Darbus thinks she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves.
Chad: Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?
Troy: Nothing, We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?
Guys: You know I'm in.
特洛伊:復試時間和球賽同時舉行?
凱碧:還有學術十項全能。
泰勒:他們搞什麼啊?
查德:一定是達布斯壞的事。
凱爾茜:其實是兩個人壞事,但跟達布斯無關。
查德:你知道些什麼嘛,小個子?
凱爾茜:達布斯老師以為她保住了音樂劇正常舉行,但是雷恩和夏佩都是忙著保全自身。
查德:我得給那兩個音樂劇混蛋點什麼顏色看看!
特洛伊:不要,不要給他們什麼顏色看。也許去唱歌就行。如果我們齊心協力的話,事情還有得救。誰加入?
大夥:當然算我一個。
【解析】: smell a rat
smell a rat字面的意思是「聞到一隻老鼠」,解釋為「認為有什麼事情不不對勁」,尤其是用在覺得有人暗中作祟的
⑺ 英語電影經典獨白
瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。
⑻ 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
⑼ 求介紹一段5分鍾左右電影經典英語對白。
獅子王的發音非常標准,速度又不快,也很有深意,適合口語學習、
The sun is bright, the trees are green and the animals live happily.)
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow!
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything!
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the
stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
(望無際的非洲平原,陽光燦爛,樹木青蔥,動物們幸福地生活著。)
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
辛巴:衣服都不合身了?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
木法沙:不會國王也不能凡事隨心所欲。
辛巴:不能嗎?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
不法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下:我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。 木法沙:辛巴,我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王從那些星星上看著我們。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每當你寂寞的時候,要記得那些君王永遠在那裡指引著你,還有我。
⑽ 用英語寫的短的介紹電影的一段話
加勒比海盜/神鬼奇航:黑珍珠號的詛咒/神鬼奇航:鬼盜船魔咒英文劇情介紹:
This swash-buckling tale follows the quest of Captain Jack Sparrow, a savvy pirate, and Will Turner, a resourceful blacksmith, as they search for Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth, the daughter of the governor and the love of Will's life, has been kidnapped by the feared Captain Barbossa. Little do they know, but the fierce and clever Barbossa has been cursed. He, along with his large crew, are under an ancient curse, doomed for eternity to neither live, nor die. That is, unless a blood sacrifice is made. Full of edge-of-the-seat action and swashbuckling adventures, this is a movie you won't want to miss!
-------------------------------------
給你三個義大利電影《美麗人生》的簡介,你自己選一個吧 給你三個英文簡介,你看哪一個好
1.In 1930s Italy, a carefree Jewish book keeper named Guido starts a fairy tale life by courting and marrying a lovely woman from a nearby city. Guido and his wife have a son and live happily together until the occupation of Italy by German forces. In an attempt to hold his family together and help his son survive the horrors of a Jewish Concentration Camp, Guido imagines that the Holocaust is a game and that the grand prize for winning is a tank. 2.The film starts in the 1930s when Guido relocates from the country to a large Tuscan town where he falls in love with schoolteacher Dora. She is already engaged to another guy, but Guido stills fights for her. The story continues 5 years later, ring wartime, Guido is married to Dora and they have a son called Giosue. Guido is of Jewish origin, and he is sent to a concentration camp with Giosue and Dora follows them, only to be sent to another part of the camp.
3.It's 1939. The ebullient, playful Guido comes to town. He works as a waiter under his uncle's eye, an elegant man who is also a Jew. Guido falls for Dora, a schoolteacher, whom he calls "princess" and courts by popping up at unexpected times. She mps her fiancé to choose Guido. The film jumps ahead to the last months of the war. Nora and Guido have a child, Giosué, and when Guido and the lad are shipped to a concentration camp, Dora voluntarily follows. Although the men and women in the camp are separated and a child is in mortal peril, Guido finds ways to communicate with Dora, to hide Giosué, and to convince him this is an elaborate game, a special contest to win a tank. In 1930s Italy, a carefree Jewish book keeper named Guido starts a fairy tale life by courting and marrying a lovely woman from a nearby city. Guido and his wife have a son and live happily together until the occupation of Italy by German forces. In an attempt to hold his family together and help his son survive the horrors of a Jewish Concentration Camp, Guido
