當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 小鹿斑比英文電影中的十個經典台詞
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

小鹿斑比英文電影中的十個經典台詞

發布時間: 2023-01-16 23:51:52

⑴ 求英文電影經典台詞

根據樓主的意思刪掉了一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
11.You jump, I jump.
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

⑵ 小鹿斑比的名人名言

1 . 初夏,鬱郁蔥蔥的樹木靜靜地站在蔚藍的天空,迎接著陽光的照耀。


2 . 叢林里,樹上的花兒開得正歡,各種各樣的顏色如繁星在閃爍。


3 . 清晨的陽光透過樹照了進來,整個屋子像是被撒了一層金粉。


4 . 夏日正午,太陽炙烤著大地,森林的水分好像都已經蒸發了一樣,酷熱難當。


5.四周生長著榛樹、橡樹、高高的槭樹以及山毛櫸。地上到處是已經凋謝的紫羅蘭的葉子;草莓正盛開著鮮艷的花朵。太陽光透過茂密的樹葉灑在大地上。整個森林回盪著各色各樣的鳥兒的鳴叫聲:野鴿的咕咕聲,烏鶇的啾啾聲以及老鷹尖利的啼叫聲。它們響徹整個森林上空。


6.小鹿對這些鳥兒唱的歌兒一竅不通,對他們的話兒也毫無反應;他只知道緊緊地偎依在母親的肚子間,飢渴地到處尋找著生命之源。


7.現在是初夏時節,一棵棵樹在藍天下靜靜地站立著,灌木在爭相吐艷,到處彌漫著樹葉的清香。蜜蜂從早到晚在歡快地歌唱,馬蜂在嗡嗡地鳴叫,山蜂也嗡嗡地從這充滿芳香的寂靜的森林裡飛過。


8.每當他夜晚穿過森林,或白天躺在他那小屋裡時,他總能聽到樹葉從樹枝上沙沙地飄落的聲音。眼下,這樹葉從樹梢和樹枝上隨風飄落的沙沙聲更是不絕於耳。

⑶ 小鹿斑比的好詞好句。

小鹿斑比好詞好句摘抄
1、清晨的陽光像一縷縷金色的細紗,穿過重重疊疊的枝葉照了進來。整個森林裡,回響著各種聲音,充滿了歡樂和生機。黃鸝不停地歡唱,鴿子咕咕叫個不休,燕雀鳴囀,山雀啾啾,烏鴉吹響了口哨。歡騰的叫聲中,不時夾雜著松鴉猛然發出的陣陣吵架一樣的尖叫、喜鵲嘻嘻哈哈的俏皮的笑聲、還有野雉爆發的清脆的叫聲。
2、母子倆周圍,長滿了各種榛樹、山茱萸、黑刺李和幼小的接骨木樹,在這些茂密的灌木叢上方,高大的槭樹、山毛櫸和橡樹形成了一個綠色穹頂,灌木叢的下面,各種蕨類植物、野豌豆、還有鼠尾草正已從黑黝黝的泥地里破土而出,最下面的是盛開的紫羅蘭和含苞欲放的草莓,它們的葉子擠擠挨挨,緊緊依偎著大地。

⑷ 小鹿斑比中的好句子

清晨的陽光透過樹照了進來,整個屋子像是被撒了一層金粉。

夏日正午,太陽炙烤著大地,森林的水分好像都已經蒸發了一樣,酷熱難當。

初夏,鬱郁蔥蔥的樹木靜靜地站在蔚藍的天空,迎接著陽光的照耀。

叢林里,樹上的花兒開得正歡,各種各樣的顏色如繁星在閃爍。

小鹿對這些鳥兒唱的歌兒一竅不通,對他們的話兒也毫無反應;他只知道緊緊地偎依在母親的肚子間,飢渴地到處尋找著生命之源。

我相信他總有一天會像這樣和我們坐在一起游戲,到了那時整個森林就充滿了幸福,大家可以相親相愛。

蝴蝶在草葉上飛來飛去,就像是在空中舞蹈的花兒一樣,有時飛得高,有時飛得低。在花叢中不停穿梭,看得斑比眼花繚亂。

所有的灌木是我們的守衛,而且地上的枯枝會咔嚓咔嚓地向我們發出警報,泥土上的陳年落葉會發出聲響除此之外還有松鴉和喜鵲,他們同樣在為我們站崗。

⑸ 急求小鹿斑比英文台詞

Mother!

Moth... (gasps)

Your mother
can't be with you anymore.

Come.

- Friend Owl.
- Excuse me, sir.

l hope l'm not intruding, but...

⑹ 動畫片花木蘭 灰姑娘 獅子王 小鹿斑比 英語台詞表

now add a cricket just for luck)and even you can't blow it.
你一定會成功的。
《花木蘭》
Remember should remember , forget to should forget , change to be able to change,
take on can not change.
記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的,改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。
《花木蘭》
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
從前有一位可愛善良的姑娘,她父親很早就去世了。她的繼母經常虐待她,繼母帶來的兩個孩子也經常欺負她,她們把灰姑娘當女擁一樣使喚。
《灰姑娘》
stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your ties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast.
把這些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板趕快給我擦乾凈。另外,把我的早飯帶來。
《灰姑娘》
stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.
灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿來,我感到有點冷。
《灰姑娘》
Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.
雖然繼母這樣對她,可灰姑娘還是樂觀地活著,另外她還有許多小動物做她的朋友。
《灰姑娘》
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
《獅子王》
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
《獅子王》
The Donghai Sea assured source of life Xi Shan, worries about sunrise also being delighted for one day, also one day. Essential points does not get into a blind alley when anything comes up , person is not also at ease , the heart is not also at ease.
日出東海落西山,愁也一天,喜也一天。遇事不要鑽牛角尖,人也舒坦,心也舒坦。
《花木蘭》
This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
《獅子王》
小鹿斑比的沒找到...