當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 恐怖英文電影經典台詞
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

恐怖英文電影經典台詞

發布時間: 2022-10-25 07:11:52

A. 恐怖游輪經典台詞英語

He cheated death. No, he made a PROMISE to death that he didn't keep(他欺騙了死神。不,應該說是他向死神做出了承諾,卻沒有遵守諾言)

It return when everyone's dead

B. 美國恐怖故事經典台詞:恐怖後的經典

在美國上演的美國 恐怖故事 ,不管你有沒有看過,可能你看過真的被嚇住了。但是這部電影中的經典台詞,是讓人永遠忘不了的。恐怖之後的經典,是你回味這部電影的關鍵,那麼在其中有哪些是讓人覺得經典的台詞呢?一起往下看看吧。

1、It's agony to let people see you so exposed。It takes a huge amount of trust, and for most of us,that trust was shattered long ago。
將自己暴露在他人的目光下是一種極大的痛苦。這需要巨大的信任,可是對大多數人來說,對別人的信任早就支離破碎了。

2、只可惜你的才華遠不及你的野心

3、The loneliness,the heartbreak,the sacrifice you will face as a woman with a dream on her own。
孤獨,心碎,以及犧牲,這是有夢想的女人今後必將面對的。

4、將自己暴露於他人的目光下是一種極大的痛苦,這需要巨大的信任,對於大多數人來說,對他人的信任早已支離破碎。

5、But I'll leave you alone from now on。從現在開始我會離開你
If that's what you want。如果是你想要的
Is that what you want?那真是你想要的?
You know why I'd leave you alone?你知道我為什麼要離開你?
Because I care your feelings more than mine。因為我在乎你的感受勝過我
I love you。我愛你
There,I said it-not just on some chalkboard。我並不是只是說說而已
I would never let anybody or anything hurt you。我不會讓任何人或事來傷害你
I've never felt that way about anyone。我並沒有對別人這么想過

6、Life is too short for so much sorrow。人生苦短切莫悲傷。

第一季:凶宅(Murder House)
Moira:I found these in the attic。(我在閣樓上找到了這些東西。)
Violet:Wow。 These ornaments are ancient。(這些裝飾品真古老。)
Moira:I suppose they are。You'll come to understand, Violet。That the word 「ancient」 will lose all its meaning when your entire existence is one long today。(我想是吧。你會明白的,如果你永恆地存在於這里,「古老」便會失去全部意義。)

C. 經典英文電影台詞

導語: 提到經典的電影作品,相信大家會想到不少,其中不乏經典的英文電影,比如《 阿甘正傳》.《亂世佳人》等等。下面就來看看我特別整理的經典英文電影台詞吧。

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇跡每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的'命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

三、《The Lion King獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能給我們留一條生路?

六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)

擴展閱讀:《加菲貓》劇情簡介

加菲貓(比爾·默里 配音)是世界上最幸福的一隻貓,它憤世又懶惰,整天除了做它熱愛的睡覺吃飯之外,就無所事事了。事實就是這樣:生活對加菲貓來說簡直好得不能再好了,似乎每個人都喜歡它。加菲貓最喜歡做的事情,肯定是坐在電視機前舒服的椅子上,看它喜歡的電視節目。因為這事,它還沒少與主人喬恩(布瑞金·梅耶 飾)爭奪搖控器呢,不過最後贏的還是它,誰叫它是寶貝寵物呢。

D. 恐怖片經典台詞

1「你可知道邪惡深藏於你心深處,但我會始終在你的左右,握著我的手,我會讓你看到神跡,抱緊信仰,除此你一無所有!」 --驅魔人

2報仇!有利於你的身體健康! -小島驚魂

3媚姨:「李太啊,我給你多放點新鮮的大白菜,我知道你不吃韭菜,嫌口味重~~」

李太「……」

媚姨:「李太啊,我的餃子最好吃,勁道、柔軟、不露餡,揉面的時候要一直揉到面團表面象剝了殼的雞蛋,吃起來一包鮮汁~~~」

李太:「這樣下去不是辦法,你看我的皮膚,按下去,很久才彈上來。」

媚姨:「三四個月只有拳頭大的一點點,七八個月又不夠嫩滑,只有五六個月的才是極品,外面裹著一層胎油,腦殼都長出來了,小手小腳都會動,最漂亮,最滋補了…」 … --三更 餃子

4隻是你漫長教師生涯里很多學生中不起眼的一個,你可能從來就沒有注意過我,可是,我卻連你指甲油的顏色都記得清清楚楚吶! --老師的恩惠

5定言和定如說:「以後不管發生什麼事,不要丟下我一個人好不好? --鬼域

6"對孩子來說,媽媽就是上帝"
----寂靜嶺

7"如果我真的可以重生的話,既使違背天意,我也要守在你身邊,我要和你廝守在一起.如果這一切都是夢,我但願從夢中醒來時,你還在我身邊.可是,朝日照出我真正的身影,就算如此,我還是要說:我愛你."
--午夜凶鈴

8是因為忘不了男人嗎,人形一直守侯在男人的墳墓旁邊,為什麼人形這么有感情? --人形師(開頭獨白)

9不敬畏生命的人
不配擁有生命 --電鋸驚魂

10.《魔鬼代言人》「妻子對他說,律師為錢而辯護,錢又把人變成魔鬼」。

E. 求美國恐怖故事第三季經典台詞(英文,最好有翻譯)

It's agony to let people see you so exposed. It takes a huge amount of trust, and for most of us, that trust was shattered long ago.
將自己暴露在他人的目光下是一種極大的痛苦。這需要巨大的信任,可是對大多數人來說,對別人的信任早就支離破碎了。

The loneliness, the heartbreak, the sacrifice you will face as a woman with a dream on her own.
孤獨,心碎,以及犧牲,這是有夢想的女人今後必將面對的。

F. 恐怖游輪 經典台詞

你知道我做噩夢之後會怎麼做嗎?
我會閉上眼睛,想些美好的事情。
比如和你在一起。

G. 找一些恐怖片的英文經典台詞(要中文翻譯)

沉默的羔羊
Hannibal Lecter: A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
漢尼拔:曾經有人想調查我。我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了。
Hannibal Lecter: You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamb? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.
漢尼拔:你知道我是怎麼看你的?你拿著不錯的包卻穿著廉價的鞋,看上去像個鄉巴佬。一個整潔干凈而強加進一點品味的鄉巴佬。良好的營養讓你的骨骼生長,可你還是貧窮白人的後代,是吧,斯塔琳特工?你拚命想擺脫你的口音,純正的西弗吉尼亞口音。親愛的,你的父親是做什麼的?他是礦工?他帶著羔羊的臭味?你知道男孩們多快就找到了你……所有那些在汽車後座上令人乏味的笨手笨腳……你夢想逃離,去投奔聯邦調查局。
Clarice Starling: You see a lot don't you doctor. Why don't you turn that high-powered perception at yourself and tell us what you see, or, maybe you're afraid to.
克拉麗斯:你看見很多,難道不是嗎,博士?為什麼不把你深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上,告訴我們你看到了什麼,或許你害怕。
Hannibal Lecter: Jack Crawford is helping your career isn't he? Apparently he likes you and you like him too.
漢尼拔:傑克·克勞福德正在工作上幫助你,不是嗎?很明顯你們彼此都有好感。
Clarice Starling: I never thought about it.
克拉麗斯:我從沒想過。
Hannibal Lecter: Do you think that Jack Crawford wants you sexually? True, he is much older but do you think he visualizes scenarios, exchanges, fucking you?
漢尼拔:你認為傑克·克勞福德想和你上床嗎?真的,他有點老,不過你想像過他和你做愛的情景嗎?
Clarice Starling: That doesn't interest me Doctor and frankly, it's, it's the sort of thing that Miggs would say.
克拉麗斯:坦白的說博士,我對那沒興趣,那是麥格斯才能說出的話。
Hannibal Lecter: I will listen now. After your father's murder, you were orphaned. You were ten years old. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
漢尼拔:現在我會聆聽。在你父親被害之後,你成了孤兒,你只有10歲。你去住在表親的蒙大拿農場里,接著呢?
Clarice Starling: And one morning, I just ran away.
克拉麗斯:一天早晨,我只是出走了。
Hannibal Lecter: No "just", Clarice. What set you off? You started at what time?
漢尼拔:沒那麼簡單,克拉麗斯。是什麼讓你出走,什麼時候發生的?
Clarice Starling: Early, still dark.
克拉麗斯:很早,天還沒亮。
Hannibal Lecter: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
漢尼拔:於是有事發生讓你醒來,不是嗎?是夢還是別的?
Clarice Starling: I heard a strange noise.
克拉麗斯:我聽到奇特的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What was it?
漢尼拔:是什麼?
Clarice Starling: It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
克拉麗斯:是尖叫,一種尖叫,像孩子般的聲音。
Hannibal Lecter: What did you do?
漢尼拔:你做什麼了?
Clarice Starling: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
克拉麗斯:我下了樓梯走到外面,躡手躡腳的來到牲口棚。裡面的場景太嚇人了。
Hannibal Lecter: And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
漢尼拔:你看到了什麼?
Clarice Starling: Lambs. The lambs were screaming.
克拉麗斯:羔羊們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
漢尼拔:他們在屠宰春羔?
Clarice Starling: And they were screaming.
克拉麗斯:還有它們在號叫。
Hannibal Lecter: And you ran away?
漢尼拔:你逃跑了?
Clarice Starling: No. First I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
克拉麗斯:不。起初我想放掉它們。我打開了門,可它們卻不動,只是困惑的站在那,它們不想跑。
Hannibal Lecter: But you could and you did, didn't you?
漢尼拔:但是你可以,不是嗎?
Clarice Starling: Yes. I took one lamb, and I ran away as fast as I could.
克拉麗斯:是的,我帶走了一隻羔羊,拼盡全力的逃跑。
Hannibal Lecter: Where were you going, Clarice?
漢尼拔:克拉麗斯,你要去哪?
Clarice Starling: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
克拉麗斯:我不知道,我沒有食物和水,天氣很冷,我想如果我可以哪怕只救出來一隻,可是……他太重了。當我搭上治安官的車,我還沒跑出幾英里。農場主很生氣,他把我送進波茲曼的路德教會孤兒院,我再沒看到過那家農場。
Hannibal Lecter: What became of your lamb, Clarice?
漢尼拔:那你的羊羔呢,克拉麗斯?
Clarice Starling: They killed him.
克拉麗斯:他們殺了他。
Hannibal Lecter: Why do you think he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
漢尼拔:你為什麼認為他給他們剝了皮,斯塔琳特工?
Hannibal Lecter: Enthrall me with your acumen.
漢尼拔:施展一下你聰慧的魅力。
Clarice Starling: It excites him. Most serial killers keep some sort of trophies from their victims.
克拉麗斯:這讓他興奮。大多連環殺手都會保留一些來自於受害者的紀念品。
Hannibal Lecter: I didn't.
漢尼拔:我就沒有。
Clarice Starling: No. No, you ate yours.
克拉麗斯:不對,你把那些都吃了。

They're here!
POLTERGEIST鬼驅人/鬼哭神號
1982

Here's Johnny!
THE SHINING閃靈
1980

Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
DRACULA吸血鬼
1931

Soylent Green is people!
SOYLENT GREEN超世紀諜殺案(科幻經典)
1973

A boy's best friend is his mother.
PSYCHO精神病患者
1960

It's alive! It's alive!
FRANKENSTEIN科學怪人
1931

You're gonna need a bigger boat.
JAWS大白鯊
1975

May the Force be with you.
STAR WARS星球大戰
1977