當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 100句英文電影中經典句子
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

100句英文電影中經典句子

發布時間: 2022-10-09 01:29:18

1. 100個英文電影里的英文句子。加翻譯。

我這里是78個,不夠100個,空你參考一下
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》�0�1
�0�1
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. �0�1
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。�0�1
�0�1
2. There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. �0�1
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。�0�1
�0�1
3. Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.�0�1 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》�0�1
�0�1
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.�0�1
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。�0�1
�0�1
5. Stupid is as stupid does.�0�1
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。�0�1
�0�1
6. Miracles happen every day.�0�1
奇跡每天都在發生。�0�1
�0�1
7. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.�0�1
我和珍妮形影不離。�0�1
�0�1
8. Have you given any thought to your future?�0�1
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
9. You just stay away from me please.�0�1
求你離開我。�0�1
�0�1
10. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.�0�1 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。�0�1
�0�1
11. It made me look like a ck in water.�0�1
它讓我如魚得水。�0�1
�0�1
12. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.�0�1
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。�0�1
�0�1
13. I was messed up for a long time.�0�1
這些年我一塌糊塗。�0�1
�0�1
14. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.�0�1
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
三《The Lion King獅子王》 �0�1
�0�1
15. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.�0�1
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。�0�1
�0�1
16. I laugh in the face of danger.�0�1
越危險就越合我心意。�0�1
�0�1
17. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.�0�1
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。�0�1
�0�1
18. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.�0�1
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。�0�1
�0�1
19. It's like you are back from the dead.�0�1
好像你是死而復生似的。�0�1
�0�1
20. You can't change the past.�0�1
過去的事是不可以改變的。�0�1
�0�1
21. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。�0�1
�0�1
22. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? �0�1
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?�0�1
�0�1
23. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.�0�1
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。�0�1
�0�1
24. I'll make it up to you, I promise.�0�1
我會補償你的,我保證。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 �0�1
�0�1
25. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.�0�1
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。�0�1
�0�1
26. I wish I could be more like you.�0�1
我要像你一樣就好了。�0�1
�0�1
27. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.�0�1
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠�0�1
�0�1
28.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。�0�1
�0�1
29. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.�0�1
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。�0�1
�0�1
30. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.�0�1 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。�0�1
�0�1
31. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.�0�1
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。�0�1
�0�1
32. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.�0�1
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。�0�1
33. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!�0�1
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。�0�1
�0�1
34. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.�0�1
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。�0�1
�0�1
35. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.�0�1
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 �0�1
�0�1
36. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.�0�1
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》�0�1
�0�1
37. Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.�0�1
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.�0�1
�0�1
38. We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.�0�1
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)�0�1
�0�1
39. There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. �0�1
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.�0�1
�0�1
40. What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.�0�1
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)�0�1
�0�1
41. Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. �0�1
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。�0�1
�0�1
42. All life is a game of luck. �0�1
生活本來就全靠運氣。�0�1
�0�1
43. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. �0�1
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。�0�1
�0�1
44. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。�0�1
�0�1
45. To make each day count.�0�1
要讓每一天都有所值。�0�1
�0�1
46. We're women. Our choices are never easy.�0�1
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。�0�1
�0�1
47. You jump, I jump.�0�1
(another touching sentence)�0�1
�0�1
48. Will you give us a chance to live? �0�1
能不能給我們留一條生路?�0�1
�0�1
49. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. �0�1
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》�0�1
50. Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.�0�1
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.�0�1
51. You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.�0�1
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.�0�1
�0�1
52. Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.�0�1
�0�1
53. You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.�0�1
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.�0�1
�0�1
54. People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.�0�1
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.�0�1
�0�1
55. You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.�0�1
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.�0�1
56. You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.�0�1
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.�0�1
�0�1
57. Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?�0�1
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?�0�1
�0�1
58. When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.�0�1
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.�0�1
�0�1
59. Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.�0�1
�0�1
60. Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.�0�1
�0�1
61. The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.�0�1
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.�0�1
�0�1
62. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.�0�1
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.�0�1
�0�1
63. What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.�0�1
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.�0�1
�0�1
�0�1
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》�0�1
�0�1
64. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.�0�1
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。�0�1
�0�1
65. One should love animals. They are so tasty.�0�1
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。�0�1
�0�1
66. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.�0�1
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。�0�1
�0�1
67. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.�0�1
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。�0�1
�0�1
68. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.�0�1
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。�0�1
�0�1
69. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/> 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。�0�1
�0�1
70. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.�0�1
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。�0�1
�0�1
71. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives. �0�1
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)�0�1
�0�1
72. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.�0�1
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。�0�1
�0�1
73. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.�0�1 後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。�0�1
�0�1
74. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.�0�1
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧�0�1
�0�1
75. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.�0�1
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。�0�1
�0�1
76. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?�0�1
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。�0�1
�0�1
77. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!�0�1
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。�0�1
�0�1
78. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.�0�1
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。�0�1

我這里現在只有這些,希望對你有幫助

2. 電影表白英語短句子

1.電影告白英文介紹

美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選) 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。

(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。

(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。

(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。

(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?" 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。

(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you're sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。

如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。" 15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?" 16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。

寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。" 17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。

" 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976) 20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。

" 22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962) 23,There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。

(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996) 28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 29,You can't handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992) 30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932) 31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939) 33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。

(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989) 37,I'll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984) 38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。

(《揚基的驕傲》1942) 40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994) 43,We'll always have Paris. 我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。

(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942) 48,Well,nobody's perfect. 人無完人。

(《熱情似火》1959) 51,You've got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,。

2.關於表白的英語短語

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who Iamwhen I am with you.

我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你你在一起時的感覺。

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won'tmake you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting center besidethemknowing you can't have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know whoisfalling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybethe world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。

Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing towastetheir time on you.

不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want themto,doesn't mean they don't love you with alltheyhave.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expectthemto.

不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meetingthecenter one, so that when we finally meet the person, we willknowhow to begrateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

Don't cry because it is over, smile becauseithappened.

不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

最經典的幾個句子,希望可以幫助你

3.英文告白的句子

1. Just because of lovingyou is avoided figure, myheart didn't open is silently emotions, Today, I finally get up the courage to say 'I love you'. 2 I can meet a person in a minute, like takes one hour, and a day to love someone of time, but it will take me a whole life to forget you but the time. 3. I this lifetime best fortune is know you, and the largest misfortune is can't have you. Maybe you will meet someone you love, but has not met the second portrait me so love you the person. 4 years, I have been searching for the ideal love, but no one can like you in the first moment moved me, is becoming more and more deep impress. 5. In love the world, I have nothing at all, also know nothing, emotionally stop, I wish you are first visitor and eternal master, accompanying with my spoil me, Entire life! 6. I feel like you have for a long time. People say: love a person is never requiting. But I will you give me return - let me live all my love to you! 7. I love you, till death do us part 8. Love with is not the same, like never frown even when you don't need others' response; Love is the seesaw need a man sitting opposite with your interaction, close to you feel, are you willing to sitting in front of me? 9 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you together of felling. 10. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who makes you so, won't make you cry. 11. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right biside him knowing you can't have him. 12. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 13. To the world you may be one person, One person, but to one person you may be the world. 14.don't aste your tleir time to waste their time on you. 15. Someone dosen't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 16. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect. 17. Few wrong people before meetingthecenter one, maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people, When we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful. Eighteen. Don't cry because it came to an end, smile because it happened. 19. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you together of felling. 20. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who makes you so, won't make you cry. 21. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right biside him knowing you can't have him. 22. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 23. To the world you may be one person, One person, but to one person you may be the world. 24. Don't aste your tleir time to waste their time on you. 25. Someone dosen't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 26. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect. 27. Few wrong people before meetingthecenter one, maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people, When we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful. 28. Don't cry because it came to an end, smile because it happened. 29. Romantic love ambition makes people much pain. 30. All made by love, or love by all moved. Without vested before is request, after a command. 31. Today I withdrew all my love for you, because I will generously give you again. 32. Loyal my heart is filled with love, I cannot estimate oneself enjoy the wealth. 1.正是因為愛才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛。

2.遇上一個人要一分鍾的時間,喜歡一個人只需一小時的時間,愛上一個人要一天的時間,可要我忘記你卻要用上一生的時間。 3.我這輩子最大的幸運就是認識你, 而最大的不幸卻是不能擁有你.也許你會遇到你深愛的人,可是卻不會遇到第二人像我這么愛你的人. 4.這么多年來,我一直在尋找理想的愛情,但沒有一個人能像你那樣在最初的時刻打動了我,而且越來越深沉的打動。

5.在愛情的世界裡,我一無所有,也一無所知,在情感的小站里,我願你是第一位來客,也是永遠的主人,伴著我寵著我;一生一世! 6.我覺得我暗戀你已經很久了。 人們說:愛一個人是不求回報的。

但是我卻要你給我回報---讓我在有生之年把我的愛全部送給你! 7.我愛你,至死不渝 8.喜歡跟愛是不一樣的,喜歡是盪鞦韆可以自得其樂不需別人的回應;愛是蹺蹺板需要一個人坐在對面與你互動,貼近你內心的感覺,你是否願意一直坐在我的對面? 9.我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你你在一起時的感覺。 10.沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

11.失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。 12.縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你。

4.英語表白句子,來一些

do you have the map?because i just lost myself in your eyes翻譯:你有地圖嗎?因為我剛剛在你眼裡秘失了自己I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 翻譯:我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺. no man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. 翻譯:沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。

5.誰有歐美電影裡面的精彩英文表白

1、Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .

————這一句很實用啊,很有想像力啊,大家可以學學。電影《偷天陷阱》

2、艾莉: Maybe I was a bird in another life.

諾亞:If you're a bird , I'm a bird.

————我的前世也許是只鳥。

————如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。 電影《手札情緣》

3、You complete me.

Shot up! You had me at Hello, you had me at Hello.

————你使我完美起來

————別這么說!第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我!

出自電影《經濟人風波》,前一句話現在很流行啊。

4、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.

————我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。 出自電影《當哈里遇到莉莎時》。

5、I love you Molly. I always have.

Ditto.

———— Ditto表示「同上」,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。電影《幽靈》

6、Choose me. Marry me . Let me make you happy.

————選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。

電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》

7、Love means never having to say you're sorry

————愛,意味著永不說後悔。.出自電影《愛情故事》。

8、When I am out , take me as the wind.

————如果我不在,你把我當成風。

很浪漫啊,來自電影《請介紹我的女友》

9、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

————很令人有所感想的一句名言啊,很有哲學性。

10、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

————這句話應該不用翻譯了吧。很有名的一句。時下,經常看到一些女生的QQ簽名里用的就是這一句

6.英語表白十句經典話

1 love you not because of who you are,but because of who i am when i am with you. 我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

2 no man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry. 沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。3 the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

4 never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。5 to the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。

6 don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。7 just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛 你。

8 don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。9 maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排阿拉先遇到別人;在阿拉終於遇見心儀的人時 ,便應當心存感激。

10 don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened. 不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

7.英文表白的句子

1.I will always love you.2.As long as I love you.3.I will right here waiting for you.4.No matter where you go ,no matter when you go,I will always love you. I'm very fond of you.You mean a lot to me.I care for you very deeply.I have a crush on you.I guess we are in the same wavelength.I can't live without you.You make me feel so special.You make me a whole. 1. 單刀直入法 此法適合有勇氣、不喜歡拐彎抹角的男士。

Will you marry me? 你願意嫁給(娶)我嗎? Would you be my wife/husband? 你願意當我的妻子/丈夫嗎? 2. 迂迴暗示法 不確定她是不是想現在結婚?可以旁敲側擊一下。 I think it's time we took some vows. 我想是我們該許下誓言的時候了。

I think it's time we settled down.我想是我們該穩定下來的時候了。 I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 我想與你共度餘生。

I want to be with you forever. 我要永遠與你相守。 3. 咬文嚼字法 此法適合喜歡舞文弄墨的男士,求婚的時候也順便顯示一下文采。

Let's get hitched! 我們成為比翼鳥吧! Let's tie the knot! 我們結為連理枝吧!=======================================. We've been going out for quite some time now. This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them. 「precursor」是「前兆」的意思。這可是一個很好的熱身句子哦。

你可以它用來告訴你的同伴你正發狂地愛著他/她。 2. I think we have something really special. "Something special" refers to a special relationship or feelings.You would only say this to a girlfriend/boyfriend, not to a platonic friend. 「something special」指的是特殊的關系或感覺。

你只能說給女朋友或男朋友聽,而不是一個一般的朋友。 3. I want to settle down. "To settle down" in this context means to settle down with your lover.This is used to give a sense of stability in the relationship. 「to settle down」在上下文中意思是和你所愛的人一起安定下來,讓你們的關系增添穩定的因素。

4. You are my soul-mate. Your "soul-mate' is someone that you have a deep and intimate friendship with.a soul-mate is also a lover, someone that you have a strong emotional or spiritual bond with. 你的「soul-mate」是指某個與你關系很深、很緊密的人。他可以是情人,那個你有強烈感情或在精神上結合在一起的人。

如果你還沒有「soul-mate」,就可以對自己說:「OK, where is my soul-mate?」 5. I'm ready for a life-long commitment. "A life-long commitment" means that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.pretty serious, huh? 「a life-long commitment」,說出這句話,可就意味著你打算與某人相伴共度餘生。相當嚴肅和認真,是不是?真是不能亂說。

6. Let's tie the knot! Alternative sentence: "let's get hitch!" Both of these sentences are light hearted and humorous ways to suggest marriage.Of course, the traditional way to "pop the question" is to ask "will you marry me?" 這句話可以換一種表達方法:「Let's get hitch!」這兩句話都是用一種輕松幽默的方式去建議結婚。當然啦,用傳統的方式去「pop the question」你可以說「Will you marry me?」(你願意和我結婚嗎?)。

3. 英文電影經典台詞

如下:

1、 After all, tomorrow is another day!

不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!

2、 We become the most familiar strangers.

我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

3、 Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.

今後各自曲折,各自悲哀。

4、 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西。因為它是唯一永恆的東西。

5、 I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

6、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。

4. 經典英文電影句子

本來無望的事,大膽嘗試,往往能成功。Was hopeless, bold attempt, often can succeed.你還知道哪些經典英文電影句子嗎?下面是我為大家准備的一些經典英文電影句子,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。

經典英文電影句子(精選篇)

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)

2、I'm king of the world!

我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)

3、I'll have what she's having.

我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)

4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)

5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.

彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

8、Show me the money!

讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.

生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )

10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.

好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

經典英文電影句子(熱門篇)

1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.

傑出的人有著目標,其他人只有願望。

2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.

比起談著充滿欺騙的戀愛,單身反而更好。

3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.

太容易的路,可能根本就不能帶你去任何地方。

4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.

冬天,將自己從被窩里掏出來,是人生最難的任務之一了。

5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.

未來會讓人心生畏懼,但是我們卻不能因為習慣了過去,就逃回過去。

6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.

我喜歡這樣的時刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然後害羞地別過臉去。

7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.

被輕蔑的時候能平靜的一笑,這是一種自信。

8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

成功是,你即使跨過一個又一個失敗,但也沒有失去熱情。

9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.

並不是你面對了,任何事情都能改變。但是,如果你不肯面對,那什麼也變不了。

10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.

那個人會在耳邊輕聲說:沒事,我在這。在你悲傷時給你依靠,與你相關的,他都珍視。有這樣的人,我愛定了。

11、Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

做你想做的夢吧,去你想去的地方吧,成為你想成為的人吧,因為你只有一次生命,一個機會去做所有那些你想做的事。

12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.

我們都有絕望的時候,只有在勇敢面對時,我們才知道我們有多堅強。

13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.

如果別人朝你扔石頭,就不要扔回去了,留著作你建高樓的基石。

14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.

如果你的快樂與否取決於別人做了什麼,我想,你真的有點問題。

15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.

不去期望。失去了不會傷心,得到了便是驚喜。

經典英文電影句子(最新篇)

1、Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

任何值得做的,就把它做好。

2、Happiness is a way station between too much and too little.

幸福是太多和太少之間的一站。

3、In love folly is always sweet.

戀愛中,干傻事總是讓人感到十分美妙。

4、The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it.

做出決定並不困難,困難的是接受決定。

5、Your happy passer-by all knows, my distressed there is no place hides.

你的幸福路人皆知,我的狼狽無處遁形。

6、You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.

你也許已走出我的視線,但從未走出我的思念。

7、Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.

愛不是什麼可能、大概、也許,一旦愛上了,自己是十分清楚的。

8、In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

到頭來,你活了多少歲不算什麼,重要的是,你是如何度過這些歲月的。

9、When the whole world is about to rain, let’s make it clear in our heart together.

當全世界約好一起下雨,讓我們約好一起在心裡放晴。

10、It’s better to be alone than to be with someone you’re not happy to be with.

寧願一個人呆著,也不要跟不合拍的人呆一塊。

11、Life is a journey, not the destination, but the scenery along the should be and the mood at the view.

人生就是一場旅行,不在乎目的地,在乎的應該是沿途的風景以及看風景的心情。

12、Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.

時間在流逝,生命中人來人往。不要錯失機會,告訴他們在你生命中的意義。

13、I lied when I said I didn’t like you. I lied when I said I didn’t care. I lie every time I try to tell myself I will never fall for you.

我說不愛你,那是假話;我說不在乎,那是假話;我告訴自己對你再不會有感覺了,那也是假話。

14、One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.

要得到真正的快樂,我們只需擁有三樣東西:有想做的事,有值得愛的人,有美麗的夢。

15、No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.

5. 英語電影佳句摘抄大全

1.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析 was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好 is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊 made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好 is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存 have got to put the past behind you before you can move 放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴 happens!(不好的事情發生了) was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the 就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~ there is anything you need I will not be far 用情至專) am a man of my 我是信守我承諾的人) is one small step for a man,a giant leap for 某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) just happens,it's all part of a 沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) little of stinging rain,and big old fat 牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) is the outstanding answer I've ever 誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人 are no different than anybody else 你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人 is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their 通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境 not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~ want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~ was messed up for a long 這些年我一塌糊塗) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我 you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
2.英語電影句子摘抄
is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife. (一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理) 《傲慢與偏見》 a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。) 《安娜-克里斯蒂》 will be back (我會回來的) 《終結者》4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
《阿甘正傳》 was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift. 《功夫熊貓》 my dear,I don't give a 坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
《飄》 am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待) 《聖誕聖樂》。
3.英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》 know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死 takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人 is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝 can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由 walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
5.英文電影中的好詞好句
你好A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》滿意請採納。
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離)。
部英文電影的好句 每部要求10句
Forrest Gump 1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) and I was like peas and 我和珍妮形影不離) you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢) just stay away from me 求你離開我) you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) made me look like a ck in 它讓我如魚得水) is just a part of life, something we're all destined to 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) NO. 2 The Lion King 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) wish I could be more like 我要像你一樣就好了) comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) think it's hard winning a war with 我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用) never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬) spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你) I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了) I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界) throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西) I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天) TITANIC I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛 the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.好像有些片面,但比較真實) they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 life i

6. 英文電影出名的句子

唔……你只要10到20個?8好意思我找到了不少。採納與否在你;這個回答放在..com上也可以為後來者提供點參考吧!

我喜歡的兩句:
《黑客帝國》: there's no spoon 勺子是不存在的

《心靈捕手》: it's not your fault 這不是你的錯

網上的東西,來,去,有點亂。現整理如下:

======================================================================
美國電影學院評選出的100句經典英文電影台詞

(需要指出的是,2005年老外評出經典電影台詞時,可是不帶中文翻譯的。不少經典西片的DVD我都有收藏,但下面這些網上找到的台詞的中文翻譯有不少與光碟里的翻譯有出入,而且「100句經典台詞」也找不全100條。)

1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)

2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)

3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)

4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)

7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)

9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)

11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」

12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)

13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)

14、「I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 ——《容易事》Duck Soup,1933

15、「You talking'to me?」
「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976

16、「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」 ——《安娜•克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930

18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)

19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976

20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933

22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)

23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)

24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)

28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)

29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)

30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)

31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)

33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984

38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942)

40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994

43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942

48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959

51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971

52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996

54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992

56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960

57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987

58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974

59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939

63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?——《畢業生》1967

67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942

71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927

75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951

83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931

94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989

100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997

=====================================================================
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。--《越獄》

I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃! T-bag ——《越獄》

Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》

Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》

Even the strongest man needs friends. 《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友.——《教父》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。 ——《角鬥士》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. ——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》

The truth is out there. ——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》

I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》

Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你. ——《亂世佳人》

To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。 ——《黑客帝國》(1999)

We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。 ——《黑客帝國》

I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。 ——《泰坦尼克號》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》

I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》

Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) ——《阿甘正傳》

======================================================================
The Lion King 《獅子王》
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

======================================================================
《天下無賊》台詞英文版

What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世紀什麼最貴?人才!

An organization without discipline.
「有組織,無紀律。」

First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
「我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠」

Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .
「真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊」

I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
「我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。。。」

I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me。.
「大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了

======================================================================
《加菲貓》:
You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!

I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。

Never send a man to do a cat's job.
決不要讓人去做貓的工作。

Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。

One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。

Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。

Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。

Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。

The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。

Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。

Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。

There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。

「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。

God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!

A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。

The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著?

======================================================================
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes.
" 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一同服役。" ——《兄弟連》

forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope 《The Shawshank Redemption》
不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高牆的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望 ——《肖申克的救贖》

OLD ROSE Fifteen hundred people went into the sea when Titanic sank from under us. There were twenty boats floating nearby and only one came back. One. Six were saved from the water, myself included. Six out of fifteen hundred. Afterward, the seven hundred people in the boats had nothing to do but waith... wait to die, wait to live, wait for an absolution which would never come.
老年Rose: 泰坦尼克號沉沒的時候,船上有1500人掉進了大海,20條救生艇就在附近,只有一條回來救人,一條。一共救了6個人,包括我,六個,1500人只活了六個。 後來,小船上的700多個人就在大海上等著,等著活....等著死,登著做懺悔,遙遙無期... ——《泰坦尼克號》

WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! ——《勇敢的心》

This car, Goeth would have bought this car. Why do I keep the car? Ten people by that, ten people, ten more people. This pin, two people. This is gold, two more people. He would have given me two for it, at least one. He would have given me one, one more, one more person, person, Stern, for this. I could have got one more person, and I didn't , and I didn't ……-"Schindler's List"
這輛車,歌德應該會買.我為什麼留這輛車,它能換十條命,十條命,多救十個人.這枚胸針,可以救兩條命.這是黃金,可多救兩個人,他會讓我換兩個,至少一個人,他會多個我一個人,多一個人,是一個人,斯滕,這個可以換一人的命.我本可多救一個人,可我沒有,可我沒有…… ——《辛德勒名單》

J: Which of the fities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to 。。。Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢? 公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難…羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠! ——《羅馬假日》

We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
我們都將死去,我們將與愛的人和不同種族的人一起充實而熱烈的死去。我們咽下彼此的味道;交換彼此的身軀,浮游於愛河之上;恐懼時我們躲藏起來,正如這凄涼的洞穴。我要所有這些都鐫刻在我的身體上。我們才是真實的國家,並非畫在地圖上的邊界所示的,以掌權者命名的國家。我知道你定會回來抱著我,屹立風中。那就是我所要的--與你漫步在如此的土地上,與朋友們,在一個沒有地圖的地球上。 ——《英國病人》

Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun. Me, a name I call myself. Far, a long long way to run. Sew, a needle pulling thread. La, a note to follow Sew. Tea, a drink with jam and bread. That』ll bring us back to Doe... ——The Sound of Music
哆,一隻鹿,一隻母鹿。瑞,一縷金色的陽光。咪,是對自己的稱呼。發,一段遙遠的路程。嗦,一枚穿了線的針。啦,嗦後面的音符。啼,有果醬、麵包的茶點。它把我們再帶回哆…… ——《音樂之聲》

Mr. Frodo: I can't do this, Sam. Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights, we shouldn't even be here. But we are here. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The one's that really mattered, full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end… Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was...When so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing...this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you… that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going... because they were holding on to something. Mr. Frodo: What are we holding on to, Sam? Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
佛羅多:我辦不到。 山姆: 我知道。 這不公平。我們本來就不該來。但是我們來了。 這就像我們聽過的精彩故事,歌頌偉大的事跡,充滿了黑暗和危險。 有時你不想知道結局。因為怎麼可能有快樂結局? 發生這么多可怕的事情,這世界怎麼可能回到從前? 但是最後可怕的陰影,終究會消失。就連黑暗也會消失。嶄新的一天將會來臨。太陽也會散發更明亮的光芒。 這才是讓人永生難忘,意義非凡的感人故事。 縱使你太年輕不明白為什麼,但是我想我明白了。 我現在明白了。這些故事裡的主角有很多機會半途而廢,但是他們並沒有。他們決定勇往直前,因為他們抱著一種信念。 佛羅多:我們抱著什麼信念? 山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。 ——《魔戒2:雙塔奇兵》

Aragorn: Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes... The same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, But not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of Men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!
阿拉貢: 岡多,羅翰的子民們,我的兄弟們! 我從你們眼裡看到, 你們跟我一樣都恐懼得心驚膽戰。 或許有一天,人類變得萎縮懦弱,舍棄朋友,斷絕友誼, 但今天決不會這樣。 或許有一天,豺狼攻破人類城池,人類因此被滅絕, 但今天決不會這樣! 今天我們誓死奮戰! 我以你們所珍視得一切的名義,命令你們抗敵,西方的勇士們! ——《魔戒3:王者歸來》

7. 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

8. 英文電影里的好詞好句

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》

I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》

9. 英文電影里有哪些經典台詞

1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.

我想只有一個簡單的選擇,要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死。

2、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it. 

如果你有夢想的話,就必須捍衛它。那些一事無成的人總是想告訴你,你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。

3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼滋味。

4、Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.

當你挽救了一條生命,就等於挽救了全世界。

5、 People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

人民不應該害怕他們的政府。政府應該害怕他們的人民。

6、Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.I always knew what the right path is was.Without exception,I knew,but I never took it.You know why?It was too damn hard.

如今我走到人生的十字路口,我知道哪條路是對的。毫不意外,我就是知道。但我從不走,為什麼?因為太他媽苦了!

7、Benjamin,we're meant to lose the people we love.How else would we know how important they are to us?

本傑明,我們命中註定要失去所愛之人。不然我們怎麼知道,他們在我們生命中有多重要?

10. 一些英語電影經典台詞.謝謝

經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)