當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 電影片段口語
擴展閱讀
兒童關進監獄學校的電影 2025-10-20 08:58:22
阿德里安布勞迪最新電影 2025-10-20 08:52:59

電影片段口語

發布時間: 2022-09-11 08:01:25

『壹』 求個好的英語電影經典對白片段,兩個男生之間的,說的話有點意義的那種,兩三分鍾就行了,英語口語用的,

黑衣人的兩個主角,還有肖申克的救贖,兩個男生的,應該比較好找,我最近也在配,阿甘正傳也不錯,祝你好運!

『貳』 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段

經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;


一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。

3

Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。

『叄』 求英文經典電影3(兩男一女)人口語對話的經典片段

《諾丁山》後面安娜去書店送畫那段,倆主角和小店員(打醬油),還有幾段都不錯
《哈利碰上莎莉》那個,不過大多數都是倆人兒PK,那話太有料了
《夜訪吸血鬼》這個裡面很多那仨人兒互動的片段,跟你要求的沾點邊吧,主要是那仨人站一塊兒還管啥口語了。先這仨吧。

『肆』 兩部電影裡面的20個英文口語句型

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪

求採納

『伍』 求英文經典電影4人口語對話片段

其實你可以考慮變成3人對話,另外一人念旁白
偉大的辯論家(很多地方都可節選)
克萊默夫婦(法庭對峙)
(你要是水平夠而且記得住就用「偉大的辯論家」,就用主角決賽的那一段最合適,因為影片的那個時代辯論賽是2v2的 建議你先看看片子,相當不錯的劇情片,丹澤爾華盛頓主演)

『陸』 這些電影里有哪些常用英語口語句子

《美食總動員》:Great cooking is not for the faint of heart. 膽小的人做不出精湛的美食。
You must be imaginative, strong hearted. 你必須要有想像力,還要有決心
《玩具總動員》:
Woody: Buzz! You're flying!
胡迪:巴斯!你在飛!

Buzz: This isn't flying. This is falling with style!
巴斯:這不是飛,這是有型有款地下墜!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: Years of Academy training wasted.
巴斯:多年的專業訓練都被浪費了。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz: This is no time to panic.
巴斯:已經沒有時間來恐慌了。

Woody: This is a perfect time to panic!
胡迪:這正是恐慌的最佳時間!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woody: Hey, look, everybody! It's the *real* Buzz Lightyear!
胡迪:嗨,大家看,這就是真正的巴斯光年!

Buzz: You're mocking me, aren't you?
巴斯:你在取笑我,是么?

Woody: Oh no, no no no, no. - Buzz look, an alien!
胡迪:哦不,我沒有,沒沒。巴斯,看,一個外星人!

Buzz: Where?
巴斯:在哪?

Woody: (slaps knee and laughs hoarsely)
胡迪:(拍腿大笑)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alien: I have been chosen. Farewell, my friends. I go to a better place.
外星人:我被選中了。再見了我的朋友們,我要去一個更好的地方了。

望採納

『柒』 關於電影的英語口語帶翻譯

英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。我在此獻上日常的 英語口語 ,希望對你有所幫助。

英語口語:電影評價

1.That movie we saw last night was very boring, wasn't it?

我們昨晚看的那部電影真沒勁,不是嗎?

2.It's said that the movie is a box-office hit.

據說那部電影很賣座。

3.That movie he starred is a blockbuster.

他主演的那部電影很火。

4.What do you think of the new film?

你認為那部新電影怎麼樣?

5. think that movie is boring.

我認為那場電影很無聊。

6.The film you recommended is really worth watching.

你推薦的這部電影真的很值得看。

7.The new thriller is a real eye-popper.

這部新驚悚電影令人大飽眼福。

8.This new love film has evoked general approval.

這部新的愛情影片贏得了大眾的認可。

9.He performed the role well.

他這個角色演得不錯。

10.These old films are wonderful.

這些老片非常好看。

11.I’ve been opposed to attract the audience by nakedness.

我一直反對靠裸露來吸引票房的。

12.Keep the children away from those crime dramas.

不要讓孩子們看那些犯罪片。

13.The movie has been hyped up far beyond its worth.

這部影片被吹得太離譜了。

14.We were deeply touched by the sentimental story that the movie told.

我們深深被那部電影講述的傷感 故事 所感動。

15.It is the most popular independent French movie ever made.

這部電影是最受歡迎的獨立製作的法國電影。

16.I think the film does have some positive effect.

我認為這電影的確有些積極影響。

17.That was undoubtedly the best film I've seen all year.

那無疑是我全年中所看過的最好的一部電影。

英語口語:電影介紹

1.I heard that Black Hawk Down is a war film, isn’t it?

我聽說《黑鷹墜落》是一部戰爭片,是嗎?

2.Is the movie starred by Jet Lee?

這部電影是李連傑主演的嗎?

3.This new film is said to be adapted from a classic novel.

據說這部新影片是根據一本經典小說改編的。

4.The cast of the play includes many famous actors.

這個劇的演員名單中有許多名演員。

5.There is an interesting film on Channel Two.

在2頻道有一部有趣的電影。

6.Do you know who is in this movie?

你知道這部電影是誰演的?

7.I wouldn't go to see it if I had known who starred in that film.

如果我知道那部影片是誰主演的我就不會去看了。

英語口語:在電影院

1.When does the film begin?

電影什麼時候開始?

2.What's on tomorrow evening?

明天晚上放什麼電影?

(也可以這樣說:What's playing tomorrow evening?)

3.What time will the movie be over?

幾點演完?

(也可以這樣說:What time will the movie end?)

4.How long does the movie last?

演多長時間?

(也可以這樣說:How long will the movie last?

How long is the movie? )

5.You are in the back of the cinema, aren’t you?

你們坐在電影院的後面,是嗎?

6.I can't see the screen because of the person in front of me.

前邊的人擋著,我看不見銀幕。

(也可以這樣說:That person is blocking my view.

That person is in my way. )

7.Let's sit in the front of the cinema.

我們坐到影院的前面吧。

8.What time is the showing of the film you want to see?

你想看的那場電影幾點開演?

(也可以這樣說:When is the showing of the film you want to see?)

9.I groped my way to a seat in the dim cinema.

我在昏暗的電影院里摸索著找一個座位。

10.The movie hadn't yet begun by the time we got there.

當我們到那兒的時候,電影還沒有開始。

11.The movie started at seven and ended at half past nine.

電影從7點開始放映到9點半結束。

12.He was on edge of his seat through the action movie.

他從頭到尾一口氣都沒松看完了那部動作電影。

13.They've got Star Wars on.

電影院正上演《星球大戰》。

14.They are showing Titanic.

《泰坦尼克號》正在上演。

15.The popcom has become a staple at movie theaters nowadays.

如今爆米花成了影劇院內的主要商品。

『捌』 找電影里的常用口語

oh,man。天那
what's wrong with you?你怎麼了
what hell is that?那是什麼!
get outta of here.離開這里
leave me alone.讓我靜一靜
no way.不可能
jesus christ.上帝啊
我想你是找少兒有益的片子 好吧
瘋狂農場
小雞快跑
怪獸電力公司
玩具總動員
超人特工隊
別惹螞蟻

『玖』 求英文經典電影4人口語對話片段

《諾丁山》後面安娜去書店送畫那段,倆主角和小店員(打醬油),還有幾段都不錯
《哈利碰上莎莉》那個,不過大多數都是倆人兒pk,那話太有料了
《夜訪吸血鬼》這個裡面很多那仨人兒互動的片段,跟你要求的沾點邊吧,主要是那仨人站一塊兒還管啥口語了。先這仨吧。