1. 美國大片的經典台詞
美國電影經典台詞:
1. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」
《亂世佳人》
—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)
演員:克拉克.蓋博(飾瑞特.巴特勒)
影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。
當年本片製片人由於這句粗話而被罰款5000美元。而現在,一部電影中如果沒有damn, shit, fxxk等詞彙,簡直都不好意思說自己是好萊塢電影。
如果考慮貨幣貶值因素,本片是有史以來票房最高的影片,即便是《泰坦尼克》也無法與之相比。
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」
—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)
演員:馬龍.白蘭度(飾維托.唐.克萊昂)
影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。
3. You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。
—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)
演員:馬龍.白蘭度(飾泰瑞)
哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。
在《憤怒的公牛》中,羅伯特德尼羅飾演的退役拳手傑克拉莫塔對著鏡子引用了這段台詞。
4. Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」
《綠野仙蹤》
—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)
演員:朱迪.嘉蘭(飾多蘿西)
多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。
本片在影史上具有極其重要的地位,被美國電影協會評為十大幻想片第一位。
5. Here's looking at you, kid.
「這就看你的了,寶貝。」
《卡薩布蘭卡》
—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演員:亨弗萊.鮑嘉(飾瑞克)
這是瑞克跟伊爾莎在一起時常說的一句話,在影片中出現了4次,分別是巴黎相識、車站離別、酒吧重聚、機場告別這4個重要時刻。這句台詞並非出自原始劇本,而是拍攝間隙亨弗萊.鮑嘉教英格麗.褒曼打牌時常說的一句話。要打動女孩的芳心,這樣一句情話是必不可少的,而且要經常對她說,這樣才能讓她記住你一輩子。
6. Go ahead, make my day.
「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」
—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)
演員:克林特.伊斯特伍德(飾哈利.卡拉漢)
卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。
《撥雲見日》是《警探哈利》系列的第四集。該系列的主角卡拉漢警官是一位行事乖張不受法律的條條框框約束的新派警察。
7. All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」
—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
演員:格洛麗亞.斯文森(飾諾瑪.戴斯蒙德)
影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。
值得一提的是,在這部以好萊塢為背景的影片中,幾乎所有角色都與演員現實中的情況吻合。電影中男主角是個不得志的編劇,而演員威廉霍登當時是一位不得志的演員;女主角諾瑪是過氣女明星,她的僕人兼前夫是位導演,現實中他們正是一對有過合作的演員和導演;諾瑪的老朋友德米勒,現實中就是一位著名導演,作品有第25屆奧斯卡最佳影片《戲王之王》和著名的《十誡》;另外影片中跟諾瑪一起打牌的老朋友也都是由當時好萊塢的著名人士客串的。
8. May the Force be with you.
星球大戰,盧克
「願原力與你同在。」
—— 星球大戰(Star Wars, 1977)
演員:哈里森.福特(飾漢.索羅)
星球大戰的標志性台詞,出現在此後的每一部續集中。
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
「系好你們的安全帶。這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。」
—— 彗星美人(All About Eve, 1950)
演員:貝蒂.戴維斯(飾瑪戈)
瑪戈是位性格直率脾氣暴躁的女明星(貝蒂戴維斯的本色演出)。在一次聚會上,與會的嘉賓各懷心事,而心直口快的瑪戈則毫無顧忌地說了出來。
10. You talking to me?
You talking to me?
「你在跟我說話?」
—— 計程車司機(Taxi Driver, 1976)
演員:羅伯特.德.尼羅(飾特拉維斯)
特拉維斯是一位越戰退伍軍人,渴望與周圍的人溝通。影片中他對著鏡子反復練習拔槍的動作,幻想自己是個大人物。
當時年僅15歲的朱迪.福斯特在本片中飾演一個雛妓。1981年她的一位瘋狂影迷欣克利為了引起她的注意,模仿影片中的情節行刺了當時的總統里根。
11—20
11. What we've got here is failure to communicate.
「我們完全無法溝通。」
—— 鐵窗喋血(Cool Hand Luke, 1967)
演員:Strother Martin(飾監獄長),保羅.紐曼(飾盧克)
盧克第一次逃跑被抓回來後,監獄長警告其他犯人不要逃跑,便以這句台詞作為他的開場白。影片結尾盧克被包圍時重復了這句台詞。這句話現在仍經常用來表示對態度強硬的對手的拒絕,而且通常模仿影片中的監獄長以懶洋洋的南方口音說出。
12. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
「我喜歡早晨汽油彈的味道。」
《現代啟示錄》
—— 現代啟示錄(Apocalypse Now, 1979)
演員:羅伯特.杜瓦爾(飾Kilgore中校)
中校下令用飛機投擲汽油彈燒掉森林,只是為了壓制越共的火力讓他沖浪。說這句話的時候,他正悠閑地坐在槍林彈雨的戰場上。
13. Love means never having to say you're sorry.
「愛意味著永遠不必說抱歉。」
—— 愛情故事(Love Story, 1970)
演員:Ali MacGraw(飾Jennifer Cavalleri),Ryan O'Neal(飾Oliver Barrett IV)
影片中男女主角先後都說過這句台詞。這句台詞後來被許多影視作品所引用。
14. The stuff that dreams are made of.
「用來製造夢想的材料。」
—— 馬爾他之鷹(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)
演員:亨弗萊.鮑嘉(山姆.斯貝德)
山姆.斯貝德是一位私家偵探,受一位貴婦的委託尋找她失蹤的妹妹。結果隨著調查的深入,案件牽扯到了好幾伙人對一件寶物(馬爾他之鷹)的爭奪,許多人為此喪命。影片結尾,一個警察問山姆馬爾他之鷹是用什麼材料製成的,山姆意味深長地用這句話作為回答。
15. E.T. phone home.
「E.T.打電話回家。」
—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)
演員(配音):Pat Welsh(E.T.)
這是E.T.學會的第一句話,也是E.T.復活後說的第一句話。20周年紀念版中,在E.T說出"E.T. phone home"的段落中,使用了計算機技術使得E.T.的嘴唇動作與台詞相符。
16. They call me Mister Tibbs!
「他們叫我提布斯先生!」
—— 炎熱的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)
演員:西德尼.波蒂埃(飾維吉爾.提布斯)
提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地執行公務的時候被當地警察誤認為殺人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警長用輕蔑的語氣訊問時,提波斯義正辭嚴地用這句話捍衛黑人的尊嚴。西德尼.波蒂埃後來還主演了本片的續集,標題就是這句台詞。
西德尼.波蒂埃是第一位黑人奧斯卡影帝,他拍攝過許多反映種族歧視問題的影片。本片中他掌摑白人的鏡頭,以及在《猜猜誰來吃晚餐》中與白人女性接吻的鏡頭,都在當時引起了很大反響。
17. Rosebud.
「玫瑰花蕾。」
—— 公民凱恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)
公民凱恩
演員:奧森.威爾斯(飾查爾斯.福斯特.凱恩)
這是主角凱恩臨終前的遺言,也是貫穿整部影片的線索。記者就是為了弄清楚這個詞的含義而逐個采訪凱恩身邊的人,從而如同「剝洋蔥」一般將凱恩的形象逐步呈現在觀眾面前。影片結尾為觀眾揭開了謎底,這個詞原來是刻在凱恩兒時雪橇上的,凱恩臨終前念念不忘的其實是兒時的天真。
影片中凱恩的原形是當時的報業大王赫斯特,而「Rosebud」據傳是赫斯特對他情婦身上某一最隱私部位的昵稱。
18. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!
「成功了,媽媽!世界之巔!」
—— 白熱殺機(White Heat, 1949)
演員:詹姆斯.卡格尼(飾亞瑟.科迪.賈瑞特)
科迪是一個心狠手辣膽大包天的黑幫頭目,但他卻對自己的母親敬若神明。「to the top of the world」是母親對他常說的一句話。影片結尾,科迪被警察團團包圍,在走投無路的情況下,他高呼這句台詞舉槍引爆了腳下的油罐。
19. I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!
「我徹底瘋了,我再也不能忍受下去了。」
—— 電視台風雲(Network, 1976)
演員:彼得.芬奇(飾霍華德.比爾)
比爾是電視台資深主持人,得知自己即將被解僱後,在直播節目中發泄不滿。沒想到觀眾反應出奇的好,於是電視台重新讓他主持節目。比爾在節目中的標志性動作就是高呼這句台詞,然後倒在地上裝死。後來在一次影片的宣傳活動中他因心臟病突發過世,使他成為第一位在死後獲得奧斯卡獎的演員(另一位是希斯萊傑)。
20. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開端。」
—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演員:亨弗萊.鮑嘉(飾瑞克)
影片的最後一句台詞。警長路易斯在瑞克的影響下決定不再當德國人的走狗。
21—30
21. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
「一個戶籍調查員曾試圖測試我。我把他的肝就著蠶豆和紅葡萄酒吃了。」
萊克特博士,《沉默的羔羊》
——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)
演員:安東尼.霍普金斯(漢尼拔.萊克特)
漢尼拔以平靜的口吻說出這句台詞,令觀眾毛骨悚然。
本片是奧斯卡歷史上僅有的3部獲得「大滿貫」(最佳影片,最佳導演,最佳編劇,最佳男女主角)的影片之一,而安東尼.霍普金斯也成為出場時間最短的奧斯卡影帝。
22. Bond. James Bond.
邦德
「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」
—— 諾博士(Dr. No, 1962)
演員:肖恩.康納利(飾詹姆斯.邦德)
007的標志性台詞。
23. There's no place like home.
「什麼地方都不如家好。」
—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)
演員:朱迪.嘉蘭(飾多蘿西)
這是北方女巫送多蘿西回家時念的咒語,之後昏迷中的多蘿西喃喃地念著這句話睜開了眼睛。
24. I am big! It's the pictures that got small.
「我現在還是大明星!是默片沒落了。」
《日落大道》
—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
演員:格洛麗亞.斯文森(飾諾瑪.戴斯蒙德)
為躲避警察而闖進諾瑪家裡的失意編劇喬認出諾瑪是以前的默片明星,諾瑪反駁說她現在還是大明星,沒落的是電影本身。這句台詞將諾瑪狂妄自大的性格表現得淋漓盡致。
25. Show me the money!
「拿錢給我看!」
—— 征服情海(Jerry Maguire, 1996)
演員:小庫巴.古丁(飾羅德.泰德威爾)
被公司解僱的體育經紀人傑瑞.馬圭爾拚命打電話試圖留住自己的客戶,啰嗦的橄欖球運動員羅德提出的條件是傑瑞必須「讓他看到錢」。這句話後來變得非常流行,著名的電腦游戲《星際爭霸》中加錢的秘籍就是這句台詞。
26. Why don't you come up sometime and see me?
「你幹嘛不常來看看我呢?」
—— 儂本多情(She Done Him Wrong, 1933)
演員:梅.威斯特(露夫人)
露夫人是一家夜總會的老闆,生性風騷,喜歡周旋在許多情人之間。影片中當她看到年輕英俊的薩吉時便用這句台詞跟他調情。這句台詞還出現在她的其他一些電影中。
梅.威斯特(1893-1980)是上個世紀30年代美國著名的女演員、歌手和劇作家。她是好萊塢第一個性感女明星,以提倡性解放而著稱,曾因為猥褻罪被判入獄十天。她也是美國第一個有關變性人的劇本的作者,同性戀角色第一次登上美國戲劇舞台也是在她的作品裡。毫不誇張地說,她就是30年代的麥當娜。她的許多話,今天看來依然有點驚世駭俗。
本片上映半年後美國國家道德審查會就成立了,根據官方的說法,梅.威斯特和她的這部電影是該組織成立的主要原因之一。
27. I'm walking here! I'm walking here!
「我正在這走呢,我正在這走呢!」
—— 午夜牛郎(Midnight Cowboy, 1969)
達斯汀霍夫曼
演員:達斯丁.霍夫曼(飾"Ratso" Rizzo)
Ratso是個街頭騙子,影片中有個鏡頭是他和另一位男主角喬一起過馬路,差點被一輛計程車撞到。這個鏡頭據說是即興發揮的,達斯丁.霍夫曼說他本來想說的是:「我們這里在拍電影。」結果說出來的卻是現在這句著名的台詞。
28. Play it, Sam. Play 'As Time Goes By.'
「彈吧,山姆。彈『時光飛逝』。」
—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演員:英格麗.褒曼(飾伊爾莎)
伊爾莎和丈夫一起走進瑞克的酒吧,當她認出山姆後,便請他彈這首以前和瑞克在一起時經常聽他彈奏的曲子。
29. You can't handle the truth!
「你擔當不起真相!」
—— 好人寥寥(A Few Good Men, 1992)
演員:傑克.尼科爾森(飾內森.傑薩普上校)
律師丹尼爾(湯姆.克魯斯飾)為兩名涉嫌殺害戰友的海軍陸戰隊士兵辯護。在法庭上,丹尼爾要求上校說出真相,狂妄的上校沖著丹尼爾大喊:「你擔當不起真相!」。
30. I want to be alone.
「我想一個人呆著。」
—— 大飯店(Grand Hotel, 1932)
演員:葛麗泰.嘉寶(飾格魯辛斯卡婭)
演員格魯辛斯卡婭由於觀眾反應平淡而心灰意冷,不願意再去劇院。這句著名台詞可以說是葛麗泰.嘉寶的個人宣言。她在年僅36歲事業如日中天時突然宣布息影,並一個人隱居在紐約的公寓中,與電視機為伴,不接受采訪,也不接受任何人的求婚,獨自一人終老。因此包括她的好友在內的很多人都懷疑她是同性戀。
31—40
31. After all, tomorrow is another day!
「畢竟,明天又是新的一天!」
費雯麗
—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)
演員:費雯麗(飾斯嘉麗.奧哈拉)
被丈夫瑞特拋棄的斯嘉麗癱倒在樓梯上傷心欲絕。但是一想到故鄉塔拉,她的臉上又充滿了希望。
32. Round up the usual suspects.
「圍捕嫌犯。」
—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)
演員:克勞德.瑞恩斯(飾雷諾警長)
影片結尾,瑞克槍殺德國軍官後束手待斃。面對聞訊趕來的部下,雷諾警長出人意料地命令他們搜捕嫌犯,放過了瑞克。
33. I'll have what she's having.
「給我來份和她一樣的。」
—— 當哈利遇到莎莉(When Harry Met Sally, 1989)
演員:埃斯特爾.瑞納(飾餐廳顧客)
梅格.瑞恩飾演的女主角莎莉和男主角哈利一起在餐廳用餐。兩人談起性愛話題,為了反駁哈利,莎莉在餐廳里當眾開始假裝性高潮。旁邊一桌上的女顧客見狀立即叫來侍者:「給我來份和她一樣的。」順便一提,這位女顧客的扮演者是導演的母親。
34. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow.
「你知道怎麼吹口哨,是嗎,斯蒂夫?只要把嘴唇閉上然後吹氣就行了。」
—— 逃亡(To Have and Have Not, 1944)
演員:勞倫.巴考爾(飾瑪麗.布朗寧)
這句台詞是女主角勞倫.巴考對亨弗萊.鮑嘉說的。兩人在影片攝制過程中墜入愛河,後來成為夫妻。後來在亨弗萊.鮑嘉的葬禮上,勞倫.巴考在他的棺材裡放了一隻口哨,以紀念兩人在本片中的相識。
按照原始劇本,勞倫.巴考的戲份並不多,女主角其實應該是扮演自由法國組織成員的Dolores Moran。藉助與亨弗萊.鮑嘉的戀情,劇組增加了勞倫.巴考的戲份,把她提升為女主角。Moran與本片導演霍華德.霍克之間也有緋聞,從第一女主角降格為女配角對她來說這真是件很郁悶的事。不過如果按照原著進行拍攝的話,劇情與卡薩布蘭卡就太過雷同了。本片的兩位編劇(歐內斯特.海明威和威廉.福克納)都是諾貝爾文學獎獲得者,導演在拍攝時居然對劇本大肆竄改,不知兩人作何感想。
35. You're gonna need a bigger boat.
「你需要一艘更大的船。」
《大白鯊》
—— 大白鯊(Jaws, 1975)
演員:羅伊.施耐德(飾布羅迪警長)
站在甲板上的警長看到大白鯊,嚇得退回船艙,對同伴說:「你需要一艘更大的船。」
36. Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!
「警徽?我們沒有警徽!我們不需要警徽!我用不著給你看什麼臭警徽!」
—— 碧血金砂(The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 1948)
演員:阿方索.貝多亞(飾墨西哥匪首)
三個淘金者在深山裡遭遇了一群墨西哥匪徒,匪首想冒充墨西哥警察,亨弗萊.鮑嘉飾演的弗瑞德要求他出示警徽,於是對方惱羞成怒。
37. I'll be back.
「我會回來的。」
I'll be back
—— 終結者(The Terminator, 1984)
演員:阿諾德.施瓦辛格(飾T800)
這句台詞出現在T800被拒絕進入警察局時,隨後他開著卡車沖進了警局。這也是州長的標志性台詞,在他後來的許多影片中都曾出現過,包括《獨闖龍潭》、《全面回憶》、《第六日》、《終結者2》等。
38. Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
「今天,我認為自己是地球表面最幸運的人。」
—— 揚基的驕傲(The Pride of the Yankees, 1942)
演員:加里.庫柏(飾魯.蓋瑞)
本片是紐約洋基隊傳奇巨星魯.蓋瑞的傳記片,這句台詞出自他退役前在洋基體育場的著名演講。魯.蓋瑞曾連續參加2130場比賽,並創造過單場4次全壘打的記錄。1939年,年僅37歲的他死於以他名字命名的魯蓋瑞氏症。本片在他死後17個月上映,影片中許多演員是當時洋基隊的現役球員,包括著名的貝比.魯斯。
39. If you build it, he will come.
「你建好了,他就會來。」
—— 夢幻之地(Field of Dreams, 1989)
演員:瑞.利奧塔(飾「光腳」喬.傑克遜)
主角瑞(凱文.科斯特納飾)的父親是個棒球運動員,瑞少年時便與父親失和。成年後的瑞帶著老婆孩子到鄉下經營農場。有一天他在麥田裡聽到有個神秘的聲音說「你建成了他就會來。」於是他不顧別人的反對,決定在自己的玉米田裡建造一個棒球場。後來他的偶像「光腳喬」帶許多著名球員過來打球,還讓他見到了自己的父親,兩人多年的心結得以解開。
40. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
「媽媽總是說,生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
—— 阿甘正傳(Forrest Gump, 1994)
演員:湯姆.漢克斯(弗瑞斯特.甘)
未來是不確定的,永遠不要放棄對生活的希望。
2. 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句
英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、「You talking'to me?」
「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)
23、There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27、You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
30、I』ll have what she』s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
31、I』ll be back.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994
36、We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942
38、Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959
39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at「hello.」
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992
42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986

51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989
52、I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》
72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世紀什麼最貴?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
「有組織,無紀律。」
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》
81、You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
決不要讓人去做貓的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
100、When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!
3. 盤點歐美電影中的經典台詞
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美電影經典台詞,希望大家喜歡。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
肖申克的救贖
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 愛情語句
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
獅子王
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
亂世佳人
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
泰坦尼克號
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的`一切.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught. 經典語句
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
追風箏的人
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
FAME
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.It's not fame.It's not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .It's getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
愛情經典語錄
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.It's finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.It's falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
4. 經典歐美電影台詞
《白日夢想家》影片經典台詞:開拓視野,沖破艱險,看見世界,身臨其境,貼近彼此,感受生活,這就是生活的目的。
《怦然心動》影片經典台詞:有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
《兩小無猜》影片經典台詞:年少時容易把一切都看得很重,更容易把看得很重的東西瞬間推翻,就像哭鬧的孩子看到新玩具的那一刻,嘴角在眼淚干之前就已經上揚。
《愛在日落黃昏時》影片經典台詞:我覺得,當你年輕的時候,你會相信你會認識很多人,但後來你才會發現能交流的人其實很少。
5. 十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞
在發展不斷提速的社會中,我們很多時候都不得不用到台詞,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。其實很多朋友都不太清楚什麼樣的台詞才是好的台詞,下面是我為大家收集的十部歐美經典電影中的經典台詞,歡迎大家借鑒與參考,希望對大家有所幫助。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they cant get to , that they cant touch. Thats yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的'平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.Im only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesnt mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.Its like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You cant change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I dont fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.Ill make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because its the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, Ill love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think its hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5.Sir, youre no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than Ive ever loved any woman. And Ive waited longer for you than Ive waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
3.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open youre heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a persons voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. Theres MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But dont get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
八、《Be lost迷失》
1.To remember, to let go, and to move on.
銘記,釋懷,然後繼續前行!
九、《The kite runner追風箏的人》
1.For you, thousand times over.
為你,千千萬萬遍
十、《Fame》
1.There are somethings success is not.
有些事並不代表著成功。
2.Its not fame.Its not money or power.
不是名譽,不是金錢或權利,
3.Success is waking up in the morning,so excited about what you have to do.
成功是清晨醒來,對自己的人生充滿期待;
4.That you literally fly out the door .Its getting to work with people you love.
讓你激動的飛出房門,是與你愛的人們一同拼搏。
5.Success is connecting with the word and making people feel.
成功是與世界為伴,感染周圍的人。
6.Its finding a way to bind together people,who have nothing in common but a dream.
是將人們凝聚到一起,一起追逐夢想!
7.Its falling asleep at night knowing you did the best job you could.
是夜晚入眠時的問心無愧!
8.Success is joy and freedom and friend sheep.And success is love!
成功是喜悅,自由和友情,成功是愛!
6. 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白
經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?
英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :
1. 50句經典的英語名言
2. 20句英語電影台詞
3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞
4. 經典英語名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
7. 外國經典電影台詞分享
外國經典電影台詞分享
每部電影它都給大家帶來笑聲,甚至能夠影響人們的語言習慣。你記憶中是不是已經有很多台詞是能脫口而出不假思索的?以下是外國經典電影台詞分享,歡迎閱讀。
1. 肖申克的救贖
(Shawshank Redemption)
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的東西,好東西是不會消亡的。
2. 速度與激情
(Fast & Furious)
No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.
無論你身處何方,無論是4分之1英里的賽道,還是繞了大半個地球的距離。我們生命中最重要的東西就是這屋檐下的人,就在此時,就在此地,你永遠在我身邊,也永遠是我的兄弟!
3. 阿甘正傳
(Forrest Gump)
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一顆是什麼。
4. 貓鼠游戲
(Catch Me If You Can)
Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse.
兩只小老鼠掉進一個奶油桶。第一隻老鼠很快放棄了,淹死了。而第二隻老鼠沒有。他努力直到把奶油攪拌成了黃油,然後爬了出來。先生們,在這里我想說,我,是那第二隻老鼠。
5. 獅子王
(The Lion King)
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
6. 天使愛美麗
(Amelie)
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day,when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
有誰不曾為那暗戀而痛苦?我們總以為那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我們才發現,它一直都是很輕,很輕的。我們以為愛的很深,很深,來日歲月,會讓你知道,它不過很淺,很淺。最深和最重的愛,必須和時日一起成長。
7. 亂世佳人
(Gone with The Wind)
I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
我愛你勝過我以往愛的任何一個女人,我等你的時間也比等任何女人都要長。
8. 泰坦尼克號
(Titanic)
One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love.
一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。
9. 魂斷藍橋
(Waterloo Bridge)
The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted.
生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閑逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。
10. 西雅圖夜未眠
(Sleepless in Seattle)
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
我喜歡並習慣了對變化的東西保持著距離,這樣才會知道什麼是最不會被時間拋棄的准則。比如愛一個人,充滿變數,我於是後退一步,靜靜的看著,直到看見真誠的感情。
11. 羅馬假日
(Roman Holiday)
Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
每一個城市都有其獨特之處,令人難忘。這很難說,羅馬!不管怎麼說,就是羅馬。我將會永生永世珍惜我訪問此地留下的回憶。
12. 加菲貓
(Garfield)
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。
13. 教父
(The Godfather)
Don』t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,那會影響你的判斷力。
14. 藍莓之夜
(My Blueberry Nights)
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
15. 海上鋼琴師
(The Legend of 1900)
Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eighty eight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by.
拿一部鋼琴來說,從琴鍵開始,又結束。你知道鋼琴只有88個鍵,隨便什麼琴都沒差。它們不是無限的。你才是無限的,在琴鍵上製作出的音樂是無限的。我喜歡這樣,我活得慣。
16. 飛屋環游記
(Up)
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。
17. 怦然心動
(Flipped)
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人淪為平庸淺薄,金玉其外,而敗絮其中。可不經意間,有一天你會遇到一個彩虹般絢麗的人,從此以後,其他人就不過是匆匆浮雲。
18. 當哈利遇見莎莉
(When Harry Met Sally)
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的`周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。
19. 公民凱恩
(Citizen Kane)
Mr. Kane was a man who got everything he wanted and then lost it. Maybe Rosebud was something he couldn't get, or something he lost. Anyway, it wouldn't have explained anything... I don't think any word can explain a man's life. No, I guess Rosebud is just a... piece in a jigsaw puzzle... a missing piece.
凱恩先生是一個獲得了他想擁有的一切然後又失去了這一切的人。也許玫瑰花蕾是某種他沒能得到或是失去了的東西。不管怎樣,它並不能用來解釋一切……我不認為可以用一個字來解釋一個人的一生。我猜,玫瑰花蕾也許就是拼圖上的一塊,遺失的一塊。
20. 如果能再愛一次
(If Only)
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing.Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。
21. 舞出我人生
(Step Up)
There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't appreciate what's in front of them.
對於一個不懂得珍惜良機的人來說,無論我們如何努力都是徒勞
22. 廊橋遺夢
(The Bridges of Madison County)
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
23. 大魚
(Big Fish)
Here comes a point when a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake.Truth is , I was never a reasonable man.
懂道理的人,終會有按下自尊、坦承他犯下嚴重錯誤的時刻。事實是,我一直都是不講道理的人。
24. 初戀50次
(50 First Dates)
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough.You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。
25. 人鬼情未了
(Ghost)
I give you my hand. I give you my love, more precious than money. I give you myself before preacher or law. Will you give me yourself? Will you come travel with me? Shall we stick by each other as long as we live?
我給你我的手,給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情,在牧師和法律面前。你願意把自己託付給我嗎?你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅?一起廝守終生嗎?
26. 兩小無猜
(Jeux d'enfants)
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人舍棄世界。
27. 音樂之聲
(The Sound of Music)
Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could. so somewhere in my wicked miserable past, there must been a moment of truth.
沒有任何事物來自虛無,沒有任何事物。所以在我迷茫邪惡的童年裡,一定有片刻的真實。
28. 冷山
(Cold Mountain)
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
在自己面前,應該一直留有一個地方,獨自留在那裡。然後去愛。不知道是什麼,不知道是誰,不知道如何去愛,也不知道可以愛多久。只是等待一次愛情,也許永遠都沒有人。可是,這種等待,就是愛情本身。
29. 英國病人
(The English Patient)
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
一段不被接受的愛情,需要的不是傷心,而是時間,一段可以用來遺忘的時間。一顆被深深傷了的心,需要的不是同情,而是明白。
30. 這個殺手不太冷
(Léon)
The most affectionate love I imagined is that I live as you used to be after you gone away.
我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己,活成了你的樣子。
31. 返老還童
(The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button)
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
我知道這世上有人在等我,盡管我不知道我在等誰。但是因為這樣,我每天都非常快樂。
32. 當幸福來敲門
(The Pursuit of Happiness)
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。
33. 戀戀筆記本
(The Notebook)
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
一生至少該有一次,為了某個人而忘了自己,不求有結果,不求同行,不求曾經擁有,甚至不求你愛我。只求在我最美的年華里,遇到你。
34. 終結者
(The Terminator)
What is the sense of human, make some cannot be programmed thing, you can't simply set it to the chip to, it originates from human centers of power, this is the difference between us and the machinery.
到底是什麼成就了人類,使一些無法程序化的東西,你沒法簡單的把它設到晶元去里,它源自人類中心的力量,這就是我們和機械的區別。
35. 歌舞青春
(High School Musical)
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds. The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice.
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。
36. 阿凡達
(Avatar)
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude
如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。
37. 天生一對
(The Parent Trap)
You have a mom, I have a dad. Your mother is my mother, my father is your father.
你有一個媽媽,我有一個爸爸,你媽媽就是我媽媽,我爸爸就是你爸爸。
38. 飢餓游戲
(The Hunger Games)
Hope! It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained.
希望!這是唯一強於恐懼的。一點希望可以讓人絕處逢生希望太大的話是很危險的。火花可以有,但一定得能控制住。
39. 分歧者
(Divergent)
You』ll face your worst fears and conquer them, unless they get you first.
你需要面對你害怕的事物,然後戰勝他們,除非他們先戰勝了你。
40. 復仇者聯盟
(The Avengers)
It』s the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life』s joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity.
這才是人性的本質,你們內心渴望被征服,疲於追逐光鮮的自由,而丟失了生活的樂趣,迷失在權力的角逐,就為獲得認同。
41. 少年派的奇幻漂流
(Life of Pi)
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering.
如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。
42. 黑客帝國
(The Matrix)
Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.
不要試圖彎曲湯匙。那是不可能的。你只能試著去理解一件事實。湯匙不存在。你會發現被彎曲的不是湯匙。那隻是你自己。
43. 哈利波特
(Harry Potter)
The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capability even more important.
表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所具有的能力更重要。
44. 盜夢空間
(Inception)
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together。
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系——因為我們在一起。
45. 達芬奇密碼
(The Da Vinci Code)
Every faith in the world is based on fabrication. That is the definition of faith―acceptance of that which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove.
世界上的每一種信仰無不基於虛構。接受我們無法證明卻以為是真實的東西,這就是信仰的定義。
46. 了不起的蓋茨比
(The Great Gatsby)
Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.
每當你覺得想要批評什麼人的時候,你切要記著,這個世界上的人並非都具備你稟有的條件。
47. 血戰鋼鋸嶺
(Hacksaw Ridge)
I don't know how I'm gonna live with myself if I don't stay true with what I believe.
如果我不堅持自己的信仰,我不知道該如何活下去。
48. 指環王
(The Lord of the Rings)
There is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.
把手握緊,裡面什麼也沒有;把手放開,你得到的是一切。
49. 加勒比海盜
(Pirates of the Caribbean)
There was a time when a pirate was free to make his own way in the world. But our time is coming to an end. Our enemies are united; they vow to destroy us. The Pirate Lords from the four corners of the Earth, must stand together.
海盜們曾經以他們自己的方式在這個世界上存活著,但是我們的時代即將終結,我們的敵人團結在了一起,他們想要摧毀我們。來自於地球東南西北四個方向的海盜大佬們必須暫時將成見放在一邊,共同戰斗。
50. 荒野獵人
(The Revenant)
As long as you can still grab a breath, you fight. You breathe……keep breathing.
只要你一息尚存,就不能退縮。深呼吸,不要間斷,深呼吸。
;8. 外國電影中的經典台詞有哪些
1、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up——《泰坦尼克號》。
「我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局」。
2、Nothing destroys like poverty——《泰坦尼克號》
「沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了」。

3、「I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze」——《阿甘正傳》
「我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪」。
4、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river——《阿甘正傳》
「就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光」。
5、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan——《阿甘正傳》
「沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分」。
9. 國外經典電影台詞
導讀:這些是我為大家收集的一些國外經典電影 台詞 ,希望大家喜歡。
1.《卡薩布蘭卡》
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
譯文:“世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。” 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
2.《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
3.《肖申克的救贖》
You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
4.《The Lion King獅子王》
I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
6.《GARFIELD加菲貓》
Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
7.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there
shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or
dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former
world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往
事已矣.
“Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire 當你挽救了一條生命,你就等於挽救了整個世界
“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn”, ---老實說,親愛的,我不在乎
10. 20個經典英文電影台詞
國外有相當多知名的電影,我們在觀影的同時,也注意到英文電影台詞的趣味性、哲理性,很多英語台詞耐人尋味,可用於生活金句,亦可用於 英語 作文 寫作。以下是我為大家准備的20個經典英文電影台詞,希望大家喜歡!
20個經典英文電影台詞(一)
1. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. (Dear John)
2. Don't forget the things you once owned. Treasure the things you can't get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. (Once)
3. I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things. Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings. (Sleepless in Seattle)
4. Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. (Love Me If You Dare)
5. We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself. (Cold Mountain)
6. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time. (Amelie)
7. In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness. (P.S. I Love You)
8. An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time - sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. (The English Patient)
9. I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this. (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)
10. In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. (The Notebook)
11. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone。(My Blueberry Nights)
12. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love。(Up)
13. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. (When Harry Met Sally)
14. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. (Edward Scissorhands)
15. Love makes man grow up or sink down. (Days of Summer)
16. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. (If Only)
17. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. (The Bridges of Madison County)
18. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get your own happiness, you will understand the previous sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. (Titanic)
19. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. (50 First Dates)
20. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. (The Odd Couple)
20個經典英文電影台詞(二)
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
15.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
16.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
17.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
18.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
19.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
20.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的.
