當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 電影her經典台詞
擴展閱讀
劉德華90年拍的電影 2025-05-03 10:22:38
有什麼電影好看的武 2025-05-03 10:17:03
無聊看電影怎麼發朋友圈 2025-05-03 10:11:21

電影her經典台詞

發布時間: 2022-04-13 04:29:08

『壹』 電影「女王」里的經典台詞

精彩對白 (該對白是女王與首相散步時之間的交談) Nowadays, people want glamour and tears, the grand performance. I'm not very good at that. I never have been. I prefer to keep my feelings to myself, and, foolishly, I believed that was what people wanted from their Queen - not to make a fuss, nor wear one's heart on one's sleeve. Duty first, self second. 現在的人們喜歡感人肺腑的講解,但我不擅長這個,從來都不。我喜歡壓抑自己的情感,我愚蠢的認為,民眾就是想要這樣的女王而不是那種小題大做類型。職責第一,個人第二。 (該對白是女王在電視上發表對黛安娜去世的悼詞,且穿插著布萊爾夫婦的談話) Since last Sunday's dreadful news, we have seen, throughout Britain and around the world, an overwhelming expression of sadness at Diana's death. We have all been trying, in our different ways, to cope. It is not easy to express a sense of loss, 'since the initial shock is often succeeded by other feelings, 'disbelief, incomprehension, anger and concern for those who remain. 'We have all felt those emotions in these last few days,' so what I say to you now, as your Queen, and as a grandmother, I say from my heart. Heart? What heart? She doesn't mean a word of this. That's not the point. What she's doing is extraordinary. (Queen) 'ln good times and bad... ' - That's how to survive. - Listen to you. A week ago, you were the great moderniser, making speeches about the people's princess. - Now you've gone weak at the knees. - Ssh. (Queen) '... and for her devotion to her two boys.' I don't know why I'm so surprised. At the end of the day, all Labour prime ministers go gaga for the Queen. What? (Queen) 'Millions who never met her, but felt they knew her, will remember her. 'I, for one, believe there are lessons to be drawn from her life, 'and from the extraordinary and moving reaction to her death. 'I share in your determination to cherish her memory.' I hope that, tomorrow, we can all, wherever we are, join in expressing our grief at Diana's loss and gratitude for her all-too-short life. May those who died rest in peace, and may we, each and every one of us, thank God for someone who made many, many people happy. 女王:自從上周日聽到噩耗,我們在全英倫甚至全世界看到人們處處都在為黛安娜的去世感到悲傷。我們都在用盡一切方法來適應這個消息,這種失落感是無法言喻的,因為她的死又給大家帶來了其他的復雜的感受,不相信,不理解,憤怒,還有對生還者的關注。這是我們在前幾天共有的情感。所以現在我要說,作為一位女皇,和一個祖母,我真心的說 布萊爾夫人:真心?什麼真心?心裡根本不是這么想 布萊爾:這不是關鍵 她所做的是很了不起的 女王:在好的或壞的時代里,我們都不會失去... 布萊爾:她會挺過來 布萊爾夫人:聽聽你說的話,一周前你是最大的現代派,說什麼「人民的王妃」,現在你卻對女王背躬屈膝 女王:我對黛安娜的貢獻表示極大的贊揚... 布萊爾夫人:這一點也不奇怪,所有的首相都會變成女王的應聲蟲。 布萊爾:什麼? 女王:上百萬其他的人沒有見過她,卻為她折服並永遠記得她。我希望人們能從她短暫的生命汲取一些經驗,她的死引起的反響是驚人的。我分享你們決心珍視她的回憶,我希望明天我們所有人,無論身在何方,可以一起來哀悼黛安娜的過世,對她短暫的生命表示感謝。願死者安息,而我們這些活著的人要謝謝那些使廣大群眾快樂的人。

『貳』 請問一下,美國電影《天生一對》中的經典台詞是那些要有中英文互譯,越多越好,謝謝,急急急急急急急急

Hallie: You wanna know the *real* difference between us?
Annie: Let me see… I know how to fence and you don』t… Or I have class and you don』t. Take your pick.
Hallie: Why I oughta!
Hallie: I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea!
Annie as Hallie: I know what mystery my father sees in you.
Meredith Blake: You do?
Annie as Hallie: You』re young, beautiful, sexy, and hey the guy is only human, but if you ask me marriage is supposed to be based on more then just sex.
Annie: That girl is, without a doubt, the most horrible creature that ever walked the face of this planet!
Hallie: [watching from outside] Thank you, thank you very much.
Annie: [Hallie just finished cutting Annie』s hair to look like hers] This is so scary.
Hallie: Honey you never looked better.
Grandpa Charles James: [Annie smells him] What are you doing?
Hallie as Annie: Making a memory! Years from now when I』m all grown up I』ll always remember my grandfather and how he always smelled of
[smells him again]
Hallie as Annie: peppermint and pipe tobacco.
Hallie as Annie: [crying, seeing her mother for the first time] I』m sorry, it』s just I』ve missed you so much.
Elizabeth James: I know, it seems like it』s been forever.
Hallie as Annie: You have no idea.
Annie as Hallie: [after a discussion about how Annie as Hallie seems different to Chessy] Chessy, I changed a lot over the summer, that』s all.
Chessy, the Parker』s Maid: OK, boy if I didn』t know any better I』d say it』s almost like you were… forget it, it』s impossible.
Annie as Hallie: Almost if I were who, Chessy?
Chessy, the Parker』s Maid: Nobody, nobody, forget I mentioned it.
Annie as Hallie: Almost if I were, Annie?
Chessy, the Parker』s Maid: You know about Annie?
Annie as Hallie: I am Annie.
Elizabeth James: [after Hallie as Annie reveals the truth] You』re not Annie?
Hallie as Annie: That would be correct.
Elizabeth James: You』re Hallie?
Hallie as Annie: I am. Annie and I met at the camp and, and we decided to switch places. I』m sorry, but I』ve never seen you and I』ve dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you』re not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie.
Elizabeth James: Oh darling, I』ve loved you your whole life.
Martin, the James』 Butler: [sobbing] I』ve never been so happy in my entire life.
Hallie as Annie: His and hers kids. No offense, Mom, but this arrangement really sucks.
Elizabeth James: I agree, it totally sucks.
Annie: [Hallie is getting ready to cut Annie』s hair] Don』t shut YOUR eyes!
Hallie: Sorry, I』m just a little nervous!
Annie: YOU』RE nervous? An 11 year-old is cutting my hair!
[last lines]
Hallie: We actually did it!
Hallie: [playing poker with Annie at camp] I』ll tell you what. I』ll make you a little deal. Loser jumps into the lake after the game.
Annie: Excellent.
Hallie: Butt naked.
Annie: Even more excellent. Start unzipping Parker. Straight, in diamonds.
Hallie: You』re good James, but, you』re just not good enough. In your honor, a royal flush.
Meredith Blake: You know, the way your father described you, I expected a little girl, but you are so grown-up.
Annie as Hallie: I』ll be twelve soon. How old are you?
Meredith Blake: Twenty-six.
Annie as Hallie: Only fifteen years older than me! How old are you again, Dad?
Nick Parker: Wow, suddenly you』re so interested in math!
Annie: Any of your pictures ruined?
Hallie: Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio…
Annie: Who?
Hallie: You』ve never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio? How far away is London anyway?
Meredith Blake: The day we get married is the day I ship those brats off to Switzerland, get the picture? It』s me, or them. Take your pick.
Nick Parker: Them.
Meredith Blake: What?
Nick Parker: T-H-E-M. Them. Get the picture?
Nick Parker: [hiking] I』m going to take the lead. You two help Meredith.
Meredith Blake: [looks at the girls] Sure you』ll help me. Right over a cliff you』ll help me…
Hallie: [whispering to Annie] That』s actually not a bad idea.
Annie: Yeah, see any cliffs?
Marva Kulp, Sr.: Excuse me, girls. I just got to have a sculp of these gorgeous strawberries. Would you care for some dear?
Hallie: Oh, no thanks, can』t. I』m allergic.
Marva Kulp, Sr.: Oh, that』s too bad. How about you, dear, strawberries?
Annie: Oh sorry I wish I could, but I can』t, I』m allergic.
Marva Kulp, Sr.: Yes, you just told me that over here. How』d you get over there? Well, first day at camp you』ll have to excuse the old girl.
[Annie walks away]
Marva Kulp, Sr.: At least I』m not putting salt in the sugar shakers. Well, actually sugar in the salt shakers, but… now where did she get off to?
Annie: Need a hand, Mer?
Meredith Blake: Not from you, thank you. Don』t think I can see pass those angelic faces. One more trick from you two, and I promise you, I』ll promise you I』ll make your lives miserable from the day I say 「I do.」 Got it?
Hallie: Got it, Cruella.
Meredith Blake: What did you call me?
Hallie: Nothing. Nothing. Not a thing, Cruella. Oh, by the way, Mer. I think I see something on your head.
[the lizard is on her head]
Nick Parker: You know, I may never be alone with you again. So about that day you packed, why』d you do it?
Elizabeth James: Oh, Nick. We were so young. We both had tempers, we said stupid things so I packed. Got on my very first 747, and you didn』t come after me.
Nick Parker: I didn』t know that you wanted me to.
Elizabeth James: Well, that really doesn』t matter anymore. So, let』s put on a good face for the girls and get the show on the road, huh?
Nick Parker: Yeah, sure. Let』s get the show on the road.
Meredith Blake: First change I make is to send that two-faced little brat off to boarding school in Timbuktu.
Richard, Meredith』s Assistant: Oof, Ice Woman!
Meredith Blake: Proud of it, babe!
Nick Parker: [after explaining to Elizabeth why they returned early from the camping trip] So, where』s Chessie? I』m starving.
Elizabeth James: Well, she and Martin went off to a picnic around noon. Yesterday.
Nick Parker: [Impersonating Cary Grant] Really. Who would have thought. My nanny, your butler.
Annie: [after Hallie surprises Elizabeth and Annie by arriving in London and showing up at their home before Elizabeth and Annie do] What are you doing here?
Hallie: It took us abound 30 seconds after you guys left for us to realize we didn』t want to lose you two again.
Elizabeth James: We?
Nick Parker: [walking in from another room] We. I made the mistake of not coming after you once, Lizzie. I』m not going to do that again no matter how brave you are.
Elizabeth James: And I suppose you just expect me to go weak at the knees, and fall into your arms and cry hysterically. And say we』ll just figure this whole thing out. A bi-continental relationship with our daughters being raised here and there. And. And, you and I just picking up where we left off and growing old together. And. And. C』mon Nick what do you expect? To live happily ever after?
Nick Parker: Yes. To all of the above. Except you don』t have to cry hysterically.
Elizabeth James: [With tears in her eyes] Oh, yes I do.
[he kisses her]
Nick Parker: You know, sometime if we』re ever really alone maybe we could talk about what happened between us. You know it』s all a bit hazy to me now. It ended so fast.
Elizabeth James: It started so fast.
Nick Parker: Well, that part I remember perfectly.
Elizabeth James: [after the limo pulls up to the end of an empty pier and everyone gets out] Where are we?
Nick Parker: This is where we』re eating?
Hallie: [Pointing to a 100+ foot yacht] No. Actually that』s where we』re eating.
Annie: She』s ours for the night.
Nick Parker: Wow. So, how exactly are we paying for this?
Annie: Well, we pooled our allowances.
Nick Parker: Yeah. Right. Annie?
Annie: Okay. Grandfather chipped in a bit.
Elizabeth James: Annie!
Annie: Okay. He chipped in a lot.
Hallie as Annie: Seeing all these wedding dresses, doesn』t it make you think about the 「f」 word?
Elizabeth James: The 「f」 word?
Hallie as Annie: My father!
Elizabeth James: [Hallie, as Annie, is underneath Elizabeth』s covers struggling to tell her about the switch] Annie!
Hallie as Annie: That』s where I have to go! I have to go see Annie!
Elizabeth James: Oh,I see, and where might Annie be?
Hallie as Annie: In Napa, with her father Nick Parker.
Annie: [Elizabeth and Hallie have arrived at the hotel to meet Nick and Elizabeth is drunk and Annie see her] She』s drunk! She』s never had more than one glass of wine her entire life and she chooses today to show up totally zonked!
Elizabeth James: [walking down the hall in the hotel] Hallie Parker!
[both girls exit from rooms across the hall from each other]
Elizabeth James: Oh, don』t do this to me. I』m already seeing double.
Hallie: Oh my god!
Annie: What?
Hallie: I have pierced ears.
Annie: No, no and no. Not happening. Sorry, wrong number. I won』t. I refuse.
Hallie: Then cutting your hair was a total waste. I mean, I got to camo with pierced ears and come home without them. Come on, get real.
Nick Parker: I told Hallie.
Meredith Blake: You did? And?
Nick Parker: She went ballistic. She started yelling in French. I didn』t even know she spoke French.
Hallie: [takes out a box of Oreo] Want one?
Annie: Oh, sure. I love Oreos. At home, I eat them with… I eat with peanut butter.
Hallie: You do? That is so weird.
[takes out a jar of peanut butter]
Hallie: So do I.
Annie: You』re kidding? Most people find that totally disgusting.
Hallie: I know. I don』t get it.
Annie: Me either.

『叄』 求電影中的經典英文對話,要長一點的對話,而不是一句

我以前正好收集過泰坦尼克號的經典對話,然後翻譯了中文
--------------------------

1- ROSE: I love you Jack.

蘿思:我愛你,傑克。

JACK: Don』t you do that. Don't your say your good-byes, not yet, do you understand me?

傑克:還不到說這個的時候。不要說再見,還沒有到時間,你明白嗎?

ROSE: I'm so cold.

蘿思:我很冷。

JACK: Listen, Rose, you're gonna get out of here... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and you』re gonna watch』em grow. You're gonna die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. D』you understand me?

傑克:蘿思,你聽我說,你會脫險的,你會繼續活下去,還要生好多孩子,看著他們長大。你死的時候會是個高齡的婦人,躺在溫暖的床上。不是這兒,不是今晚,也不是這么死。明白嗎?

ROSE: I can't feel my body.

蘿思:我的身體凍僵了。

Part B

JACK: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I』m thankful.

傑克:蘿思,贏得那張船票是我一生中最幸運的事情,是它讓我見到了你,我是滿心感激的,蘿思,非常感激的。

JACK: You must...you must... you must do me this honor... you must promise me that you』ll survive... that you won』t give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

傑克:你要――你要――你一定要為我做這件事――你要保證活下去――你不能放棄――不管發生什麼事情――不管多麼絕望――蘿思,現在就發誓,不放棄這個誓言。

ROSE: I promise.

蘿思:我保證。

JACK: Never let go.

傑克:永不放棄。

ROSE: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.

蘿思:我保證,我不放棄,傑克,我永遠不放棄。

2- And how do you take your caviar, sir?

先生,您怎麼吃魚子醬?

No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much.

不要,謝謝.我從不愛吃魚子醬.

And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?

道森先生,確切的說您住在那裡呢?

Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that, I'm on God's good humor.

噢,現在我暫時住在郵船」泰坦尼克」號上.至於以後嘛,聽天由命.

How is it you have the means to travel, Mr. Dawson?

那麼您是怎麼付得起旅費的呢,道森先生?

I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. But I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand.

一路上我靠做工為生.比如在一些不定期貨船上.不過這次我是打牌時憑一手好牌贏得了這張」泰坦尼克」號的船票.真是一手好牌!

All life is a game of luck.

生活就是一場賭博.

A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?

亞奇,一個真正的男人懂得創造他自己的機會.不是嗎,道森?

And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?

那麼您覺得這種漂泊不定的生活很刺激,是嗎?

Well, yes, ma'am, I do. I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me. I've got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. Just the other I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.(to the waiter)I'll take some of that. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(he throws something at Cal, who catches it ,startled.)Here you go, Cal. To make each day count.

是的,夫人,我是這樣想的. 我是說,在這兒有我需要的一切.我充滿活力,來日方長. 你瞧,我喜歡清早醒來,全然不知新的一天將發生什麼事,我會碰到什麼樣的人,或者我要到哪裡去.就在前一夜我還睡在橋下,可是現在,在全世界最豪華的客輪上,我在與你們這些尊貴的人品著檳.(轉向侍者)」我還是要些魚子醬吧.我看生活就是一件難得的禮物,可不想浪費它.誰知道明天會怎樣,世事難料啊.人們得學會隨機應變.(他扔給凱爾什麼東西, 凱爾接住了,十分詫異)來點吧, 凱爾.讓每一天過的快活.

Well said, Jack.

說的好,傑克.

Here, here.

來,來…

To make it count.

讓每一天快活.

『肆』 求英文原版電影的經典台詞和內容簡介(都要英文的)

Titanic (1997)

Sometimes love must triumph over disaster.

Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher, Bernard Hill, Jonathan Hyde, Danny Nucci, Gloria Stewart, David Warner, Victor Garber, Bill Paxton

《泰坦尼克號》的簡介
Director: James Cameron

Running Time: 189 minutes

Action, Drama, Romance

On DVD

Brock Lovett (Bill Paxton) is a somewhat ruthless treasure hunter searching for profit under the sea in the debris of the wrecked liner Titanic. In particular, he is searching for a necklace featuring an historic blue diamond that is rumoured to have sunk with the ship. He believes he is on the right track when his crew retrieves a safe in which he finds a sketch of a beautiful woman wearing the diamond. The drawing is shown on a TV news programme, and an old lady called Rose Dawson Calvert (Gloria Stewart) comes forward claiming that she is the woman in the drawing. When questioned by the treasure hunters, she tells them her story.

When she joined the Titanic for her maiden voyage Rose DeWitt Bukater (Kate Winslet), as she was known then, was 17 years old. Her mother (Frances Fisher) had good breeding but little money, so she was taking Rose to America to marry rich Cal Hockley (Billy Zane) - a match that Rose would rather have avoided. Attempting to commit suicide, she was saved by Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio), a raffish and charming third-class passenger. Jack and Rose started to spend time together, ultimately falling in love, in spite of the disapproval of both her mother and Hockley. Hockley would have done anything to prevent Jack seeing Rose, and falsely accused him of theft. However, the historic events that followed were to change everything.

Cameron's "Titanic" is justly recognised as something of a masterpiece. The film cost a phenomenal amount to make, and most of that spending is visible on screen. Everything about it looks sumptuous, and the effects that go into the sinking of the ship are grippingly realistic. The romantic thread is appealing enough, but its greater purpose is to make the effect of the tragedy more personal. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio make a fine job of playing the young couple, although the romance is occasionally rather overdone and DiCaprio does struggle at times to give his character as written any real depth. Although the film is a personal romance set amidst a greater disaster story, it is also the story of Rose's life and the effect her experiences have had on her - and it largely succeeds on all counts.

精典台詞
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去

『伍』 誰能給我外國電影的一些經典台詞啊!

1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。

2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.

4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!

9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!

10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!

11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."

12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.

13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!

15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則

《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"

《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

《空軍一號》
「My family first」

《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."

《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.

《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.

《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.

簡-愛 :

簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.

簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir.

羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you!

簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.

羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。

Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.

簡:你是說真的?You mean it?

羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。

You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.

簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.

羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。

So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.

羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。

Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.

簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.

『陸』 電影「她」裡面的經典台詞

I'm so happy I get to be next to you and look at the world through your eyes.

『柒』 求英文電影的經典台詞分析

Jack:Listen, Rose. You`re going to get out of here. You`re going to go on. You`re going to make lots of babies, and you`re going to watch them grow. You`re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this.

Do you understand me?

聽著,ROSE。你會離開這兒。你會繼續的活下去。你會有許多的孩子,你要看著他們長大,你會在很老很老的時候死去,死的時候也會躺在溫暖的床上,不是這兒,不是今晚,不是像這樣,你明白嗎?

Rose: I can`t feel my body.

我全身都失去感覺了。

Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing

that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I`m thankful (crying) you

must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you`ll survive,

that you won『t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.

Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go.

ROSE,贏得這張船票是我發生在我身上最棒兒的事兒。它把我帶給你,(哭著說)我很感謝……(顫抖地)你必須……必須幫我一個忙。答應我,你會活下去,你不能放棄,無論發生什麼,無論如何絕望。答應我,現在,ROSE,不要讓這個諾言隨風,不讓它隨風。

Rose: I`ll never let go, Jack. I`ll never let go, I promise.

我答應你,JACK,我會實現我的諾應,我答應你。

『捌』 最經典的電影和電影對白是什麼

《喜劇之王》尹天仇對柳飄飄說「我養你啊」
《情書》博子在雪地里說「你好嗎?
我很好」

『玖』 急!,電影里的經典台詞,中英文對應,(好的我會加分)

好萊塢十大經典電影台詞

1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
Sean Connery,「Dr.No」

譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。」

演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962

2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」

譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」

演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942

3、原文:「It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.」
Mae West,「I』m No Angel」

譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」

演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933

4、原文:「I』ll be back.」

Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」

譯文:「我會回來的。」

90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格。

演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984

5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」
Jean Harlow,「Hell』s Angels」

譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930

6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」

譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」

演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994

7、原文:「I could dance with you』til the cows come home. On second thought,I』d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」

譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」

演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933

8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don』t give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」

譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」

演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939

9、原文:「You talkin』to me?.」
Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」

譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」

演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976
勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。

10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don』t be stinchy,beby.」
Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」

譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」

演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930

『拾』 急求·經典英文電影台詞,對白

我讓客人寄放鎖匙好幾年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有時過幾天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有時幾星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份時候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份時候,鎖匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
為什麼留著它們?
Well why do you keep them?
應該扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那麼做
No I couldn't do that
為什麼?
Why not?
要是我把它們扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些門就會永遠鎖著
then those doors will be closed forever
這點不應該由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide

【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根據我的觀察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有時根本就沒有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason

【鑰匙們的故事】
說說其他鎖匙的故事好嗎?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
為什麼?
What for?
我只是好奇它們的來歷
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是幾年前一對年青情侶的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他們竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他們會共度餘生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
後來怎樣?
Well, what happened?
後來人生變遷
Life happened
世事變遷,光陰變遷
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
幾乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一個跟別人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
這一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探訪她時會來拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下鎖匙後我就沒再見過她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已經過世
I presumed she passed away or something
這一串呢?
What about these?
這一串是一個小夥子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
來自英國曼曼徹斯特
from Manchester England
有抱負,有夢想
who made plans and had dreams
想從紐約開始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美國的馬拉松
starting in New York
他打算把經歷寫成日誌
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
結果卻開了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
後來鎖匙交給一個俄國少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜歡收集鎖匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕陽
and watching sunsets
可惜她愛夕陽多過愛這串鎖匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最後消失在夕陽中
and ended up disappearing into one

【原地不動,也許那個人會回來找你】
你為什麼不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小時候
When I was little
我媽周末會帶我去公園
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她說要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一個地方,她會回來找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通嗎?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really

【有時候,我們需要藉助一些東西幫我們看清和記住周遭發生的那些個事情】
你的監視器怎麼了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它這幾天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它對小偷沒有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
沒有
No
沒什麼用
Not really
但我喜歡有它在,因為…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日記
for me it's like my diary
明白嗎?
You know?
有時晚上我會翻帶來看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
驚訝那麼多事在我面前發生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什麼都沒看見
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆錄影帶
You must have a lot of tapes
我沒有全部留著
I don't keep them all
不至於那麼變態
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights

【再見,不想說什麼】
該如何跟你不想失去的人說再見?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我沒說再見
I didn't say goodbye
我什麼也沒說
I didn't say anything
就這樣走了
I just walked away
那一夜結束時
At the end of that night
我決定用最長的方式過馬路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street

【忙碌,可以讓我忘記想念】
打兩份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起碼令我忙著
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我沒時間想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him

【打算喝九杯的,原來八杯就可以讓我醉了】
這是你的賬單
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢發誓我起碼喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
沒有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight

【攢錢買車,開到無處可去】
我想儲錢買車
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪裡?
Where are you going?
沒有特定目的地,不過…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到處去,直到沒地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那樣
I wish I could do that

【拿什麼做籌碼?】
拿一個白籌碼
pick up a white chip.
它象徵你有決心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不會喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一個籌碼
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
這一個是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撐了那麼久
I got that far.
就那麼一次
Once.
看到這些白籌碼嗎,莉絲?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白籌碼之王
I am the king of the white chip.
親愛的謝洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼說的不醉籌碼
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒癮
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有癮,我會選擇藍莓批當籌碼
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.

【有的事寫出來比較好】
為什麼不打電話?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事寫出來比較好
Some things are better on paper.
是嗎?
Oh you think so?
你在干什麼?
What are you doing?
這個嘛
Well, you know
聽了你那天說的話
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想寫封信給我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我們早就不再說話了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想試試你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.

【我已經不是你的誰了,你記住了么?我要重新開始】
媽的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我們已經分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你說話了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我媽的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我還是你媽的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那麼我是誰?
Well then what am I?
你誰也不是
You're nothing.
對我來說誰都不是
Nothing to me.
蘇琳,求求你,求求你寶貝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
別這樣,別這樣對我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我愛你,我很愛你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一點時間
I just, I just need a little more time.
媽的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你該放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需讓我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需離開,重新開始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.

【你終於放手了,為什麼我感覺那麼疼?】
於是我們.嘗試…
So we tried
以喝酒來找回愛情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒來總覺得沒意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
於是我玩失蹤
So I ran.
每次回來
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然為我瘋狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前會幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我覺得…
I thought it was the
只有那樣才能擺脫他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放開我
let go of me.
結果…
And...
現在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝腸寸斷
anything else in the whole world.

【離開了,有什麼會留下?】
不知道人們會記得阿尼什麼
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦離開,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
為別人製造的回憶
you created in other people's lives
或是賬單上的幾道餐點
or just a couple of items on a bill

【要找的人不在了,就把鑰匙丟了,不要再留戀吧】
那串鎖匙還在嗎?
You still have the keys?
在,我記得你說過
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千萬不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永遠不要把門關上,我還記得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有時就算你手上有鎖匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
門還是打不開
those doors still
不是嗎?
can't be opened, can they?
就算門沒鎖
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya

【愛結束的時候,夢也醒了】
夢始於夏天
It began in the summer
終結於次年春天
and was over by the following spring
當中有許多不開心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快樂的日子
as there were happy days
大多數發生在這家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然後有一晚
And then one night
那扇門被大力關上,夢醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over

【有時候,去有的地方,是為了找曾經有過的那剎那的感覺】
我根本沒想過你仍然會在這里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你為什麼來?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我還記不記得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
當時的感覺
what it felt like

【靠著直覺和運氣,有時候就賭上了所有】
我總是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他們靠直覺與運氣賭上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck

【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎麼還會失眠呢?】
在賭場工作時間太長會失去時間感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我總分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不過起碼不必擔心失眠問題了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away

人人都可以做夢
We can all dream, Aloha

【因為懷念過去,所以總有時候會睡不著】
萊絲莉,你睡著了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
沒有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same

【連自己都未必信得過,別人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信別人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
這是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什麼意思嗎?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那麼會觀察別人…
If you're so good at reading people
為什麼還會輸?
Then why did I lose?
對啊
Yeah
因為你不可能永遠都贏
Because you can't always win
你能擊敗對手,但不能擊敗運氣
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果運勢不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透別人還是會出差錯
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因為你信任他們?
Because you trust them?
因為你連自己都信不過
Because you can't even trust yourself

【有時侯為了不寂寞,找個伴,所以編了個謊言】
我說我輸清光,對吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?

Yeah
其實與事實有點出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那場賭局我大獲全勝
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他們打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌開得跟我預料的一樣
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看準我的對手
I read the other players just right
我把他們的錢都贏光了
I walked away with all their money
那麼你騙了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分給你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找個伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很長,白絲
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一個人走
I didn't want to go alone